April 18, 2024, 10:37:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570078 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2080 on: June 02, 2011, 08:25:04 PM »

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

www.facebook.com/marknejame

This is a different Mark NeJame????

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2081 on: June 02, 2011, 08:25:49 PM »

I would just bet money that even if the defense can overcome trying to introduce the medical records at this late date they won't get them in b/c there will not be anything relevant in them.  I may be wrong but I think this is more Baez stretching for what HE deems relevant and would NOT be shocked if George authorized thier release and wasn't trying to help the defense in doing so just figured there was nothing in them and no reason to fight the defense trying to get them.

i agree. i dont think they will be coming in
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2082 on: June 02, 2011, 08:28:08 PM »

I wouldnt be at all surprised down the road that Casey accuses Bozo of the same horrendous thing on appeal.

Like I said yesterday she already has this set up:

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

A week later, another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."

The room Baez and Anthony meet in is very small and typically there is a desk and two chairs.

Sources told Eyewitness News that on one occasion, Anthony was sitting and Baez was very close to her face. A corrections officer had to go into the room to separate them. ::snipping2::

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

I'm sure Some on here have seen this flirting incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybAytIkzm08
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2083 on: June 02, 2011, 08:28:36 PM »

lol. how can anyone prove a particular person gave them an STD? She would have to be sealed up in room with only one person with the STD having access to her or visa versa. Or if it is an STD that only the 2 of them have in the world.

The only part I can believeis that ho-face has an STD.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2084 on: June 02, 2011, 08:29:07 PM »

Baez hands over George's medical records to the SA.
( late )
How the heck did Baez get them and when ?
So, the jury now knows this, right, and if they are deemed inadmissable the jury might think there is something in there to back up Baez's opening statements. Score one for the slimeball DT.
Even if Geroge protests and releases them to every media outlet, the jury will never see them.
I think that Casey wanted this trial for her parents. Let's show the world what you did to me, like you didn't do what I told you to and jump when I snap my fingers.
If things were so bad at home, why didn't she leave when she turned 18? She had a job, lots of girls get roomies to share the rent expenses. Look at Amy, she is self supporting. Those friends of Tony's, they were on their own and somehow, they seem to be making their way in life. 
Frankly, I am beginning to think that the Ants knew all about this ( medical records ) and are playing along. George can be rehabilitated in the public eye after the trial and blame it all on the slimeball DT.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2085 on: June 02, 2011, 08:29:24 PM »

I wouldnt be at all surprised down the road that Casey accuses Bozo of the same horrendous thing on appeal.

Like I said yesterday she already has this set up:

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

A week later, another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."

The room Baez and Anthony meet in is very small and typically there is a desk and two chairs.

Sources told Eyewitness News that on one occasion, Anthony was sitting and Baez was very close to her face. A corrections officer had to go into the room to separate them. ::snipping2::

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

She sure has & stupidly he had her hold up in his office 9-5 the entire time she was out on bail...I dont know an attorney personally or otherwise that would have done that

Dum dum dum
"Holed up" ?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2086 on: June 02, 2011, 08:29:31 PM »

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

yes

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2087 on: June 02, 2011, 08:30:48 PM »

( late )
So, the jury now knows this, right, and if they are deemed inadmissable the jury might think there is something in there to back up Baez's opening statements. Score one for the slimeball DT.
Even if Geroge protests and releases them to every media outlet, the jury will never see them.
I think that Casey wanted this trial for her parents. Let's show the world what you did to me, like you didn't do what I told you to and jump when I snap my fingers.
If things were so bad at home, why didn't she leave when she turned 18? She had a job, lots of girls get roomies to share the rent expenses. Look at Amy, she is self supporting. Those friends of Tony's, they were on their own and somehow, they seem to be making their way in life. 
Frankly, I am beginning to think that the Ants knew all about this ( medical records ) and are playing along. George can be rehabilitated in the public eye after the trial and blame it all on the slimeball DT.

No, this occurred after the jury was released for the day

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2088 on: June 02, 2011, 08:30:59 PM »

( late )

The jury was out when this happened.

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2089 on: June 02, 2011, 08:32:08 PM »

Mark NeJame

yes
Oh yeah.  Like this isn't already too confusing.   

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2090 on: June 02, 2011, 08:34:13 PM »

I wonder how Baez can afford his malpractice insurance
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2091 on: June 02, 2011, 08:34:18 PM »

Let's face it,

IF Baez has documentation that Casey had an STD and George also had an STD at the same time- that will totally destroy any credibility George has, the jury will then look upon Casey as a victim, again, putting Casey in the forefront, not Caylee.

This is exactly the "Ace in the hole" that Baez needs to level the playing field.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2092 on: June 02, 2011, 08:34:48 PM »

Mark Lippman is on NG now

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2093 on: June 02, 2011, 08:35:26 PM »

I really think Cindy threatened to take Caylee away the night of the fight and Casey stormed out mad.  Caylee might have been upset and screaming and she taped her mouth shut in anger and she may have died.   JMO  I realize that this doesn't explain the chloroform but I bet I'm closer to the truth than bozo is.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2094 on: June 02, 2011, 08:35:40 PM »

Let's face it,

IF Baez has documentation that Casey had an STD and George also had an STD at the same time- that will totally destroy any credibility George has, the jury will then look upon Casey as a victim, again, putting Casey in the forefront, not Caylee.

This is exactly the "Ace in the hole" that Baez needs to level the playing field.

I don't see how they are necessarily connected and how is the defense would ever get that in.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2095 on: June 02, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »

I wonder if there is any loop hole or something we don't know about where Casey could have made a request for George's medical records as a next of kin?

Is there a lawyer in the house?

we don't have any attorney's that I am aware of.....darn it....so I took this from WS..  thanks beachbumming

A subpoena overrides HIPPA. If a judge signs a subpoena for the defense (State Attorney's Office has separate subpoena powers), they can obtain the records. GA could object and his attorney could litigate that before the court. The court could also sign a protective order, keep and inspect the records and determine what parts of the medical records are relevant to the defense.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135704&page=28

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2096 on: June 02, 2011, 08:36:06 PM »

Mark Lippman on NG live now   "Its amazing watching the defense's opening getting crushed."   He feels his clients are getting vindicated by the evidence presented today.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2097 on: June 02, 2011, 08:36:31 PM »

I moved out when I was 17. Ran like he11 and never looked back! Kc is full of it. I'm thinking she ran GA and LA out of that house at one time so she could be free to suck her mother dry and be in control of the house...and if so, i bet it chapped her when GA moved back in.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2098 on: June 02, 2011, 08:36:51 PM »

I never did, and still do not, believe that George ever intended to commit suicide.  I think he and Cindy had a fight, and he took his favorite blankie and pillow and left, also taking with him some pills of some kind or another.  He checked into a sleazy motel in Daytona and brought some beer, ordered himself some pizza, and according to his girlfriend, called her and asked her to join him but she turned down the offer.   When he was tracked down at the motel, he was taken to the hospital by the Chief of Police in a cruiser and no ambulance was called, as it would have been had George taken any pills.  I think he wanted to make Cindy think he intended to do away with himself because of the fight.  After some hours, Cindy got scared and had Brad Conway dial 911. 

I just can't believe that a person intent upon doing away with himself, takes his blanket and pillow,  stops to pick up some beer and calls his main squeeze and orders himself a pizza. I don't know if he used his own name while checking into the Hawaii Motel, but I think using a fake name is to check into a motel is hard to do these days when you need government issued picture ID for almost everything you do.  He also wrote a long (Five pages if I recall correctly) suicide note which has not been released.  It would seem to me that that suicide note would be of more interest to Baez than medical records, but then I don't think Baez even knows what is important to the case. 

Personally, I wouldn't put it past the Anthonys to set this whole thing up to save Casey.  If she is acquitted, It would be hard going to convict George and she could say none of it was true.  She couldn't be tried again because of double jeopardy.

I can't say all or any of the above is true because I don't have a crystal ball nor do I read Tarot Cards,  but I do think it is a distinct possibility.  IMO.

I view every thing which comes out of the mouth of an Anthony, any of the Anthonys who live on Hopespring Drive in Orlando FL, as being suspect.  If one of them told me it was raining, I'd go look out the window to be sure.  Three years of their lies convince me of this.

BINGO!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2099 on: June 02, 2011, 08:37:46 PM »

I wonder if there is any loop hole or something we don't know about where Casey could have made a request for George's medical records as a next of kin?

Is there a lawyer in the house?

also from beachbumming

I don't believe that medical records come under the sunshine laws because they are not public records. A good site for an in-depth look at the sunshine law: http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI/...RECORD%20WHICH

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135704&page=28

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.