April 27, 2024, 05:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570704 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2000 on: June 02, 2011, 07:02:02 PM »

I just don't think George would have confessed to a doctor that he sexually abused his own child.  And let's say he had, if it had happened years ago, and Casey was an adult at the time he confessed, what could that doctor do about it?  Sure, they could make a statement to LE, but .. isn't there a statue of limitations on molestation?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #2001 on: June 02, 2011, 07:03:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I thought I heard bozo say that they'd had the records for a while?  I could be mistaken, I've had a headache all day and then exposed myself to pure torture watching those tapes to add to my pain!

Anyway, I'm thinking either Cindy gave them to bozo, George gave them to bozo, or kc stole them when she was out on bail.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2002 on: June 02, 2011, 07:04:29 PM »

Answering my own question............................ if George had agreed to give Baez his medical records (say a year ago), why would not Baez have already entered these into evidence BEFORE the trial??? They should not be entered into evidence now -- NO WAY!

Baez said he just found out about them today. He also said everything he states to the court is fact... he got huffy, he felt the prosecution
had insulted him. Then Judge Perry said: It's been a long day. (basically, we all need to take a chill pill and relax)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2003 on: June 02, 2011, 07:05:02 PM »

Answering my own question............................ if George had agreed to give Baez his medical records (say a year ago), why would not Baez have already entered these into evidence BEFORE the trial??? They should not be entered into evidence now -- NO WAY!

Wreck, that was Mr. Ashton's argument, as well. Also, I cannot recall exactly how it was worded, but Mr. Ashton gave me the idea that George wasn't even aware the defense had the records, or something along those lines. Not sure if there is a video of it out there to check his exactly wording. This will be interesting to watch how it plays out.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2004 on: June 02, 2011, 07:10:15 PM »

Wreck, that was Mr. Ashton's argument, as well. Also, I cannot recall exactly how it was worded, but Mr. Ashton gave me the idea that George wasn't even aware the defense had the records, or something along those lines. Not sure if there is a video of it out there to check his exactly wording. This will be interesting to watch how it plays out.
I can't help but wonder if these "so called" medical records are relative to George's attempted suicide and Baez spin it to say George could not deal with the guilt of what he "supposedly" did with Caylee.  Just thinking out loud here.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2005 on: June 02, 2011, 07:10:30 PM »

Hi Janet,

We are talking abut George's medical records here.

If George's medical records would have shown a confession to sexually abusing his daughter..the doctors would have had to report that..yes even a shrink..because she accused him of doing this from a tender age..8 years old..that means it is a felony..and all doctors are reporters in our medical system for child abuse of any kind.

One thing George has stated is that one of his sisters has bipolar disorder and that maybe that got passed to Casey.

If these medical records show George had a severe depression, which imo a person would have if they attempted suicide, then Baez may try to show that these conditions were passed on to Casey.  Which would not make sense unless they had a diagnosis on Casey.  Since he can't get those diagnosis from the shrinks in before, and then even withrew them..this maybe his way of trying to get the legal stance to try to re-enter them.

What good they would do I don't know other then save her from the needle..no mistrial..no one else murdered Caylee but Miss Casey.

In my opinion justice implies that Casey receives the death penalty or LWOP for the ultimate of her daughter ... nothing less.

Gypsy ... I am so afraid that the defence strategy may be successful ... a defence strategy to plant the seed of reasonable doubt in jury deliberations.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2006 on: June 02, 2011, 07:11:51 PM »

As much as I dislike him……..
GA is not on trial here and suicide attempts, affairs, money problems, marital problems, anger management issues and especially medical records don’t have any business being presented as evidence to a jury that should be concerned with only whether or not he molested his daughter as was presented in the opening statement.(which IMO has no bearing on her murdering her daughter and her outrageous behavior after that.)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2007 on: June 02, 2011, 07:13:34 PM »

The videos of each day's trial proceedings do not take long to be released.  I want to listen to this exchange again.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2008 on: June 02, 2011, 07:13:41 PM »

I can't help but wonder if these "so called" medical records are relative to George's attempted suicide and Baez spin it to say George could not deal with the guilt of what he "supposedly" did with Caylee.  Just thinking out loud here.

Actually that would be my guess as well.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2009 on: June 02, 2011, 07:15:31 PM »

Actually that would be my guess as well.

Me too. I would guess it's his Baker Act material from Feb. 2009.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2010 on: June 02, 2011, 07:16:52 PM »

I just don't think George would have confessed to a doctor that he sexually abused his own child.  And let's say he had, if it had happened years ago, and Casey was an adult at the time he confessed, what could that doctor do about it?  Sure, they could make a statement to LE, but .. isn't there a statue of limitations on molestation?

Doctors are automatically supposed to report any sort of child abuse.  This beign child sexual abuse means that it would still be reported today as a crime against an 8 year old Casey.  Theare no time  limitations in Florida automatically at the age of adulthood.  In other words, if the State truly believed this they would have prosecuted George for these abuses to an 8 year old, even though that child is 25 years old now.   

Since Casey is such a liar..I do not believe those allegations..and I do not believe that is what is in the medical records.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2011 on: June 02, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »

I have never been a fan of George Anthony.... but I want to know how they got his medical records and just now found out they had them. That really pizzes me off because we go through all kinds of HIPAA crap at work, encrypting reports that are emailed, calling after a fax is sent to the doctor's office to make sure they received reports, etc. Also, I don't think he molested KC and the ONLY way I will believe it is for her to get on the stand and say he did (then I won't believe it because it will be ANOTHER BIG FAT LIE coming out of her horseface yap.

JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2012 on: June 02, 2011, 07:19:01 PM »

I wonder if there is any loop hole or something we don't know about where Casey could have made a request for George's medical records as a next of kin?

Only if George would have at some point put Casey down as a Next of Kin contact, or as somebody who a doctor could speak with about his health, should he be unconscious and in need of medical care.  I don't see a man doing that with his daughter, if he has a perfectly healthy wife to do that for him. not to mention, if he had molested Casey for years, why would he put her in any position to make medical decisions for him?

Oh no... this worries me.

My hubby has both me and our daughter down to release info to on his. It's possible they used this...but can they since she's accusing him of being a "partner in crime"?

I don't know exactly how it works, of course, but let's say that he put Casey down as someone doctors could speak with in he was in some sort of medical crisis...  he isn't now in one, that we know of... the only time we know of (or that I can think of) is when he attempted suicide. But if she's incarcerated, there wouldn't be any need to release his records to her. And I don't see how an inmate (or their attorney) could get this kind of information w/out George's written consent.  What would somebody in jail need with their dad's medical records?    I don't see how anybody would have the right to any information unless the police did a DNA/paternity test, and the state then had to release the results to the defense.    I don't know.. I just have no clue..

Other than George authorizing their release himself, I am looking for another way they could have gotten released. 

When George allegedly attempted suicide- if this was an actual and a true incident, which, yes, it could have been a ploy on the side of the Anthony's to make Casey talk- someone somewhere signed and authorized these records.  The records which are now in Baez's possession.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2013 on: June 02, 2011, 07:19:07 PM »

Have to head out for several hours.  I wish I had more time and connections to this case.  Someone in the State's office needs to do some investigative legwork and see if Baez has a history of pulling stunts like this in the cases he's tried.  I would almost bet he does.  If they can show Judge Perry a pattern of missed deadlines/last minute baseless  motions/undeclared discovery/additional witnesses added after trial had begun/ subpoenaing witnesses during trial (essentially tampering with/harassing the witness), I think Baez' stunts will be a moot point.  He needs to be reprimanded: verbally; in writing; and financially.  Trial by ambush and contempt of court.  On a good note though, all this merely signals to the Prosecution that they've got nadda.    MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2014 on: June 02, 2011, 07:21:47 PM »

Today's trial videos have been posted.

Janet

++++

State Exposes Lie After Lie From Casey On Day 19 Of Trial
Posted: 5:50 am EDT June 2, 2011
Updated: 7:14 pm EDT June 2, 2011

DAY 19: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

http://www.wftv.com/news/28105029/detail.html

_____

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2015 on: June 02, 2011, 07:22:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114094/index.html

Vid of GA and CA leaving court holding hands today.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2016 on: June 02, 2011, 07:22:39 PM »

Wait, I know!!

Casey used to work at the Dr's office and she made the copies herself.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2017 on: June 02, 2011, 07:22:43 PM »

How could Baez get his hands on those records without GA's permission. And if GA did give permission, then that raises a whole lotta questions?????

That's what we're all wondering, too.

OK, lets say he did give his records, doesnt necessarily mean anything.  It could also mean he felt there was nothing to hide.

I can’t think of any reason for Baez to have those records for any good purpose. For GA to willing give them up causes me to suspect some type of collusion between them. I’m not comfortable believing  he isn’t still covering up for his gorgeous little princess KC and I can see him allowing people to think the worst of him just to keep her off death row.

IMHO, they just found out 6 weeks ago what the defense & their daughter was going to do regarding making George a suspect of disposing a body & the sexual molestation allegations.   Even though they learned like the rest of us that Casey made weak accusations in her jail letters & what she said to Tony L or Jesse G, it didnt rise to the level that she would be this despicable to use this as her defense & put a few more daggers in her parents hearts.  He already testified that he did neither under oath.   Just take a long hard look at Cindy & George over the past two weeks, that doesnt look or sound like collusion in the slightest...that's sheer agony.   I think that agony compounded after opening statements realizing that since Casey is making these allegations they know it wasnt an accident she wouldnt previously tell the truth about.   There is a reason why Casey & Bozo were separating them from contact with her even way back when she was bailed out, Casey made these allegations & Bozo had decided to run with it half-@$$ed as usual.   I wouldnt be at all surprised down the road that Casey accuses Bozo of the same horrendous thing on appeal.

All you have to do is look at how Casey tried to manipulate her parents in those jail videos as they pleaded with her for info as well as her behavior in court & it tells the truth for us.   I have said this since the trial started Ive been very harsh with the Anthonys over the years BUT Im not blind to seeing what is going on in front of us.  There is nothing that comes out of her mouth that even resembles the truth & she doesnt care about anyone but herself...that is NOT attributable to a sexually abused individual.

I bet after George's testimony pretrial that he would do just about anything to help his daughter Casey & her clowns for attorneys thought he would fall on a sword for her but they found out otherwise.   Let me say this, if someone made those false allegations against me or any of my loved ones they'd have to peel me off of the person making the accusation...no lie.

PS  I do not buy into the theory that in general victims of sexual molestation manifest to becoming pathological liars about everyone and/or everything that crosses their lives...that's poppycock as far as I'm concerned & not just by observant opinion.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2018 on: June 02, 2011, 07:25:03 PM »

Today's trial videos have been posted.

Janet

++++

State Exposes Lie After Lie From Casey On Day 19 Of Trial
Posted: 5:50 am EDT June 2, 2011
Updated: 7:14 pm EDT June 2, 2011

DAY 19: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

http://www.wftv.com/news/28105029/detail.html

Thank you Janet. I didn't get to see the end.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2019 on: June 02, 2011, 07:26:53 PM »

I do not buy into the theory that in general victims of sexual molestation manifest to becoming pathological liars about everyone and/or everything that crosses their lives...that's poppycock as far as I'm concerned & not just by observant opinion.

I agree, that's POPPYCOCK!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.