March 28, 2024, 11:07:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 151271 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 04, 2007, 11:45:50 AM »

Where in the heck is Klaas?
I may need some protection afterwhile. Very Happy  Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: April 04, 2007, 11:47:22 AM »

Well darn it!  San, I already knew that.  I was just thinking out loud and forgot to say so.  Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: April 04, 2007, 11:48:00 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

I'm watching, LOLOL  Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: April 04, 2007, 11:49:34 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
And the question that is begging to be asked is:  "Why?"

Why what?  Are you asking me or someone else.

Sorry.  I meant why is GVC being guarded so closely?  What is the connection?

He is part of the group Lala's.  He is a young man that can't hold a job down.  Drugs are an easy way to make money for him.  Like Cat says don't forget GVC.  GVC could have been the one who administered the drug to Natalee.

GVC is well protected just like Freddy, Guido and Koen are.  He is in that same category.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #824 on: April 04, 2007, 11:51:33 AM »

----
 Laughing

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j32/carpehumor/elsiecowoiii.jpg

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: April 04, 2007, 11:57:55 AM »

Yes,GVC is in deep.Today is the anniversary of a nightmare,in 1974,of the largest and most horrible tornado outbreak in the USA.I have bad memories of that day and many people in 13 states do ,also.I feel betraying your oath like the vc is treason.Everything mentioned is true.I believe it was said they had forensic evidence against gvc.He groped her first and he was the drug maker.Freddy is scum,the lowest form.I hope I haven't been to blunt.Meow,Spartecus Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: April 04, 2007, 11:57:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

You are watching this and not helping me? Shocked  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: April 04, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »

Sorry, but I refuse to post there.  It is entertaining to watch while on my 2nd cup of coffee though, LOL  Laughing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: April 04, 2007, 12:01:06 PM »

Huh,where.in I will not post there even for green eggs and ham,Sam.Of course the k2's have something,they are alive aren't they.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: April 04, 2007, 12:02:01 PM »

Sorry, but I refuse to post there.  It is entertaining to watch while on my 2nd cup of coffee though, LOL  Laughing

Well just as long as I can run back here if the going gets tough...LOL
What's so bad is they come out in numbers most of the time. Twisted Evil

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: April 04, 2007, 12:02:05 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Huh,where.in I will not post there even for green eggs and ham,Sam.Of course the k2's have something,they are alive aren't they.CAT

GEL is fighting the good fight at RU right now  Wink
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: April 04, 2007, 12:05:06 PM »

Strange that no one from FOB has replied to Sultan's post,don't ya think?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: April 04, 2007, 12:05:57 PM »

Strange that no one from FOB has replied to Sultan's post,don't ya think?

Which post of Sultan's?  The one implying more bad stuff on Joran's hard drive?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: April 04, 2007, 12:08:46 PM »

This one Klaas-He posted it straight to HE cause he knew it would end up there anyway Laughing

Sultan Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:00 am    
FOB Distortions

No-one threaten to release anything if someone did not back off. That is your twisting of words and a bald-face lie from you lurker.

No-one is beating up your SAS hero JR, but at least let's have a little honesty here. He knew about this a year ago why did he wait until SandraK posted it to call police?

If the police are investigating this, then give me he number and the detective's name and will help them speed up the case and move on to Prosecution.

Moon, where is your proof someone was trying to make money off this. Total fabricated lie from you.

I thought we were thur with this, but if you keep passing lies I will be more than happy to correct them.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: April 04, 2007, 12:10:08 PM »

This one Klaas-He posted it straight to HE cause he knew it would end up there anyway Laughing

FOB Distortions

No-one threaten to release anything if someone did not back off. That is your twisting of words and a bald-face lie from you lurker.

No-one is beating up your SAS hero JR, but at least let's have a little honesty here. He knew about this a year ago why did he wait until SandraK posted it to call police?

If the police are investigating this, then give me he number and the detective's name and will help them speed up the case and move on to Prosecution.

Moon, where is your proof someone was trying to make money off this. Total fabricated lie from you.

I thought we were thur with this, but if you keep passing lies I will be more than happy to correct them.

No doubt they are formulating their spin in their private forum area right now.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: April 04, 2007, 12:12:00 PM »

I sure would like to be a fly on the wall right now(as much I detest flies too! Laughing )

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: April 04, 2007, 12:12:58 PM »

Yes,GVC is in deep.Today is the anniversary of a nightmare,in 1974,of the largest and most horrible tornado outbreak in the USA.I have bad memories of that day and many people in 13 states do ,also.I feel betraying your oath like the vc is treason.Everything mentioned is true.I believe it was said they had forensic evidence against gvc.He groped her first and he was the drug maker.Freddy is scum,the lowest form.I hope I haven't been to blunt.Meow,Spartecus Cat

I recall the tornado outbreak vividly.  I watched it tear through a neighboring town as I sat on a small hillside in my car.  The destruction was unbelievable.  It continued into the night time hours and we were without power for hours.  I was a senior in high school and it was on a Wednesday night, just as today.  I know, because I was at church when it first became bad and they let us out to get home.  I was sitting with my best friend in front of their house watching it as it passed through the area.  That was my second up close and personal encounter with a tornado and it's destruction.  When I arrived at school the next morning, I was assigned to sit with a class because the teacher's house had been destroyed by the tornado.  That teacher later transferred to the elementary school and was my child's 5th grade teacher.  My best friend?  Well, my daughter and her daughter are planning to share an apartment this fall.  Small world...indeed.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: April 04, 2007, 12:15:44 PM »

If Kalpoes were the only ones involved this entire case would have been over in June 2005.  They have the goods on Joran and the others.  As Robots says, BET THE FARM
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: April 04, 2007, 12:17:53 PM »

FOB Distortions

I swear I have been reading along with all this stuff, but the reason has eluded me at this time.  What is Sultan talking about?  Release what?  What money? TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: April 04, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »

Lala's - Sulton is talking about the "notes" SandraK posted and FOB acting as if they didn't know about it.  Sulton is claiming that JR at FOB has known about it for a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.