April 20, 2024, 03:51:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570209 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2100 on: June 02, 2011, 08:37:49 PM »

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

www.facebook.com/marknejame

This is a different Mark NeJame????
yes
Oh yeah.  Like this isn't already too confusing.   

Orlando Attorney Mark Nejame:

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2101 on: June 02, 2011, 08:38:12 PM »

If George had assisted casey in diposing of a drowned Caylee ---- why would he put her in casey's trunk for several days????????????????????????? The answer is ..... HE WOULDN'T!!!!

It is just preposterous.
And where would kronk fit into this ? he had the body remember baez!

Cuz George made a copy of key, of course!!!  Sorry, that is just a totally sarcastic remark on my part.  

It is so damn frustrating that these talking heads even try to play Devil's Advocate and they don't have the accurate facts to back it up and have no common sense  (and when they try to force their crap down your throat...I'm always insulted because they must think I have an IQ equal to theirs). .

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2102 on: June 02, 2011, 08:39:54 PM »

what exactly happened with the medical records today that Baez had? did he ask to present them? someone direct me to a link please? thanks...

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2103 on: June 02, 2011, 08:40:03 PM »

Baez hands over George's medical records to the SA.
( late )
How the heck did Baez get them and when ?
So, the jury now knows this, right, and if they are deemed inadmissable the jury might think there is something in there to back up Baez's opening statements. Score one for the slimeball DT.
Even if Geroge protests and releases them to every media outlet, the jury will never see them.
I think that Casey wanted this trial for her parents. Let's show the world what you did to me, like you didn't do what I told you to and jump when I snap my fingers.
If things were so bad at home, why didn't she leave when she turned 18? She had a job, lots of girls get roomies to share the rent expenses. Look at Amy, she is self supporting. Those friends of Tony's, they were on their own and somehow, they seem to be making their way in life. 
Frankly, I am beginning to think that the Ants knew all about this ( medical records ) and are playing along. George can be rehabilitated in the public eye after the trial and blame it all on the slimeball DT.

The jury was not present. And if I recall correctly, neither were the A's.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2104 on: June 02, 2011, 08:43:21 PM »

interesting post from magpie at the hinky meter about the medical records:

"OK. I only report what I hear. The rumor on the medical records is that casey had an STD and passed it to daddy George. Frankly, I think it is dispicable and couldn't be true. But that is the gossip. I haven't heard anyone spreading it give any type of proof or varifiable source. But, I hope it is complete bunk. I don't want to believe the George ever did anything inappropriate with casey. Maybe drove her batshit crazy with his ex-cop bull & I'm sure he had a temper but not that. "

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1217&start=1100

anyone think there could be any truth to this?
I am not that knowledgeable about STD's so maybe someone else can answer but let's assume Casey had an STD and George had one, how on earth could they link the two together? She could have gotten one from anyone she hooked up with -same with George, so is there a way to determine X got it from Y?

Nope, just speculate over it.   George had an affair reportedly when he & Cindy were separated shortly after Caylee was born, if it was during that time frame his girlfriend would have gotten it.

It is mandatory to report it.  Also all sexual partners of that person diagnosed with an STD are notified to be tested and to seek treatment. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2105 on: June 02, 2011, 08:43:46 PM »

Let's face it,

IF Baez has documentation that Casey had an STD and George also had an STD at the same time- that will totally destroy any credibility George has, the jury will then look upon Casey as a victim, again, putting Casey in the forefront, not Caylee.

This is exactly the "Ace in the hole" that Baez needs to level the playing field.

Wait just one minute.
How many partners that we know of and don't know of that, casey has been with?????
George did have one affair that we know of...
And we suppost to think it's casey and George now...
Said it b4, they are grasping at straws, trying to make ANYTHING stick.

Got to wait til sat or monday to see if any of this comes in.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2106 on: June 02, 2011, 08:43:55 PM »

what exactly happened with the medical records today that Baez had? did he ask to present them? someone direct me to a link please? thanks...

No, hearing will take place regarding them.   Its doubtful they will come in.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2107 on: June 02, 2011, 08:44:29 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-she-lies-we-listen-its-exhausting.html
Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; it’s exhausting
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 2 2011 6:58 PM

::snipping2::
WKMG-Channel 6 legal analyst Mark NeJame said of the Casey Anthony tapes: “I’ve never seen anything like it in 30 years. I’ve had clients who were pathological liars. But at some point they seemed to break and they seemed to come to their senses. You don’t see it at all here.”
 ::snipping2::

"Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; it’s exhausting"

It surely is.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2108 on: June 02, 2011, 08:44:49 PM »

Let's face it,

IF Baez has documentation that Casey had an STD and George also had an STD at the same time- that will totally destroy any credibility George has, the jury will then look upon Casey as a victim, again, putting Casey in the forefront, not Caylee.

This is exactly the "Ace in the hole" that Baez needs to level the playing field.

Wait just one minute.
How many partners that we know of and don't know of that, casey has been with?????
George did have one affair that we know of...
And we suppost to think it's casey and George now...
Said it b4, they are grasping at straws, trying to make ANYTHING stick.

Got to wait til sat or monday to see if any of this comes in.

It is a RUMOR, a rather vile one at that

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2109 on: June 02, 2011, 08:45:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114180/index.html
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2110 on: June 02, 2011, 08:45:47 PM »

"OK. I only report what I hear. The rumor on the medical records is that casey had an STD and passed it to daddy George. Frankly, I think it is dispicable and couldn't be true. But that is the gossip. I haven't heard anyone spreading it give any type of proof or varifiable source. But, I hope it is complete bunk. I don't want to believe the George ever did anything inappropriate with casey. Maybe drove her batshit crazy with his ex-cop bull & I'm sure he had a temper but not that. "

Not for a NY minute. 

No way....that is just more BS ..Baez team probably planted someone to start the rumor.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2111 on: June 02, 2011, 08:46:49 PM »

not me..... due to what I bolded above.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #2112 on: June 02, 2011, 08:48:40 PM »

Great post!

I never did, and still do not, believe that George ever intended to commit suicide.  I think he and Cindy had a fight, and he took his favorite blankie and pillow and left, also taking with him some pills of some kind or another.  He checked into a sleazy motel in Daytona and brought some beer, ordered himself some pizza, and according to his girlfriend, called her and asked her to join him but she turned down the offer.   When he was tracked down at the motel, he was taken to the hospital by the Chief of Police in a cruiser and no ambulance was called, as it would have been had George taken any pills.  I think he wanted to make Cindy think he intended to do away with himself because of the fight.  After some hours, Cindy got scared and had Brad Conway dial 911. 

I just can't believe that a person intent upon doing away with himself, takes his blanket and pillow,  stops to pick up some beer and calls his main squeeze and orders himself a pizza. I don't know if he used his own name while checking into the Hawaii Motel, but I think using a fake name is to check into a motel is hard to do these days when you need government issued picture ID for almost everything you do.  He also wrote a long (Five pages if I recall correctly) suicide note which has not been released.  It would seem to me that that suicide note would be of more interest to Baez than medical records, but then I don't think Baez even knows what is important to the case. 

Personally, I wouldn't put it past the Anthonys to set this whole thing up to save Casey.  If she is acquitted, It would be hard going to convict George and she could say none of it was true.  She couldn't be tried again because of double jeopardy.

I can't say all or any of the above is true because I don't have a crystal ball nor do I read Tarot Cards,  but I do think it is a distinct possibility.  IMO.

I view every thing which comes out of the mouth of an Anthony, any of the Anthonys who live on Hopespring Drive in Orlando FL, as being suspect.  If one of them told me it was raining, I'd go look out the window to be sure.  Three years of their lies convince me of this.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2113 on: June 02, 2011, 08:49:17 PM »

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

LOL...nope, this is the Mark Nejame that one time represented the Anthony's

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2114 on: June 02, 2011, 08:50:55 PM »

thanks Nora..
thanks Cappy for your reply on this too..

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2115 on: June 02, 2011, 08:52:06 PM »

Mark NeJame

Then he got a bad face lift and he moved!!!  Did you go to the Facebook link??   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2116 on: June 02, 2011, 08:52:10 PM »

Is it just me but at 9:54 it seems like JA is laughing? Lol.

Discussion about medical is at 16:00

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2117 on: June 02, 2011, 08:52:56 PM »

Mark NeJame

Actually, this is a different one. I know, very confusing!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2118 on: June 02, 2011, 08:53:13 PM »

Mark Lippman further comments on NG "You can see by their emotions in court they were very upset about having to testimony, we knew the defense about six weeks ago from the State how the defense was going to go & allege sexual molestation by George & Lee."   Mark Lippman then made the public statement we saw that George had nothing to do with sexual molestation but he didnt make the same for Lee because he wasnt representing him then but now he can say the same applies to Lee.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2119 on: June 02, 2011, 08:54:18 PM »

Baez hands over George's medical records to the SA.
( late )
How the heck did Baez get them and when ?
So, the jury now knows this, right, and if they are deemed inadmissable the jury might think there is something in there to back up Baez's opening statements. Score one for the slimeball DT.
Even if Geroge protests and releases them to every media outlet, the jury will never see them.
I think that Casey wanted this trial for her parents. Let's show the world what you did to me, like you didn't do what I told you to and jump when I snap my fingers.
If things were so bad at home, why didn't she leave when she turned 18? She had a job, lots of girls get roomies to share the rent expenses. Look at Amy, she is self supporting. Those friends of Tony's, they were on their own and somehow, they seem to be making their way in life. 
Frankly, I am beginning to think that the Ants knew all about this ( medical records ) and are playing along. George can be rehabilitated in the public eye after the trial and blame it all on the slimeball DT.

The jury was out when this happened.
TY, I was at work. When I read that after my day was over, I did  not know the jury was not there. I did make a fist and punch out my desk. Baez is too slimy and I would put nothing past him. I guess tomororw the shows will have it. TY guys for all the postings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.