April 18, 2024, 12:05:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 570087 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2220 on: June 02, 2011, 09:50:10 PM »

since bozo spends so much time on facebook... wonder if he has gone under any assumed names and gone into the blogs.. or even on his own... and said something incriminating.. maybe he is on FB dleting stuff lol or looking for  ideas for tomorrow.. funny how he spends so much time playing online .. and not working this case.

I hear he registered at Websleuths as either IMANASSINORLANDO or CANTGETACLUE, not sure which.   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2221 on: June 02, 2011, 09:50:50 PM »

goodnight.. jumping off the vine to get some sleep.. I have to be up at 5 here in calif to make sure I get my cofee make bed etc etc...
night monekys..

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2222 on: June 02, 2011, 09:51:11 PM »

You know he gets on fb just to go to all of the caylee anthony page's that are out there. But I really don't know why cause all of them talk about how stupid he is and that casey is guilty as sin. I made a page for caylee and I know if he went to mine he would not be happy @ all lol.

PLUS there really are some idiot's out there who tell him what a great job he is doing ...he eats it up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2223 on: June 02, 2011, 09:51:37 PM »

since bozo spends so much time on facebook... wonder if he has gone under any assumed names and gone into the blogs.. or even on his own... and said something incriminating.. maybe he is on FB dleting stuff lol or looking for  ideas for tomorrow.. funny how he spends so much time playing online .. and not working this case.

Exactly! He looks surprised (esp today when he objected in the middle of the video!) what's actually in the videos. I don't think he actually watched them. I honestly believe he gets all his info from here and perhaps other sites.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2224 on: June 02, 2011, 09:52:19 PM »

I looked up the case that the judge told the attorneys to review about the proposed expert grief lady.  I hope I copied down the correct cite:  Angrand v. Key, 657 So.2nd 1146 (Fla. 1995)

Apparently, the florida supreme court (in summary) said:

1) the trial judge has a lot of leadway "broad discretion" in determining the subject an expert may testify to at trial
2)that decision will only be abandoned if "that discretion has been abused"
3)they limited an earlier case application that held grief and bereavement are not common day things jurors would know (this case was a wrongful death case) to the specifics of that case alone and not all wrongful death cases.
4)the purpose of giving the trial court the discretion in determining the type of testimony (I'm guessing expert vs. non) would be to fufill the intent of section 90.702
5)the intent of 90.702 is "..to admit expert testimony when it will assist the trier of fact in understanding the evidence or in determining a fact in issue." Bold mine.
6) generally those physcologists, etc that have treated or reviewed the surivors medical records would assist in the above. again, bold mine.
7)There are limits to the discretion, mainly though, only "expert testimony that will assist the trier of fact is admitted"
8 )"An experts testimony should not be admitted merely to relay matters which are within the common experience of the jurors or to summarize what the expert has been told by lay witnesses" Fix numeral MB

Basically what this tells me is there is no way she is going to be allowed to testify as an expeert witness.

Wow, I apologize how messy that came out.  I wish I could edit it so it read easier.  My numbering is horrible and I ended up with a smiley face instead of a number.  GEEE

No apology needed..

I want to say thank you for finding this and bringing it to us.

It appears that Baez will be getting 2 No Way Jose's on Saturday afternoon.

He isn't going to allow a grief counselor to come into play..the woman was not admitting her child was dead..she lied about it and set up a kidnapping story..she was not grieving and she was not in denial..she was covering her butt and nothing more.
Fix typo. MB
He isn't going to let George's medical records enter into defense evidence..no way..George is not on trial here...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:52:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2225 on: June 02, 2011, 09:52:22 PM »

This is definitely going to be a movie!

who do you think will play Casey Ho?

Amy Winehouse

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2226 on: June 02, 2011, 09:55:56 PM »

oops..above should say she was NOT griefing
Fixed. MB
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:53:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2227 on: June 02, 2011, 09:56:15 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1109656551

Mark NeJame
It is impossible to fathom the seemingly infinite number of lies Casey Anthony has told. She is getting no jury sympathy and must be looked at with total disdain by the jury, especially as these tapes and videos are presented. Usually the defense scores some points in creating reasonable doubt by this time. I see none.

This should link to the correct Mark NeJame from Orlando.

CURLY...THANK YOU

YW. I was wondering what was taking you so long to see the post, lol!

I was tearing my hair out!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2228 on: June 02, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised at all.  Plus the big chat boards such as this one too.
He reminds me of a weasel.......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2229 on: June 02, 2011, 09:57:47 PM »

Do they have a mirror in the cell? Wonder how long KC had to practice her current look?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2230 on: June 02, 2011, 09:59:06 PM »

Bozo's on FaceBook.

Yep.....he unfriended me....LOL...just couldn't take a joke I guess Monkey Devil!

LOL.... did he really?

yeppers...I posted the link to the video where he was cussing the cameraman and his bodyguard was pushing the reporter....and told him he really owed both a public apology.... Monkey Devil! I might have said SHAME ON YOU too

Rest in Peace Caylee

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2231 on: June 02, 2011, 09:59:44 PM »

I looked up the case that the judge told the attorneys to review about the proposed expert grief lady.  I hope I copied down the correct cite:  Angrand v. Key, 657 So.2nd 1146 (Fla. 1995)

Apparently, the florida supreme court (in summary) said:

1) the trial judge has a lot of leadway "broad discretion" in determining the subject an expert may testify to at trial
2)that decision will only be abandoned if "that discretion has been abused"
3)they limited an earlier case application that held grief and bereavement are not common day things jurors would know (this case was a wrongful death case) to the specifics of that case alone and not all wrongful death cases.
4)the purpose of giving the trial court the discretion in determining the type of testimony (I'm guessing expert vs. non) would be to fufill the intent of section 90.702
5)the intent of 90.702 is "..to admit expert testimony when it will assist the trier of fact in understanding the evidence or in determining a fact in issue." Bold mine.
6) generally those physcologists, etc that have treated or reviewed the surivors medical records would assist in the above. again, bold mine.
7)There are limits to the discretion, mainly though, only "expert testimony that will assist the trier of fact is admitted"
8 )"An experts testimony should not be admitted merely to relay matters which are within the common experience of the jurors or to summarize what the expert has been told by lay witnesses" Fix numeral. MB

Basically what this tells me is there is no way she is going to be allowed to testify as an expeert witness.

Wow, I apologize how messy that came out.  I wish I could edit it so it read easier.  My numbering is horrible and I ended up with a smiley face instead of a number.  GEEE

No apology needed..

I want to say thank you for finding this and bringing it to us.

It appears that Baez will be getting 2 No Way Jose's on Saturday afternoon.

He isn't going to allow a grief counselor to come into play..the woman was not admitting her child was dead..she lied about it and set up a kidnapping story..she was grieving and she was not in denial..she was covering her butt and nothing more.

He isn't going to let George's medical records enter into defense evidence..no way..George is not on trial here...

Remember this case where the law and medical records made strange bed fellows. Who knew that the ACLU would ever side with Rush Limbaugh? What would cause such a situation for hell to freeze over ... medical records:

ACLU Says Seizure of Rush Limbaugh's Medical Records Violates Florida's Constitutional Right of Privacy

http://www.aclufl.org/news_events/?action=viewRelease&emailAlertID=12

Saying Palm Beach County officials violated Florida’s constitutional right of privacy and state law when seizing Rush Limbaugh’s medical records, the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida today filed a friend-of-the-court brief in partial support of the conservative radio commentator, who is the subject of an on-going criminal investigation involving alleged "doctor-shopping."

The ACLU stated that its interest in the case is to defend “every Floridian’s right to privacy by ensuring that the state is required to comply with carefully crafted procedural protections required by the Constitution and delineated by the Legislature.”

“I hope the courts and the public can look beyond the celebrity status of the central figure in this case to the legal principles that protect everyone’s privacy,” said Howard Simon, Executive Director of the ACLU of Florida.
::snipping2::
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 11:05:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2232 on: June 02, 2011, 10:03:42 PM »

Has Jesse G been on the stand or is he listed for the future?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2233 on: June 02, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »

I hear he registered at Websleuths as either IMANASSINORLANDO or CANTGETACLUE, not sure which.   

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2234 on: June 02, 2011, 10:04:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys-

Haven't posted in a long, long time but felt the need to do so tonight just to say.....WHAT?!?!?!!   I followed this case to the teeth back in 2008 and 2009 then had to stop because it was too sad, too frustrating and just too disgusting.  But I could never- as bizarre as this thing has been from the get go- have predicted how outrageous this trial would be. 

This defense strategy is truly unreal.  Never, ever, ever have I seen anything like it.  And all the while this poor baby is gone.

Casey Anthony is....well, there are no words.  None.

Thanks Monkeys for always being on the case and keeping the focus where it should be- on Caylee and what really happened to her and on justice for her.

You guys give me hope.  Love to the Monkeys- Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2235 on: June 02, 2011, 10:07:08 PM »

Remember this case where the law and medical records made strange bed fellows. Who knew that the ACLU would ever side with Rush Limbaugh? What would cause such a situation for hell to freeze over ... medical records:

ACLU Says Seizure of Rush Limbaugh's Medical Records Violates Florida's Constitutional Right of Privacy

http://www.aclufl.org/news_events/?action=viewRelease&emailAlertID=12

Saying Palm Beach County officials violated Florida’s constitutional right of privacy and state law when seizing Rush Limbaugh’s medical records, the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida today filed a friend-of-the-court brief in partial support of the conservative radio commentator, who is the subject of an on-going criminal investigation involving alleged "doctor-shopping."

The ACLU stated that its interest in the case is to defend “every Floridian’s right to privacy by ensuring that the state is required to comply with carefully crafted procedural protections required by the Constitution and delineated by the Legislature.”

“I hope the courts and the public can look beyond the celebrity status of the central figure in this case to the legal principles that protect everyone’s privacy,” said Howard Simon, Executive Director of the ACLU of Florida.
::snipping2::

Red

If Baez has George Anthony's medical records in his possession as he claims ... who do you think authorized the release?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2236 on: June 02, 2011, 10:08:42 PM »

From twitter  Need link, please.  MB

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
What's going to be the most shocking revelation in tomorrow's #caseyanthony jail tapes? Watch @KerryNBC 's report on @todayshow to see.

Maybe state will play the meltdown.....???
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 11:06:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2237 on: June 02, 2011, 10:09:58 PM »

I tried to see if these questions were already answered and with so many threads and posts I gave up.  Or if they've been covered
can I get a thread or post number?

1. Is there a sane explanation as to why Baez felt the need to open his defense in detailed story mode? Either he is living proof stupid has evolved to a whole new level, or I've missed something. Are detailed defense openings required?

I'm not a lawyer but it's my understanding that it's the prosecutions responsibility to prove their case on the level it is charged. If Baez knew there wasn't a cause of death listed and knew that the evidence proving his client included things like hot body contests, lies, lies, lies, more lies, different lies of that last lie etc. isn't the obvious defense to say nothing or as little as possible?

I would think at least one of the many defense lawyers would have realized this, taken out all the big words and shared with Baez 50 times, that it was going to be impossible to show kc in a *good light* so in opening he needs to stop after "my client's a lying, self serving ho-bag, that has continually made bad and on to even worse decisions, but she's not a murderer!" Then hope this case is added to those in which the jury knew the person was guilty but the burden of proof requirements weren't met.

Can the jurors now take into account any of Baez's unproven claims and use them as part of their deliberation?

2. With all the talk about Jesse Grund's having a paternity DNA test and what a let down it was when he found out he wasn't Caylee's father, was kc with him during the pregnancy?   He seems to be one of the few guys her family had actually met, so  isn't it possible that her family took so long to ask who Caylee's father was because they assumed it was kc's fiance or boyfriend, whatever he was at the time?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2238 on: June 02, 2011, 10:12:03 PM »

night to all the monks who have already left and those who like me must be stuck to their chairs......see ya bright and early tomorrow morning

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2239 on: June 02, 2011, 10:12:24 PM »

Has Jesse G been on the stand or is he listed for the future?

Hi IBE

I have lost track but ... I don't think so.  Not according to the following witness list.

Janet

+++++ 

UPDATED - JUNE 2, 2011

List of witnesses called in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:44 AM

1 May 24 George Anthony - Casey's father
2 May 25 Cameron Campana - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
3 May 25 Nathan Lezniewicz - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
4 May 25 Roy "Clint" House - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
5 May 25 Maria Kissh - Ex-girlfriend of Clint House
6 May 25 Brian Burner - Next-door neighbor of Anthony family
7 May 25 Jamie Realander - Shot girl at Fusion
8 May 25 Erica Gonzalez - Shot girl at Fusion
9 May 25–26 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (June to July 2008)
10 May 26 George Anthony - Casey's father (2nd testimony)
11 May 26 Ricardo Morales - Casey's ex-boyfriend (February to May 2008)
12 May 26 Melissa England - Ex-girlfriend of Troy Brown, met Casey in July 2008
13 May 26 Troy Brown - Friend of Ricardo Morales
14 May 26 Iassen Donov - Friend of Casey's since 2007
15 May 26 Dante Salati - Friend of Casey's since 2000
16 May 26 Christopher Stutz - Friend of Casey's since 2005
17 May 26 Matthew Crisp - Friend of Casey's since 2002
18 May 27 Mallory Parker - Lee Anthony's fiancee
19 May 27 William Waters - Friend of Amy Huizenga, met Casey on July 4, 2008
20 May 27 Catherine Sanchez - Amscot district manager
21 May 27 Simon Birch - Managed company that towed Casey's car in June 2008
22 May 27 George Anthony - Casey's father (3rd testimony)
23 May 27–28 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (2nd testimony)
24 May 28, 31 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - Casey's mother
25 May 31 Amy Huizenga - Friend of Casey's since 2008
26 June 1 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother
27 June 1 Rendon Fletcher - Orange County Sheriff's Office in July 2008
28 June 1 Adriana Acevedo - Orange County Sheriff's Office
29 June 1 Amanda Macklin - Sawgrass Apartments property manager in July 2008
30 June 1 Reginald Hosey - Orange County Sheriff's Office
31 June 1 Yuri Melich -  Orange County Sheriff's Office
32 June 2 Jeffrey Hopkins "Acquaintance" of Casey's since middle school
33 June 2 Leonard Turtora - Assistant manager at Universal Orlando Resort
34 June 2 Yuri Melich - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251421/List-of-witnesses-called-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.