April 24, 2024, 10:29:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570493 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: June 02, 2011, 04:39:36 PM »

I hope the jury decides to hear the last one this afternoon.
They'll leave with the images of her fit on their brain.

Ditto, the best 4 last, if indeed this is the one with the meltdown...
 ::justice2NJ::

Next one George by himself IIRC
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: June 02, 2011, 04:39:41 PM »

took my 2 yr old to the museum today & couldn't WAIT to get back & post this..........

don't know this lady & don't know if it is true - just repeating what she said & haven't had time to investigate.

Me, her & about 2 other ladies were sitting on benches watching out kids, someone was watching the trial on their iphone?  We all started talking about it.  The lady said she knows George's sister that lives in OH (I live in Cincinnati, OH) and was told about her "niece" before all of this happened that got pregnant by a Marine and didn't tell him.

Is there a marine involved anywhere?  Does Casey know a marine????

just googled Casey Anthony +marine it pulled up someone by the name of Mark Hawkins so I guess they already know about him.  Could he be the father of Caylee?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: June 02, 2011, 04:39:45 PM »

took my 2 yr old to the museum today & couldn't WAIT to get back & post this..........

don't know this lady & don't know if it is true - just repeating what she said & haven't had time to investigate.

Me, her & about 2 other ladies were sitting on benches watching out kids, someone was watching the trial on their iphone?  We all started talking about it.  The lady said she knows George's sister that lives in OH (I live in Cincinnati, OH) and was told about her "niece" before all of this happened that got pregnant by a Marine and didn't tell him.

OMG...That would be Mark Hawkins... If true, I can finally stop beating that poor dead horse and leave all of you alone! I've been harping on this forever...well, that would be a Casey lie, I've been harping for a very, very long tome about it....
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: June 02, 2011, 04:40:09 PM »

Casey IS zanny the nanny!!

That's what I said before...well my daughter said, Zanny was her alter ego.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: June 02, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »

M. Hawkins is a marine but I'd doubt that Caylee was his.  Probably another lie coming straight from KC's lie hole.
I agree, but then there is Casey telling him she had something important to tell him.  Sometimes little pieces of truth are there.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: June 02, 2011, 04:40:24 PM »

Casey IS zanny the nanny!!

As far as we've witnessed over the years & in court "Zanny" hasnt shown up...that being said toward any MPD claim.  But yes I agree to a degree that Casey is the only person responsible for the murder of Caylee, no matter who she tried to pin it on fake or real.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: June 02, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »

If the judge gives the jury a choice, they may just decide to smother her with her fugly sweater and be done with it.
Monkey Devil!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: June 02, 2011, 04:40:58 PM »

I don't think he was the father. Didnt he help the LE being wired?
OMG...That would be Mark Hawkins... If true, I can finally stop beating that poor dead horse and leave all of you alone! I've been harping on this forever...well, that would be a Casey lie, I've been harping for a very, very long tome about it....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »

Good job jury... and we are continuing

This jury is engaged & wanting to get er done!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41:14 PM »

YES.. jurors are staying ~! WOOT WOOT
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41:22 PM »

I swear the jury has made up its mind, want this to end as soon as possible.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41:24 PM »

Oh chit.
This isn't the fit video if it's with Lee.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41:31 PM »

M. Hawkins is a marine but I'd doubt that Caylee was his.  Probably another lie coming straight from KC's lie hole.

Oh..how interesting!  Wonder how many were stationed near Orlando at the end of 2004?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41:44 PM »

Lee Anthony again

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41:45 PM »

I think it is clear that she will do anything to cover her butt.  So clear....

You hit the nail on the head.  Everything that comes out of her mouth is simply made up to cover her butt.  I have to say, I have never seen anyone who can lie like this.  She weaves and weaves her lies into a complete tale.  Poor little Caylee.......... she is the one who suffered at the hands of this monster of a mother.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1615 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41:45 PM »

3:00pm  Court is back in session:

Mr. Baez is making an objection to the jail visitation videos.  He cites law and renews all of his objections of relevance and talking bad about Baez.  That her counsel may obstruct justice, destroy evidence or with-hold evidence.  He is asking for a MISTRIAL.  There are many allegations against her counsel of choice and other rotten things in these jail house visits.  They are too prejudicial.  The statements may confuse the jury.  We is asking for a MISTRIAL again.

LDB, is saying that Baez is raising new issues today that he has never raised.  He missed deadlines and they request the judge to deny MISTRIAL. She also said that they were already in evidence.

Judge says that the deadline was long gone.  Was there ever any motions to redact these visits?  LDB says no.

Judge asks Baez if he ever did anything right about getting these redacted?  Baez says he did not. It is his fault.  When were the videos brought up, Baez says in 2008.  The judge says the deadlines can be harsh but there must be some finality.  He said his brethren feels the same.  Motion for MISTRIAL DENIED, ALL NEW MOTIONS DENIED!!!

There is 12 min of dead air that LDB wants to go by before they start talking.  The judge and defense agree.  The jury is returning.

July 25, 2008 George and Cindy jail visitation:  Stipulation that this recording is true and accurate.

Casey says Hi, Cindy says Hi.  Cindy says we forgive anything you have said or done.  Casey is laughing and says don't worry, I haven't said anything.  Casey says she just talked to Lee.  They are showing her the Caylee T-shirts.  Cindy says, everyone is looking for her.  Casey says good.  Cindy said, can we find her.  Cindy wants her to look up so she can look into her eyes.  Cindy says I saw the picture of an apt with drums, I know who apt that is.  Casey says Zanny's is set up just like that. Cindy wants a password, Casey says she gave it to Lee.  Casey is laughing.  Cindy wants her to look up.  Cindy asks her if Zanny is working alone, Casey says I don't know.  Casey said she is not getting letters from Baez.  Casey is going to have a lot of questions for Baez.  They are talking about a lady at the airport.  The sheriff's Dpt is looking into this.  Casey says she wants everyone looking into this, them, Lee, Baez.  She doesn't want just one person running errands for her.  Casey want them looking in New York, Miami.  Zanny's mom's name is Gloria she is 55.  Zanny could be staying with an aunt in New York.  Casey said could we have an extra 15 minutes cuz of the mess up and they will allow it.  George, says hey gorgeous, how are you doing.  Casey says she looks like Hell.  George says to keep her hopes up.  He wants to give her the big Papa Jo hug.  Casey said her only concern is her mom and dad and Caylee.  Casey said it has all been local.  She hasn't gone anywhere else.  She has been getting very few updates.  She is staying away from news.  Cindy wants to know what she should tell Zanny, Casey said that she needs to return Caylee.  I forgive her, she just needs to bring Caylee home.  What do you want me to tell Caylee?  That mommy loves her very much, she is the most important thing in the world to me and to be brave and I truly, truly love that little girl and I miss her so much and I miss you guys.  I know Lee's priority list, I am the last on my list.  Lee and I have made an agreement to write you letters through the mail.  I am protecting our family, not through anything I have done.  Cindy is anyone threatening us?  Casey says just leave it alone.  Cindy says we are strong family there is no reason to protect us.  Cindy said, why did Zanny never get a chance to get the car?  That doesn't make sense.  Casey says, mom this is being recorded, don't go there, Lee knows everything.  Cindy asks has anyone been in our house?  Casey said she has a key, she may have been.  Casey asked about the rest of the family.  Cindy said her mom is not doing good.  Everyone sends their love and they know that she did nothing to Caylee.  George says, Casey what can I do?  Talk to the media, keep it focused on Caylee.  George said is there anything you want to say directly to me at all.  Casey said, I just wish none of this ever happened.  George says be strong.  We know where you are at.  Casey says she feels safe in jail.  George says he wants to get Caylee home today.  Mom and I worry about you being here.  Casey said she is in a protective cell and being watched at all times.  George asked her when she has last talked to Baez and if she would reach out to the sheriffs office.  Casey says they twist her words.  George says can you call us.  Casey said she needs money in an account to make calls.  Cindy asks if she wants to tell anyone anything.  Casey said tell Amy she is sorry and tell Ryan she is grateful for his help, if he is in town come see her.  Does she want to talk to Tony.  Casey said what good would it do, he wouldn't take her calls, he hasn't come to see her. She would love to reach out to Tony but what good would it do?  Casey says not to trust Jesse, he may know Zanny.  Cindy said Jesse's parents are reaching out to them and think Casey is a good mom.  As far as Jesse, he is very questionable.  Cindy asks where is her little Tiffany heart ring?  Casey doesn't know where it is.  Cindy said who gave it to her?  Casey says Jeff.  Cindy said Tom Frank or Tom Manley?  Casey said there were both.  Cindy is asking if she can get help from Mike Kozak.  Casey is asking about an Earl.  Talking about her My Space CaseyOmarie, her password isTimer55.  They are talking about Mark Hopkins/CharlieBrown/Markymark.  Casey ran into Mark Hopkins mom at Target.  She would have no info.  Zanny' car is a silver For d Focus, has a floral car seat for Caylee.  Zanny had sock, clothes, diapers, toys, you name it.  She was only a nanny for Caylee, Zach and Annabelle.  Who cut Caylee's hair or Casey's hair.  No one.  She told Lee to check her phone records.  What was the last day you saw Caylee, Casey said July 16, 2008.  Cindy asks about a Tara and Casey says OMG you mean Mark Hawkins Psycho ex-wife.  She knows nothing.  Tara told Cindy that she talked to Casey for over an hour.  Jesse and Tara don't know what the Hell they are talking about.  Mom, this is why things are being misconstrued.  Casey says she is fine and eating to the best of her ability.  Cindy said she hasn't been cooking either, people are bring stuff to the house.  Cindy is asking about Puerto Rico.  Casey was planning on going but nothing was scheduled in advance.  Cindy says Amy's flight number was written in her handwriting.  She talks about a menu and Casey says that was food for her, she and Caylee are the exact same kind of tiny person.  Casey says I love you and I miss you.  Cindy says our whole lives are turned upside down.  Casey says I know I would do anything to change this.  Cindy says we will see her little face again.  Casey is all happy cuz they have been given extra time.  Cindy asks if Caylee had ever stayed overnight at Tony's.  Tony admitted to Lee that their were drugs at his home.  Casey said, his room mates smoked pot.  Caylee would never be in that environment.  Cindy asks if there have have been any other visits and Casey says yes Patrick Bougois, dad would remember him from track in high school.  She was short with him and was glad he stopped by.  Cindy is asking about a Tia Torres in the neighborhood. Casey says she doesn't know her and doesn't know many in the neighborhood.  Tia said that Casey said Cindy had mental issues.  Cindy is saying Casey was always the mom of her friends.  Casey said she would lie or steal or do anything to get her back.  Cindy said Casey we have to find her before her 3rd bday.  Casey said, mom we have 3 weeks.  Cindy said I don't want to wait that long. Cindy asks if we will be able to find Caylee and Casey says I don't know.  Cindy said Melich is convinced that something happened to her. Casey put the phone down and said that is not right, why would she do that?  Cindy said what was that all about?  Casey says I am in protective custody, they have to put me in my cell, for my own protection.  Cindy asks if she has talked to a psychologist, Casey says she can't open up to her cuz she doesn't trust her.  Casey says Baez fought for personal contact with her and they have it, she is still chained at her feet but her hands are loose, they sit at a table together.  George asks Casey did you borrow anything from anyone else that Caylee would be held for.  Casey said no except from what I took from mom and Amy there is nothing else.  I am sorry to Amy but it was a time of desperation.  George says why desperation.  Casey doesn't give him a clear answer.  They talk about not getting her out on bond, they want her out.  George wants to take her pain away and says I miss you too.  I wish I could of been a better dad.  Casey says you have been a great dad and a great grandfather.  Caylee was so lucky to have both of you and is still so lucky to have you.  George says all their little things in the house bring them so much pain.  George wishes Casey would of came to him sooner and none of this would of happened.  George says that they can't change things now.  George says he wanted to reach over and hug her at the bond hearing.  Casey is crying.  Casey said if she can't be there herself she is glad they will be home if Caylee comes home.  Cindy is talking about Det Melich threatening to send a squad car to the nursing home, so now she knows how Casey feels.  Casey had to walk away again. Casey comes back laughing.  George want to know if she is eating?  She says tell him I ate coleslaw.  She ate bologna and grits.  She eats 3 small meals a day, less than 3500 cals, no real juice.  She says she has things to look forward to now, seeing them in jail visits.  She can count on seeing lots of Jose, he is putting in an appeal for a bond.  It may be awhile.  Cindy wants a description of Zanny.  five feet seven, thin 140ish, fairly tanned, brown eyes, no tattoos, Casey has seen her in a bathing suit.  Has curly hair but uses a straightener, Zany gave her a curling iron.  No one has ever drawn a composite of Zany.  She wants someone to bring her a sketch artist and she will describe Zany perfectly.  She wants them to full for her full name Zenia Fernandez-Gonzales.  Her dad's name is Victor.  Her mom's name is Gloria, they are divorced.  Gloria got a lot of money from the divorce.  Casey is explaining that her step-dad adopted her.  Her sister name is Samantha, the whitest name possible.  Samantha was a student at CF, she is older than Zany by a year, year and a half.  Cindy wants to know if Zany ever took Carlee to the beach?  Casey says you know all the place over the last month I have mentioned to you?  Those are the places that Zany was taking Carlee.  Could Jeff ever look preppy looking?  Did he wear horn rim glasses?  No, he wore tight jeans though and dressed nicely.  Casey doesn't know Jeff's sisters name.  Zan's room-mates are Raquel Farrell and Jennifer Rosa, the both worked together at a distribution cataloger.  When is the last time you saw Raquel and Jennifer?  More than a month ago.  Raquel was a student she was a server at Friday's.  They each came from families with decent amounts of money.  Does dad want to ask me anything?  Cindy is smiling and saying sorry for it. George has been doing yard work and they got a flat tire.  Casey said hey, laughs that happened to me.  Cindy said the reward for finding Carlee is 225.000 dollars and Casey said gee that is more than half my bond.......Cindy said she is getting a lot of nice calls of people saying they will find Carlee.  You got strength from me, your dad and your brother.  Don't think anyone can threaten us.  We don't need protecting we have been through a lot.  We love you a lot.  George is telling his finger analogy.  Dad is the thumb, Casey said mom is the middle finger and Lee and Casey are fingers and Carlee is the pinkie and we are missing two fingers.  Casey says I AM STILL HERE!!!.  George wants Casey to talk to the FBI, Casey says that will be fine.  Casey said she doesn't like Allen or Milch but she does like Happy Wells.  She would speak to Happy alone or with Baez.  She has had nice talks with Happy.  Casey feels very comfortable talking to Happy Wells.  Casey doesn't know if he is a Diet  or a Deputy.  Casey says he is the bigger guy that came to the house.  They called him Happy, his last name is Wells.  Casey doesn't want anyone telling her she is lying, she wants someone that will listen to her.  Cindy is gonna work on getting Happy Wells for her today.  Does Casey want her atty present or not?  Casey says she doesn't care.  Cindy thinks she should have an atty present.  Cindy asks where to look and Casey says locally.  Casey said just know how much I miss you guys.  Cindy says if we don't find her they are pinning a case against you.  Casey says they have from the start, especially the other two.  Casey says I just want her back.  Cindy said to stay positive.  Casey said she is.  Cindy asks her what her gut tells her if she  is still local and Casey said her gut tells her that she is close, she is not far.  Casey asks Cindy if she talked to Ryan in Jacksonville, Casey thinks she should talk to Ryan.  Jose said everything will make sense once they find Carlee. Casey tell Lee that she loves him.  Cindy says lee has been a rock for the whole family.  Cindy said they have unconditional love for her. Jail visit tape is over.

DB tells the judge the next video is 44 minutes long.  Judge gives them a stretch break and asks them if they want to work past five or listen to part of the tape today and part tomorrow.

Recess for a stretch break

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: June 02, 2011, 04:42:04 PM »

lol judge giggling .. must annoy baezzzzzzzzz

Loca
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: June 02, 2011, 04:42:25 PM »

I swear the jury has made up its mind, want this to end as soon as possible.

They might send a note asking if they can convict her this week.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: June 02, 2011, 04:42:39 PM »

Timer 55 where are you

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: June 02, 2011, 04:42:50 PM »

The guy in California, isn't he a marine? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.