March 28, 2024, 08:34:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 151231 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: April 04, 2007, 12:27:25 AM »

Now, Carpe has his own thoughts on that stuff and I try to see those things, but I just can't.  I really want to, but I am image challenged.  I think they did move her body at least twice, maybe even three times.  And considering the corruption I doubt they would be caught at any time, day or night.  Those people just look the other way and stay to their own.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: April 04, 2007, 12:27:27 AM »

I cant see yours SB and lalas point of view..  BUT I see some photos differently..  I have looked over Carpes phoobucket accts over and over in the past.  IMO..  there is definatley a head/heads in those bags.  There are alot of photos to go through.  
  Recall long ago SLEUTH posting some as well?   I know we all see things differently..  !!  <not arguing here>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #702 on: April 04, 2007, 12:29:06 AM »

Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: April 04, 2007, 12:33:13 AM »

Pictures are notoriously hard to make sense of when shot  from hard angles or with bad focus or lighting.

The beach picture close-up of her hand looks disproportionate. That thumb looks more like the thumb of a truck driver than a petite young woman, and we KNOW it is Natalee's.

The bag pictures are the most indistinct and blurred shots I have ever seen anyone try to do forensic-type analysis on. Getting any valid info from such poor pictures is difficult to say the least.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: April 04, 2007, 12:33:20 AM »

They are absolutely hard to see, no argument there!

...and you throw into that wicked cocktail mix...

that everyone's eyes, brains, and computer equipment differ...

...it is no surprise to me, that the Arubay tapes spawn so many differing
opinions.

We shall see, I pray I am not wrong.

I really believe what I see, I promise.

unlike Joran ... dat is the truth.  Very Happy  Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: April 04, 2007, 12:33:29 AM »

I remember the picture of the shoe at the edge of the water.  I looked for at least two weeks at that photo and until someone drew an outline I couldn't see a thing but water and dirt.  Then I finally saw the shoe or at least I thought I did.   See, I have no idea if I really saw it or just saw it as the outline.  I know many posters firmly believe that those videos contained clues.  Just as firmly as I believe that Shango and Simian knew what was going on and just didn't want to get caught.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: April 04, 2007, 12:35:03 AM »

The beach picture close-up of her hand looks disproportionate. That thumb looks more like the thumb of a truck driver than a petite young woman, and we KNOW it is Natalee's.

I respectfully disagree on that one. To my eyes, it is a match.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: April 04, 2007, 12:38:12 AM »

The bag pictures are the most indistinct and blurred shots I have ever seen anyone try to do forensic-type analysis on. Getting any valid info from such poor pictures is difficult to say the least.

---

YEP! totally. I couldn't agree more!!!

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: April 04, 2007, 12:39:05 AM »

My eyes and brain do not see anything in those videos.  I wish I could see it as some do.  I have tried for almost two years now and my mind turns to mush when I see them.  Maybe I should study them more closely.  I want one of us that have spent so many countless hours thinking and searching and researching and hunting and guessing to be right about something.  I don't want to think I have wasted all this time and been of absolutely no help to this family.  They deserve better.  They need to find their child and bring her home.  That is all they ever wanted.  Just to bring her home.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: April 04, 2007, 12:44:21 AM »

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, LALAS!

Bless ya, lady.

------------------
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: April 04, 2007, 12:49:20 AM »

Shocked   that stalker bitch wont let up..

Sent this to my kid.. and I cant print it? he emailed it to me.. and DAMMIT this VISTA CRAP

xxxxxxxx (12:20:00 AM): ill give you $100 CASH if you drop the charge
xxxxxxxx: $150
xxxxxxxx:  and ill leave you alone FOREVER

No wshes bribing him?  OMG  shes SICK.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: April 04, 2007, 12:52:07 AM »

Carpe.. would you mind if I eamiled Lalas your photobuckets I have?
SB I can send them to you as well if you want.. tons of photos to look through. Carpe has done an excelent job on them all. But he needs to say its ok first.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: April 04, 2007, 12:52:29 AM »

SHE'S SCARED!

You got her RIGHT where you want her, Angie! Keep it up!

Keep that text message TOO!  More fuel to the fire.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 04, 2007, 12:57:49 AM »

It is a VERY ggod sign that she knows she has met a match and that you won't roll over like everyone else has. Stick to it and you'll solve her little problem.

I'll take a pass on those pictures. I have so much stuff now that I'll never go through it all.

I am going to head out for the night. Angie, you hang in there and close that gal DOWN!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: April 04, 2007, 12:58:02 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
SHE'S SCARED!

You got her RIGHT where you want her, Angie! Keep it up!

Keep that text message TOO!  More fuel to the fire.

SN she sent it to him on an instan messahe on the computer.. he ignored it and emailed it to me.. now I cant print the damn thing out..  I tryed I bet 20 times.. this windows Vista SUCKS.. I had to email it to my hubby..  Rolling Eyes   so he can print it out from his lappy.  
  Now shes  trying to bribe?   What  fruitcake..   Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: April 04, 2007, 12:59:22 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
It is a VERY ggod sign that she knows she has met a match and that you won't roll over like everyone else has. Stick to it and you'll solve her little problem.

I'll take a pass on those pictures. I have so much stuff now that I'll never go through it all.

I am going to head out for the night. Angie, you hang in there and close that gal DOWN!

Night SB.. and TY..  I am normally a nice person and easy to get along with..lol  I have had it though.  Evil or Very Mad
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: April 04, 2007, 12:59:38 AM »

Go get her Angie!! Stay strong & tough!

Roos~

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: April 04, 2007, 01:01:28 AM »

Angie MAKE SURE YOUR SON PRESERVES THAT TM. Save it to disk, or do a screen cap.

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: April 04, 2007, 01:01:30 AM »

BOC on a fly by! How about those Lady Vols!!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: April 04, 2007, 01:02:01 AM »

Quote from: "Rooscrew"
Go get her Angie!! Stay strong & tough!

Roos~

I hate to have to do this to a kid,, but shes making my kid and my life a living hell..  and my printer is making me mad?  VISTA sucks.  I HATE it.. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.