March 29, 2024, 03:34:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 568863 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2240 on: June 02, 2011, 10:15:03 PM »

Mark Lippman on NG live now   "Its amazing watching the defense's opening getting crushed."   He feels his clients are getting vindicated by the evidence presented today.

thanks I missed it.....did he say anything about the medical records??

No, he didnt

I just watched the tape again and Bozo states the "hospital" records so I wonder if it is only pertaining to the time he was admitted after the suicide "attempt"....of course who knows with Bozo, but that is what he stated. I did love how JA caught the April 12 response that Bozo had already considered going in this direction. What a nitwit I wonder if the jurors loathe him as much as they despise ICA, I have to think they see him for what he is

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2241 on: June 02, 2011, 10:17:58 PM »

Mark Lippman on NG live now   "Its amazing watching the defense's opening getting crushed."   He feels his clients are getting vindicated by the evidence presented today.

No, he didnt

I just watched the tape again and Bozo states the "hospital" records so I wonder if it is only pertaining to the time he was admitted after the suicide "attempt"....of course who knows with Bozo, but that is what he stated. I did love how JA caught the April 12 response that Bozo had already considered going in this direction. What a nitwit I wonder if the jurors loathe him as much as they despise ICA, I have to think they see him for what he is

Wonder if it's when Caylee was born?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2242 on: June 02, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »

Remember this case where the law and medical records made strange bed fellows. Who knew that the ACLU would ever side with Rush Limbaugh? What would cause such a situation for hell to freeze over ... medical records:

ACLU Says Seizure of Rush Limbaugh's Medical Records Violates Florida's Constitutional Right of Privacy

http://www.aclufl.org/news_events/?action=viewRelease&emailAlertID=12

Saying Palm Beach County officials violated Florida’s constitutional right of privacy and state law when seizing Rush Limbaugh’s medical records, the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida today filed a friend-of-the-court brief in partial support of the conservative radio commentator, who is the subject of an on-going criminal investigation involving alleged "doctor-shopping."

The ACLU stated that its interest in the case is to defend “every Floridian’s right to privacy by ensuring that the state is required to comply with carefully crafted procedural protections required by the Constitution and delineated by the Legislature.”

“I hope the courts and the public can look beyond the celebrity status of the central figure in this case to the legal principles that protect everyone’s privacy,” said Howard Simon, Executive Director of the ACLU of Florida.
::snipping2::

Red

If Baez has George Anthony's medical records in his possession as he claims ... who do you think authorized the release?

Janet

No idea. I can't imagine that they were attained in a proper way, if at all. I would be shocked if med records of anyone other than casey or caylee would be allowed. Going after med rec's for fishing expeditions is not allowed.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2243 on: June 02, 2011, 10:18:48 PM »

Finnell's name came up today when they were discussing the "new witness" Dr. Sally Karioth. So I think you're right!

One of her speeches:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZenjH4qaFE

some of her publications:
Editors of Child Magazine, Karioth, S.P, et al (2003). Feeling safe talking to children about war and terrorism. New York City, NY: Barnes & Nobles Book.
Karioth, S.P. (2002). Things I wished I'd learned as a Freshman but didn't know who to ask: an unofficial guide for navigating your first year in college. Tallahassee, FL: K.P. Publishing Co. Book written as product of Presidents seminar grant.
Brown, H.J., et al(2001). Highlighted in yellow, A short course in living wisely and choosing well. Nashville, TN: Rutledge Hill Press.
Karioth, S.P. (1998) (2nd Edition) If You Want to Know If You're Dying Ask The Cleaning Lady And Other Thoughts On Life And Happiness: Revisited.
Karioth, S.P., et. al. (1996). Chicken Soup for the Surviving Soul. Deerfield Beach, FL.: Health Communication Inc.

http://nursing.fsu.edu/Faculty-and-Administration/Faculty-and-Staff/Sally-Karioth-PhD-RN

How to book her for your next event:
To bring Grief Expert Sally Karioth to your next event, contact Speakers' Spotlight
www.speakers.ca/karioth_sally.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2244 on: June 02, 2011, 10:19:30 PM »

night to all the monks who have already left and those who like me must be stuck to their chairs......see ya bright and early tomorrow morning

Follow a little work on back up to support my theory/timeline regarding the happenings encompassing the demise of Caylee Anthony ... I am hitting the hay also.

Trial time comes early in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia ... 6:00 AM PT and ... considering I quit the caffeine addiction a couple years back so ... the morning cobwebbs take time to clear.

Good Night Sunny.

Janet
7:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2245 on: June 02, 2011, 10:21:11 PM »

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

www.facebook.com/marknejame

This is a different Mark NeJame????

LOL...nope, this is the Mark Nejame that one time represented the Anthony's

Then he got a bad face lift and he moved!!!  Did you go to the Facebook link??   

I just did and I have no idea how it it linked to another Mark Nejame....but I can assure you the quote is from the Mark Nejame....he is a facebook friend  and I took it from there...you will just have to trust me on this one....how the link goes to a Mark A. Nejame I don't know

Why do I get the feeling Baez had something to do with this??? 

I did a FB search and found no page for Mark NeJame from Orlando's firm...link please

I did too and found him right away, here is the link....http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1245769779&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=1109656551 BUT, I do know sometimes this will throw you to my page so don't shoot me but he is there, the kids are the profile pic along with a woman (maybe the kids grammy)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2246 on: June 02, 2011, 10:23:54 PM »

Remember this case where the law and medical records made strange bed fellows. Who knew that the ACLU would ever side with Rush Limbaugh? What would cause such a situation for hell to freeze over ... medical records:

ACLU Says Seizure of Rush Limbaugh's Medical Records Violates Florida's Constitutional Right of Privacy

http://www.aclufl.org/news_events/?action=viewRelease&emailAlertID=12

Saying Palm Beach County officials violated Florida’s constitutional right of privacy and state law when seizing Rush Limbaugh’s medical records, the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida today filed a friend-of-the-court brief in partial support of the conservative radio commentator, who is the subject of an on-going criminal investigation involving alleged "doctor-shopping."

The ACLU stated that its interest in the case is to defend “every Floridian’s right to privacy by ensuring that the state is required to comply with carefully crafted procedural protections required by the Constitution and delineated by the Legislature.”

“I hope the courts and the public can look beyond the celebrity status of the central figure in this case to the legal principles that protect everyone’s privacy,” said Howard Simon, Executive Director of the ACLU of Florida.
::snipping2::

Red

If Baez has George Anthony's medical records in his possession as he claims ... who do you think authorized the release?

Janet

No idea. I can't imagine that they were attained in a proper way, if at all. I would be shocked if med records of anyone other than casey or caylee would be allowed. Going after med rec's for fishing expeditions is not allowed.

How in the world would Casey's defence attorney think for one minute that the illegal  revealing of the contents of George Anthony's medical record was going to happen?.

Could it be that George authorized the release himself?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2247 on: June 02, 2011, 10:27:24 PM »

Island monkey, do you know if your husband through his atty even objected to the release of them and if there was a hearing on it? In my experience when medical records were subpoenaed the atty's rarely asked for a hearing on it and they were released without much ado at all.

They didn't object to my knowledge since there was never a hearing on them, they were just releases......of course I had the RX records from asking the pharmacies for them and telling them I needed them for tax purposes, they just handed those over too

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2248 on: June 02, 2011, 10:28:32 PM »

George may have given them (medical records) to be used during mitigation. Maybe he had no idea that they would be used to implicate him, it could be his records regarding his fake suicide attempt.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2249 on: June 02, 2011, 10:30:12 PM »

One of her speeches:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZenjH4qaFE

To bring Grief Expert Sally Karioth to your next event, contact Speakers' Spotlight
www.speakers.ca/karioth_sally.html

She says in the vid..."I intended to be a very famous musical, theatre, and dance star."

Well, do tell. Whaddya know? Who would have thought it? I'm completely surprised...not. 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2250 on: June 02, 2011, 10:32:02 PM »

Wasn't GA in the room when she was born...cut the cord?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2251 on: June 02, 2011, 10:33:07 PM »

I did a FB search and found no page for Mark NeJame from Orlando's firm...link please

I emailed Klaas for help....I obviously can't link it...that's where the problem came in

The correct link has been posted.  The problem is there is more than ONE Mark NeJame.  You picked the link to the wrong one likely in haste.  I KNOW you are a facebook friend of THE Mark Nejame.

thanks Klaas....who wouldn't thunk there was more than one and both are attorney's....THANKS for fixing it....
No worries --- let's all move on! 

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #2252 on: June 02, 2011, 10:33:52 PM »

I have to post this Leonard Padilla theory just floated on Joy Behar's show.  I know Leonard is definitely not the most credible or believable theorist, but please no nanner throwing!

Casey was regularly dosing Caylee with Xanax to make her sleep/pass out.  Possibly buying these from Annie at Sawgrass.  When Caylee died, ICA had run out of Xanax (called Zannies all the time by people who take them) and had looked up the recipe to chloroform.  The chloroform killed Caylee.  Zanny was always Xanax because, obviously, it made Caylee go to sleep or did the job of a "nanny". 

Do you monkeys think that when Annie testifies this Xanax will come up?  Wasn't there a rumor (or maybe I am remembering a text message between Casey and Annie) back in the day that Annie was the one who Casey got some xanax from?

Also part of Leo's theory is that Casey got the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales name at Sawgrass when she came across the manager (who was on the stand the other day--can't remember if the manager testified that she knew who Casey was before or not? monkeyhelp!)

Is this xanax stuff something we may not know already that will come out with Annie?

Please nomonkey think I'm crazy.  I've seen some crazy theories up here before!

I like this theory because I, myself, have pursued xanax in the past and referred to them as "Zannies" and I know how they can just knock a person out if you take too much.  It is really really easy to take too much xanax, they are small pills, easy to find (doctors prescribe them a lot nowadays, and I've bought them online before myself several years ago) and relatively easy to hide in food, mix in juice etc.

Monkeythoughts?  no nanners please and apologies in advance, I feel like everyone's gonna think I'm an idiot for listening to LP. {{{{monkey hugs}}}}}}

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2253 on: June 02, 2011, 10:34:20 PM »

No, he didnt

Oh, geesh!  What a thought!  You're right, though....that's just how Baez would think!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2254 on: June 02, 2011, 10:34:48 PM »

No, he didnt

Didn't think of that......but, wouldn't those be Casey and Caylee's records vs George's records?

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2255 on: June 02, 2011, 10:35:01 PM »

Watching Bill Shaeffer's analysis, he makes it sound as they the Defense WANTS to obtain Georges medical records from the "suicide" attempt.  So maybe they are asking the court to place and order and allow as evdience?  Not sure.  At the end of this video they talk about it:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114528/index.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2256 on: June 02, 2011, 10:36:00 PM »

Thanks islandmonkey

You could be right.  Will Baez be releasing the contents of George's "suicide" note?

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2257 on: June 02, 2011, 10:36:54 PM »

sorry for my last post (didn't realize I was pages behind when I posted)   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2258 on: June 02, 2011, 10:37:34 PM »

I have to post this Leonard Padilla theory just floated on Joy Behar's show.  I know Leonard is definitely not the most credible or believable theorist, but please no nanner throwing!

Casey was regularly dosing Caylee with Xanax to make her sleep/pass out.  Possibly buying these from Annie at Sawgrass.  When Caylee died, ICA had run out of Xanax (called Zannies all the time by people who take them) and had looked up the recipe to chloroform.  The chloroform killed Caylee.  Zanny was always Xanax because, obviously, it made Caylee go to sleep or did the job of a "nanny". 

Do you monkeys think that when Annie testifies this Xanax will come up?  Wasn't there a rumor (or maybe I am remembering a text message between Casey and Annie) back in the day that Annie was the one who Casey got some xanax from?

Also part of Leo's theory is that Casey got the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales name at Sawgrass when she came across the manager (who was on the stand the other day--can't remember if the manager testified that she knew who Casey was before or not? monkeyhelp!)

Is this xanax stuff something we may not know already that will come out with Annie?

Please nomonkey think I'm crazy.  I've seen some crazy theories up here before!

I like this theory because I, myself, have pursued xanax in the past and referred to them as "Zannies" and I know how they can just knock a person out if you take too much.  It is really really easy to take too much xanax, they are small pills, easy to find (doctors prescribe them a lot nowadays, and I've bought them online before myself several years ago) and relatively easy to hide in food, mix in juice etc.

Monkeythoughts?  no nanners please and apologies in advance, I feel like everyone's gonna think I'm an idiot for listening to LP. {{{{monkey hugs}}}}}}

Shari
- that is not a new theory nor is it unique to Padilla.  Actually, Padilla likely got it from here or some other blog.  It is very possible and Annie may be the Zanny  (Zanax) link.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2259 on: June 02, 2011, 10:38:56 PM »

Watching Bill Shaeffer's analysis, he makes it sound as they the Defense WANTS to obtain Georges medical records from the "suicide" attempt.  So maybe they are asking the court to place and order and allow as evdience?  Not sure.  At the end of this video they talk about it:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114528/index.html

I "thought" I heard it said in court that the prosecution had received a CD with George Anthony's records on it?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.