September 17, 2019, 11:52:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 122506 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 8515



« Reply #480 on: April 03, 2007, 03:34:02 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Anna"
Well, I called LaFayette and got her voice mail.  I feel like such a morbid gossip!!   Confused

Have to get back to work so working and lurking. . . .






You Said It ........

Not Me ..........

 Rolling Eyes


See what those babies are shaking, Widget?

Well, you can bite mine!

 Evil or Very Mad

.


{{edit - why are you doing this Widget?}}

 Cool



     Thumb down  Thumb down
Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 18150



« Reply #481 on: April 03, 2007, 03:38:19 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Anna"
Well, I called LaFayette and got her voice mail.  I feel like such a morbid gossip!!   Confused

Have to get back to work so working and lurking. . . .






You Said It ........

Not Me ..........

 Rolling Eyes


See what those babies are shaking, Widget?

Well, you can bite mine!

 Evil or Very Mad

.


{{edit - why are you doing this Widget?}}

 Cool



Whatever one I have and in whatever condition it might be.  

So are you pretending to be young again?  Last time I heard you were claiming we were very near the same age ergo if mine is wrinkled so is yours!  There aren't many Vietnam Vets younger than I am in fact none, mathematically impossible.

And I see you have nothing better to do than try to start yet another fight.  Pick on somebody else, I don't have time today.

 Cool
Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74252



WWW
« Reply #482 on: April 03, 2007, 03:44:42 PM »

Anna and BTgirl -

Officials say the Officer Harbin 'Ben' Chaffin is being charged with making a false statement to GBI investigators. He has not been charged with her disappearance
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74252



WWW
« Reply #483 on: April 03, 2007, 03:47:53 PM »

Tornado warning in Alabama

Just north of Talladega, AL
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74252



WWW
« Reply #484 on: April 03, 2007, 03:51:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tornado warning in Alabama

Just north of Talladega, AL


Alerts for Talladega County
Number of Active Alerts:  1
There is one active alert issued by the National Weather Service in Talladega County, Alabama
Tornado Warning - ALERT 1
 
A TORNADO WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 300 PM CDT FOR NORTH CENTRAL TALLADEGA COUNTY
Issue Time:   2:40 PM CDT Tuesday Apr 3 2007  
Valid Until:   3:00 PM CDT Tuesday Apr 3 2007


Logged
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 9235



« Reply #485 on: April 03, 2007, 03:51:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna and BTgirl -

Officials say the Officer Harbin 'Ben' Chaffin is being charged with making a false statement to GBI investigators. He has not been charged with her disappearance


Thanks, Klaas. I hadn't see that.
Logged

I Stand With The Girl
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 652


« Reply #486 on: April 03, 2007, 03:53:09 PM »

Perjury

Klaas writes: "Officials say the Officer Harbin 'Ben' Chaffin is being charged with making a false statement to GBI investigators."

Whatdoyaknow.

Making an intentionally false statement to police investigators during a criminal investigation is actually "a crime."

See all Kalpoe PV's prior to June 10, 2005.  The intentionally false HI drop off testimony is direct, hard, indisputable evidence of perjury, conspiracy to commit perjury, obstruction of justice and contempt of court.  Felonies, all.

How have all you monkeys been?

.
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74252



WWW
« Reply #487 on: April 03, 2007, 03:54:26 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Perjury

Klaas writes: "Officials say the Officer Harbin 'Ben' Chaffin is being charged with making a false statement to GBI investigators."

Whatdoyaknow.

Making an intentionally false statement to police investigators during a criminal investigation is actually "a crime."

See all Kalpoe PV's prior to June 10, 2005.  The intentionally false HI drop off testimony is direct, hard, indisputable evidence of perjury, conspiracy to commit perjury, obstruction of justice and contempt of court.  Felonies, all.

How have all you monkeys been?

.


Hammer - how have you been?

Have you followed the leaking of Joran's book "notes" ?
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74252



WWW
« Reply #488 on: April 03, 2007, 03:57:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Tornado warning in Alabama

Just north of Talladega, AL


Alerts for Talladega County
Number of Active Alerts:  1
There is one active alert issued by the National Weather Service in Talladega County, Alabama
Tornado Warning - ALERT 1
 
A TORNADO WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 300 PM CDT FOR NORTH CENTRAL TALLADEGA COUNTY
Issue Time:   2:40 PM CDT Tuesday Apr 3 2007  
Valid Until:   3:00 PM CDT Tuesday Apr 3 2007




Storm moving towards MUMFORD (sp)
Logged
Cat
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1248



« Reply #489 on: April 03, 2007, 04:01:10 PM »

FIRST,I AM SHOCKED BY YOUR PICTURES,ANNA,HEHEHE.THAT IS SOMETHING I WOULD DO,NOT A LADY LIKE YOU.Carpe,I saw your post,I try to double check.Yes there are many Viet Vets who could have the info,But why bother,he is talking constantly.I trust Tim Miller,in this area.You know that a tornado is in the area,when your local Meteorologist rushes out the bathroom,in a hurry.If he says Holy Pineapples,he is telling his wife to get the kids to safety.SB,Congradulations Gator Man,your team won.CAT the lurker.
Logged

Live with hope,looking for justice
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #490 on: April 03, 2007, 04:15:17 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
What This Case Needs Is A Few Soldiers Of Fortune..........

MILLION DOLLARS Still Out There To Collect ..........

The Best News We Could Here Is That .........

One By One The Perps Disappear .........

If You Torture One Of Them ..........

We Will Have Our Answers .............

I Love The Smell Of Napalm In The Morning ..............

 Cool


Hey Widgey...I've been wondering about this million dollars...I wonder if Joe Mamana going to prison has affected the reward money? Unless it's in account somewhere in holding?


Hi Mishy ..........

The Aruban Government KNows Exactly Where Natalees Body Is Or

What They Did To Her Remains ..........This Cover-Up Comes From

The Heads Of State Of Aruba .........

I Still Cant Believe That NONE Of The EX US Military Mercenaries

Have Not Tried To Collect The Million ..........

Extract The F**kers From Their Paradise & Start Cutting Off Body Parts ...

 Cool

I agree with you Widget.  In the words of Deepak Kalpoes enough of this BS already.  Put an end to it.  We tried for months to see if Aruba was going to do something about these murderers and they are not.
Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #491 on: April 03, 2007, 04:17:26 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
After Natalee's Body Was Found The Government Decided To Keep

This Discovery Out Of News ...........

What Would Be Better For Aruba ..........

A Bludgeoned Body Or NO BODY At All  ..........

The Whole F**kin Island Should Be NUKED ..............

 Cool


i really like widget  Cool

Me too. Cool
Logged
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 652


« Reply #492 on: April 03, 2007, 04:19:09 PM »

JVDS Book Draft

Hi klaas -- I read through a couple of times.  More lies and noted this caused a stir over at some of the other sites.  

The notes used to be a sticky on the NH index page -- is it still there?
I don't see it now.

.
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74252



WWW
« Reply #493 on: April 03, 2007, 04:23:03 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
JVDS Book Draft

Hi klaas -- I read through a couple of times.  More lies and noted this caused a stir over at some of the other sites.  

The notes used to be a sticky on the NH index page -- is it still there?
I don't see it now.

.

The notes I'm referring to are the ones SandraK posted at Freedom of Blog on March 28th.  They are here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1008

There was a screen shot posted by Victor at FOB.  The screen shot is of Joran's files.  There is a music file/album called Reggae Bangara.  The first song on their album is called Murder She Wrote.  I put together a little video.  The screen shot is the 2nd to last photo on the video  Wink

Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15882



« Reply #494 on: April 03, 2007, 04:25:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna and BTgirl -

Officials say the Officer Harbin 'Ben' Chaffin is being charged with making a false statement to GBI investigators. He has not been charged with her disappearance


ARUBA NEEDS TO READ THIS.
Logged
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 826



« Reply #495 on: April 03, 2007, 04:27:40 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Perjury

Klaas writes: "Officials say the Officer Harbin 'Ben' Chaffin is being charged with making a false statement to GBI investigators."

Whatdoyaknow.

Making an intentionally false statement to police investigators during a criminal investigation is actually "a crime."

See all Kalpoe PV's prior to June 10, 2005.  The intentionally false HI drop off testimony is direct, hard, indisputable evidence of perjury, conspiracy to commit perjury, obstruction of justice and contempt of court.  Felonies, all.

How have all you monkeys been?

.


Hey Hammer ...........

Yes All Felonies...............But No One To Prosecute The Crimes ........

If The US Government Did'nt Have Their Heads Up Their Arses .......

WE Maybe Could Have Seen Some Progress In This Case .......

A Travel Advisory To Aruba Would Have Stuck It In Arubas Arse ........

 Cool
Logged

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
igsigs
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 2736



« Reply #496 on: April 03, 2007, 05:07:18 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

GEL wrote:
Well I for one would certainly like to know what is in the rest of those notes.Why is it so important NOT to cause the VDS's trouble?I could care less about their troubles,they have brought it on themselves IMO.
I think the important thing here should be Natalee,what about her?

Sultan wrote:
The rest of the files have nothing to do with Natalee, So get over your wet dream.

GEL on the case!

Of note here is the multiple references to *disturbing images* being found in addition to Joran's book notes. So disturbing that the Joran groupies feel it wise to notify Paulus and Anita. Hard to imagine that there is anything that group would find extreme. My curiousity is up.

Also, the many protestations that these disturbing images are not related to the NH case. Maybe, maybe not...but if not then that means that these images are disturbing all by themselves. Makes them sound more extreme.
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74252



WWW
« Reply #497 on: April 03, 2007, 05:09:56 PM »

Posted by Pinellas at FOB - I'm assuming this is referring to Michael Saladin and the incident with the choller?

MF...Scuba...all Arubans on this board. I was reading a newspaper article on line about an American citizen who's being detained because of some infraction with the law, or taking the law into his own hands so to speak, and according to the article the American consulate has been notified. This person apparently has some high level U.S. security clearance and there the possibility that the U.S. media might get involved very soon, due to the geographical location and another American citizen in trouble. Any feedback anyone?
Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 74252



WWW
« Reply #498 on: April 03, 2007, 05:12:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

GEL wrote:
Well I for one would certainly like to know what is in the rest of those notes.Why is it so important NOT to cause the VDS's trouble?I could care less about their troubles,they have brought it on themselves IMO.
I think the important thing here should be Natalee,what about her?

Sultan wrote:
The rest of the files have nothing to do with Natalee, So get over your wet dream.

GEL on the case!

Of note here is the multiple references to *disturbing images* being found in addition to Joran's book notes. So disturbing that the Joran groupies feel it wise to notify Paulus and Anita. Hard to imagine that there is anything that group would find extreme. My curiousity is up.

Also, the many protestations that these disturbing images are not related to the NH case. Maybe, maybe not...but if not then that means that these images are disturbing all by themselves. Makes them sound more extreme.


Remember Joran's blonde friend that was with him at the HI?  When some went and looked at her Zorpia site one of the friends she had on her site had photos of animal/human sex acts?  Remember that?
Logged
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1172



« Reply #499 on: April 03, 2007, 05:23:44 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

GEL wrote:
Well I for one would certainly like to know what is in the rest of those notes.Why is it so important NOT to cause the VDS's trouble?I could care less about their troubles,they have brought it on themselves IMO.
I think the important thing here should be Natalee,what about her?

Sultan wrote:
The rest of the files have nothing to do with Natalee, So get over your wet dream.

GEL on the case!

Of note here is the multiple references to *disturbing images* being found in addition to Joran's book notes. So disturbing that the Joran groupies feel it wise to notify Paulus and Anita. Hard to imagine that there is anything that group would find extreme. My curiousity is up.

Also, the many protestations that these disturbing images are not related to the NH case. Maybe, maybe not...but if not then that means that these images are disturbing all by themselves. Makes them sound more extreme.


Why it's so important these posters feel they have to worry about trouble for the VDS's?Amazing their feelings come before a girl that's been missing for 2 yrs.
This person that obtained these notes should have went directly to the authorities with them.WTH...put them on a message board and let them decide??It may not be that they have anything to do with Natalee but there could be something that would bring them/us closer to the truth.This is disturbing behavior from those posters to say the  least.Why are they protecting the VDS's feelings? Shocked
Logged

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 2.057 seconds with 19 queries.