April 19, 2024, 10:48:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570200 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: June 02, 2011, 06:10:28 PM »

On the tapes she said last time she saw Caylee wad ninth. In interrigation she said she dropped her
Off at an apt. I guess 210..?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: June 02, 2011, 06:11:11 PM »

Also at lunch, Lippman said the A's learned of the defense strategy 6 weeks ago, but before that, as I was walking into the room, he said that G & C learned about the drowning before that.  He may have given a date, but I didn't hear it. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: June 02, 2011, 06:11:56 PM »

The have a CD of George's medical records?  Hello?

Is that even legal??

they do.. isnt that trial by ambush.. which is what nilton diaz said bozo did ..he hollered ineffective counsel and now bozo is trying again... can they do that... isnt it unacceptable if the state doesnt know and have a copy?

George isn't on trial , can't believe they can legally admit his medical records with our HIPAA laws.

What would these records reveal that would be relevant to the case?

Janet

I would imagine that the defense wants to show that George's "suicide attempt" was due to his guilt for disposing of Caylee.   

... or maybe George confessed to sexually abusing Casey.

It just hit me like a ton of bricks.  Could it be that Baez does have credible backup to support his defence strategy ... back up his allegations in his opening statements.

Think about it.  The note to Casey.  George does not deny anything.  He is not accusing Casey of being untruthful.  In my opinion ... Casey's father is putting a guilt trip on his daughter ... a guilt trip that implies the family will be destoryed if she reveals all and it will be all her fault.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Janet, here it is:

(Had to go find it in the pdf file and make it an image and upload it.) Wink

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: June 02, 2011, 06:13:05 PM »

During lunch today, Mr. Lippman said that when the day comes that Baez is no longer an attorney, he will give his opinion of him.   Gee, I wonder if he knows something about that, Baez no longer being an atty. for much longer.

Maybe Lippman intends on filing a ton on complaints against Baez with the bar.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: June 02, 2011, 06:14:37 PM »

Does anyone know if those 11 minutes cut off from the jail house call with G&C included the portion where KC had a fit because no one was letting her talk and where she says to mom I saw you in your cameo?  We haven't seen that....guess it's not coming in.

Dead space nothing on the tape

That's coming in tomorrow, pretty sure.  That was the LAST visit with C&G.

Glad to hear that...jury needs to see it, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: June 02, 2011, 06:19:19 PM »

It just hit me like a ton of bricks.  Could it be that Baez does have credible backup to support his defence strategy ... back up his allegations in his opening statements.

Think about it.  The note to Casey.  George does not deny anything.  He is not accusing Casey of being untruthful.  In my opinion ... Casey's father is putting a guilt trip on his daughter ... a guilt trip that implies the family will be destoryed if she reveals all and it will be all her fault.

IMO

Janet

+++++

I sure hope not, Janet. I guess at this point anything's possible. I was really learning towards him not having molosted her. (sigh)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: June 02, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »

George sure writes like a woman.  JMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: June 02, 2011, 06:19:45 PM »

Does anyone know if those 11 minutes cut off from the jail house call with G&C included the portion where KC had a fit because no one was letting her talk and where she says to mom I saw you in your cameo?  We haven't seen that....guess it's not coming in.

Dead space nothing on the tape

That's coming in tomorrow, pretty sure.  That was the LAST visit with C&G.

Glad to hear that...jury needs to see it, too.

Why does Lippman not challenge Baez in regards to the release of George's medical records?  Why does he not submit a motion?  Something is hinky?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: June 02, 2011, 06:19:54 PM »

Is that even legal??

they do.. isnt that trial by ambush.. which is what nilton diaz said bozo did ..he hollered ineffective counsel and now bozo is trying again... can they do that... isnt it unacceptable if the state doesnt know and have a copy?

George isn't on trial , can't believe they can legally admit his medical records with our HIPAA laws.

Janet

I would imagine that the defense wants to show that George's "suicide attempt" was due to his guilt for disposing of Caylee.   

IMO

Janet

+++++

Janet, here it is:

Its a total crock.   The statistics of a father and then a brother, nope and that's just the beginning of the reason why its a crock.   Ill go out on a ledge to say Bozo had zip!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: June 02, 2011, 06:20:51 PM »

HLN mike brooks says the only thing casey is telling the truth about is her name.

Loca
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: June 02, 2011, 06:21:24 PM »

could i get a reminder of when G & CA learned that kc was arrested, ive read this notation from wiki
several different times in dif places on net,it seems when GA made the statement, when he went to
the tow yard,that he was hopeing the smell in the car wasnt kc or caylee, why would he think it would
be kc,i thought he had spoke to kc,the day b4 he went to the tow yard,maybe im confused,did GA have
the car towed or did he drive it home,so much with this case to remember from june 2008
from wiki
In mid-July 2008, Cindy and George Anthony received a notice that their daughter's car was in a tow yard.[8] George Anthony told an employee at the tow yard and later the police that when he picked up the car, the smell of the car had made him afraid that his daughter and granddaughter could be deceased in the trunk.[9] When the trunk was opened it contained only a bag of trash.[10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: June 02, 2011, 06:21:41 PM »

Ok, just for the sake of argument , say George did molest casey(not that he did) STILL doesn't give the right for casey to kill Caylee.
Give her LWOP.

We just have to see how this plays out....
All can speculate, but FACTS speaks volumes.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: June 02, 2011, 06:22:49 PM »

Hi Janet Smile

The note that George wrote to Casey was in response to those jailhouse letters being released between Casey & an inmate she befriended. I think Casey's a fraud. No way do I believe she was molested by her father. I don't even think it happened with Lee. This young lady lies incessantly. IMO, she lies to get a rise out of people & to gain sympathetic attention.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: June 02, 2011, 06:23:54 PM »

Ok, just for the sake of argument , say George did molest casey(not that he did) STILL doesn't give the right for casey to kill Caylee.
Give her LWOP.

We just have to see how this plays out....
All can speculate, but FACTS speaks volumes.

If she was afraid of him would she shove the gas cans at him and say "here's your f'n cans"?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: June 02, 2011, 06:24:03 PM »

Is that even legal??

Janet

IMO

Janet

+++++

Janet, here it is:

Its a total crock.   The statistics of a father and then a brother, nope and that's just the beginning of the reason why its a crock.   Ill go out on a ledge to say Bozo had zip!

They will really have to prove it to me.  I will have to hear it from George's own mouth.  I don't believe Casey was sexually molested by George or Lee.  Just more stuff to take the focus off of who she really is.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: June 02, 2011, 06:25:39 PM »

It's quite possible the Anthony's attorney just learned at 5:21 p.m. today about the medical records.  Nothing hinky about that.
IMO I do not believe GA molested ICA nor do I believe he helped cover up the murder of Caylee.  I am still not a fan of GA, but I understand his letter as one of pain and confusion and not as laying a guilt trip on Caylee's murdering mother. JMO

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: June 02, 2011, 06:25:44 PM »

IMO

Janet

+++++

I sure hope not, Janet. I guess at this point anything's possible. I was really learning towards him not having molosted her. (sigh)

Me too.

Maybe George gave them up willingly because there's nothing in there they could possibly use against him? I don't think Lippman would let George do that unless there's nothing there to harm him with.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: June 02, 2011, 06:25:54 PM »

Can't George's lawyer stop the records from coming in?

Why is everybody so upset?

Could it be that info within that record would further the defence's strategy revealed in Baez's opening statement?

Janet
Why is everyone upset?  Because HIPA laws were designed to protect common folk from snakes like Baez.
Absolutely, KittyMom, those are federal laws too.
hi sister
I agree and hope baez does not have permission to ambush.. he did the same in the nilton diaz case and fell flat.

Loca
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: June 02, 2011, 06:26:43 PM »

If George had assisted casey in diposing of a drowned Caylee ---- why would he put her in casey's trunk for several days????????????????????????? The answer is ..... HE WOULDN'T!!!!

It is just preposterous.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: June 02, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »

Is that even legal??

Janet

IMO

Janet

+++++

Janet, here it is:

They will really have to prove it to me.  I will have to hear it from George's own mouth.  I don't believe Casey was sexually molested by George or Lee.  Just more stuff to take the focus off of who she really is.
xactly!!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.