March 28, 2024, 04:35:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 568807 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: June 02, 2011, 12:43:24 PM »

Please provide a link to articles and tweets brought in  and posted at Scared Monkeys.  There's already a handful of both posted this morning with no links. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: June 02, 2011, 12:43:24 PM »

The jury was given two choices during opening statements:
1. Caylee innocently drowned in the pool
2. KC murdered Caylee

Ending with the interview they just heard from Universal and what they know right now, look at the logic of the decision before them. Despite being given every opportunity to stop lying and tell them what happened, KC continues to insist a fictional nanny took Caylee from a fictitional apartment.

Which choice above does that clearly scream is the right one? I think the State should rest right now. The forensics will add nothing and just add fodder for the defense to play with. Based upon the choices determined by both sides, she's already done. Put a fork in her.

MOO

I thought that too but then my husband said, each piece of evidence is a smack to kc. So then I thought, eh, let the State smack the he11 out of her with everything they've got...tell it all, and most especially go into great detail about where Caylee's monster mom dumped her. Wish I could be in the courtroom to see the juror's reactions to all of this.

Jmo, some of the jurors really might get sick.
        It's still hard for me to think about it, came down to a bag of garbage....feel sad even typing this.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: June 02, 2011, 12:43:44 PM »

There is NO way that Casey could have told LE there had been an accident at that stage. She knew her child was decomposing, but there might have been enough tissues left at that date,so that the medical examiner could have determined the exact cause of her death, thus blowing the accidental drowning story out of the water. Casey could not take that chance. She only came up with the accident theory long after all tissue had gone...  she was betting she would never be found.   If she had a few more brain cells than JB she might have realized that Florida is one big swamp where she could have dumped her and no one would ever find her. Instead, lazy as ever, she dumps her in the 'hood.

Yes, I think that is exactly WHY she would not tell them or let bozo plead her out. She KNEW if they found that body (which she would have had to give them to get a plea bargain) she was done. Whether it be because of chloroform, or her neck broken, or both it would have shown them how KC killed her and I also believe it would have shown how she did it by plan and not by accident.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: June 02, 2011, 12:44:12 PM »

When Baez was trying to get the two Dr.s in.....CJBP asked if they were going for an insanity defense. Not only did Baez say no, Casey shook her head no also.  No Dr.s on their list to go down that road. So why is Baez presenting this case as if she is nuts??

I asked earlier and am still wondering:  Does the state have Dr's (psychiatrists/psychologists) on their witness list???

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: June 02, 2011, 12:44:15 PM »

I dont think that caylee talked as clear as casey tried to imply to the detective! because if that was the case! cindy would know all about sleeping at ricardos with them in the bed. she would have told cindy what and where they were doing... the drinking.. casey in the bedroom with tony!! all those roomates... I dont buy it nope.

I don't believe it either. I agree, Caylee would have ratted her out.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #865 on: June 02, 2011, 12:45:09 PM »

There is NO way that Casey could have told LE there had been an accident at that stage. She knew her child was decomposing, but there might have been enough tissues left at that date,so that the medical examiner could have determined the exact cause of her death, thus blowing the accidental drowning story out of the water. Casey could not take that chance. She only came up with the accident theory long after all tissue had gone...  she was betting she would never be found.   If she had a few more brain cells than JB she might have realized that Florida is one big swamp where she could have dumped her and no one would ever find her. Instead, lazy as ever, she dumps her in the 'hood.

Totally agree.

Do No Evil 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: June 02, 2011, 12:47:09 PM »

The "pets" issue could possibly lead to applying qualifiers for something called "David's Triad."

David's Triad refers to a case about a little boy whose behavior led psychiatrists to realize many children with serious behavior problems share a triad (3) of similar behaviors.

Those include the following:
1. Playing with fire. From cigarette lighters and candles to matches.
2. Wetting the bed. Years beyond acceptable relapses.
3. Cruelty to animals. This includes purposeful injury and torment.

David's Triad does not include individual behaviors, but refers ONLY to the cluster of all three behaviors present in a given individual.

Psychiatrists found this cluster of behaviors occurred in many cases of serious childhood personality disorders/mental illness.

For this, Cindy and George would have to be questioned.

One other thing. We know George has attempted suicide and we do not know if any other witnesses have contemplated the same. As a result, it is curious and unsettling, to see the large, orange handled sissors placed on the ledge in front of the witnesses. It appears they are within easy reach of the witnesses. Court rooms can erupt in an emotional rush as a trial heats up.

Any other monkeys pick up on this?

Hi there, Welcome...............I did not notice the scissors at all thanks I will look for them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: June 02, 2011, 12:47:31 PM »

Jinkosaurus reporting now that Juror #6 was SLEEPING....

dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #868 on: June 02, 2011, 12:48:13 PM »

There is NO way that Casey could have told LE there had been an accident at that stage. She knew her child was decomposing, but there might have been enough tissues left at that date,so that the medical examiner could have determined the exact cause of her death, thus blowing the accidental drowning story out of the water. Casey could not take that chance. She only came up with the accident theory long after all tissue had gone...  she was betting she would never be found.   If she had a few more brain cells than JB she might have realized that Florida is one big swamp where she could have dumped her and no one would ever find her. Instead, lazy as ever, she dumps her in the 'hood.

Totally agree.

But Caylee was found so close to the Anthony's home... she had to have assumed the body would be found sooner rather than later. I'm surprised it took as long as it did. JMO

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: June 02, 2011, 12:48:24 PM »

I dont think that caylee talked as clear as casey tried to imply to the detective! because if that was the case! cindy would know all about sleeping at ricardos with them in the bed. she would have told cindy what and where they were doing... the drinking.. casey in the bedroom with tony!! all those roomates... I dont buy it nope.

I can't remember if GA stated he was quizzing Caylee about stuff during his first interview or the one with FBI...but I remember him sharing that he was asking her about stuff...so I'm sure they were asking Caylee for details on her level they thought they could get some insight...to see what they could get.

My husband said what if she was telling them something that worried them and maybe that started the fight...maybe Caylee told on kc. When my daughter was that age, she could talk up a storm. I know all kids are different, at different ages, but what if Caylee simply told them where they really spent the night just once? Cindy said she could understand what Caylee meant and although not everyone could understand my daughter at that age, her dad and I could and we could gather a lot even without details. What if they asked where did you sleep and Caylee said a guy's name best she could and bed and they asked her to show them how they slept... maybe what made kc decide to finally go through with her plans was Caylee told Cee Cee and JoJo something different than what Kc said.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: June 02, 2011, 12:48:55 PM »

I don't believe it either. I agree, Caylee would have ratted her out.

pb

And that could have been part of the uproar at the house the 15th. Cindy had her all day and she may have been telling Cindy things KC didn't want her to know. Cindy said she could understand her although others couldn't.

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #871 on: June 02, 2011, 12:49:01 PM »

Can the state ask the defense direct questions in open court and in front of the jury? Like could they ask JB where GA and KC placed Caylee's body after the "drowning" and how Kronk then "found" it and then why there was duct tape over her mouth with a heart shaped sticker? Or can they only ask witnesses questions? I know it is not up to the defense to prove it wasn't a murder, but then can the defense basically say whatever they want and not get questioned about it???  Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: June 02, 2011, 12:49:04 PM »

I agree on everything but what I bolded.....They only came up with the accident theory after they had all the facts and evidence.  Thus the decline for a speedy trial.  Almost 3 years it took for them to concoct a ridiculous story.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: June 02, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »

Casey is a liar because she tries to be something ages not.

She thought Yuri would believe she worked there.
She had to keep her lies alive for tony.for who she has made believe she is this person she painted a picture for.
And at same time maintain to lie and make crap up to cover the murder .
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: June 02, 2011, 12:51:16 PM »

I can sit and appear sleeping but yet recall every word said. They may have been really sleeping but maybe they are like me and have instant recall.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: June 02, 2011, 12:51:37 PM »

Which one is that? A man?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 02, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »

Totally agree.

But Caylee was found so close to the Anthony's home... she had to have assumed the body would be found sooner rather than later. I'm surprised it took as long as it did. JMO
We can thank TS Faye for that.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: June 02, 2011, 12:52:40 PM »

Which one is that? A man?

She said "he". Not sure which one though.   

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: June 02, 2011, 12:52:46 PM »

let me know if anyone has the link to the baliff telling casey.. lets go now ...

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: June 02, 2011, 12:53:22 PM »

There is NO way that Casey could have told LE there had been an accident at that stage. She knew her child was decomposing, but there might have been enough tissues left at that date,so that the medical examiner could have determined the exact cause of her death, thus blowing the accidental drowning story out of the water. Casey could not take that chance. She only came up with the accident theory long after all tissue had gone... she was betting she would never be found.   If she had a few more brain cells than JB she might have realized that Florida is one big swamp where she could have dumped her and no one would ever find her. Instead, lazy as ever, she dumps her in the 'hood.
I agree on everything but what I bolded.....They only came up with the accident theory after they had all the facts and evidence.  Thus the decline for a speedy trial.  Almost 3 years it took for them to concoct a ridiculous story.

I had that story and posted it  in November of 08 - they should have just asked. LOL  They should have also asked how to present it as bozo did a horrible job of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.