March 28, 2024, 04:11:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 151217 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: April 03, 2007, 06:23:38 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Any indications at all what the nature of the files were that Joran accidentally left exposed to P2P hacking? Were they just those notes... or something else? Or can that be divulged?

It sounds like they may not be INCRIMINATING (regarding Natalee) but they may be EMBASSASSING.

Don't know as how I am surprised at all about that.

SB - I don't know but it sounds like there are other files that may or may not have to do with the NH case that don't look good for Joran.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: April 03, 2007, 06:24:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Did anyone save any of Dutchlady's posts?

I bet Nonesuche has a bunch of them saved.  I'll ask her.

I Have Some ..........

What Do You Need ..........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: April 03, 2007, 06:26:18 PM »

Any indications at all what the nature of the files were that Joran accidentally left exposed to P2P hacking? Were they just those notes... or something else? Or can that be divulged?

It sounds like they may not be INCRIMINATING (regarding Natalee) but they may be EMBASSASSING.

I wonder if there were more photos that Joran had made of him and Natalee together.

There was a poster on FOB who was very upset by that particular photo that Peter De Vries had.  I think it was Daniel.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: April 03, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »

Lets Tell The Arab Terrorists They Can Get Even With The Jews .........

Attack Aruba .............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: April 03, 2007, 06:27:22 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

I Have Some ..........

Cool

I'd like to read whatever you have. Maybe create a thread for them?
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: April 03, 2007, 06:29:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I wonder if there were more photos that Joran had made of him and Natalee together.

There was a poster on FOB who was very upset by that particular photo that Peter De Vries had.  I think it was Daniel.

HI San ..........

I Am Sure The Neanderthal Boy Has Real Photos Of Him & Natalee.....

Dated May 30th 2005 ................

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 03, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »

Yes, it was Daniel that was trying to explain to JR and Medleyrelay that the photos DeVries showed that were photoshopped did indeed come from Joran and that the VDS would not be proud of what Joran did.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: April 03, 2007, 06:29:36 PM »

HI San ..........

Rolling Eyes

I agree
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: April 03, 2007, 06:30:04 PM »

Good memory San. Daniel was another one who felt Anita and Paulus should be notified.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: April 03, 2007, 06:31:55 PM »

I Have Some ..........

Cool

I'd like to read whatever you have. Maybe create a thread for them?

OK .........

I Believe We Had A Thread About Dutchlady When She Was Asking For

Funds To Go To Aruba .........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: April 03, 2007, 06:35:57 PM »

Yes, it was Daniel that was trying to explain to JR and Medleyrelay that the photos DeVries showed that were photoshopped did indeed come from Joran and that the VDS would not be proud of what Joran did.

I Bet VDS Does The Same .............

He Looks Like The Java Man ..........

Too Bad The Sloots Did'nt Make It To Hitlers Ovens .........

SHUCKS .............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: April 03, 2007, 06:36:15 PM »

Good memory San. Daniel was another one who felt Anita and Paulus should be notified.

Here are the photoshopped pictures that were shown on the DeVries show:

This is the email transaction regarding the photoshopped pics:

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 03, 2007, 06:39:15 PM »

HI San ..........

Rolling Eyes

Yes you are right Widget.  I wasn't thinking.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 03, 2007, 06:39:18 PM »

Pinellas wrote:
MF...Scuba...all Arubans on this board. I was reading a newspaper article on line about an American citizen who's being detained because of some infraction with the law, or taking the law into his own hands so to speak, and according to the article the American consulate has been notified. This person apparently has some high level U.S. security clearance and there the possibility that the U.S. media might get involved very soon, due to the geographical location and another American citizen in trouble. Any feedback anyone?

MF wrote:
Yes, a very known person who has American nationality but lives in Aruba has been arrested for threatening a person who damaged the car of his wife on purpose.

The chollers say that the person who did this is not a choller but an illegal who wanted to get some money from the lady by asking her to wash her car. She denied this and when she came back after buying a product in a store nearby, found two of her tires slashed. She went back home and later on the business man M.S. came back and looked for the guy who did this damage.

After confronting him, the guy apparently was going to attack M.S. with a knife (but this was never found) and M.W. took his gun and pointed at him. The man took off and try to hide in a gym nearby. M.S. went after him, and people who say this, called the police.

M.W. who was armed was taken in handcuffs to the station and the "choller" was also taken in another car and not handcuffed since there was no weapon found.

M.W. had permission to carry a weapon, but what he did can cost him at least a year in prison or a heavy fine. He did not notify the police, he did try to do justice on his own and the most serious part is that there were witnesses that saw that he threatened the person with death. A threat is very serious crime.

He has been in detention for investigation ever since, but is now in the hospital for special care, since his health has been deteriorating due to the stress and depression.

He has been contacted by the US consulate and FOXNews who wants to get this news in the American media and try to lobby for him to get him out. But he denies their cooperation since, he knows that the media will make bad use of this, just like the Natalee Holloway case, in which, not the truth was important, but the sensationalism and ratings. And he also respects the laws of the island and knows that he should not have reacted the way he did, but thinks that the PG is abusing his case to warn the people not to take matters in own hand.

The people of Aruba and certainly the ALE support his release, because they know that his action could have been done by anyone who are fed up with these types of peopel who try to get some money from you. But they also know that one, you cannot take justice in your own hand and secondly that the laws also protects those who do these kind of things. So, this event is very emotional these days.

A formal complaint has been given to the Prosecutor by the gym owner.

M.S. studied in the States and even worked at NASA. He is now a businessman and also a very loved Carnival Musician. He just came back a couple of days before this event from the Netherlands where they celebrated the Aruba day

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: April 03, 2007, 06:40:43 PM »

GEL - you beat me to it, lol  Laughing
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: April 03, 2007, 06:42:08 PM »

I Read On The Sperm Chewing Dogs Site .........

They Are Expecting An Execution Tomorrow ..........

Hopefully It Happens & They Get Them All .............

PEACE ..........

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: April 03, 2007, 06:44:09 PM »

MF screwed up the initials in part of that.

Unless the chollar worked for NASA! Laughing

Ah, the life of a spinner.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: April 03, 2007, 06:44:17 PM »

GEL - you beat me to it, lol  Laughing

I knew you were busy doing something else. Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: April 03, 2007, 06:45:11 PM »

MF screwed up the initials in part of that.

Unless the chollar worked for NASA! Laughing

Ah, the life of a spinner.

I noticed that too, lol  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: April 03, 2007, 06:50:19 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Pinellas wrote:
MF...Scuba...all Arubans on this board. I was reading a newspaper article on line about an American citizen who's being detained because of some infraction with the law, or taking the law into his own hands so to speak, and according to the article the American consulate has been notified. This person apparently has some high level U.S. security clearance and there the possibility that the U.S. media might get involved very soon, due to the geographical location and another American citizen in trouble. Any feedback anyone?

MF wrote:
Yes, a very known person who has American nationality but lives in Aruba has been arrested for threatening a person who damaged the car of his wife on purpose.

{EDITED}

M.W. had permission to carry a weapon, but what he did can cost him at least a year in prison or a heavy fine. He did not notify the police, he did try to do justice on his own and the most serious part is that there were witnesses that saw that he threatened the person with death. A threat is very serious crime.
He has been in detention for investigation ever since, but is now in the hospital for special care, since his health has been deteriorating due to the stress and depression.

Who are they kidding.  How about when Rudy Croes threatened to shut Beth up.  I take that as a death threat wouldn't you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.