April 27, 2024, 08:28:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570747 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2011, 08:43:59 AM »

Good Morning -question--does anyone remember George friend from Ohio-think he was a cop- wasn't he by George house and didn't he say he had to take George out because George was screaming at casey-asking her what happened to Caylee-if so is he going to testify for the state--
Were they posting here?
Yes his name was jim and he was a fellow detective in ohio. There was a day george walked up to caseys bedroom door and said" that bitch in there knows what happened to my grandaughter".

I have often wondered? does any seasoned monkey or otherwise know if he is on the witness list. I find it baffling that we havent heard to much about him?
I think his name was Chuck

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2011, 08:44:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Could someone who is using the Skyfire ap on an iPhone or an Android kindly tell me what web address they are going to to see the trial?  Everyday I'm frantically trying to get it on my phone and usually end up watching the CNNLive (unless another video of something live pops up) or wftv, but that doesn't always work!  TIA

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2011, 08:46:53 AM »

Good Morning -question--does anyone remember George friend from Ohio-think he was a cop- wasn't he by George house and didn't he say he had to take George out because George was screaming at casey-asking her what happened to Caylee-if so is he going to testify for the state--

I do not see Jim Campbell on the list.
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#
  thank you--I think he would be the perfect witness would show George as not having a clue what is going on-and how upset he was kc--can they still add him
CookieMonster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2011, 08:46:59 AM »

Big thanks to Bright Eyes for the summaries!  I can't watch the trial at work, and most of the news stations are doing detailed coverage on Twitter these days, which I also can't access at work, so I am waaaaaay behind when I get home.  I don't have the time or the attention span to go through hours of video or 80-100 pages of monkey posts when I get home, so it's really nice to be able to read your posts and feel like I'm caught up on all the details, not just what the news decides is worth covering in their daily wrap-up.  Thank you! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2011, 08:47:43 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Could someone who is using the Skyfire ap on an iPhone or an Android kindly tell me what web address they are going to to see the trial?  Everyday I'm frantically trying to get it on my phone and usually end up watching the CNNLive (unless another video of something live pops up) or wftv, but that doesn't always work!  TIA

Wow, you mean I can watch the trial on my phone? I have an iphone and it's been driving me nuts trying to find a good app for watching when I need to go somewhere.  I have the CNN app....  I can try that as a last resort? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2011, 08:48:40 AM »

Cindy telling casey "we dont know what your involvement was sweet heart your not telling us the truth

i never did understand why Casey asked Cindy "you dont know what my involvement is are you kidding me" or something like that, defense could use that as Casey thinking George had told her what happened

Thats the sociopath way of turning the tables and answering a question with a question. It gives the liar time to think and put the questioner on the defense

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2011, 08:48:57 AM »

Good Morning Monks!

SunnyinTX, Brandi, Magic Eyes, _icey_, Riley, TOY, ShariVari, cherjers, fatcatlurker, Walter819, lula, akmom, mchenry, wreck, pharlap, Jesse, CookieMonster, michelete2, NM, Irish Monkey, Rowanvamp0, Monken, Mary, loca, BluesyGram, georgia peach, beth1970, Sister, AzGrama, joesamas mama, alagary, monkalicious, Rizzy, theboyzmom, TexasBarMom, Angiex911dsptchr  and 49 Guests are viewing this topic.

Let's make sure we don't make extra work for Klaas and our Mods....and make it easier reading for our Monks who can't be here all day...let's keep On Topic, not post 'funny' or not so funny pictures, no off color remarks and no large quotes stacks......

I wonder what blunder JB will make today!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2011, 08:49:37 AM »

Were they posting here?
Yes his name was jim and he was a fellow detective in ohio. There was a day george walked up to caseys bedroom door and said" that bitch in there knows what happened to my grandaughter".

I have often wondered? does any seasoned monkey or otherwise know if he is on the witness list. I find it baffling that we havent heard to much about him?
  thanks --me too
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2011, 08:50:09 AM »

To Monkey King's post.

She probably wanted ppl to think, if the trunk was opened in the future the trash and squirrrels on the frame of her car made the smell.

My thoughts, she parked nexted to it so the smell of the car wouldn't stand out.  People would just think it's the dumpster.

My question(which will never be answered)why didn't casey stay by the car to be picked up?  Casey was walking when Tony picked her up?

Also since Amy testified, she bought casey a gas can.  Was that gas can recovered when LE took the car?

What type of vehicle did Tony drive?

Tony offered to look over the car and see what was wrong with it. 

Casey said her Dad would take care of it.

It seems to me, Casey pulled her car into a remote area, aside a dumpster, of a high traffic parking lot- leaving her purse in full view on her seat.  This was to "tempt" someone to steal this car.

Casey was walking away from the vehicle after she set this up and wanted to get away from the vehicle before Tony, being the stand up guy he is, went over to check the car out.

In answer to my own post, Casey probably wiped the trunk off for prints and didn't want to risk someone witnessing her with the trunk open.  She knew what was in that trunk and didn't want to be found "with the goods".

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2011, 08:51:06 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Wow, you mean I can watch the trial on my phone? I have an iphone and it's been driving me nuts trying to find a good app for watching when I need to go somewhere.  I have the CNN app....  I can try that as a last resort? 

No not the CNN app.  You need to download the Skyfire Video app, costs $2.99 on Android (that's what I have).  Then, once you have the app open, go to CNN Live.com or wftv.com in the web address section, select menu on your phone, click on the little video tab that pops up, and in  a perfect world, with 3G running smoothly, the live feed will pop up! It may be a little different for iPhone, but I know there is at least a monkey or two using a iphone at work to listen....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2011, 08:51:29 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Yes links are at the beginning of this thread.  I don't do it but maybe others that have it working can help.  It does work though on iPhone and Android from what I hear.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2011, 08:51:45 AM »

last night they talked about the gatorade bottle with the syringe that had trace amounts of chloroform i guess i forgot about that part being near or in the bag with Caylee that should seal the deal no?

I 4got about that.  Another brick of the puzzle.
There'll be a HUGE wall up by the end of this trial, you think?

i hope so, cant imagine the jury thinking someone else did it or that she did not do it...what they wont be able to get over is that the tape was put on her BEFORE she died which yes maybe casey thought putting that on her and throwing her in the pool would do it not sure
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2011, 08:52:58 AM »

I keep hearing all the legal pundits say that the only hope for the defense making their story stick, is to put Casey on the stand.  Sounds like a sure path to her demise, to most people.  But she is such a great liar, and appears to have no conscience whatsoever, that it wouldn't surprise me for Jose to view that as her only strength at this point in the game, and go ahead and put her up there. After all, can it really get any worse than it already is?   What say the monkeys?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2011, 08:53:34 AM »

Were they posting here?

I think his name was Chuck

NOT on the states witness list and yes his first name was Chuck.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2011, 08:53:58 AM »

Thanks, Shari and Klaas  an angelic monkey

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2011, 08:54:12 AM »

Good Morning monkeys 

Hoping for a good day of Just us for Caylee.  ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2011, 08:54:39 AM »

To Monkey King's post.

She probably wanted ppl to think, if the trunk was opened in the future the trash and squirrrels on the frame of her car made the smell.

My thoughts, she parked nexted to it so the smell of the car wouldn't stand out.  People would just think it's the dumpster.

My question(which will never be answered)why didn't casey stay by the car to be picked up?  Casey was walking when Tony picked her up?

Also since Amy testified, she bought casey a gas can.  Was that gas can recovered when LE took the car?

What type of vehicle did Tony drive?

Tony offered to look over the car and see what was wrong with it. 

Casey said her Dad would take care of it.

It seems to me, Casey pulled her car into a remote area, aside a dumpster, of a high traffic parking lot- leaving her purse in full view on her seat.  This was to "tempt" someone to steal this car.

Casey was walking away from the vehicle after she set this up and wanted to get away from the vehicle before Tony, being the stand up guy he is, went over to check the car out.

In answer to my own post, Casey probably wiped the trunk off for prints and didn't want to risk someone witnessing her with the trunk open.  She knew what was in that trunk and didn't want to be found "with the goods".

Tony drove a truck, I believe it was green.  He was actually here on this forum in the very early days.  I asked him and Casey did NOT have his permission to drive his truck when he was in NY, and I believe she did drive it at least once.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2011, 08:55:47 AM »

I see people, Trimm.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2011, 08:56:58 AM »

I keep hearing all the legal pundits say that the only hope for the defense making their story stick, is to put Casey on the stand.  Sounds like a sure path to her demise, to most people.  But she is such a great liar, and appears to have no conscience whatsoever, that it wouldn't surprise me for Jose to view that as her only strength at this point in the game, and go ahead and put her up there. After all, can it really get any worse than it already is?   What say the monkeys?

i think she will get on the stand i am sure she is pressuring bozo to do it...you can hear how she can go toe to toe with Yuri on the tapes i think by that time the jury wont believe a thing she says, having already heard how believable she sounds
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2011, 08:57:04 AM »

Loca...BBM means bolded by me...to emphasize what I am talking about..

Casey came in and no one said anything to her..now she is like....look at me..look at me...I have arrived..just tugged on bozo's arm..he and Simms are trying to talk to each other and Casey keeps trying to interject..such a loser she is

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.