March 28, 2024, 01:22:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 151242 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T - NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Tainted Wheat Blamed In Food Deaths Labeled Food Grade

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/02/tainted-wheat-blamed-in-food-deaths-labeled-food-grade/

It is looking like the wheat gluten that was responsible for the deaths of the dogs and cats in the Menu Food Recall was labeled “food grade”. This means that the same wheat may  have been distributed for use in the human food chain.
(snipped)

The possiblity of this occuring is vey real and very frightening.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
GEL -  Laughing  Laughing  I saw that

Laughing  Laughing ..not that I care for N2K but it's about time someone lit into BF Very Happy Too funny!!

As far as I know, I've never posted with either one and don't care to  Wink

I've had a couple of run-ins with BF-can't stand him-personally I'd like that train he keeps TooTing to run over him. Evil or Very Mad  Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2007, 02:20:38 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
LOL

hey Robots, seriously.

look at Pat

and then Rat

>>

I tish u not. They're sisters!!! Laughing
I poked my head in here to see if anything new..(Hi Monkeys!!!) and I saw this picture...ROFLMAO...Carpe, that is priceless....I will be laughing the rest of the day!      
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2007, 02:21:19 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Did you hear that we found Joran's shoes?

>>>>>>

HAPPY EASTER! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ROFL!!    See yah later!

Howdy Janet!    Got to get going!!  Later all!

Hi Angie ... Good Bye Angie.   Smile

Thanks for everything and ... have a great day!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2007, 02:22:22 PM »

Carpe,

LOL on the bunny slippers!  Very Happy

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2007, 02:24:43 PM »

Elaine-did you see the blow up of Joran's book cover carpe posted earlier?That was the first thing I saw this morning when I looked in here.Not a pretty sight Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »

GEL - for you  Laughing

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2007, 02:26:31 PM »

Elaine-did you see the blow up of Joran's book cover carpe posted earlier?That was the first thing I saw this morning when I looked in here.Not a pretty sight Laughing
I don't think I have yet, LOL!!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2007, 02:27:38 PM »

GEL - for you  Laughing

ROFLMAO-that's perfect Klaas-thank you Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2007, 02:32:24 PM »

GEL - for you  Laughing

LMAO! Hmmmm What grafitti would look good on THAT rain?
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2007, 02:32:35 PM »

"That illiterate MF, continues to claim that tourism is growing!!! "

I guess MF hasn't talked to Rudy Croes lately because even Rudy admitted that tourism has taken a hit.

Wink

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2007, 02:33:07 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
GEL - for you  Laughing

LMAO! Hmmmm What grafitti would look good on THAT rain?
on that train I meant, typed too quick and didnt hit the t hard enough! LOL
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2007, 02:33:39 PM »

Doesn't anyone else find it interresting that Joran has downloaded on his computer a 1992 Reggae band who's first song on their first album is called Murder She Wrote?  Seemed rather sociopathic to me  Wink

Went to check out the song on YouTube, and from listening could only make out the lyrics that matched the title ad a few other words.  There seem to be several clips with young men lipsynching and in motion....seems to fit the punk gangstah pimp thing j2K & associates are into.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2007, 02:33:56 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"

I guess MF hasn't talked to Rudy Croes lately because even Rudy admitted that tourism has taken a hit.

Wink

It really doesn't matter.  Even if tourism was growing we still do not have JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.  The tourism numbers are not the issue.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2007, 02:34:26 PM »

The dog fight continues Very Happy

Bigfish wrote:
N2, you are a hypocrite and cannot re-write history.  You made threats at RU and did it again here.

NEED2KNOW wrote:
You see it how you want to see it.  Was it not you who called me out here?  Why aren't you saying that?  How is my opinion of you and how you would react in person a threat?  I am not threatening you with anything, I am merely observing that you are a wimp.  That is not a threat, that is an observation.  I think you need to brush up on your reading comprehension and also respond to the entire issue being stated, not pick and choose what suits you.  The real point is I have not had one thing to say to you or about you but here we are again because YOU chose to post an insult about me and other former FOB members.  You don't want to talk about that, do you?

Bigfish wrote:
You're a sick pup.  Glad you found a home at HE.  Good place for you as you are a perfect fit.

Yes, they are threats and you are a

hypocrite.

Vis

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2007, 02:34:47 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Doesn't anyone else find it interresting that Joran has downloaded on his computer a 1992 Reggae band who's first song on their first album is called Murder She Wrote?  Seemed rather sociopathic to me  Wink

Went to check out the song on YouTube, and from listening could only make out the lyrics that matched the title ad a few other words.  There seem to be several clips with young men lipsynching and in motion....seems to fit the punk gangstah pimp thing j2K & associates are into.

I couldn't find the song on YouTube (I looked).  I did find a "preview" of the song which I used.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2007, 02:36:17 PM »

Wink
Me thinks they are counting the people who have hopped onto the island to hide from Chavez.  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2007, 02:44:01 PM »

The dog fight continues Very Happy

Bigfish wrote:
N2, you are a hypocrite and cannot re-write history.  You made threats at RU and did it again here.

NEED2KNOW wrote:
You see it how you want to see it.  Was it not you who called me out here?  Why aren't you saying that?  How is my opinion of you and how you would react in person a threat?  I am not threatening you with anything, I am merely observing that you are a wimp.  That is not a threat, that is an observation.  I think you need to brush up on your reading comprehension and also respond to the entire issue being stated, not pick and choose what suits you.  The real point is I have not had one thing to say to you or about you but here we are again because YOU chose to post an insult about me and other former FOB members.  You don't want to talk about that, do you?

Bigfish wrote:
You're a sick pup.  Glad you found a home at HE.  Good place for you as you are a perfect fit.

Yes, they are threats and you are a

hypocrite.

Vis
I am so glad that these types are members There and Not here. Have they all inhaled nasty gas, they seem to be attacking one another right and left. LOL!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2007, 02:46:56 PM »

Very interesting indeed. Everything this guy does is twisted!! Be back later monkeys.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2007, 02:56:55 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Wink
Me thinks they are counting the people who have hopped onto the island to hide from Chavez.  Laughing

Laughing

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.