March 28, 2024, 09:14:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 151233 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: April 03, 2007, 11:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "Rooscrew"
Angie~

Saying prayers for you about this chick.

All Southern monkeys stay safe, you are in my prayers.

Roos~

Thanks, Rooscrew.  Bad weather all over the place down here!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: April 03, 2007, 11:26:06 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well! The nerve.  Everyone wants to know but nobody stayed up to hear.  Rolling Eyes  I know it took me a while and I'm not even finished yet.

Lalas.. I am back and was waiting ..
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: April 03, 2007, 11:27:40 PM »

Thanks SB!

I'm here, just been lurking and following all the drama from the misfits. I just wished there was good news for Beth & Dave these days. It's been too long since they've had anything good in their favor.

Roos~

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: April 03, 2007, 11:27:52 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:53 pm
The Tribe knows all of the players, even the elders of the inner circle

From the FP:
You, Jan, Steve Croes, Nelson Oduber and Dompig since he was an original spokesman for the tourist industry and others were involved in a cover up scheme

It's easy to tango with all the stuff being said. Truth is you can make most anything fit that  is said about Aruba.  That's because it's such a corrupt place. It goes deeper than we want to believe. IMO
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: April 03, 2007, 11:29:38 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
BRb..  just had to call cops.. stalker chick is driving around the house here..  after my son..

Im so sorry Angie.  I was hoping that situation had gotten better!

No it hasnt.. I went to PO PO today with my son.. she sent him a text message yesterday asking him if he checks his brakes on his car before he gets in it.  Cops went to school today.. she was isssued a statement .. shes WELL KNOWN in the area.. cops cant stand her.. and shes done this befoe to BOYS only.  <I guess so no girl can kick her ass>.. shes clled him 2 times since the cops were at at school.. and now driving around the house .. cops called me back.. said to watch and call back to see that direction she heads  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  >I could chase her before they do.. I may end up in jail yet..  Evil or Very Mad ? Bake me a cake?   Wink
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 03, 2007, 11:32:16 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
BRb..  just had to call cops.. stalker chick is driving around the house here..  after my son..

Im so sorry Angie.  I was hoping that situation had gotten better!

No it hasnt.. I went to PO PO today with my son.. she sent him a text message yesterday asking him if he checks his brakes on his car before he gets in it.  Cops went to school today.. she was isssued a statement .. shes WELL KNOWN in the area.. cops cant stand her.. and shes done this befoe to BOYS only.  <I guess so no girl can kick her ass>.. shes clled him 2 times since the cops were at at school.. and now driving around the house .. cops called me back.. said to watch and call back to see that direction she heads  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  >I could chase her before they do.. I may end up in jail yet..  Evil or Very Mad ? Bake me a cake?   Wink

Oh, Angie!  Please don't go to jail, but I would totally understand!  Don't mess with our babies!  I will definitely bake you a cake.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: April 03, 2007, 11:32:45 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Angie how old is that girl? If she's a minor, her parents can be held responsible if the pulls stunts like that too.

she us 17 and on probabtion. and I was todl bt ALL the cops at the station today.. talking to her mom and step dad are like talknig to a wall.. they make excuses for her all the time.
 I just left a nice message for her probabtion officer Twisted Evil Cops said NOBODY ever pressed charges against her. this is the FIRST!
 My son is embarssed.. cops told him not to be. she only does this to boys!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: April 03, 2007, 11:33:58 PM »

Lala's and casa, y'all bake the cake, I'll supply the file!

When those cops DO catch that gal she is going DOWN for making terroristic threats. She is in some SERIOUS trouble.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 03, 2007, 11:35:01 PM »

Hey, sb.  Our baseball team at La Tech is kicking butt this year though.  Their offense is ranked nationally in several areas.  My youngest daughter is a freshman at Tech and she is a baseball groupie haha.  No, she has several guy friends who play and she makes most of the games.  I think it is time for me to travel down there and watch a game and meet these friends! Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: April 03, 2007, 11:35:33 PM »

Lalas.. WOW.. you are awesome .
  So yah think maybe that FP poster might be Shango?    Shocked
 I often wondered at times if Snago wasnt the one who took those Aruba bay videos.. ROb and I discussed this long ago?  WTH is his name? Ed Smith?  Just a thought?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 03, 2007, 11:36:06 PM »

Angie how old is that girl? If she's a minor, her parents can be held responsible if the pulls stunts like that too.

she us 17 and on probabtion. and I was todl bt ALL the cops at the station today.. talking to her mom and step dad are like talknig to a wall.. they make excuses for her all the time.
 I just left a nice message for her probabtion officer Twisted Evil Cops said NOBODY ever pressed charges against her. this is the FIRST!
 My son is embarssed.. cops told him not to be. she only does this to boys!

Sounds like her parents are a large part of her problems!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: April 03, 2007, 11:36:35 PM »

Lala's and casa, y'all bake the cake, I'll supply the file!

When those cops DO catch that gal she is going DOWN for making terroristic threats. She is in some SERIOUS trouble.

Thanks..LOL you have no idea how I wish I was 17 right now  Embarassed
Id be kicking some major butt  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: April 03, 2007, 11:38:06 PM »

From the FP:
You, Jan, Steve Croes, Nelson Oduber and Dompig since he was an original spokesman for the tourist industry and others were involved in a cover up scheme

It's easy to tango with all the stuff being said. Truth is you can make most anything fit that  is said about Aruba.  That's because it's such a corrupt place. It goes deeper than we want to believe. IMO

Shocked
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 03, 2007, 11:39:02 PM »

From the FP:

I am convinced that the government officials were picking up the young tourist girls THEMSELVES, and/or having the Jorans do it on their behalf. They were in on the assaults just like the young bucks were. Oduber probably had his "20 times before" a while back. Like Croes, or VDStraten or all the rest.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: April 03, 2007, 11:39:34 PM »

I apologize  Embarassed

lalas  you here? I wanna hear more please!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: April 03, 2007, 11:40:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
That Evilive person has posted in the forum under a different name.  I won't mention the name since he/she chose not to use it.  It is NOT Shango or Simian or anyone like that.

Not Shango, IMO
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: April 03, 2007, 11:40:54 PM »

That Evilive person has posted in the forum under a different name.  I won't mention the name since he/she chose not to use it.  It is NOT Shango or Simian or anyone like that.

Not Shango, IMO

TY  Klaas..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: April 03, 2007, 11:41:58 PM »

Aha!  That means this person knows all about Shango and things we have talked about at length here.  That is why it sounds so familiar to us. So much for Shango.   Rolling Eyes
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: April 03, 2007, 11:43:02 PM »

I posted way back in like, July of 2005, that the idea of Trapenberg being in on Natalee's assault was not farfetched at all. He was at the Raves and is all over those stinkin' Myspace and Tickle sites.

Rape is a cottage industry down there.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 03, 2007, 11:44:03 PM »

Aha!  That means this person knows all about Shango and things we have talked about at length here.  That is why it sounds so familiar to us. So much for Shango.   Rolling Eyes

Is there anyone who posts here regularly who is not intimately familiar with Shango?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.