April 24, 2024, 07:46:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 519028 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1140 on: June 03, 2011, 02:58:52 PM »

(Juror #4) Farmville lady juror taking notes!! Looks like 1st page of her notebook. This must be important to her.

I don't find that encouraging. The obvious stuff up until now is simpler and more "common sense" to me. This technical stuff can get very tedious and allows for "one scientist vs. another".

True, however didn't she say she could not judge someone by what others say? Maybe she can judge by the technical facts...
I hope she has been able to pass judgment now after watching and listening to to KC lie, lie, lie.  Those lies were not coming from anyone else they came straight from the murderess's mouth.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: June 03, 2011, 02:58:54 PM »

Another hissy! She gave Bobo a wicked stare at the "no animal" evidence. She must be really pissed! YAY!

She is having a hissy. Very animated... and Jose is just looking back at her like... shut up ho bag before I have to knock a fart out of you.

As much as I don't like Jose... I will never understand how her tolerates her crap. You'd have to 'rubber room' me... I'd be going down on

murder 1.

Maybe he is just tolerating her bs cause he don't want her to tell about the "booty calls"...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: June 03, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »

Now she's giving it to Mason!!

Wonder if she is saying......."make them stop,,,,make them stop"....

She was made. She stepped towards Mason, he actually stepped back! But he did say something to her in response to whatever she was saying. And she put her hand on the back of a chair. (She was still standing) and was looking upset and still speaking, but Mason turned and walked away!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: June 03, 2011, 02:59:37 PM »

Is all of this type of evidence going to be this boring?  Do we know who is next and what were those 22 words I read about today earlier, not sure that poster got an answer?

I might actually go to sleep. 

Zoo,

I tried to respond earlier, but my computer was having issues.  Here is the Tweet -

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
The 22 words all will be talking about after 2day's #caseyanthony Ct. See it at 732am on @todayshow with @KerryNBC . Surprise, surprise!
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

I went back and watched the Today Show report that he references, but I never heard anything about 22 words on the report.  I will try to Tweet him and see if he responds.

Zoo - Jim actually responded to my question about the 22 words:

@
@jksnyder_nun It was in the tape played before lunch. Cindy referred to rumors of drowning. Casey said, surprise surprise.
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Does that help?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: June 03, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »

IMO, she shouldn't be able to sit in that courtroom and touch anyone.  Cuffed...AAT!~   ::justice2NJ::

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: June 03, 2011, 02:59:56 PM »

Another hissy! She gave Bobo a wicked stare at the "no animal" evidence. She must be really pissed! YAY!

She is having a hissy. Very animated... and Jose is just looking back at her like... shut up ho bag before I have to knock a fart out of you.

As much as I don't like Jose... I will never understand how her tolerates her crap. You'd have to 'rubber room' me... I'd be going down on

murder 1.
It looked like she was motioning taking something large out, like the tire and she looks very intent for them to listen to her.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1146 on: June 03, 2011, 03:00:12 PM »

Kc is talking to Jose.  Touching his arm.  He's shaking his head no.

Yeah, what was that.  I saw her look like she was yelling and using her hands all over the place. 
She wants Jose to introduce the "Squirrel"  lol

The dead one that crawled up into her car frame/engine. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: June 03, 2011, 03:00:32 PM »

Per Kathy B baez hoodwinked the A's into turning over his records! he told them they were going with the accident theory got the records and then told them about the rest of the story!!

I am thinking his attorney could claim fraud on that.
i'm waiting for a reply from a source if I can post on here.  I was told that Baez has had them for sometime.

I was told the same thing......back to Brad Conway's days.  So if this is fact (and  have no reason to doubt that it is not), JB has had them quit a long time...AMBUSH!!!!

JA will handle it Sunny...lol

Kathy B is still doing the commentating http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html  here . Maybe she will say it again she did say lippman and not Conway though.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: June 03, 2011, 03:00:48 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Juror 8 (white woman) has taken a lot of notes. And she fills the pages up!! #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/CFNews13Casey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: June 03, 2011, 03:01:13 PM »

Now she's giving it to Mason!!

Wonder if she is saying......."make them stop,,,,make them stop"....

She was made. She stepped towards Mason, he actually stepped back! But he did say something to her in response to whatever she was saying. And she put her hand on the back of a chair. (She was still standing) and was looking upset and still speaking, but Mason turned and walked away!

Maybe she is upset because everyone is not talking about her...just the evidence... we know it's all about Casey...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: June 03, 2011, 03:01:31 PM »

I wonder if Casey is going to insist on testifying...I can almost hear her saying, I'm the only one who can do anything right...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: June 03, 2011, 03:01:42 PM »

Sad...initial photos documenting the trunk of the car and you can see the "stain."
I just went to our evidence photo thread, KCJackie thanks so much for doing this, and YES, you can clearly see the stain.  Poor Caylee. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1152 on: June 03, 2011, 03:01:55 PM »

Look at ICA during midafternoon break, talking to whomever will listen. Jose just rolled his eyes and walked away.  now, she blathering to Mason.  Look at her use of hand gestures! She's such a tool!  I hear a lot of "She's such a good liar" or "She's a genius of lies" in the forum.  I totally disagree with this.  If she was so smart and actually a good liar, we would not be here watching this trial.  She should have gotten the he77 outta dodge after she killed her daughter.  But she couldn't. Because she was "in love".  Maybe leaving Orlando was in her plans, but she waitied way too long.  Only a complete idiot/delusional fool would think she could blame an imaginary nanny and get away with something as heinous as murder.

Just because she has a photographic memory for her lies does not make her smart.  I'm sure there are plenty of actual genius killers out there, but we will never know who they are because they actually have brains (which is a shame).

Remeber when Dustin Hoffman counted all the matches on the floor in RainMan?  Yeah, I think that's about how talented Casey is with lies.  Sorry to sound grumpy, but ICAs facial expressions in court are making me angry and I think she deserves NO props at all for being "smart" or "genius".  I bet most people can think back to a real doosy of a lie they have pulled in life and gotten away with.  There will be no "getting away" with anything for ICA.  All MOO. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1153 on: June 03, 2011, 03:02:43 PM »

Is all of this type of evidence going to be this boring?  Do we know who is next and what were those 22 words I read about today earlier, not sure that poster got an answer?

I might actually go to sleep. 

Zoo,

I tried to respond earlier, but my computer was having issues.  Here is the Tweet -

The 22 words all will be talking about after 2day's #caseyanthony Ct. See it at 732am on @todayshow with @KerryNBC . Surprise, surprise!
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I went back and watched the Today Show report that he references, but I never heard anything about 22 words on the report.  I will try to Tweet him and see if he responds.

Zoo - Jim actually responded to my question about the 22 words:

@
@jksnyder_nun It was in the tape played before lunch. Cindy referred to rumors of drowning. Casey said, surprise surprise.
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Does that help?

Thank you so much flutter!! It does help alot. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: June 03, 2011, 03:02:43 PM »

The people on Fox are saying that there could be a mistrial or the verdict could be overturned because of ineffective counsel. I hope not.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1155 on: June 03, 2011, 03:03:52 PM »

I wonder if Casey is going to insist on testifying...I can almost hear her saying, I'm the only one who can do anything right...

If she takes the stand, the jury should be allowed to throw rotten fruits/vegetables at her! like fozzie the bear....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: June 03, 2011, 03:04:07 PM »

The people on Fox are saying that there could be a mistrial or the verdict could be overturned because of ineffective counsel. I hope not.
that's geraldo he works for fox /.. he is one of bozos friends

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: June 03, 2011, 03:04:19 PM »

Baez walked away from her too, gave Mason an eyeroll, and kept on walking.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: June 03, 2011, 03:04:19 PM »

Me, too! But others have said she's had too many on the DT to get that. I hope they're right.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1159 on: June 03, 2011, 03:04:39 PM »

1:30pm Court is in Session:

Mason and LDB taking up matters before the jury comes in about not wasting the court's time.

Jury is coming in next witness is Wilda McBride.

LDB is questioning her. 

How are you employed?  Orange county sheriff's office for 10yrs.  Worked in Missing Persons unit as a Missing Person's Unit.  She is not a sworn law officer.  She assists them doing background work.  In July, 2008 she met with George, did he take you to a location off of Narcoosee Rd.  Caylee was missing and she was told by Det Melich to take him to Johnson's Wrecker on July 16, 2008 to recover a garbage bag.  it was already dark out, the gate was closed they called the number on the gate and called the number on the gate and they gained entrance into Johnson's Towing, she showed him OC Sheriff ID.  George Anthony was there and showed her which dumpster the garbage bag was in.  She had a camera with her.
She is shown the dumpster they went to in a picture, the photo is accurate, this was taken prior to them looking in the dumpster.  The picture is published to the jury.  There are sections to the lid of the dumpster, they were not that way when she got there, they were opened by her and George Anthony and an employee of Johnson's Wrecker,  nothing inside was touched prior to taking this photo.  Showing a picture of 2 trash bags inside the dumpster the one on the right with blue handles is the one in question with a pizza box inside.  This photo is accurate prior to removing it from the dumpster.  It is published to the jury.  It is a white large trash bag, partially filled, with blue handles showing.  The witness is circling the bag they removed.  She never opened that bag, no one else touched the bag but her and she had gloves on, she retrieved it and put it in a brown paper bag.  She covered the top of the brown paper bag with another paper bag to fully enclose the white bag.  She closed her official vehicle trunk and no one had access to the bag.  George never touched the bag, he was dropped off at home on the way to the OC Sheriff's office.  She took it directly to CSI Bloise.  She never had access to it again, she just did the property item form for it and then Det melich came down.  She was also retrieved other items from 4937 Hopespring Drive on July 17th, 2008, digital camera and a tower computer.  The time she got them was 12:15pm, July 17th, 2008, she and Tanya Depanio also was with her.  They were an HP Pavilion Tower and a Polaroid Digital camera.  She took them to the OC Sheriff's office and turned them in as evidence.
Witness is excused.........

Next witness Christine Narkiewizz........

LDB questioning her.....

She is a CSI for OC Sheriff's office, she has degree's in criminal science, she is getting her masters in criminal science, in July she had been employed since March 2008.  Det Melich gave her crime scene items. She was asked to go to OC Correctional Facility to take samples from Casey Anthony.  She refers to her report, she arrived at 2144 hours, she got Buccal swabs from Casey from both sides of her cheek.  She used sealed sterile items to obtain samples, she wore gloves and a mask.  Linda shows her a package containing 2 Buccal swabs from the left cheek of Casey Anthony's mouth, the envelope is sealed, she is breaking the seal and looking inside.  She says those are the swabs she took, she sees her handwriting and seals on the swabs.  Linda hands her another envelope and she says it contains 2 Buccal swabs from the right cheek of Casey Anthony, she opens the item and says it does contain those items, she can see her ID on them.  Her handwriting and her seals.  They were turned over to CSI Bloise, they were sealed prior to handing them over.  They were taken and handed over the same day, July 21, 2008.  She also collected hair standards from Casey Anthony.  She followed FBI protocol for loose hair and pulled hair.  Casey rubbed through her hair and as hair fell out it fell on a brown paper.  She pulled the other hairs out of Casey Anthony's hair.  The paper was part of a large roll in her CSI van and only taken out when utilized.  Linda is showing her another envelope, the witness says it has her handwriting on it and her initial with the seal and the date, it also said loose head hair standards.  The item was sealed by her on the day taken, July 21, 2008, it was turned over to CSI Bloise.  They are talking about pulled head hair.  She used disposable tweezers but they didn't work properly so she used her hands.  She used gloves and took care to make sure she didn't mix in her skin cells or hair with the pull head hair of Casey Anthony.  Linda is showing her another envelope, she says it is her handwriting and it has her initials and the date and that it contains pulled hair samples of Casey Anthony on July 21, 2008, they were sealed and she turned them over to CSI Bloise.
Linda is showing her 3 envelopes, looking at first one, she recognizes it is her handwriting, initials and date, it says 4 toothbrushes from Caylee Anthony that she obtained from Det. Melich, it was sealed and dated July 28, 2008.  The next envelope has her handwriting, initials and date on it, it contains one hair brush of Caylee Anthony, it was sealed July 28, 2008.  Hands her the third envelope, has her initials, handwriting and the date it contains one comb of Caylee Anthony, dated July 28, 2008 given to her by Det Melich, Linda hands her another envelope, she recognizes it, has her initials, handwriting and seal, it says one thermometer of Caylee Anthony, given to her by Det Melich.  She points out Casey as the one that she took samples from, Baez stipulated to it so she didn't have to point her out in court.

Baez up..............

You wore gloves? Yes.  That is to protect cross contamination? Yes.  You take extraordinary precautions while taking DNA samples?  Correct.  You also wore a mask to avoid contamination?  Yes.  While collecting DNA you don't speak?  Yes.  You are aware now that you don't need lots of blood to get DNA? Yes.  In the process of gathering DNA, you also know about touch DNA?  Yes.  The packaging you use, protects the DNA sample?  Yes.  If we go back 20 years we can still get that DNA?  Yes, if has not all been used.

Witness is excused.

Next witness is Geraldo Bloise.

He is employed by OC Sheriff's office for 11 years as CSI2, he has prior experience with being a police officer in San Juan Puerto Rico, he has training with the FBI.  He has a BA and a Masters Degree in CSI.  He processes crime scenes and documents, collects and preserves crime scene evidence, he does not do analysis.  On July 16, 2008 he received a white Pontiac Sun fire.  He got it through Det Beasley, it came on a tow truck, to the forensic garage.  It went into a bay.  It arrived in good condition, all doors, hood and trunk were sealed. 

WISH ME LUCK, I CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND HIM, lol

Linda is showing him a pic of the White Pontiac Sun fire, he is showing on the picture where the seals are located.  Picture published to the jury.  Shows him next photo of the front of the car, he shows her the seals on the hood. Published to jury.  Shows another pic of car, driver side, points out the seals.  He also obtained other items from Det Beasley, they were in a black plastic garbage bag.  Linda hands him a brown envelope and another brown envelope.  He recognizes them because of his handwriting and the date, this is a black plastic bag with yellow handles given to him by Det Beasley.  He was also give a blue plastic crate, the crate contained a doll, a child's backpack, a toothbrush, other paper items and plastic clothes hangers.  He has come into contact with the odor of human decomposition, about 30 to 40 times and has gone to get fingerprints of decomposing bodies at the ME.  He has had experience with different levels of decomposition.  In dumpsters and landfills.  He broke the seal on the driver side door first, he immediately smelled the odor of decomp coming from the car.  That is the first part of the car he inspected and documented.  To document it, he took pics of the exterior and interior, documented what he observed in notes to use in a written report.  Showing a pic of the gas gauge.  He determined the gas gauge was working properly, he took a pic first, then poured in more gas and took another pic to show the gas gauge was working, this was several months later.  His opinion is the gas gauge was working correctly.  Published all of that to the jury.  Showing a pic of the driver's seat interior, published to the jury.  Shows another pic of the driver's seat.  The pic shows sunglasses a black CD case and a brown belt.  Published to jury.  Shows another pic of the rear passenger side with a baby car seat and a pair of black shoes.  Shows another pic of the baby car seat, it fairly and accurately shows the car that day.  Published to jury.  Shows another pic of driver side backseat, shows a pair of shoes and a pair of boots and a fabric softener sheet.  He knows that to be a dryer sheet.  Published to jury.  Shows another pic, it is underneath the vehicle, it fairly and accurately shows the underneath of the car on July 16, 2008, published to jury.  He determined that there were items under the car.  He did find a dry leaf under the front tire and under the back area.  There were no animal parts underneath the car. Next pic shows the trunk of the car, it fairly and accurately shows the trunk of the car on July 16, 2008, published to jury.  What is circled near the center?  A plastic item that holds the spare tire down.  He removed the plastic item.  He placed markers in the trunk to mark items in the trunk, shows a pic of these markers in the trunk, published to jury.  Marker A was for a dryer sheet, a diff dryer sheet than the rear inside.  The marker B shows dirt residue.  Next picture shows the back area of the spare tire cover well, it has been removed from the car.  The spare tire cover was removed, the picture fairly and accurately shows the well after the cover was removed.  The picture shows a piece removed, wood and carpet.  Next picture shows Marker C the inside of the trunk the location where he located a dry leaf.  He circled the dry leaf.  The spare tire was with the car when he received it, the spare tire would of covered the dry leaf.  The spare tire cover made of wood and carpet would of covered the area where the dry leaf was found.

Court is in recess at 2:55pm for a break.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.