April 25, 2024, 11:29:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570567 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2140 on: June 02, 2011, 09:04:22 PM »

Like someone else mentioned, if she was underage, I am sure it would have had to be reported. If was an adult and "messing around when Caylee drowned" that would be incest and not necessarily molestation. Just saying. I do not adhere to any of these theories. However, I will say it bothered me that George said, "Hello Gorgeous" to Casey when he and Cindy went to see her in prison. However, that might be normal father/daughter interactions. I personally couldn't say.
[/quote]

Stayathome, my Dad called me "pretty girl" until the day he died.  I was well into my 50s.
Nite all you monkeys. . . this monkey is

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2141 on: June 02, 2011, 09:06:16 PM »

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

www.facebook.com/marknejame

This is a different Mark NeJame????
yes
Oh yeah.  Like this isn't already too confusing.   

Orlando Attorney Mark Nejame:

wreck...the post IS FROM MARK NEJAME...the same one....

The Facebook link is to an entirely different Mark Nejame. I am not sure which Mark NeJame is being quoted, but the link is not to the Orlando Nejame.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2142 on: June 02, 2011, 09:07:21 PM »

Mark Lippman on NG live now   "Its amazing watching the defense's opening getting crushed."   He feels his clients are getting vindicated by the evidence presented today.

thanks I missed it.....did he say anything about the medical records??

No, he didnt

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2143 on: June 02, 2011, 09:07:38 PM »

Like someone else mentioned, if she was underage, I am sure it would have had to be reported. If was an adult and "messing around when Caylee drowned" that would be incest and not necessarily molestation. Just saying. I do not adhere to any of these theories. However, I will say it bothered me that George said, "Hello Gorgeous" to Casey when he and Cindy went to see her in prison. However, that might be normal father/daughter interactions. I personally couldn't say.

Stayathome, my Dad called me "pretty girl" until the day he died.  I was well into my 50s.
Nite all you monkeys. . . this monkey is

[/quote]

I don't find "pretty girl" odd. Gorgeous seems odd to me. However, as I said, I don't know. And I still don't think he molested her. I was just saying that "gorgeous" kinda bothered me.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2144 on: June 02, 2011, 09:07:46 PM »

what exactly happened with the medical records today that Baez had? did he ask to present them? someone direct me to a link please? thanks...

No, hearing will take place regarding them.   Its doubtful they will come in.

Is this what they will discuss at Sat at 1pm..after the jury has left for the day/

I do not think they will be able to show relevance to anything for George's medical records to be entered.  I am quite sure both the State and Lippman will be objecting left and right.  George is not on trial here..no matter how much Baez wants to try to make people believe that..he is not.

Further, it is days late and lots of $$ short of being allowable at this stage.   I believe it's a long shot to try to show cause for admitting Casey psych evals..which were withrawn earlier, then they tried to have 1 readmitted.

I am thinking that Finnell also orchestrated something to do with this..since this would make sense during mitigation phase.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2145 on: June 02, 2011, 09:09:17 PM »

Let's face it,

IF Baez has documentation that Casey had an STD and George also had an STD at the same time- that will totally destroy any credibility George has, the jury will then look upon Casey as a victim, again, putting Casey in the forefront, not Caylee.

This is exactly the "Ace in the hole" that Baez needs to level the playing field.

I don't see how they are necessarily connected and how is the defense would ever get that in.

I agree.  However ... the defence attorneys will find "experts" who do.  Also ... I do not think that all twelve jurors will believe there is no connection.

IMO

Janet

ITA, Tamikosmom

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2146 on: June 02, 2011, 09:10:15 PM »

Mark Lippman on NG live now   "Its amazing watching the defense's opening getting crushed."   He feels his clients are getting vindicated by the evidence presented today.

Up to this point in the trial ... I agree.

The defence has produced no credible evidence to back up the accusations made in Jose Baez's opening statment ... the accusation that Casey was molested as a child by both her father and brother ... the accusation that George was a participant in the disposal of his granddaughter's remains following an accidental drowing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2147 on: June 02, 2011, 09:10:25 PM »

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

LOL...nope, this is the Mark Nejame that one time represented the Anthony's

Then he got a bad face lift and he moved!!!  Did you go to the Facebook link??   

I just did and I have no idea how it it linked to another Mark Nejame....but I can assure you the quote is from the Mark Nejame....he is a facebook friend  and I took it from there...you will just have to trust me on this one....how the link goes to a Mark A. Nejame I don't know

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2148 on: June 02, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »

wonder if bozo thinks some little thing in GA med rec,would discredit GA as a witness

I'm thinking that the records will show that George laments he's concerned he caused Caylee's death, because of not raising KC with a firmer hand or not getting pysch help for KC, etc.; however, Baez will use it as George almost committed suicide out of guilt of harming Caylee.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2149 on: June 02, 2011, 09:12:06 PM »

Let's face it,

IF Baez has documentation that Casey had an STD and George also had an STD at the same time- that will totally destroy any credibility George has, the jury will then look upon Casey as a victim, again, putting Casey in the forefront, not Caylee.

This is exactly the "Ace in the hole" that Baez needs to level the playing field.

I don't see how they are necessarily connected and how is the defense would ever get that in.

I agree.  However ... the defence attorneys will find "experts" who do.  Also ... I do not think that all twelve jurors will believe there is no connection.

IMO

Janet

ITA, Tamikosmom

IF is the key word & this is RUMOR...based on NOTHING nor validated by a reliable source

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2150 on: June 02, 2011, 09:12:17 PM »

IMO

Janet

ITA, Tamikosmom

I agree, if it's allowed in, it will most likely throw a wrench in the mix.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2151 on: June 02, 2011, 09:12:48 PM »

Mark NeJame

I just did and I have no idea how it it linked to another Mark Nejame....but I can assure you the quote is from the Mark Nejame....he is a facebook friend  and I took it from there...you will just have to trust me on this one....how the link goes to a Mark A. Nejame I don't know

Why do I get the feeling Baez had something to do with this??? 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2152 on: June 02, 2011, 09:15:25 PM »

Mark NeJame

yes
Oh yeah.  Like this isn't already too confusing.   

Orlando Attorney Mark Nejame:

wreck...the post IS FROM MARK NEJAME...the same one....
You are missing the point......... the face book page referenced is NOT Orlando attorney Mark Nejame.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2153 on: June 02, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »

what exactly happened with the medical records today that Baez had? did he ask to present them? someone direct me to a link please? thanks...

No, hearing will take place regarding them.   Its doubtful they will come in.

Is this what they will discuss at Sat at 1pm..after the jury has left for the day/

I do not think they will be able to show relevance to anything for George's medical records to be entered.  I am quite sure both the State and Lippman will be objecting left and right.  George is not on trial here..no matter how much Baez wants to try to make people believe that..he is not.

Further, it is days late and lots of $$ short of being allowable at this stage.   I believe it's a long shot to try to show cause for admitting Casey psych evals..which were withrawn earlier, then they tried to have 1 readmitted.

I am thinking that Finnell also orchestrated something to do with this..since this would make sense during mitigation phase.

Finnell's name came up today when they were discussing the "new witness" Dr. Sally Karioth. So I think you're right!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2154 on: June 02, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »

Mark NeJame

Actually, this is a different one. I know, very confusing!

I have no idea what happened...or why the link goes to a different mark nejame....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2155 on: June 02, 2011, 09:16:36 PM »

You can bet that if Baez had info that both Casey and George had STDs that it would have been in his opening statement that is for sure!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2156 on: June 02, 2011, 09:16:54 PM »

Mark NeJame

Why do I get the feeling Baez had something to do with this??? 

I did a FB search and found no page for Mark NeJame from Orlando's firm...link please

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2157 on: June 02, 2011, 09:17:11 PM »

wonder if bozo thinks some little thing in GA med rec,would discredit GA as a witness

I'm thinking that the records will show that George laments he's concerned he caused Caylee's death, because of not raising KC with a firmer hand or not getting pysch help for KC, etc.; however, Baez will use it as George almost committed suicide out of guilt of harming Caylee.

I think so too...all they've had so far is little bits and pieces of nothing that they try to blow up...and I predict bozo when and if he uses it, will have GA on the stand and whatever sentence he uses to try to rattle GA will end in "DIDN'T YOU!"

LOL.

OMG when he kept doing that at first... I died laughing. How freaking hilarious! LOL! George will look innocent as a lamb and softly reply "No." And plhhhbttttt...all the air flies out of the drama tactic. Freaking hilarious! LOL!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2158 on: June 02, 2011, 09:17:17 PM »

You can bet that if Baez had info that both Casey and George had STDs that it would have been in his opening statement that is for sure!

Very true

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2159 on: June 02, 2011, 09:18:41 PM »

Mark NeJame

Actually, this is a different one. I know, very confusing!

I have no idea what happened...or why the link goes to a different mark nejame....

Could easily be a Facebook glitch. Facebook glitches are bothersome and happen more frequently than I'd like. They make me nuts! LOL. No worries, it's straightened out now. The quote is from Orlando Mark NeJame who represented the A's, and the link goes to some other Mark A. NeJame, also an attorney, but in some other state...Mass. I believe. Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.