March 28, 2024, 03:08:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 151216 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: April 03, 2007, 02:38:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,263642,00.html

Georgia Police Announce Arrest Connected to Case of Missing 911 Operator
Tuesday , April 03, 2007

Walker County officials on Tuesday announced an arrest made in connection to the case of missing 911 operator Theresa Parker.

A LaFayette police officer was arrested and charged with making false statements to police in regards to the case, Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson announced. The officer arrested is not Sam Parker, Theresa's husband, who is a sergeant on the same police force. The man arrested is the next-in-line supervisor on the same shift as Sam Parker.

The arrest was made around 9 p.m. Monday night.

"This is part of the missing persons case the GBI has been investigating over the past week," Wilson said.

"We have made an arrest pertaining to this case," added Jerry Scott, assistant special-agent-in-charge at the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which is handling the case. "The investigation is continuing, we're making progress in the case and hopefully, we'll have a resolution … in the near future."

The arrested man is in a neighboring county jail "for his own safety and for the safety of our staff at the Walker County Sheriff's Office," Wilson added.

(snipped)

Word locally is that this is the guy who helped dump the body in the pond. Supposedly he said that he didn't know exactly how she died, but that he helped put the body in the pond about 4:00 am the night she was killed.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: April 03, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »

Klaas,
Do we have a name for that arrested officer?  I have emailed relatives in LaFayette and asked for any local scuttlebutt on this but no reply as yet.

I gave instructions to go out and find out what is going on, too!   Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: April 03, 2007, 02:42:15 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Klaas,
Do we have a name for that arrested officer?  I have emailed relatives in LaFayette and asked for any local scuttlebutt on this but no reply as yet.

Yay, Anna! Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: April 03, 2007, 02:43:55 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"
she is in the POND

Are you saying you heard that on the news or is that your impression? It's what I think happened too.

hiya BT
im saying, IM SAYING IT

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: April 03, 2007, 02:44:29 PM »

This is a good definition of FOB by yankee-in France at HE Very Happy

FOB (First on Bullshit) has a helicopter with Moonie and Bishfish that flies over the blogs scanning everything they can because like Faux news, they claim they are first and best. They're not, but they are definitely first on bullshit. I understand they have a pooperscooper team going 24/7. I heard it from the in crowd, and I understand that the benefits are terrible.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: April 03, 2007, 02:45:25 PM »

she is in the POND

Are you saying you heard that on the news or is that your impression? It's what I think happened too.

hiya BT
im saying, IM SAYING IT

Wink

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: April 03, 2007, 02:48:36 PM »

Klaas,

Not that I've seen yet
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 03, 2007, 02:48:39 PM »

Klaas,

Yay, Anna! Very Happy

Well, BT, I'm afraid to say too much because I am related to her on her mother's side and her maiden name is Parker, her father's last name.  They had insurance agency there, think one of her brothers still runs it if your friend knows of them, maybe she knows if they are related to this husband cop.

If so, maybe I shouldn't say too much just yet??   Shocked It's a common name but that's a small town, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: April 03, 2007, 02:50:03 PM »

Klaas,

Yay, Anna! Very Happy

Well, BT, I'm afraid to say too much because I am related to her on her mother's side and her maiden name is Parker, her father's last name.  They had insurance agency there, think one of her brothers still runs it if your friend knows of them, maybe she knows if they are related to this husband cop.

If so, maybe I shouldn't say too much just yet??   Shocked It's a common name but that's a small town, too.

This is all we know right now, but I'll keep looking:

The man arrested is the next-in-line supervisor on the same shift as Sam Parker.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: April 03, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
This is a good definition of FOB by yankee-in France at HE Very Happy

FOB (First on Bullshit) has a helicopter with Moonie and Bishfish that flies over the blogs scanning everything they can because like Faux news, they claim they are first and best. They're not, but they are definitely first on bullshit. I understand they have a pooperscooper team going 24/7. I heard it from the in crowd, and I understand that the benefits are terrible.

Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: April 03, 2007, 02:55:33 PM »

My friend says all she knows about the family of the policeman is that his uncle was the minister who married her and her husband. I don't know if that helps any with identification or not. Confused

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 03, 2007, 02:56:18 PM »

Anna - here is another name but I don't think it's him

Sam Parker was expected to be back at work this week. But his boss, LaFayette Director of Public Safety Tommy Freeman, says Parker has extended his leave until sometime next week.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 03, 2007, 02:56:55 PM »

Sam Parker was expected to be back at work this week. But his boss, LaFayette Director of Public Safety Tommy Freeman, says Parker has extended his leave until sometime next week.

my guess is he wont be working anytime soon  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: April 03, 2007, 02:58:49 PM »

RUDY CROES .....................

A Fire Broke Out On His Face And ...............

They Put It Out With A Pitchfork ..............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: April 03, 2007, 02:58:52 PM »

They said on the local news this morning that the husband is rumored to be at a local mental health facility, but the police department wouldn't confirm or deny that.

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: April 03, 2007, 02:59:32 PM »

They said on the local news this morning that the husband is rumored to be at a local mental health facility, but the police department wouldn't confirm or deny that.

i heard that
thanks BT  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: April 03, 2007, 02:59:54 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
What This Case Needs Is A Few Soldiers Of Fortune..........

MILLION DOLLARS Still Out There To Collect ..........

The Best News We Could Here Is That .........

One By One The Perps Disappear .........

If You Torture One Of Them ..........

We Will Have Our Answers .............

I Love The Smell Of Napalm In The Morning ..............

Cool

Hey Widgey...I've been wondering about this million dollars...I wonder if Joe Mamana going to prison has affected the reward money? Unless it's in account somewhere in holding?

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: April 03, 2007, 03:00:00 PM »

You are right, Klaas, lots of unstable people and mental cases collected there and that is the only reason I have ever cared if they knew who I was or not.  And that's why I resent that one trying to expose everybody.  Some of us live far too close to some of those goofballs so I do take things said like that as a personal threat of sorts.

And if he knew so much about so many of us, he would know we are not ugly, either, LOL!!  Big clue right there that all he can do is hack and nothing more than he steals off of people's hard drives.

I recently removed yet another keylogger, too.  Everyone needs to check constantly for those!  Norton's doesn't seem to find them, either.

I wonder just how many are on Joran's computer and who put all of them there.  Bet his runs slower than anything!

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: April 03, 2007, 03:00:54 PM »

real detectives think people that LIE and say they got rid of a body

might have somethign to do with the missing person

in ARUBA..........they just eat CORNFLAKES  Evil or Very Mad

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: April 03, 2007, 03:02:02 PM »

And that came from YIF ?
It is so funny.
I think YIF is a journalist.
BRB, I need to use the REAL  pooperscooper. And I can attest that the benefits suck !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.