April 19, 2024, 12:48:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570179 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #2260 on: June 02, 2011, 10:39:02 PM »

Wonder if it's when Caylee was born?

Wasn't GA in the room when she was born...cut the cord?

I think that was a rumor.  When George testified, he testified that he was there but did not participate?  Am I right?  Not 100% sure...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2261 on: June 02, 2011, 10:39:03 PM »

I have to post this Leonard Padilla theory just floated on Joy Behar's show.  I know Leonard is definitely not the most credible or believable theorist, but please no nanner throwing!

Casey was regularly dosing Caylee with Xanax to make her sleep/pass out.  Possibly buying these from Annie at Sawgrass.  When Caylee died, ICA had run out of Xanax (called Zannies all the time by people who take them) and had looked up the recipe to chloroform.  The chloroform killed Caylee.  Zanny was always Xanax because, obviously, it made Caylee go to sleep or did the job of a "nanny". 

Do you monkeys think that when Annie testifies this Xanax will come up?  Wasn't there a rumor (or maybe I am remembering a text message between Casey and Annie) back in the day that Annie was the one who Casey got some xanax from?

Also part of Leo's theory is that Casey got the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales name at Sawgrass when she came across the manager (who was on the stand the other day--can't remember if the manager testified that she knew who Casey was before or not? monkeyhelp!)

Is this xanax stuff something we may not know already that will come out with Annie?

Please nomonkey think I'm crazy.  I've seen some crazy theories up here before!

I like this theory because I, myself, have pursued xanax in the past and referred to them as "Zannies" and I know how they can just knock a person out if you take too much.  It is really really easy to take too much xanax, they are small pills, easy to find (doctors prescribe them a lot nowadays, and I've bought them online before myself several years ago) and relatively easy to hide in food, mix in juice etc.

Monkeythoughts?  no nanners please and apologies in advance, I feel like everyone's gonna think I'm an idiot for listening to LP. {{{{monkey hugs}}}}}}

Not thinking you are crazy...heck Lenny might have gotten that theory right here at SM...it has been tossed around...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #2262 on: June 02, 2011, 10:41:09 PM »

Not thinking you are crazy...heck Lenny might have gotten that theory right here at SM...it has been tossed around...

I've heard the xanax and chloroform theories separately, but never chloroform as a substitute for xanax, which she had run out of...something just clicked when I heard that.  She possibly got the idea to search for the chloroform from Ricardo's MySpace .gif image post "Charm her with Chloroform" or something to that effect..

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2263 on: June 02, 2011, 10:41:19 PM »

couldnt sleep and found this
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1217&sid=461cbc197850d6f31f0de523f3179734&start=1200

Did anyone notice that at the end of the day, the DT (DS,JB,CM) went into the door where the judge normally comes out of. ICA was being babysit by the younger DT. Could they have been called to the judges chambers? If you look at the last tape of day, last minute or so you will see this. Any thoughts? Maybe wihsful thinking on my part that HJP is chewing some behind.
just reviewed that final portion of the tape @ WTFV. Had been watching on WESH and missed those moments. The DT did go into chamber; also note LDB grinning like a shark. Something pleased her.

does anyone here know anything about it???

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2264 on: June 02, 2011, 10:41:35 PM »

See you all at 9 am.        Justice is coming.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2265 on: June 02, 2011, 10:42:31 PM »

Watching Bill Shaeffer's analysis, he makes it sound as they the Defense WANTS to obtain Georges medical records from the "suicide" attempt.  So maybe they are asking the court to place and order and allow as evdience?  Not sure.  At the end of this video they talk about it:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114528/index.html

I "thought" I heard it said in court that the prosecution had received a CD with George Anthony's records on it?

Now that you mention it I remember hearing something about a CD myself.  OK, so I cannot imagine the Prosecution getting it unless at one time (back when George was protecting Casey) he gave his OK.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2266 on: June 02, 2011, 10:42:53 PM »

One of her speeches:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZenjH4qaFE

To bring Grief Expert Sally Karioth to your next event, contact Speakers' Spotlight
www.speakers.ca/karioth_sally.html

She says in the vid..."I intended to be a very famous musical, theatre, and dance star."

Well, do tell. Whaddya know? Who would have thought it? I'm completely surprised...not. 

Did you see the comments LOL.....I am guessing IF and I doubt she will come in, she'll be laughed off the stand like the other "Experts" he tried to slide under the table (like a snake)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2267 on: June 02, 2011, 10:43:43 PM »

I've heard the xanax and chloroform theories separately, but never chloroform as a substitute for xanax, which she had run out of...something just clicked when I heard that.  She possibly got the idea to search for the chloroform from Ricardo's MySpace .gif image post "Charm her with Chloroform" or something to that effect..

Not sure, but thinking it was"Win her over with Chloroform"...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2268 on: June 02, 2011, 10:45:28 PM »

couldnt sleep and found this
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1217&sid=461cbc197850d6f31f0de523f3179734&start=1200

Did anyone notice that at the end of the day, the DT (DS,JB,CM) went into the door where the judge normally comes out of. ICA was being babysit by the younger DT. Could they have been called to the judges chambers? If you look at the last tape of day, last minute or so you will see this. Any thoughts? Maybe wihsful thinking on my part that HJP is chewing some behind.
just reviewed that final portion of the tape @ WTFV. Had been watching on WESH and missed those moments. The DT did go into chamber; also note LDB grinning like a shark. Something pleased her.

does anyone here know anything about it???
here is the link

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114180/index.html

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2269 on: June 02, 2011, 10:45:44 PM »

Dr. Drew is talking about this now..
he just showed the video of Caylee singing, you are my sunshine..please don't take my sunshine away...breaks my heart everytime I hear her sing that..her own mother took her sunshine away so that she could go party..Cindy would have taken that child in a heartbeat. so sad..

also, how does Judge Perry remember all of these court cases that he can recite and know? he is amazing!

The FBI criminal profiler said the same thing I have been shouting about - she is not a sociopath but a true psychopath. It was interesting how she also said that a psychopath when confronted with their lie just turns it around and tells more lies. That is why they can keep killing so long without being detected.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2270 on: June 02, 2011, 10:46:09 PM »

Watching Bill Shaeffer's analysis, he makes it sound as they the Defense WANTS to obtain Georges medical records from the "suicide" attempt.  So maybe they are asking the court to place and order and allow as evdience?  Not sure.  At the end of this video they talk about it:

I "thought" I heard it said in court that the prosecution had received a CD with George Anthony's records on it?

Now that you mention it I remember hearing something about a CD myself.  OK, so I cannot imagine the Prosecution getting it unless at one time (back when George was protecting Casey) he gave his OK.

Just went and listened to today's tape.  Jeff said they had just received a CD of George Anthony's hospital records.
I'm expecting to see some sort of motion filed by Lippman by tomorrow.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #2271 on: June 02, 2011, 10:46:24 PM »

Not sure, but thinking it was"Win her over with Chloroform"...

Yes, thank you, that was it!  I could never rationalize before why Casey had used chloroform OR xanax, but for some reason it really makes sense to me that she used the scarier one (Chloroform!) when she was desperate and had run out of Xanax.  However, I guess I thought we would of heard something about this Xanax at the trial by now?  Not even a peep yet about it....???

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2272 on: June 02, 2011, 10:50:02 PM »

Just went and listened to today's tape.  Jeff said they had just received a CD of George Anthony's hospital records.

Yes, Jeff had the CD in his hand when he was talking to Perry about it.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #2273 on: June 02, 2011, 10:50:04 PM »

Who gets the last say at the end of the trial? I think the perfect end for the state would be playing Caylee singing "Please don't take my sunshine away". I hope that's the last thing the jury hears before deliberating.
 an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2274 on: June 02, 2011, 10:50:24 PM »

One of her speeches:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZenjH4qaFE

To bring Grief Expert Sally Karioth to your next event, contact Speakers' Spotlight
www.speakers.ca/karioth_sally.html

She says in the vid..."I intended to be a very famous musical, theatre, and dance star."

Well, do tell. Whaddya know? Who would have thought it? I'm completely surprised...not.  

Did you see the comments LOL.....I am guessing IF and I doubt she will come in, she'll be laughed off the stand like the other "Experts" he tried to slide under the table (like a snake)

Gosh, I sure hope those people didn't pay to hear that crap. I will say one thing...........she fits right in with the rest of the defense. Totally insane. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2275 on: June 02, 2011, 10:51:42 PM »

Thanks. Justice for Caylee ::justice2NJ:: and Peaches. See you all tomorrow!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2276 on: June 02, 2011, 10:53:01 PM »

Reminding us with pictures, Caylee was taken much too soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hEMk8rtbhc&feature=related
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2277 on: June 02, 2011, 10:53:17 PM »

Thanks, that is what I heard too..not general medical records but hospital records. I'd bet Lippman is ready to get at Bozo, and frankly who isn't? I have another request.....anyone have an idea which of today's vid's contains the bit where Bozo hears the jail tapes and asks for a mistrial? I want to see his lil weasel face but not hours of it.

TIA ::justice2NJ::

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2278 on: June 02, 2011, 10:56:47 PM »

You know he gets on fb just to go to all of the caylee anthony page's that are out there. But I really don't know why cause all of them talk about how stupid he is and that casey is guilty as sin. I made a page for caylee and I know if he went to mine he would not be happy @ all lol.

PLUS there really are some idiot's out there who tell him what a great job he is doing ...he eats it up!!

I think most of the "I think you're doing fantastic" friends are family or all of KC's imaginary friends. She gave him their passwords so he can comment to himself!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2279 on: June 02, 2011, 10:59:12 PM »

Thanks, that is what I heard too..not general medical records but hospital records. I'd bet Lippman is ready to get at Bozo, and frankly who isn't? I have another request.....anyone have an idea which of today's vid's contains the bit where Bozo hears the jail tapes and asks for a mistrial? I want to see his lil weasel face but not hours of it.

TIA ::justice2NJ::

Same here....seems like there are alot of vids tonight and alot of tapes of Casey's lies we have already heard ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.