April 24, 2024, 11:16:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570494 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2060 on: June 02, 2011, 08:09:00 PM »

I wouldnt be at all surprised down the road that Casey accuses Bozo of the same horrendous thing on appeal.

Like I said yesterday she already has this set up:

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

A week later, another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."

The room Baez and Anthony meet in is very small and typically there is a desk and two chairs.

Sources told Eyewitness News that on one occasion, Anthony was sitting and Baez was very close to her face. A corrections officer had to go into the room to separate them. ::snipping2::

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2061 on: June 02, 2011, 08:09:30 PM »

I have just been watching part 14 of WFTV's videos....Baez actually said, we just thought of this....Way to go to defend by the seat of your ever increasing pants, Jose.  Boy, howdy, I wish Jose was my attorney. (In a backwards sort of way.)

And apparently he needs a diaper to catch all that crap in his pants

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2062 on: June 02, 2011, 08:10:55 PM »

I have just been watching part 14 of WFTV's videos....Baez actually said, we just thought of this....Way to go to defend by the seat of your ever increasing pants, Jose.  Boy, howdy, I wish Jose was my attorney. (In a backwards sort of way.)

That "depends"... Monkey Devil!
(So sorry, late, glass of wine, no excuse, really for bad puns.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2063 on: June 02, 2011, 08:11:03 PM »

CheekyMonkey go to about page 92 or 95 of this thread. geo.'s med records were brought up by duhfense around 5:30PM Orlando time.

Cookie IMO the best highlight was when bozo asked Yuri if ho-face ever told him she committed suicide Yuri answered, No, she would be dead.

What "school" did bozo get his law "degree" from? "" (extra quotes if bozo is "reading" here).

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2064 on: June 02, 2011, 08:11:18 PM »

Its a total crock.   The statistics of a father and then a brother, nope and that's just the beginning of the reason why its a crock.   Ill go out on a ledge to say Bozo had zip!

Sorry, needed to take a time out for a phone call from my very best friend that I have had since I was 2.  Where's ICA's childhood friends? Guess that part about these Sociopaths having to constantly keep moving to new circles of friends is true.

Cappy...move over ...I am going out on the ledge with you!   No way...no how....absolutely no molestation ever happened with George.  If anything happened with Lee...I am chalking it up to kids being curious and nothing serious happened...Lee is the naive one in the bunch.

Janet, we have heard from others that George tried to confront her, and his friend and Cindy had to restrain him.  And then you will hear later on that ICA is told that can choose to have a 'private' meeting with either George, Cindy or Lee..or anybody.  Guess what?  She chose George...and LE secretly arranged it....no tape ...no signing in. no press following....nothing...and guess who stopped that?  BOZO  Why?  Because Bozo already KNEW that Caylee was dead and that ICA had done it.  She was ready to confess to George.  George was devastated!  He wanted to find Caylee!!!  At that time, he really didn't know she was dead.  I am sure that he thought she gave her to somebody to spite Cindy....although his brain told him something different.

No abuser would ever confront their 'victim' like that.  If anyone with any common sense has ever sat down and watched, listened to and read the transcripts of those jail house tapes, and still thinks George ever molested her...I will cheerfully eat my words.  

Now why did George release his hospital records to Bozo.....I wanna know.  There is absolutely no way Bozo popped up with those records illegally (is Bozo that STUPID?  is MASON?)

ITA

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2065 on: June 02, 2011, 08:11:37 PM »

I wouldnt be at all surprised down the road that Casey accuses Bozo of the same horrendous thing on appeal.

Like I said yesterday she already has this set up:

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

A week later, another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."

The room Baez and Anthony meet in is very small and typically there is a desk and two chairs.

Sources told Eyewitness News that on one occasion, Anthony was sitting and Baez was very close to her face. A corrections officer had to go into the room to separate them. ::snipping2::

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

She sure has & stupidly he had her hold up in his office 9-5 the entire time she was out on bail...I dont know an attorney personally or otherwise that would have done that

Dum dum dum

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2066 on: June 02, 2011, 08:13:14 PM »

salute...

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2067 on: June 02, 2011, 08:13:37 PM »

interesting post from magpie at the hinky meter about the medical records:

"OK. I only report what I hear. The rumor on the medical records is that casey had an STD and passed it to daddy George. Frankly, I think it is dispicable and couldn't be true. But that is the gossip. I haven't heard anyone spreading it give any type of proof or varifiable source. But, I hope it is complete bunk. I don't want to believe the George ever did anything inappropriate with casey. Maybe drove her batshit crazy with his ex-cop bull & I'm sure he had a temper but not that. "

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1217&start=1100

anyone think there could be any truth to this?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2068 on: June 02, 2011, 08:14:32 PM »

"OK. I only report what I hear. The rumor on the medical records is that casey had an STD and passed it to daddy George. Frankly, I think it is dispicable and couldn't be true. But that is the gossip. I haven't heard anyone spreading it give any type of proof or varifiable source. But, I hope it is complete bunk. I don't want to believe the George ever did anything inappropriate with casey. Maybe drove her batshit crazy with his ex-cop bull & I'm sure he had a temper but not that. "

Lets say for one moment that it is true. She would have to had been an adult, elsewise, the docs would have been legally bound to report this. If they didn't, then somebody better pay!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2069 on: June 02, 2011, 08:16:23 PM »

Not for a NY minute. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2070 on: June 02, 2011, 08:17:30 PM »

salute...

Slainte!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2071 on: June 02, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »

I agree with Mags that it is dispicable..
personally, I don't like to even see anything like this on a forum..just my personal opinion..it is damaging and it is more than likely an ugly rumor that someone started and the worst thing about it is that we may never know what is really in those medical records but some will believe this even if it is proven not to be the fact...
I would rather stick with the issues that we know to be true..jmo
If Casey had an STD, that wouldn't surprise me a bit as much as she messed around.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2072 on: June 02, 2011, 08:20:35 PM »

I am not that knowledgeable about STD's so maybe someone else can answer but let's assume Casey had an STD and George had one, how on earth could they link the two together? She could have gotten one from anyone she hooked up with -same with George, so is there a way to determine X got it from Y?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2073 on: June 02, 2011, 08:20:38 PM »

Lets say for one moment that it is true. She would have to had been an adult, elsewise, the docs would have been legally bound to report this. If they didn't, then somebody better pay!

Let's remember that this stems from an horrendous allegation by a pathological lying narcissistic sociopath that did NOT go to an OB/GYN until her third trimester.  Again, if she was diagnosed with an STD as a minor of sexual consent it by law would have had to be reported.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2074 on: June 02, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

www.facebook.com/marknejame

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2075 on: June 02, 2011, 08:22:22 PM »

I am not that knowledgeable about STD's so maybe someone else can answer but let's assume Casey had an STD and George had one, how on earth could they link the two together? She could have gotten one from anyone she hooked up with -same with George, so is there a way to determine X got it from Y?

Nope, just speculate over it.   George had an affair reportedly when he & Cindy were separated shortly after Caylee was born, if it was during that time frame his girlfriend would have gotten it.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2076 on: June 02, 2011, 08:22:47 PM »

Jmo.....This is drawing at straws.  I can't believe this.  Someone is leaking (u think baez at caseys request) this junk to get ppl's goat, so to speak.

We won't find out till this sat afternoon or monday.   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2077 on: June 02, 2011, 08:23:34 PM »

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

www.facebook.com/marknejame

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2078 on: June 02, 2011, 08:24:10 PM »

I would just bet money that even if the defense can overcome trying to introduce the medical records at this late date they won't get them in b/c there will not be anything relevant in them.  I may be wrong but I think this is more Baez stretching for what HE deems relevant and would NOT be shocked if George authorized thier release and wasn't trying to help the defense in doing so just figured there was nothing in them and no reason to fight the defense trying to get them.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2079 on: June 02, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »

Why does Lippman not challenge Baez in regards to the release of George's medical records?  Why does he not submit a motion?  Something is hinky?

Janet

Janet, give him a chance.  ::MonkeyWink::This just came up today. And if somehow GA was tricked by JB to sign a release then he is screwed. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.