April 19, 2024, 11:27:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570203 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: June 02, 2011, 02:44:05 PM »

Perry watching the jail visitation.

15-minute recess now.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: June 02, 2011, 02:44:50 PM »

Baez is texting during this video.

I noticed that too.. I can see him moving around and SKANK HO .. sont move hardly at all or a blink an eye.. like shes in a coma

medicated..they can't chance a meltdown in front of the jury during these tapes and videos today

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: June 02, 2011, 02:44:51 PM »

Lee - what about the tattoo?

KC - that is Caylee related

What that she had a beautiful life....BULL

Actually, I'm sure she did, when she was away from ICA!

Maybe we should refer to her as DRCA?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: June 02, 2011, 02:44:52 PM »

What that she had a beautiful life....BULL

Actually, I'm sure she did, when she was away from ICA!

You do have a point & that is evident by the wrenching pain her grandparents are in

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1164 on: June 02, 2011, 02:45:27 PM »

The jurors have to go outside and shake the poo out of their shoes.  It's getting deep.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: June 02, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »

I guess KC has nothing to write or file...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: June 02, 2011, 02:45:55 PM »

how can she say it was caylee related.. caylee was missing... when she had it done... and its not a beautiful life if u claim to be using all your resources to look for her like u claimed... its a stressful life.... worry no eat no sleep ... no boinking

Loca
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: June 02, 2011, 02:45:55 PM »

If Casey is so innocent how come she hasn't pleaded with her family or police to find the Nanny or Caylee?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: June 02, 2011, 02:46:16 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miJ2z86Hclc

Casey Anthony First Jailhouse Visit from Patrick Bourgeois

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: June 02, 2011, 02:46:49 PM »

Baez is texting during this video.

great catch brandi......he unfriended me on facebook so I can't check to see if he is on FB

He's not on FB.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: June 02, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »

The jurors have to go outside and shake the poo out of their shoes.  It's getting deep.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1171 on: June 02, 2011, 02:47:15 PM »

1:30pm Court is in session:

Det. Melich is on the witness stand,

Baez may it please the court,  During the questioning at Universal Studios it was a pressing matter?  Yes.  You were doing all you could to find Caylee? Yes.  You questioned Ms Anthony?  Yes.  This opportunity to confront her with the stories you were hearing?  Yes, to ask her why they were there? Yes.  To employ techniques how to question people?  Yes.  You have had training on interrogating people?  Yes.  Psychological techniques to interrogate people.  Yes, to get to the truth of the matter.  You used a trust building process with her?  Yes.  The techniques you employed did not work with Ms Anthony?  Yes, but they did not work with Casey.  They did not work on her is your words, we did find out that she was still lying and these were imaginary people.  You were getting all kinds of calls from Cindy, she was blowing up your phone?  Yes.  George Anthony never blew up your phone or called you?  No.  Did you ever leave the room to answer the phone?  Yes, it was Cindy Anthony.  It was at this time you heard about the incident with the pool ladder being down and the gate being open.  Yes, sometime in June.  You had this info and you went back into this room with Casey and didn't ask her about it?  No, I didn't ask her about it.  Baez is referring to a depo with Melich, they were all present.  In the depo, in reference to the ladder did you find that to be important info?  I did say that was important, any info was important.  Did you have the opportunity to go back in the room at Universal and ask Casey about the ladder and the pool?  Yes.  And you did not?  Objection by LDB and side bar....Side bar over....Sustained, another question....The majority of the info that Casey was giving you, you knew that it was not true?  Yes.  That the child was last seen June 9, 2008, you found out that wasn't true?  Yes but I did not know that until after her arrest.  You were able to verify many other people saw Caylee alive after June 9th?  Yes.  As well as she wasn't a student at Valencia?  That was much further down the road, that we found out she wasn't a student at Valencia.  You were able to collect Casey's cell phone?  Yes.  She volunteered her computer?  Yes.  You collected certain items from Cindy?  Yes.  Did you ever hear that the hair brush given was not Caylee's...LDB objection sustained.  That hairbrush was tested for mitro DNA?  Objection, Sustained.  Baez is done.

Linda is up........

Det Melich did Cindy give you a specific date that this pool incident happened?  No, sometimes in early June.  Were you in the room when Sgt Allen suggested a pool accident in the pool, Casey doesn't adopt that in the interview?  No.  Did Casey ever adopt the pool accident?  No absolutely not.

Baez is up.........

Did the scenarios include beatings of children to death and running over babies and other horrible deaths?  Yes.  Casey didn't adopt any of those scenarios, did she?  No.

LDB offering evidence into court, numerous items.  Defense renews all previous objections, they are received into evidence.  These are jail house visits and the total time is 5 hours.  The judge is reading a stipulation, that these are true and accurate.  Publishing exhibit 57, jail visit with Lee.

Casey wants the phone turned up.  Lee says he will speak up.  Lee says how are you?  Casey laughs.  Says I don't want to start crying and Lee says I don't want to either.  Lee says we have an hour and mom and dad will come next.  Baez wouldn't help them set up these visits, they had to do it.  These visits will be recorded, however you can write us a letter that is not monitored.  If you give a letter to Baez he will read it.  Lee will write to her and he wants him to write directly to them.  Casey says she will get a pen and paper and do that.  Lee wants to go over stuff, Casey is agreeing.  Lee tells her Jose works for you with atty client privilege, even though you ask him to reach out to us, he doesn't have to do that.  He will decide if it's in his best interest or yours.  He may not do it.  He may not let you reach out to us.  Baez has said that his number one focus is you then Caylee, the truth is it is a business the truth is his number one concern is him then you then Caylee.  Our number one focus is on Caylee, then you, then mom, then dad, I don't give a spit about Baez, are my priorities right?  Casey says yes, that his her focus too.  Do you feel comfortable with this,  if not then you can write us, ok?  Casey says yes.  Lee says that the police has been reaching out to Baez and he has never returned a call to the LE.  He faxed a letter saying you would be willing to cooperate but he hasn't.  I want to make you aware about Baez.  How did Jose become your atty?  It happened at random, I was talking to people and they said he was good, so he came to see me the next day.  Who gave you his number?  An inmate and 3 other ppl confirmed him.  Lee asked about how she felt about Baez.  She said he is doing a good job but I am his focus.  You can write a letter to me whenever you want to reach out to us and help find Caylee, no matter how confident you feel in Jose or LE.  Do you want to talk to LE?  Yes and no, things I have told them, they have confused everything I have told them, so Baez is her only outlet.  Lee says I don't know how you feel about Baez but you know how I feel about you and Caylee.  Baez tries and objection and JBP says no.  Lee says you gave them the wrong date, did you know that then?  No, I found out that later.  Wouldn't you agree that it would be in your best interest to tell them the right date?  Casey says No, they have misconstrued things I have said and I don't trust them anymore, I would rather write to you or LE a letter.  Lee says write without going through Jose, who can alter it.  Casey says she agrees, that would be the best way to say the truth without it being misconstrued.  Lee says he has been doing his own research and found a Jeff Hopkins and Juliet.  Casey says good.  Casey says they have misconstrued everything she has said from the beginning.  Lee wants her to write to him or mom or dad or LE, not Baez.  Casey says she knows.  Lee says letters to him will remain among them only, do you trust me?  Casey says she does.  Lee is going to ask her some stuff, feel free not to answer or give him a signal if she doesn't want to answer.  Lee asks her names, if he can trust, if he can say a name tip me off somehow.  Annie?  Don't even bother.  Milena don't even bother.  Trust Amy she is genuine.  Trust Ricardo, don't worry about him.  Tony she is on the fence about.  Jessie don't trust him, investigate him.  Trust mom, trust dad.  Will, I don't know about him.  Is there anyone you don't trust you want me to look into?  Honestly at the moment I can't think of anyone on.  I will look into Jesse, Ricardo, Will, Tony.  I don't know of any others at the moment.  Lee says that is where he has been going so far, so he will stay on course.  Lee wants to know where I should focus?  Places that are familiar to us, the family, ask mom, she should remember places I have mentioned.  Try to go through mom to get this.  Lee asks with places or people?  Casey says places.  Patrick Beaugois should be talked to, I don't know him well but he is the first person who has came to see me and that meant a lot.  Lee says we have tried with LE and dad tried over and over to make attempts to try to get a hold of you.  They were told by Baez and LE that she couldn't have visits by family or anyone for 7 days.  Casey that is BS.  That is the reason why we haven't visited.  Baez and LE may have their own agenda.  Casey says everything from LE is all BS.  When Melich read me my rights, he said there is going to be no bond, period.  Lee says, yes Melich told them that for sure.  Casey says Melich never said that at a hearing.  Just like Baez is cutting mom and dad out.  Lee asks if she has ever gotten a letter from us, Casey says she has never received a thing.  Lee says they are giving them to Baez.  Baez is not giving them to Casey.  Casey acts all put out about this.  Lee says he is not saying anything not true.  Because of your age as an adult we do not have any say in your atty, if you want to change jockeys in this horse race you can.  Make it known that you want a change.  Lee says we can't trust LE or Baez, Lee has learned this through Trenton Duckett, Casey knows this has happened.  Lee said Trenton is telling him how to manipulate the LE and media....Trenton only cares about Caylee, not Casey, not mom, not day no one but Caylee.  Casey wants the focus on Caylee not on her.  Lee says the only way  we can get info out to the media is not through Baez it is through the family, they are working with the media.  Lee can correct the media and get things known to media.  If you want your voice heard about Caylee get it to us.  Casey said this is OK, Lee it needs to be done.  Lee says are there any places or clues out there I can look, my space? Possibly. Face Book? Possibly.  Photo Bucket? No.  Do you have a bank account?  Yes, mom knows that, she is my executor.  Lee tells her that doesn't work now.  Talking about her Wachovia Bank Acct.  Any clues at the house?  No outside of stuff on the computer.  How about the laptop? No.  Casey says to check the family computer, may have a pic on there that may help.  Casey says to check them.  Lee needs the password to the desktop.  Casey gives it to him, he said it doesn't work.  Casey says that was the PW she used.  For the My space for Caylee it is CaseyOmarie, PW cays234.  Nothing at Ricardo's, nothing at Tony's.  Nothing at Jesse's house.  Fusion?  No.  Your text message records?  Quite possibly yes.  Did you really have a diff phone.  Yes and that is what worried me.  OMG it cut off...Casey are you still there, we have five minutes.  You need to recover that phone and get Jeff's phone a Jacksonville number.  There are four numbers you need from that phone.  Do you remember a day or a time?  No, we talked very vaguely over the last two months.  Are there any clues as relates to email?  No.  Any meaning behind the passwords you use?  Yes.  My space and Face Book passwords mean something.....move on.  How about your tattoo?  That is Caylee related, no clue in that.  Tell me anything you want me to get out there?  Coming from me, I love my daughter, she and my family is my only concern.  All I want to do is to see her again.  To see her laugh, to see her smile that is all I want. Lee says that is all he wants.  Casey says you have everything you need now to help you.  Did you work with Juliette?  Does she know Heather?  Look into that. 

Wow, what a mess.  Typed as much as I could understand.  Next video is 36 minutes for part one.  The judge is giving a special recess for 15 minutes.  Court recessed till 2:55.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1172 on: June 02, 2011, 02:47:54 PM »

These tapes are also exhibiting that she is perfectly aware of what is going on around her, comprehends what she is being told

Absolutely.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: June 02, 2011, 02:48:57 PM »

KC seems to operate and function on a very basic level.......
Lee comes across very well. Too bad she trusted Bozo.. This show him to be unethical.
What a perfect match. I have no doubts there was alot of unethical sexual stuff going on while she was sequestered in his office during the day, as they ate catered food most likely paid for with Caylee's blood photo money

I found it humorous that Casey found Jose by overhearing/talking to an inmate and said she had several other referrals from others (I assume jail mates). Really Casey? Your cell buddies are where to go for the best referral for an attorney? Really!!!????

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: June 02, 2011, 02:50:20 PM »

how can she say it was caylee related.. caylee was missing... when she had it done... and its not a beautiful life if u claim to be using all your resources to look for her like u claimed... its a stressful life.... worry no eat no sleep ... no boinking

Exactly, she was supposedly "missing" and she would have been claiming it to be an accident immediately after getting caught.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: June 02, 2011, 02:51:40 PM »

KC seems to operate and function on a very basic level.......
Lee comes across very well. Too bad she trusted Bozo.. This show him to be unethical.
What a perfect match. I have no doubts there was alot of unethical sexual stuff going on while she was sequestered in his office during the day, as they ate catered food most likely paid for with Caylee's blood photo money

I found it humorous that Casey found Jose by overhearing/talking to an inmate and said she had several other referrals from others (I assume jail mates). Really Casey? Your cell buddies are where to go for the best referral for an attorney? Really!!!????
IMO, those inmates did Caylee a HUGE favor.  I'm wondering if it was intentional?   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1176 on: June 02, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »

Northern, did Lee ask about it in the video? I missed it.  Otherwise, not sure what you mean by the above. TIA, if you could clarify?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: June 02, 2011, 02:53:24 PM »

Casey is stone cold!!  She is answering Lee's questions as though this is "business".

She never cries out how much she misses her baby girl... saying things like I miss her laughter, her hugs, etc... I hope she is okay out there... Please find her!!  She never drifts off just thinking about her daughter...These are things that all of us "normal" mom's, dad's and uncles would be saying & doing if a child in our family was missing. 

Just sayin'

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: June 02, 2011, 02:53:47 PM »

Vinnie & Casey from Insessions stating that may be Jose was told it was an accident...yoo hoo earth to pundits, if that were the case he would be begging the DA for a plea & explaining his client is saying it was an accidental death.  She did not, he did not...so many opportunities to do so & still didnt

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: June 02, 2011, 02:54:22 PM »

Several don't even have their notepads out: 3, 6, 7, alternates 3 and 5. Can't tell about juror 12.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

So...Ms Farmville DOES have hers.  Oh, I think I am going to send a neighbor request when this is all over.  (No, I don't play FV, but if the convict her..I'm gonna start)
The ones that do are probably doodling.

I hope they are playing hangman/hangCasey.  

Jurors all glued to monitors
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Going back in my mind when all this was unfolding.  When I first saw Cindy on NG, I thought to myself...I swear, Girl Scouts Honor "She killed her baby to spite her mother".  And, I still believe that today.  Unbelievable how she MANIPULATED..(we need a more violent word than that) everybody.  She has totally destroyed so many people in her path.  

I wanted to add that I have not totally 'forgiven' Spindy for all of her destruction of other people, just so she didn't have to face reality.  And if she was faking her hysteria on the stand.....I will personally fly to Orlando for the presentation of her Academy Award...cuz I think she (besides Bozo & ICA) did the most damage to the Duh fense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.