April 26, 2024, 06:23:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570588 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: June 02, 2011, 10:08:43 AM »

the jurors wilg et to know who casey is and that she not once asked about or was upset about Caylee missing but of course bozo will say thats all part of her "molestation" state of mind
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: June 02, 2011, 10:08:45 AM »

Jury dismissed for recess until 10 after 10.

Casey seems to think she has something to smile at Baez about.

Does she NOT understand that her case is in shambles and she will most likely be spending the rest of her life in jail?  I just don't think she gets it.  I think she is believing that she will be set free.   

B/c of her past abuse, she believes she is at work at disney world right now
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #322 on: June 02, 2011, 10:08:49 AM »

9:00am Court is session:

State first witness is Jeffrey Hopkins, they are returning the jury:

How old are you? 26.  Do you know Casey?  Yes, since middle school.  Just acquaintances.  Worked at Universal Studios in 2002, never worked with Casey.  Never introduced Casey Anthony to Zenaida, never lived in Jacksonville.  Met her in 2008 at the Ale house, it was unexpected, not planned they were both just there at the same time.  Made small talk, exchanged numbers.  Never saw her again since July 7, 2008.  Got mass text msgs from Casey concerning Fusion.  Doesn't know Zanny, never introduced Casey to Zanny.  Casey never told him Caylee was missing.  Mr George done.     

Baez questioning,
Are you Jeffrey Michael Hopkins, No.  Only knew Casey in school.  They may of had a crush on each other.  Never had a son Zach.  Never knew anything about Zanny the Nanny.  All of these stories do not pertain to him and he knows nothing about what happened to Caylee.

Mr George questioning,

When did LE first contact you? July 16th, you are not the Jeffery Hopkins in this case?  No

Next witness, Leonard Turtora,

Works at Universal, security, works with Orlando Police.  Met Det Melich, Det Allen and Det Wells assisted them.  Asked him if Casey was a current employee?  Found that she was not a current employee but found out that she had been employed by a Third Party business, not Universal.  She was employed by Color Vision but not since April 2006.  He checked for Jeffrey Hopkins, he was employed from late 2001 to 2002.  He checked for Juliet Lewis, she was never employed.  He checked for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales and Zenaida Gonzales, she was never employed. He checked for her boss Tom Manly, he was never employed.  He talked to Casey Anthony on speaker phone but he didn't know what she was talking about.  He heard her agree to come to Universal.  They later came to Universal.  He met Det. Melich, Allen, Wells and Casey Anthony at Universal.  They parked 50 feet from the security gate.  He asked her if she was a current employee and she didn't have her ID on her, she said she didn't know if she had her ID number, she did not.  She said she worked in events.  He asked planning or entertainment, she said a little of both, that was not possible.  They looked her up in the data base and her supposed boss and he didn't exist.  She started walking them to a building that he knew that it was not the Event's building.  They kept walking and Det Melich asked Mr. Turtora if this was the Event building?  He said no.  Casey put her hands in her back pockets and said she did not work there.  Det Melich, other Detectives and Casey went into a conference room.  He saw a Det come out once to use a cell phone.  They were then done in the room and left the property.

Mason questioning,
Did you already know by the time they got there, that Casey didn't work there?  Did you know it was a sham?  No.  Did you make it clear to the det that she didn't work there?  You verified it in the computer? Yes.  You knew she was only working there as a 3rd party?  Yes.  Was Casey crying? No.  Det Allen and Det Wells were also there.  Even though you knew you she didn't work there, you let her walk to an arbitrary building?  Yes sir.  Took two minutes to walk to the building.  Let her walk to the building, walk down a hallway and let her say I don't work here.  Mason is blaming it on this guy.  Mason says they already knew she didn't work there.  No one gave her Miranda rights, took her to a small room.  Mason trying to show how small a room it was that they took her in.  She went in the small room with 3 detectives.  She was in the small room with the detectives for 30 to 40 minutes.  Did he check on her boss Tom Manley? Yes, was he real or imaginary?  Imaginary.

Linda up........
Casey knew she didn't work there, she knew when she came to the gate she didn't work there? Correct.  She maintained this charade?  Correct.  Did the detectives handcuff her?  No.  Did she appear to resist them?  No.  When they emerged from the room, did she appear upset? No, she was asking them about still looking for missing children in other states.
Witness excused.

Next witness, Det Yuri Melich......Linda is questioning.
Sidebar..............Back from sidebar.

Did you drop off Casey at her house at 6am July 16, 2008?  Yes.  What time did you arrive at Universal?  9:30.  Why did you take her to Universal?  Casey told him she had outcry witnesses there and she had no numbers for them, Zenaida also was a seasonal employee.  She had also mentioned a lost phone at Universal.  He though the suspect was Zenaida Gonzales, who Casey said had Caylee.  He put Casey on speaker phone with Leonard Turtora and asked her if he could take her to Universal.  He asked her for her work phone and extension and who her bosses name was.  There were no such numbers or boss.  He asked her if she would come to Universal and show him her office?  She said yes.  Det Allen and Wells went to get Casey and brought her to Universal.  She wanted to come and show them her office.  She arrived at Universal with the detectives within the hour.  He saw her first at the security gate, she was not in handcuffs, they were not in uniform.  They made no threats to her.  What happened when she got there.  Casey talked to the security guard and said she was an employee and didn't have her ID, she gave a name of a boss.  The security guard knew she wasn't an employee but she was very convincing and was sure she could show them her office.  Mr. Tutorra signed them in.  Casey led them to a building, they didn't know where she was going to take them.  She just started walking.  Linda is showing Det Melich a picture of the layout of Universal.  Published to the jury.  It shows the path that Casey took them on to find her office at Universal.  Red arrows showing the path that Casey took to find her office.  From where they parked to where she stopped and said she didn't work there.  Halfway down the hallway, Casey stops, puts her hands in her back pocket and says she does not work there.  Publishing a picture of the hallway to the jury.  Mr Turtora found them a small room in the same building to talk with Casey.  She agreed to speak with them.  Linda is now showing a picture of the small room they talked in.  Looks like a nice clean room with blue walls and a nice white couch and white chair, paintings on the wall.  The furniture the day they were there were in different spots, other than that everything is the same.  They sat on the nice white furniture.  Det Melich and Casey on the couch.  Det Wells and Allen were also there.  They taped the conversation.  Casey was not under arrest.  Casey did not say she wanted to leave.  Casey knew that she was being recorded, the recorder was in plain sight.  Linda is asking about the audio they made that day.  Det.  Melich says that the audio and the transcript is true and accurate.  Linda is entering them into evidence over previous motions and objections.  Received into evidence.  Statement is just over an hour.  Linda is going to publish this to the jury.  The judge is going to play it for the jury but it will last an hour so he is giving them a 10 minute recess.

Recess until 10:10

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #323 on: June 02, 2011, 10:11:03 AM »

Question for all of you monkeys with good memories...On Day 17, when Cindy broke down on the stand as a result of the 911 calls, did they play the "the huge waste" jail phone call?  Does anyone remember if it was before the breakdown or after?  I'm trying to go through the WFTV videos, and I can't find it...TIA

They did play the "huge waste" video and I believe it was after her breakdown and she has a mini-breakdown during that video too.
Thanks, Zoo.  Will keep trolling for it.

Did you check WFTV or SM in the video section?  WFTV keeps every day's videos broken downi nto about 30 minute segments, and parts that are important, they cut out and post them separately.  I am sure the they have that portion separated out. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: June 02, 2011, 10:11:14 AM »

@ work so can't heat very well..They're going to play the tape from Universal next?
Did I understand that correctly?

Hi Curly...yep they are gonna play it...gives me an hour to get some things done.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: June 02, 2011, 10:11:39 AM »

Here's the text (pdf): http://goo.gl/9GpbW if you want to read along.

Thanks, Brandi!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #326 on: June 02, 2011, 10:12:18 AM »

Put this together to help with orientation/perspective.

Brandi, thank you so much for this picture, I keep getting confused as to where everyone is sitting.  I am saving this picture for sure.   

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: June 02, 2011, 10:12:29 AM »

@ work so can't heat very well..They're going to play the tape from Universal next?

Hi Curly...yep they are gonna play it...gives me an hour to get some things done.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: June 02, 2011, 10:13:23 AM »

Put this together to help with orientation/perspective.

Thanks Brandi

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: June 02, 2011, 10:13:57 AM »

Thanks, Magic.
The summaries are very helpful.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: June 02, 2011, 10:14:07 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling   

from twitter

stevehelling Steve Helling
#CaseyAnthony just sighed deeply and shook her head. She's not happy with detective Melich's testimony.

https://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Melich is a phenomenal witness for the State. Clearly just a cop trying to investigate a possible crime.

Edit- Remember, we need to use hyperlink for twitters, loca. Thanks.  MB

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:21:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: June 02, 2011, 10:14:16 AM »

Oh My Gawd, she is wearing a shawl.  Pulease. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: June 02, 2011, 10:14:43 AM »

Thank you Magic for this mornings re-cap..you are a treasure to do this everyday!
 an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #333 on: June 02, 2011, 10:15:23 AM »

Yes.  The entire tape will be played. 

Here's the text (pdf): http://goo.gl/9GpbW if you want to read along.
  Thanks so much Brandi.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: June 02, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »

Oops, apparently it is not a shawl, but either Simms sweater or some type of furniture cover. 

Here we go.  I cannot wait to see her snit face.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: June 02, 2011, 10:15:34 AM »

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: June 02, 2011, 10:15:40 AM »

Do you think that Cindy, seeing all these people come in and tell a different story about Casey, has come to the realization that Casey is a liar and had an imaginary life?  If it were me, my first thought would be, 'oh my gosh, what my granddaughter must have been exposed to.'  Cindy has gotta be thinking along those lines.

I now believe that Cindy has had a few realizations:   It wasnt an accident as she had at worst hoped, her daughter is indeed evil, her daughter murdered her granddaughter.   She already knew her daughter was a pathological liar and had stated so to Casey's friends when she was calling asking where she was.   Her own words of calling her daughter a liar, theft and sociopath is proving to be true.

I had thoughts on this in yesterday's thread.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #337 on: June 02, 2011, 10:16:08 AM »

Finally! They're playing the tape at Universal Studios!   ::justice2NJ::
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: June 02, 2011, 10:16:11 AM »

It's a sweater she had draped over her shoulders yesterday or the day before.

I have read that it is quite chilly in the court room.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: June 02, 2011, 10:17:51 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys--

Judge Perry just said, "It's always good to have a little levity."  I agree with Judge Perry.  He's a very wise man.

It's really difficult to comprehend how Casey could take these men to Universal to show them her "Office," when she didn't work there.  Didn't she know that fate would catch up with her at the end of that hall?  I think her past experience with her parents, specifically Cindy, had taught her that no matter how convoluted the explanation, it would be believed.  But she was with police officer who had heard it all and seen it all, not her adoring and gullible mother.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.