April 30, 2024, 07:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 571237 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: June 02, 2011, 05:54:14 PM »

Can't George's lawyer stop the records from coming in?

Why is everybody so upset?

Could it be that info within that record would further the defence's strategy revealed in Baez's opening statement?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: June 02, 2011, 05:54:58 PM »

I hate to ask this, but will someone fill me in on today's events? Pretty please? I work during the day and can't watch it all. Try to watch the highlights at night but sometimes have trouble finding even that. TIA.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10231.0

You can find this link posted on the first page of the new thread each day, along with all the news sites.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: June 02, 2011, 05:54:58 PM »

Does anyone know if those 11 minutes cut off from the jail house call with G&C included the portion where KC had a fit because no one was letting her talk and where she says to mom I saw you in your cameo?  We haven't seen that....guess it's not coming in.

Dead space nothing on the tape

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1903 on: June 02, 2011, 05:55:24 PM »

Is court in session or done for the day?  (just got home)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: June 02, 2011, 05:55:49 PM »

Not in FL, so not sure about this, but in my state medical records are not releasable to anyone w/o a court order for cause.  None of my doctor's offices will even leave a phone message on my personal phone w/o my written consent.  They will not disclose info in an ICU/CCU situation even if you're obviously standing there next to and supporting a family member w/o verbal consent from that family member. I'd be worried if I lived in FL! 

I wonder if Bozo didn't trick George into giving consent.
I thought that too. I know Baez took advantage of the A's before, that's why Brad isn't their lawyer anymore. I bet a while ago George signed a release thinking he was helping Casey and before he had any odea of the accusations they would make against him in their opening statements.

Let's face it, even if they have the records ...it proves nothing the defense wants to imply now.  If I recall his suicide letter doesnt state anything implicating either. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1905 on: June 02, 2011, 05:55:53 PM »

Can't George's lawyer stop the records from coming in?

Why is everybody so upset?

Could it be that info within that record would further the defence's strategy revealed in Baez's opening statement?

Janet
Why is everyone upset?  Because HIPA laws were designed to protect common folk from snakes like Baez.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: June 02, 2011, 05:56:03 PM »

I'd hate to be the doctor or hospital that released those records if George didn't sign for that.  They can kiss their license good-bye.

They sure can!

They had to have done this recently since it's last minute. I don't see how in the world GA would consent to that after he got mauled on the stand the way he did. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: June 02, 2011, 05:56:37 PM »

What mental problems does Lee have?
stupidity?

I have always thought he has Asperger's just from watching his gait, his speech, and his facial expressions.

Lee has some sort of problem, but whatever it is it doesn't hinder his being focused on his niece and he's well spoken....except when he's on the stand.

ITA PUZZLER....Lee by all regards is a good guy..he is trying very hard to help his Mom nad Dad find Caylee.  He is very concerned about Caylee and the whole family.

Casey on the other hand is only concerned with herself.

Just goes to show, two children raised by the same family, in the ssame environment, with the same rules and guidelines and advantages..one turns out to be good and normal..the other a sociopath.

Casey's car was actually bought by Cindy for Lee.  Cindy put the down payment on it for Lee, then Lee paid the payments for the car.  When the car was paid off he bought himself a Stang and told his Mom she could keep the car for herself.  Cindy then said she wanted to give it to Casey with the stipulation Casey make payments to Lee over time for the amount Lee had paid on it to Cindy.  Casey made all of two payments to Lee and never paid him again.  Lee said it wasn't with the crap from Casey his Mom would go through and he would go through trying to get payments out of her.  Therfore that car was still titled to Cindy and was Cindy's car..not Casey's car..she couldn't even make payments to her own brother.

I think Lee was doing the best he could to try to keep the peace in that home before he left..and even after he left..but I think they were all so used to her crap that they had to pick their battles with her.  Hence the battle over Caylee and stealing from her grandmother..those are biggies.

Gypsy - agree.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: June 02, 2011, 05:56:53 PM »

Insessions ends at 2PM central 3PM eastern daily.   HLN reviewing trial day now

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: June 02, 2011, 05:57:18 PM »

Done for the day
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: June 02, 2011, 05:57:54 PM »

The have a CD of George's medical records?  Hello?

Is that even legal??

they do.. isnt that trial by ambush.. which is what nilton diaz said bozo did ..he hollered ineffective counsel and now bozo is trying again... can they do that... isnt it unacceptable if the state doesnt know and have a copy?

George isn't on trial , can't believe they can legally admit his medical records with our HIPAA laws.

What would these records reveal that would be relevant to the case?

Janet

Wonder if G's attorney, Lippman, will be making his own motion about G's medical records?!?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1911 on: June 02, 2011, 05:58:01 PM »

I hate to ask this, but will someone fill me in on today's events? Pretty please? I work during the day and can't watch it all. Try to watch the highlights at night but sometimes have trouble finding even that. TIA.

Hi Strawberry! Here's a link to Magic's recaps. She does a wonderful job!

Tyvm! 

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: June 02, 2011, 05:58:06 PM »

IDK, looking back now that she's admitted that Caylee was never missing, I feel bad for her family. At this point they really believed that Caylee was missing and that they would get her back. All those sleepless nights and torment she put her family through they should just take her out back and shoot her.

Agree!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: June 02, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »

Can they subpoena George's  medical info?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: June 02, 2011, 05:58:10 PM »

I'd hate to be the doctor or hospital that released those records if George didn't sign for that.  They can kiss their license good-bye.

They sure can!

They had to have done this recently since it's last minute. I don't see how in the world GA would consent to that after he got mauled on the stand the way he did. 

Let's hope he didn't give consent. Mr. Ashton did say something about him not thinking the witness was aware they had these. So, we shall see!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1915 on: June 02, 2011, 05:58:15 PM »

4:40pm Court in Session

Jury wants to stay late and listen late today, after 5pm

Next tape of Lee and Casey, jail visitation.

Lee says, he is sorry for dominating the last conversation.  Casey asked if he got her letters and that is where she is leaving it.  Lee understands what she said in the letter.  Other than that, he needs to know on the day Caylee went missing, did Casey speak to 3 people over the phone, two that you text messaged prior to mom?  Casey says that is about right.  Lee says he knows who those 3 ppl are.  Lee asks Casey if any of those 3 are involved and Casey says that she thinks so as time goes on.  Two that have been in touch with mom are those the two?  Casey says yes.  Lee says one you talked to first, one you talked to next.  Casey doesn't know the order.  Lee says how about the one you spoke to more recently in texts.  Casey says that he needs to pay attention to both of those people.  Those 3 people prior to this have they ever talked to each other?  Casey says even down to those last 2 that she referenced, they were all intertwined.  Lee saw the call she made to order food on the 17th, saw a couple of calls to order food.  Casey said that was probably Tony's room mate.  She let him use her phone.  Lee said you were out and about and you know what I mean.  Was it during the day or  night and Casey said definitely during the day.  Lee wants to know about the other phone, was it purchased for you by someone else? No  Do you know when you purchased it? No, I may have a receipt for it at home.  Do you think the person wanted to talk to you on only that phone?  Casey says no, I used the same Sims card.  Lee said in regards to the other 2 but back to the 1st person and I know your feelings about them.  You had a long call with them right before the frantic calling went down.  Would *she* have any idea of what happened right before all this went down?  Would she open up to me?  Casey said I would hope so.  Lee says I am going to reach out to her.  I am going to refer to the other guys as the Full Sail? crew.  When did you meet them?  The last weekend of May.  They all met her the first week of June at the apt, we went to the pool.  Lee said do you remember the last time Caylee was there, when you had her there?  Casey says, right after mom's bday.  Lee said he already knew that, Casey said I figured.  Casey said you are very thorough.  Lee said if I look for the Zanny should I look in the area or complex?  Casey said yes, I do have a friend in that area that complex.  Lee says I don't know how to ask this, would that reference any of the 3 that I said earlier?  Lee said you said Zanny had a 407 number a 302 number and a 952 number, is that right?  Casey said yes those are the three numbers.  Lee asked if there are any other area codes or states?  Casey says she got a call from Miami and Jacksonville and up the east coast.  631 is New York Casey said, Lee said i want to know about a 602 and Casey said that is Mark Hawkins.  Lee said is there anyone else that might have knowledge besides Jeff or Juliet and Lee says he has already found Jeff and Juliet did work at Universal. Casey said that is good.  Is it just those 3 area codes that I need to focus on?  Lee asks about texts and Casey says she texted with everyone that was her main way to communicate.  Lee wants to know if the person who took Caylee had resources out of Orlando?  Yes.  How about out of the state of Florida? Casey says yes.  Lee says how about as far as I have gone recently?  Casey says yes.  Lee said people that he has been in contact with people, he has been in contact with football with, should he consider that state?  Casey says yes, he should obviously consider that.  Lee tells her that based on the contact, what I know right now, everything has changed from a month ago.  Even if we have been used to something before the last month, those rules have changed.  Are we still working on the same time, the same instances, the same area as the situation has changed, let me know.  Because of where you are I need to pick up where you left off.  I know you trust me to do the right thing.  That is the first thing I realized is that the thing that you have been stressed about and now someone else needs to stress and react to it now because of where you are.  I am going to cuss reporters out, Lee said.  Casey says be nice.  Lee says well the media can't chase me around.  Casey says her and Baez have discussed that and maybe they should set up media places to talk to them so they don't follow them around.  Lee says whatever it will all go away.  Casey says it will just take a lil while.  Lee asks if you want to tell mom or dad or anything?  Casey says just go off the leads I have given you for now, I will be seeing Jose later and give him anything else she can think of.  Lee says just remember that LE needs to know that you and Baez are gonna work with them.  Lee wants Jose to probe other resources, without Lee making an A$$ out of himself, he wants that to happen, so Lee want to know if anyone else is helping out.  Lee tells her that he set up a phone account for her to call him, she has already called him once.  He wants a time she is gonna call and she says between 3 and 4pm and he will drop anything to pick up a call from her.  He is gonna want to use the whole 15 minutes.  Casey says, Lee that will be fine, I am doing nothing but reading all day anyway, I am happy to talk to you.  Lee says don't worry about it costing mucho dollars.  Lee says that mom is working with the media to find Caylee, she never stops.  Dad is working real hard with charities and reward money set up and office space and supplies and massive volunteers.  Lee tells her that Fred Robinson and his wife and Holly have all been tremendous support.  They reference the Lord a lot and they want you to know to put things behind you and use the Lord as a crutch and Casey says she has had more faith now.  Lee says people are praying for her and strangers are all reaching out and to let you know they love her.  Regardless of what you may hear, the good people out there know and they have offered up their unconditional support and resources.  He says if you think of any other resources let us know.  Lee says she can talk now and she would rather have Lee talk.  Lee said he has taken over the My Space site and he changed all profiles to mirror that site and is searching for volunteers, Josh Duckett is helping them, they have a website for Caylee.  Charities have offered fliers, billboards, mobile billboards if you have a ball hitch, t-shirts.  Casey said she saw the t-shirts on mom and dad.  They are working on a bracelet for Caylee.  They have a huge fund-raiser in Daytona for Caylee, huge raffles and auctions for charities.  Right now the ppl that have RSVP'd are in the thousands.  Casey says that is what she wants.  Lee wants something from Casey to say.  Casey says to write this down.  I want to openly thank not only our family but our friends in the community for their support.  I want to thank all the charities for their time and resources and effort and if anyone has info on Caylee to come forward.  Lee says OK, anything you want to say to the person or the persons who have Caylee you want to say?  Casey says, we miss her, we love her, we want her to come home where she is safe with her family.  I know in my heart and in my gut and every ounce of my being that we will be together again.  Casey said,  I thought about this after Jose left the other day.  I want to thank you and want to tell you how much I love you, not only to you but to mom and to dad that it will be soon and we will have our family back together.  Casey tells him the George hand analogy and they will soon be all back together.  Mom said we are stronger than we have ever been and I truly believe that.  I love you guys so much.  Lee says I love you too, we are gonna find Caylee.

End of that tape, time is 5:21, jury is excused. 

Judge asks Mr Mason if he has served this motion on the State of Florida that he wants heard at 8:30 tomorrow morning.  Mason says he doesn't know what the judge is talking about.  JBP said haven't we heard one of these before?  What is the difference between this one and the one we have heard.
Mason said I don't know what this is about it was written by Ann Finnel.  Baez said he has talked to LDB about this matter and they don't need to have a hearing.

Mr Ashton, said he just received a new expert witness from the defense, they got a one page download from the internet on this expert witness.  They have also received new discovery for George Anthony's medical records.  They will have to have hearings on both of these.

The expert is Sally Karioth, she is some kind of behavior grief expert.  Mr Baez says that it is incumbent upon them to have an expert on the grief process.  She will be speaking of something in the grief nature, she won't need to examine Ms Anthony so they won't have to worry about that, lol.
Baez says he gets discovery all the time so na na na...lol.  Baez says it would be malpractice on his part not to explain to the jury the different reactions people have to death and dying.  Baez had no idea this would become an issue and as soon as he did, he put her on the witness list. 

Jeff Ashton says, the court heard and denied this coming in before.  He is saying that Baez already tried to have an expert witness that will not have to examine his client.  This is not a surprise, Baez contemplated doing this in April and it didn't work.  The judge says they can go ahead and take a depo of this witness and citing law that says grief and bereavement is not allowed for some purposes.  The witness must produce a report, they must state all opinions they are going to give.  Baez is going to speak to this witness this evening and he says he just thought of that and no matter what Mr Ashton says that what Baez says is the truth........is the truth!!!!!!!! so there!!!!

The judge calms Baez down like a child and says it's been a long day and Jeff didn't try to hurt Baez's feelings and Baez should put his big boy panties on.  OK, the judge didn't add all of that. 

Jeff is saying this is late and is this going to be used during trial and good cause of why this is going to be used.  I think he is talking about George's medical records.  Jeff wants to know when they will have a hearing on George's medical records? It will be held Saturday at 1pm.  The other expert will have to be deposed and Baez better make sure his witness is ready to be deposed.

Court is in recess till 9am.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1916 on: June 02, 2011, 05:59:21 PM »

Just when I thought Jose had reached the murkiest depths of the septic tank, he dives in for a bigger pile of poo.  I'm continually surprised and not in a good way.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: June 02, 2011, 05:59:42 PM »

Hi Strawberry! Here's a link to Magic's recaps. She does a wonderful job!

Tyvm! 

Most welcome. There was mostly videos today, but Magic includes all the good stuff I would forget to add Smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: June 02, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »

IDK, looking back now that she's admitted that Caylee was never missing, I feel bad for her family. At this point they really believed that Caylee was missing and that they would get her back. All those sleepless nights and torment she put her family through they should just take her out back and shoot her.

Agree!

Naah, just take her out back with a roll of duct tape- Henkel brand duct tape.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: June 02, 2011, 05:59:57 PM »

Biggest joke of the day...Baez representing to the court that if he says it in court, it is the truth.  He wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and smacked him in the face!  To borrow a similar quote from Judge Strickland and adjust it a little, "The truth and Mr. Baez are strangers.", IMO  He lies as easily as he breathes.  That 's my honest opinion and so far he seems to be doing a good job proving it.  Prove Caylee drowned, Baez...I dare you.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.