April 25, 2024, 12:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570499 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2040 on: June 02, 2011, 07:44:33 PM »

To put in this thread of "Justice for Caylee" the words "Justice of Casey demands it" is like yelling fire in a crowded movie theater. JMHO

ITA~IMO she gave up any rights for justice for anything done to her when she murdered her child....I feel ZERO (actually negative sympathy if that is possible) for slore. I also don't believe she was molested, I can't imagine anyone living thru that and leaving their own child, especially the same sex child with a child molester. I can only gauge by what I have witnesssed and my son has never seen his molester (his dad) since he disclosed to me, neither have his older boys and I know it would be a cold day in he77 before any of the boys would see their own dad much less leave their own child with that monster. JMOO 
I remain firm on my position.  IF is is revealed that George sexually abused his daughter beginning at the age of 8 years old ... at some point in time he has to be held legally accountable.  Why should he be given a pass?
Nevertheless ... that sexually abused does not justify Casey choosing to cause harm her daughter.  She must be held accountable.  Justice for Caylee demands it.
Janet

No one here has ever suggested a molestor ever be given a pass.  To insinuate in an opening statement something note based on fact such as was done, does not a molestor make.  If these accusations held merit, they would be investigated now as a separate matter.
This trial is about justice for Caylee -- kindly re-read the post.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2041 on: June 02, 2011, 07:44:43 PM »

The have a CD of George's medical records?  Hello?

They can't do that that violates HIPAA

They cannot allow his medical records into evidence.  It is a MAJOR HIPAA violation.  They wouldn't even let Casey's medical records in unless SHE ok'd it herself. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2042 on: June 02, 2011, 07:47:28 PM »

Geez..do I really have to try to catch up?? last I left off I was on pg 24..this is now in the hundreds lol! you monkeys have been busy today..
any high lights Magic? no way can I go through all of these pages tonight..
did listen to a lot of this on radio...she is sooooo going down!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2043 on: June 02, 2011, 07:48:15 PM »

Hi Janet,

We are talking abut George's medical records here.

If George's medical records would have shown a confession to sexually abusing his daughter..the doctors would have had to report that..yes even a shrink..because she accused him of doing this from a tender age..8 years old..that means it is a felony..and all doctors are reporters in our medical system for child abuse of any kind.

One thing George has stated is that one of his sisters has bipolar disorder and that maybe that got passed to Casey.

If these medical records show George had a severe depression, which imo a person would have if they attempted suicide, then Baez may try to show that these conditions were passed on to Casey.  Which would not make sense unless they had a diagnosis on Casey.  Since he can't get those diagnosis from the shrinks in before, and then even withrew them..this maybe his way of trying to get the legal stance to try to re-enter them.

What good they would do I don't know other then save her from the needle..no mistrial..no one else murdered Caylee but Miss Casey.

In my opinion justice implies that Casey receives the death penalty or LWOP for the ultimate of her daughter ... nothing less.

Gypsy ... I am so afraid that the defence strategy may be successful ... a defence strategy to plant the seed of reasonable doubt in jury deliberations.

Janet

Janet ,

Not to worry. I truly believe that Casey will be found guilty of murder.  I don't think they will give her the DP.  I do believe she will get LWOP or 2nd degree manslaughter, for two counts..so that's life inprison right there.

The letter George wrote in March of 2010  was referencing his meeting with Brad and Baez.  That meeting took place at the same time the jail house letters accusing Lee of attempted sexual abuse and saying she dreamed maybe George did the same.  Those letters did not come out and accuse George, they implied it maybe.

I believe the lawyers had a meeting with the family to imform them the letters were being released and would hit the press.  Florida's Sunshine laws require there release. And the letters were released in March of 2010.  I am sure Baez asked him and the family if these accusations were true..and they said no.  This would have been a black mark on the entire family, as well as little Caylee and George's love for her.  This was Casey disrespecting her family in the harshest terms possible .

I think the lawyers wanted the family at that time to have a heads up.  I do not believe that Baez came up with this defense stradegy until approx 6 to 8 weeks ago.

This is not a fact ..to me it is a lie that this young woman made up to gain sympathy and street cred in jail, as she had with boyfriends about to exit before and then used with shrinks in the past 3 months to gain a reason to not get the needle and to implicate George in this crime.  It snowballed from there into this ridiculous defense.

For the record, George did not go to court after those letters were released until these hearings unless he was required to be there.   George has reacted exactly as a man who was wrongly accused by his daughter would react.  He wrote her a letter letting her know how hurt he was, that she was hurting the entire family..therefore Caylee's image also.  He could not imagine after all they had done to try to help Casey throughout her entire life and now through this how she could do such a thing to them.

I believe these hospital records will show his depression and they want to use that to get entered her shrinks opinions..but that maybe completely wrong.

Gypsy, you explained it so much better than I could have. I agree. Thank you.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2044 on: June 02, 2011, 07:48:22 PM »

By the way, I just wanted to also mention about the ambush "expert" witness. CJP did get a nice little slip in there today when Baez was arguing the lady is a "grief expert" Baez responds something along the lines of, "Usually grief begins after they find a body". YAY CJB!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2045 on: June 02, 2011, 07:49:44 PM »

UPDATED - JUNE 2, 2011

TRIAL OVERVIEWS/VIDEOS - OPENING STATEMENTS AND WITNESSES

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame

Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Casey Friends Say They Never Knew Caylee Was Missing
Witnesses: Nathan Lezniewicz - Cameron Campana - Brian Burner - Tony Lazzaro - Maria Kissh - Roy "Clint" House - Jamie Realander - Erica Gonzalez
DAY 13: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28016659/detail.html

Casey's Ex-Lovers, Friends Testify On Day 14 Of Trial
Witnesses: Ricardo Morales - Tony Lazzaro - Melissa England - George Anthony - Matthew Crisp - Troy Brown - Iassen Donov - Dante Salati - Christopher Stutz
DAY 14: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28031215/detail.html

Witness: Casey Anthony's Car Smelled Of Decomposition
Witnesses:  Mallory Parker - George Anthony - Simon Birch - William Waters - Catherine Sanchez - Tony Lazzaro
DAY 15: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28044952/detail.html

Cindy Cries During Testimony On Caylee, Casey Angered
Witnesses:  Cindy Anthony - Tony Lazzaro.
DAY 16: Pt. 1 | Pt.2 | Pt.3 | Pt.4 | Pt.5 | Pt.6 | Pt.7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28057538/detail.html

Tears Shed As 911 Calls Play; Casey's Ex-Friend Testifies
Witnesses: Cindy Anthony - Amy Huizenga
DAY 17: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

Witnesses, Recordings Heard In Court Expose Casey's Lies
Witnesses: Lee Anthony - Rendon Fletcher - Adriana Acevedo - Amanda Macklin - Reginald Hosey - Yuri Melich 
DAY 18: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28091499/detail.html

State Exposes Lie After Lie From Casey On Day 19 Of Trial
Witnesses: Jeffrey Hopkins - Leonard Turtora - Yuri Melich   
DAY 19: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28105029/detail.html

++++++

List of witnesses called in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:44 AM

1 May 24 George Anthony - Casey's father
2 May 25 Cameron Campana - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
3 May 25 Nathan Lezniewicz - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
4 May 25 Roy "Clint" House - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
5 May 25 Maria Kissh - Ex-girlfriend of Clint House
6 May 25 Brian Burner - Next-door neighbor of Anthony family
7 May 25 Jamie Realander - Shot girl at Fusion
8 May 25 Erica Gonzalez - Shot girl at Fusion
9 May 25–26 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (June to July 2008)
10 May 26 George Anthony - Casey's father (2nd testimony)
11 May 26 Ricardo Morales - Casey's ex-boyfriend (February to May 2008)
12 May 26 Melissa England - Ex-girlfriend of Troy Brown, met Casey in July 2008
13 May 26 Troy Brown - Friend of Ricardo Morales
14 May 26 Iassen Donov - Friend of Casey's since 2007
15 May 26 Dante Salati - Friend of Casey's since 2000
16 May 26 Christopher Stutz - Friend of Casey's since 2005
17 May 26 Matthew Crisp - Friend of Casey's since 2002
18 May 27 Mallory Parker - Lee Anthony's fiancee
19 May 27 William Waters - Friend of Amy Huizenga, met Casey on July 4, 2008
20 May 27 Catherine Sanchez - Amscot district manager
21 May 27 Simon Birch - Managed company that towed Casey's car in June 2008
22 May 27 George Anthony - Casey's father (3rd testimony)
23 May 27–28 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (2nd testimony)
24 May 28, 31 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - Casey's mother
25 May 31 Amy Huizenga - Friend of Casey's since 2008
26 June 1 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother
27 June 1 Rendon Fletcher - Orange County Sheriff's Office in July 2008
28 June 1 Adriana Acevedo - Orange County Sheriff's Office
29 June 1 Amanda Macklin - Sawgrass Apartments property manager in July 2008
30 June 1 Reginald Hosey - Orange County Sheriff's Office
31 June 1 Yuri Melich -  Orange County Sheriff's Office
32 June 2 Jeffrey Hopkins "Acquaintance" of Casey's since middle school
33 June 2 Leonard Turtora - Assistant manager at Universal Orlando Resort
34 June 2 Yuri Melich - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251421/List-of-witnesses-called-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2046 on: June 02, 2011, 07:50:56 PM »

By the way, I just wanted to also mention about the ambush "expert" witness. CJP did get a nice little slip in there today when Baez was arguing the lady is a "grief expert" Baez responds something along the lines of, "Usually grief begins after they find a body". YAY CJB!!

Self edit" Judge Perry, not Baez, responds...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2047 on: June 02, 2011, 07:54:26 PM »

I never did, and still do not, believe that George ever intended to commit suicide.  I think he and Cindy had a fight, and he took his favorite blankie and pillow and left, also taking with him some pills of some kind or another.  He checked into a sleazy motel in Daytona and brought some beer, ordered himself some pizza, and according to his girlfriend, called her and asked her to join him but she turned down the offer.   When he was tracked down at the motel, he was taken to the hospital by the Chief of Police in a cruiser and no ambulance was called, as it would have been had George taken any pills.  I think he wanted to make Cindy think he intended to do away with himself because of the fight.  After some hours, Cindy got scared and had Brad Conway dial 911. 

I just can't believe that a person intent upon doing away with himself, takes his blanket and pillow,  stops to pick up some beer and calls his main squeeze and orders himself a pizza. I don't know if he used his own name while checking into the Hawaii Motel, but I think using a fake name is to check into a motel is hard to do these days when you need government issued picture ID for almost everything you do.  He also wrote a long (Five pages if I recall correctly) suicide note which has not been released.  It would seem to me that that suicide note would be of more interest to Baez than medical records, but then I don't think Baez even knows what is important to the case. 

Personally, I wouldn't put it past the Anthonys to set this whole thing up to save Casey.  If she is acquitted, It would be hard going to convict George and she could say none of it was true.  She couldn't be tried again because of double jeopardy.

I can't say all or any of the above is true because I don't have a crystal ball nor do I read Tarot Cards,  but I do think it is a distinct possibility.  IMO.

I view every thing which comes out of the mouth of an Anthony, any of the Anthonys who live on Hopespring Drive in Orlando FL, as being suspect.  If one of them told me it was raining, I'd go look out the window to be sure.  Three years of their lies convince me of this.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2048 on: June 02, 2011, 07:59:34 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-she-lies-we-listen-its-exhausting.html
Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; it’s exhausting
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 2 2011 6:58 PM

::snipping2::
WKMG-Channel 6 legal analyst Mark NeJame said of the Casey Anthony tapes: “I’ve never seen anything like it in 30 years. I’ve had clients who were pathological liars. But at some point they seemed to break and they seemed to come to their senses. You don’t see it at all here.”
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2049 on: June 02, 2011, 08:00:28 PM »

I never did, and still do not, believe that George ever intended to commit suicide.  I think he and Cindy had a fight, and he took his favorite blankie and pillow and left, also taking with him some pills of some kind or another.  He checked into a sleazy motel in Daytona and brought some beer, ordered himself some pizza, and according to his girlfriend, called her and asked her to join him but she turned down the offer.   When he was tracked down at the motel, he was taken to the hospital by the Chief of Police in a cruiser and no ambulance was called, as it would have been had George taken any pills.  I think he wanted to make Cindy think he intended to do away with himself because of the fight.  After some hours, Cindy got scared and had Brad Conway dial 911. 

I just can't believe that a person intent upon doing away with himself, takes his blanket and pillow,  stops to pick up some beer and calls his main squeeze and orders himself a pizza. I don't know if he used his own name while checking into the Hawaii Motel, but I think using a fake name is to check into a motel is hard to do these days when you need government issued picture ID for almost everything you do.  He also wrote a long (Five pages if I recall correctly) suicide note which has not been released.  It would seem to me that that suicide note would be of more interest to Baez than medical records, but then I don't think Baez even knows what is important to the case. 

Personally, I wouldn't put it past the Anthonys to set this whole thing up to save Casey.  If she is acquitted, It would be hard going to convict George and she could say none of it was true.  She couldn't be tried again because of double jeopardy.

I can't say all or any of the above is true because I don't have a crystal ball nor do I read Tarot Cards,  but I do think it is a distinct possibility.  IMO.

I view every thing which comes out of the mouth of an Anthony, any of the Anthonys who live on Hopespring Drive in Orlando FL, as being suspect.  If one of them told me it was raining, I'd go look out the window to be sure.  Three years of their lies convince me of this.

Great post.  I'm with you!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2050 on: June 02, 2011, 08:03:37 PM »

http://www.speakersonhealthcare.com/speakers/Sally_Karioth_RN_PhD.php
Sally Karioth, RN, PhD

A very special public speaker who has a gift for evoking a wide range of emotions from her audience, Sally Karioth teaches one of the most popular courses on death and dying at Florida State. Drawing on her own experiences as a nurse, teacher, writer, talk show hostess and nationally renowned grief therapist, Karioth penned If You Want To Know If You're Dying, Ask the Cleaning Lady (And Other Thoughts On Life and Happiness). Offering a common sense and humorous approach to illness and death, she takes listeners on a rollicking ride of funny anecdotes, somber insights, and helpful suggestions.Fee: Call For Quote

I find "rollicking ride of funny anecdotes" offensive when applied to Caylee's death...just sayin'...(Where does Baez find these people?)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2051 on: June 02, 2011, 08:03:39 PM »

http://caught.net/prose/advtt/hbambush.htm

some info on "trial by ambush" in FLA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2052 on: June 02, 2011, 08:04:23 PM »

No Horse George will never fess up to it, he's a weak knobby kneed gunsel that walks like Festus Dooley from Gunsmoke.

::justice2NJ::

Wreck - I agree with what you said about George. No way would he ever use Casey's trunk... or let her do it, either.

That had to be a "Muffin" Production.

I would not be surprised if George had somehow agreed to release his medical records to Baez a year or so ago (when he was still thought Baez was their friend and casey was not gonna throw him under the bus).

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2053 on: June 02, 2011, 08:05:05 PM »

Its a total crock.   The statistics of a father and then a brother, nope and that's just the beginning of the reason why its a crock.   Ill go out on a ledge to say Bozo had zip!

Sorry, needed to take a time out for a phone call from my very best friend that I have had since I was 2.  Where's ICA's childhood friends? Guess that part about these Sociopaths having to constantly keep moving to new circles of friends is true.

Cappy...move over ...I am going out on the ledge with you!   No way...no how....absolutely no molestation ever happened with George.  If anything happened with Lee...I am chalking it up to kids being curious and nothing serious happened...Lee is the naive one in the bunch.

Janet, we have heard from others that George tried to confront her, and his friend and Cindy had to restrain him.  And then you will hear later on that ICA is told that can choose to have a 'private' meeting with either George, Cindy or Lee..or anybody.  Guess what?  She chose George...and LE secretly arranged it....no tape ...no signing in. no press following....nothing...and guess who stopped that?  BOZO  Why?  Because Bozo already KNEW that Caylee was dead and that ICA had done it.  She was ready to confess to George.  George was devastated!  He wanted to find Caylee!!!  At that time, he really didn't know she was dead.  I am sure that he thought she gave her to somebody to spite Cindy....although his brain told him something different.

No abuser would ever confront their 'victim' like that.  If anyone with any common sense has ever sat down and watched, listened to and read the transcripts of those jail house tapes, and still thinks George ever molested her...I will cheerfully eat my words.  

Now why did George release his hospital records to Bozo.....I wanna know.  There is absolutely no way Bozo popped up with those records illegally (is Bozo that STUPID?  is MASON?)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2054 on: June 02, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »

http://www.speakersonhealthcare.com/speakers/Sally_Karioth_RN_PhD.php
Sally Karioth, RN, PhD

A very special public speaker who has a gift for evoking a wide range of emotions from her audience, Sally Karioth teaches one of the most popular courses on death and dying at Florida State. Drawing on her own experiences as a nurse, teacher, writer, talk show hostess and nationally renowned grief therapist, Karioth penned If You Want To Know If You're Dying, Ask the Cleaning Lady (And Other Thoughts On Life and Happiness). Offering a common sense and humorous approach to illness and death, she takes listeners on a rollicking ride of funny anecdotes, somber insights, and helpful suggestions.Fee: Call For Quote

I find "rollicking ride of funny anecdotes" offensive when applied to Caylee's death...just sayin'...(Where does Baez find these people?)
  It sure is

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2055 on: June 02, 2011, 08:05:57 PM »

http://caught.net/prose/advtt/hbambush.htm

some info on "trial by ambush" in FLA

Thank you! I definitely wanna take some time to read this later.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2056 on: June 02, 2011, 08:06:13 PM »

How could Baez get his hands on those records without GA's permission. And if GA did give permission, then that raises a whole lotta questions?????

That's what we're all wondering, too.

OK, lets say he did give his records, doesnt necessarily mean anything.  It could also mean he felt there was nothing to hide.

I can’t think of any reason for Baez to have those records for any good purpose. For GA to willing give them up causes me to suspect some type of collusion between them. I’m not comfortable believing  he isn’t still covering up for his gorgeous little princess KC and I can see him allowing people to think the worst of him just to keep her off death row.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2057 on: June 02, 2011, 08:06:41 PM »

Bill Shaeffer up now.....

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114528/index.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2058 on: June 02, 2011, 08:06:42 PM »

I have just been watching part 14 of WFTV's videos....Baez actually said, we just thought of this....Way to go to defend by the seat of your ever increasing pants, Jose.  Boy, howdy, I wish Jose was my attorney. (In a backwards sort of way.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2059 on: June 02, 2011, 08:07:13 PM »

interesting post from magpie at the hinky meter about the medical records:

"OK. I only report what I hear. The rumor on the medical records is that casey had an STD and passed it to daddy George. Frankly, I think it is dispicable and couldn't be true. But that is the gossip. I haven't heard anyone spreading it give any type of proof or varifiable source. But, I hope it is complete bunk. I don't want to believe the George ever did anything inappropriate with casey. Maybe drove her batshit crazy with his ex-cop bull & I'm sure he had a temper but not that. "

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1217&start=1100
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.