March 29, 2024, 07:43:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 568879 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2020 on: June 02, 2011, 07:27:37 PM »

The have a CD of George's medical records?  Hello?

huh???  HIPPA????

Heavens to Mergatroid.  The only way they have that is if George released it!!  So, back to our theory that the Suicide attempt that was STAGED!  Please tell me what you all think about this?  

If it was staged/conspiracy...and Bozo was 'in' on it.  Meaning it wasn't just Cindy, George & Conman's idea.  Once again, I am feeling that rug being pulled out from under me.

Yep that is the only way he could have gotten it..

you can subpeona medical records - there are rules that go with it but they can be subpeonaed so george didn't necessarily agree to them but his attorney should have been notified that they were subpeonaed and could have had a hearing on it - at least in my state
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2021 on: June 02, 2011, 07:27:46 PM »

Today's trial videos have been posted.

Janet

++++

State Exposes Lie After Lie From Casey On Day 19 Of Trial
Posted: 5:50 am EDT June 2, 2011
Updated: 7:14 pm EDT June 2, 2011

DAY 19: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

http://www.wftv.com/news/28105029/detail.html

Thank you Janet. I didn't get to see the end.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2022 on: June 02, 2011, 07:28:26 PM »

To put in this thread of "Justice for Caylee" the words "Justice of Casey demands it" is like yelling fire in a crowded movie theater. JMHO

ITA~IMO she gave up any rights for justice for anything done to her when she murdered her child....I feel ZERO (actually negative sympathy if that is possible) for slore. I also don't believe she was molested, I can't imagine anyone living thru that and leaving their own child, especially the same sex child with a child molester. I can only gauge by what I have witnesssed and my son has never seen his molester (his dad) since he disclosed to me, neither have his older boys and I know it would be a cold day in he77 before any of the boys would see their own dad much less leave their own child with that monster. JMOO 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2023 on: June 02, 2011, 07:29:56 PM »

you can subpeona medical records - there are rules that go with it but they can be subpeonaed so george didn't necessarily agree to them but his attorney should have been notified that they were subpeonaed and could have had a hearing on it - at least in my state.

Thank you cheeky monkey.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2024 on: June 02, 2011, 07:34:10 PM »

I was actually in one of Sally Karioth's audiences some years ago.  If my memory is correct, she is classified as a "motivational" speaker and talks about acceptance of grief (to death or severe disability) in humorous terms.  I cannot imagine that anything she would have much to add to this trial, especially if she never talks to the defendant. 

Maybe she is going to explain why ICA giggles on all of the videos like a stupid laughing hyena?  Sorry, I have done a lot of reading on Death & Dying myself and found it extremely valuable in my life.  
I agree. And IMO geo.'s med records are just to help them use geo. as their reasonable doubt. I hope at the end of this trial the only reasonable doubt that the jury could possibly have is if ho-face is human.

Interesting that Lippman said geo. & cindy new of the defense weeks ago. I will wait till after the trial and sentencing to decide if I feel sorry for them.
If they knew the defense then geo. probably signed for his med records.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2025 on: June 02, 2011, 07:34:30 PM »

you can subpeona medical records - there are rules that go with it but they can be subpeonaed so george didn't necessarily agree to them but his attorney should have been notified that they were subpeonaed and could have had a hearing on it - at least in my state.

Thank you cheeky monkey.

Janet

your welcome Janet, like I said that is how it worked in my state (unless something changed in the past 4 years) not certain about Florida.  I also know that in my experience the attorneys didn't seem to fight the subpoenas often.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2026 on: June 02, 2011, 07:35:34 PM »

Hi Janet Smile

The note that George wrote to Casey was in response to those jailhouse letters being released between Casey & an inmate she befriended. I think Casey's a fraud. No way do I believe she was molested by her father. I don't even think it happened with Lee. This young lady lies incessantly. IMO, she lies to get a rise out of people & to gain sympathetic attention.

Hi Titch

Please read George's March 25, 2010 note/letter to his daughter.  George states very clearly that the note/letter was in response to a March 24, 2010 meeting with Baez and Mason.  At that meeting was presenting with "two heartbreaking questions".

I believe that those "two heartbreaking questions" reflected the accusations in Jose Baez's opening statements.

1.  Were you a participant in the disposal of Caylee's remains following an accidental drowning?

2.  Did you despicably sexually abuse Casey as a child?

Janet

++++

That meeting occurred as we all learned that those jail letters of Casey existed & where released thru discovery.  If they had to ask they had no proof.   I also do not believe they asked about the accidental drowning but rather if he or Lee sexually molested Casey.  George's response in the letter is that he was numb & basically why she would want to destroy her entire family.   Let's not forget  in the opening they also accused Cindy of leaving a ladder up to implicate her too while they were at it.  I would safely bet that it was a set up beginning with Casey's jail letters with the full intent to lodge these horrendous allegations....none of it rings true & is way too muckin fuch to be believed.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2027 on: June 02, 2011, 07:35:45 PM »

To put in this thread of "Justice for Caylee" the words "Justice of Casey demands it" is like yelling fire in a crowded movie theater. JMHO

ITA~IMO she gave up any rights for justice for anything done to her when she murdered her child....I feel ZERO (actually negative sympathy if that is possible) for slore. I also don't believe she was molested, I can't imagine anyone living thru that and leaving their own child, especially the same sex child with a child molester. I can only gauge by what I have witnesssed and my son has never seen his molester (his dad) since he disclosed to me, neither have his older boys and I know it would be a cold day in he77 before any of the boys would see their own dad much less leave their own child with that monster. JMOO 

I remain firm on my position.  IF is is revealed that George sexually abused his daughter beginning at the age of 8 years old ... at some point in time he has to be held legally accountable.  Why should he be given a pass?

Nevertheless ... that sexually abused does not justify Casey choosing to cause harm her daughter.  She must be held accountable.  Justice for Caylee demands it.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2028 on: June 02, 2011, 07:37:47 PM »

I remain firm on my position.  IF is is revealed that George sexually abused his daughter beginning at the age of 8 years old ... at some point in time he has to be held legally accountable.  Why should he be given a pass?

Nevertheless ... that sexually abused does not justify Casey choosing to cause harm her daughter.  She must be held accountable.  Justice for Caylee demands it.

Janet

Other than the word of a confessed liar (Casey) who's word do we have that anything at all like this happened? 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2029 on: June 02, 2011, 07:38:25 PM »

Janet

If george was admitting sexual abuse to a medical professional they have a duty to report it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2030 on: June 02, 2011, 07:38:48 PM »

Answering my own question............................ if George had agreed to give Baez his medical records (say a year ago), why would not Baez have already entered these into evidence BEFORE the trial??? They should not be entered into evidence now -- NO WAY!

They may very well not come in

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2031 on: June 02, 2011, 07:39:07 PM »

Other than the word of a confessed liar (Casey) who's word do we have that anything at all like this happened? 

I agree 100%.  We have seen nor heard any evidence of molestation.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #2032 on: June 02, 2011, 07:39:55 PM »

Hey did they cut out a part of the Universal tape? I've been waiting to hear the detective go on about how she took them on a wild goose chase and How does that help find your daughter? and Casey responds "It doesn't". I haven't heard that yet!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2033 on: June 02, 2011, 07:41:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I thought I heard bozo say that they'd had the records for a while?  I could be mistaken, I've had a headache all day and then exposed myself to pure torture watching those tapes to add to my pain!

Anyway, I'm thinking either Cindy gave them to bozo, George gave them to bozo, or kc stole them when she was out on bail.   

Well, that would not include anything regarding his alleged attempted suicide

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2034 on: June 02, 2011, 07:41:35 PM »

I didn't see the hearing this afternoon.  Did the defense just turn over George's medical records to the state?  I bet George was like yeah they can have them b/c there is nothing in them and this is nothing more than Baez reaching like he did in the Dick Tracy Orlando chat printouts.  I bet it is much ado about nothing and Baez is stretching for anything at this point.  IF that is what happened and they are allowed in at this late date, there is probably nothing Baez can prove is relevant in them.

I need to go back and watch what happened. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2035 on: June 02, 2011, 07:43:22 PM »

Janet

I would agree that IF he ever did anything to her he should be held accountable, but how on earth could the word of a pathological liar and sociopath ever be taken as fact? They can't....she's lied so much and about absolutely everything, even irrelevant issues according to reports. He isn't given a pass as much as I don't think you'd EVER in a zillion yrs find a jury of 12 that would convict anyone on Casey's word. If she told me the sky is blue, I'd have to step outside and check......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2036 on: June 02, 2011, 07:43:52 PM »

Hi Janet Smile

The note that George wrote to Casey was in response to those jailhouse letters being released between Casey & an inmate she befriended. I think Casey's a fraud. No way do I believe she was molested by her father. I don't even think it happened with Lee. This young lady lies incessantly. IMO, she lies to get a rise out of people & to gain sympathetic attention.

Hi Titch

Please read George's March 25, 2010 note/letter to his daughter.  George states very clearly that the note/letter was in response to a March 24, 2010 meeting with Baez and Mason.  At that meeting was presenting with "two heartbreaking questions".

I believe that those "two heartbreaking questions" reflected the accusations in Jose Baez's opening statements.

1.  Were you a participant in the disposal of Caylee's remains following an accidental drowning?

2.  Did you despicably sexually abuse Casey as a child?

Janet

++++

Janet, here it is:

I know. I agree that those are probably the couple of questions from the lawyers butbi also believe those questions were contrived as a result to the release of Casey's illegal jailhouse letters to he jail friend. What was her name? Robin or Cookie or something like that? I forget. Either way, I just don't believe it. If George is weak enough to stand by allowing this to happen just to save Casey's life, then he could be deemed a hypocrite considering how religious he is. Let go and let God. That's how I was raised. Just do the right thing. I hope he and Lee don't sacrifice themselves to save Casey. Let justic prevail. Let the court system work. If the Anthonys love Caylee as much as they appear to, then they won't sacrifice themselves, otherwise they'll go to Hell...and we all know Caylee's in Heaven...therefore they'd never see her again if they do the wrong thing.

If the Defense can make typical bloggers such as ourselves doubt George or Lee, then the can sure as heck make a jury doubt it too...in which case they could win by saving her life. I'm not buying it. Casey is a liar.

Also, I posted at the beginning of this thread info regarding seizure protocol. I mentioned an EEG. If in fact Casey has an inherited disease or malfunction of her brain, including bipolar disorder and depression, it could show up on an EEG, not a CT. Baez is setting up for an appeal. That's what he's doing. My bet is that psychologists & psychiatrists saw Casey to study her, make a report on her for her mental health...not a neurologist. Any suspected inherited brain malfunction would gave been followed up by a neurologist. They are trying to save her life & grasping at straws.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2037 on: June 02, 2011, 07:43:54 PM »

Hi Janet,

We are talking abut George's medical records here.

If George's medical records would have shown a confession to sexually abusing his daughter..the doctors would have had to report that..yes even a shrink..because she accused him of doing this from a tender age..8 years old..that means it is a felony..and all doctors are reporters in our medical system for child abuse of any kind.

One thing George has stated is that one of his sisters has bipolar disorder and that maybe that got passed to Casey.

If these medical records show George had a severe depression, which imo a person would have if they attempted suicide, then Baez may try to show that these conditions were passed on to Casey.  Which would not make sense unless they had a diagnosis on Casey.  Since he can't get those diagnosis from the shrinks in before, and then even withrew them..this maybe his way of trying to get the legal stance to try to re-enter them.

What good they would do I don't know other then save her from the needle..no mistrial..no one else murdered Caylee but Miss Casey.

In my opinion justice implies that Casey receives the death penalty or LWOP for the ultimate of her daughter ... nothing less.

Gypsy ... I am so afraid that the defence strategy may be successful ... a defence strategy to plant the seed of reasonable doubt in jury deliberations.

Janet

Janet ,

Not to worry. I truly believe that Casey will be found guilty of murder.  I don't think they will give her the DP.  I do believe she will get LWOP or 2nd degree manslaughter, for two counts..so that's life inprison right there.

The letter George wrote in March of 2010  was referencing his meeting with Brad and Baez.  That meeting took place at the same time the jail house letters accusing Lee of attempted sexual abuse and saying she dreamed maybe George did the same.  Those letters did not come out and accuse George, they implied it maybe.

I believe the lawyers had a meeting with the family to imform them the letters were being released and would hit the press.  Florida's Sunshine laws require there release. And the letters were released in March of 2010.  I am sure Baez asked him and the family if these accusations were true..and they said no.  This would have been a black mark on the entire family, as well as little Caylee and George's love for her.  This was Casey disrespecting her family in the harshest terms possible .

I think the lawyers wanted the family at that time to have a heads up.  I do not believe that Baez came up with this defense stradegy until approx 6 to 8 weeks ago.

This is not a fact ..to me it is a lie that this young woman made up to gain sympathy and street cred in jail, as she had with boyfriends about to exit before and then used with shrinks in the past 3 months to gain a reason to not get the needle and to implicate George in this crime.  It snowballed from there into this ridiculous defense.

For the record, George did not go to court after those letters were released until these hearings unless he was required to be there.   George has reacted exactly as a man who was wrongly accused by his daughter would react.  He wrote her a letter letting her know how hurt he was, that she was hurting the entire family..therefore Caylee's image also.  He could not imagine after all they had done to try to help Casey throughout her entire life and now through this how she could do such a thing to them.

I believe these hospital records will show his depression and they want to use that to get entered her shrinks opinions..but that maybe completely wrong.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2038 on: June 02, 2011, 07:44:00 PM »

I just don't think George would have confessed to a doctor that he sexually abused his own child.  And let's say he had, if it had happened years ago, and Casey was an adult at the time he confessed, what could that doctor do about it?  Sure, they could make a statement to LE, but .. isn't there a statue of limitations on molestation?

Doctors are automatically supposed to report any sort of child abuse.  This beign child sexual abuse means that it would still be reported today as a crime against an 8 year old Casey.  Theare no time  limitations in Florida automatically at the age of adulthood.  In other words, if the State truly believed this they would have prosecuted George for these abuses to an 8 year old, even though that child is 25 years old now.   

Since Casey is such a liar..I do not believe those allegations..and I do not believe that is what is in the medical records.

Fact and hear hear

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2039 on: June 02, 2011, 07:44:26 PM »

How could Baez get his hands on those records without GA's permission. And if GA did give permission, then that raises a whole lotta questions?????

That's what we're all wondering, too.

OK, lets say he did give his records, doesnt necessarily mean anything.  It could also mean he felt there was nothing to hide.

I can’t think of any reason for Baez to have those records for any good purpose. For GA to willing give them up causes me to suspect some type of collusion between them. I’m not comfortable believing  he isn’t still covering up for his gorgeous little princess KC and I can see him allowing people to think the worst of him just to keep her off death row.

IMHO, they just found out 6 weeks ago what the defense & their daughter was going to do regarding making George a suspect of disposing a body & the sexual molestation allegations.   Even though they learned like the rest of us that Casey made weak accusations in her jail letters & what she said to Tony L or Jesse G, it didnt rise to the level that she would be this despicable to use this as her defense & put a few more daggers in her parents hearts.  He already testified that he did neither under oath.   Just take a long hard look at Cindy & George over the past two weeks, that doesnt look or sound like collusion in the slightest...that's sheer agony.   I think that agony compounded after opening statements realizing that since Casey is making these allegations they know it wasnt an accident she wouldnt previously tell the truth about.   There is a reason why Casey & Bozo were separating them from contact with her even way back when she was bailed out, Casey made these allegations & Bozo had decided to run with it half-@$$ed as usual.   I wouldnt be at all surprised down the road that Casey accuses Bozo of the same horrendous thing on appeal.

All you have to do is look at how Casey tried to manipulate her parents in those jail videos as they pleaded with her for info as well as her behavior in court & it tells the truth for us.   I have said this since the trial started Ive been very harsh with the Anthonys over the years BUT Im not blind to seeing what is going on in front of us.  There is nothing that comes out of her mouth that even resembles the truth & she doesnt care about anyone but herself...that is NOT attributable to a sexually abused individual.

I bet after George's testimony pretrial that he would do just about anything to help his daughter Casey & her clowns for attorneys thought he would fall on a sword for her but they found out otherwise.   Let me say this, if someone made those false allegations against me or any of my loved ones they'd have to peel me off of the person making the accusation...no lie.

PS  I do not buy into the theory that in general victims of sexual molestation manifest to becoming pathological liars about everyone and/or everything that crosses their lives...that's poppycock as far as I'm concerned & not just by observant opinion.

My opinion of that filthy family is most likely very colored from watching them demean and attempt to destroy most everyone in their path for three years. And listen to them try to change history with the outrageous remarks we heard on a daily basis for months. But, I can understand your point of view. It takes a lot to change my mind once it’s made up but it does happen when I have enough facts. So I will be watching and following everything as it unfolds and maybe I’ll see a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.