March 28, 2024, 02:08:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 151211 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2007, 11:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
FOB - 50 users online and nobody posting in the open forum.  Guess they just like to hang out there, lol  Laughing

50 users online (41 members, 9 guests, 18 invisible).
The list of members online:
JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Hannah, Barney, charlierat, islandamethyst, Boucheron (Administrator), scubajap, mytake, jam, medleyrelay, Slick, fried, kaRN, wvgirl, rohn, utah, cassidy, prolific2, DocTar, FOB_Lurker, chanler, Pinellas, Gregor

passing the crack pipe

Passin' the DOUCHIE pon ye REFT hand side! Very Happy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2007, 11:37:15 PM »

Maybe that razor burn

Medley is givin' them a little

giggle & a jiggle Question

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: April 02, 2007, 11:39:09 PM »

well, well, well, Joran the SOOTHSAYER thinks deepak raped the girl
now, why would joran think something like that happened ????
HUH ????  WHY ???  

i will tell you why because Joran knows she was raped and he wants to pin it on ANYONE but himself

guess he never read about DNA in his crimimal studying
dumbass

there is always 10 percent truth in all of his lies...

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: April 02, 2007, 11:39:20 PM »

Hi ALL! Hiya Annaa!!

Wink

------------------
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: April 02, 2007, 11:40:37 PM »

FOB - 50 users online and nobody posting in the open forum.  Guess they just like to hang out there, lol  Laughing

JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Hannah, Barney, charlierat, islandamethyst, Boucheron (Administrator), scubajap, mytake, jam, medleyrelay, Slick, fried, kaRN, wvgirl, rohn, utah, cassidy, prolific2, DocTar, FOB_Lurker, chanler, Pinellas, Gregor

Do they have a "back room"?  I don't know much about their website.  I think I've only there once maybe twice.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: April 02, 2007, 11:41:31 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

Do they have a "back room"?  I don't know much about their website.  I think I've only there once maybe twice.

They have to have a "secret" members only room, IMO
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: April 02, 2007, 11:41:37 PM »

i think so, i think thats where the crack pipe is kept  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2007, 11:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Hi ALL! Hiya Annaa!!

Wink

Hi, Carpe!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: April 02, 2007, 11:41:46 PM »

Deepak and the dogs is one of Joran's better lies.  He really has some imagination.  Rolling Eyes
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »

well, well, well, Joran the SOOTHSAYER thinks deepak raped the girl
now, why would joran think something like that happened ????
HUH ????  WHY ???  

i will tell you why because Joran knows she was raped and he wants to pin it on ANYONE but himself

guess he never read about DNA in his crimimal studying
dumbass

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

That is sort of a scumbag's version of tithing.

JORAN >>> LOADMASTER

------------------
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: April 02, 2007, 11:42:53 PM »

They have to have a "secret" members only room, IMO

That's what I was thinking too.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: April 02, 2007, 11:43:30 PM »

They must be passing something with all this fighting!
i think so, i think thats where the crack pipe is kept  Cool
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: April 02, 2007, 11:43:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hi ALL! Hiya Annaa!!

Wink

Hi, Carpe!   Very Happy

The new Easter outfit is HOT. Razz

You always have the best avatars!

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: April 02, 2007, 11:44:36 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
did joran say. deepak came with two dogs ?

I believe so...and Ramm said the translation was of the canine version, not as in friends or people....for what it's worth.

Buckeye,
Yes, that is what Ramm said.  He said there are different words for the human kind of dawgs and the canine ones and these definitely were canines.  Further, had they been the human variety, I believe vd Straaten would have at least asked their names.

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: April 02, 2007, 11:45:32 PM »

Evening all

No Flames Please...

I talked to SandraK a day or so ago on IM...  She never mentioned to me about what she had posted about Jorans book thing. I didnt ask either cause I have been so behind due too work.. Read when I can.
  She did say she hasnt been in rehab or the nuthouse. I know the last time I spoken to her which was way back in December or so? She wasnt feeling well.   She was recently in the hospital for this she said.. and was suppose to go visit her hubbys family recently but wasnt able to. So her vacation coming up.. is to India to hubbys family for the holiday.
  I am trying to catch up reading and posts that were made at FOB too.
Im still a bit confused about the postings of that book stuff? Is she in trouble for doing so? I Shocked    I read them on SM.. gone dorm FOB I see.
  Like I said dont flame me over this.  I ddint talk long.. I had to leave.
So I am a bit confuzzled...  lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: April 02, 2007, 11:46:29 PM »

Anna - love your new Easter avatar!

Lala's - got an Easter card for my son today.  It's a bassett hound with bunny ears.  The caption says "Wasn't having me fixed cruel enough?" LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 02, 2007, 11:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evening all

No Flames Please...

I talked to SandraK a day or so ago on IM...  She never mentioned to me about what she had posted about Jorans book thing. I didnt ask either cause I have been so behind due too work.. Read when I can.
  She did say she hasnt been in rehab or the nuthouse. I know the last time I spoken to her which was way back in December or so? She wasnt feeling well.   She was recently in the hospital for this she said.. and was suppose to go visit her hubbys family recently but wasnt able to. So her vacation coming up.. is to India to hubbys family for the holiday.
Im still a bit confused about the postings of that book stuff? Is she in trouble for doing so? I Shocked    I read them on SM.. gone dorm FOB I see.

From what I'm reading SandraK should NOT be in trouble.  Sounds like this stuff has been around a long time and SandraK just brought it to light.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: April 02, 2007, 11:48:20 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evening all

No Flames Please...

hey ang...

Who'd ever flame you, you are too lovable?!!??

What's up, luv? Wink

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: April 02, 2007, 11:49:09 PM »

Hi ALL! Hiya Annaa!!

Wink

Hi, Carpe!   Very Happy

Thank you!  I do catch a little flak about it but it's basically a Barbie Doll.  There are many huge websites devoted to them and you can make your own doll by choosing outfits from hundreds of possibilities.  Yes, I still play with dollies.   Wink

I have hundreds I have dressed and stored on my computer and others send them to me as well after they create an outfit.  I have fun with all the twelve year olds there, haha!  They are usually called Dollz for some reason.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: April 02, 2007, 11:49:17 PM »

Hi ALL! Hiya Annaa!!

Wink

Hi, Carpe!   Very Happy

Anna does have cool avaclothes  Cool
she is like my daughter, changes her clothes 3 times a day
sometimes 3 times before i even take her to school  Shocked

seems like a do alot of laundry for her.....

i need to work on this

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.