April 26, 2024, 11:49:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 519152 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: June 03, 2011, 06:07:31 PM »

Yoder1 - didn't want to do a huge quote stack - but a lot of phsycially abused children are like that.  Very dedicated to the abusive parents.  Do not want to leave them.

The thing with Casey is she wasn't overly close or distant to George. 

I was just responding to a question. You are correct. Molested children show loyalty and emotion because in their "child think" they believe they were some how to blame for the molestation. Casey does not exhibit that kind of thinking.

not always true.  I'm an incest survivor & was never hit (sometimes this happens when there's extreme physical abuse along with the molestation).  I NEVER showed loyalty to my father - my sister, who I believe was also molested DID and took his side during his trial despite her FIVE year old saying she slept naked with grandpa.  She denied ever telling me about it, basically protecting/showing loyalty to the man who I believe molested her and her own daughter.  Me?  Lost almost my entire family, reported him and haven't seen them for almost twenty years.  Again, varies even in the same family!!!

It varies from case to case it really does. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: June 03, 2011, 06:07:49 PM »

Jurors heard today about Bluestar used to check for blood stains..negative results for blood stain...Jenkasaurus just said the more jurors took out their notepads and made a note of that than every before.

However....what is this jury going to think when they see the picture of Caylee's remains with the duct tape over the mouth and nose and still intact?!?

You wouldn't expect to find blood if Caylee died from being smothered or chloroform. 

I didn't catch much this afternoon- had to run some errands (boy, you'd think these people could go without food for a few days!! j/k!).

Did anything come up about Caylee's carseat?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: June 03, 2011, 06:08:05 PM »

Jurors heard today about Bluestar used to check for blood stains..negative results for blood stain...Jenkasaurus just said the more jurors took out their notepads and made a note of that than every before.

However....what is this jury going to think when they see the picture of Caylee's remains with the duct tape over the mouth and nose and still intact?!?

You wouldn't expect to find blood if Caylee died from being smothered or chloroform. 

Exactly!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: June 03, 2011, 06:09:06 PM »

C & G's attorney served Leonard Padilla a Cease & Desist letter today. He was informed if he doesn't shut his mouth, he will be sued!!!

Padilla said something either yesterday on JVM, or the day before, that hadn't been brought out in public yet.  And I can't for the life of me remember what it was.  I just remember JVM's reaction.  Does she keep transcripts for her show? 

I don't remember the theory he was spewing, cause I tune him out.....but it was something about KC running out of Xanax to give Caylee.....then said something about KC going to Dante's apartment, New York plates on a car. He said Ricardo drives a silver Ford Focus. He was all over the place, and made NO SENSE!!!

Joy Behar show

::snipping2::

PADILLA: . she`ll take us right to that child and, hey, we`ll be national heroes.

So we headed for Orlando. And the first thing we had was a problem with some of the local people in the industry because, why are you coming from California to bail her out? Well, at the time the local bondsmen didn`t want to bail her out because they hadn`t finished that $200,000 licensing of pictures. They didn`t have no money to bail her out.

I paid my nephew the $50,000. He`s a bail agent. He posted the bond. And she was out. It was only a short amount of time before law enforcement said there was human decomposition in the trunk of the car.

Very seldom does.

BEHAR: So that -- did that change your mind? That changed your mind, Leonard?

PADILLA: Well, I sat there that day, and my partner Rob Dick says to me, OK, do you have an exit strategy? And I says, well, we thought the child was alive, that was the purpose of us being here. Let`s see what happens.

Well, as it was, we were taken off the hook by law enforcement because on Friday, after the decomposition statement was made law enforcement arrested her on the hot checks.

What happens is nine out of 10 times the surety company that backs these bonds, they all take a wait and see attitude, let`s see what happens, until the dust clears. So they revoked the bond.

We used that as an excuse to, hey, the bond is revoked, if you want to get out again, you`ve got money now, Cindy and her attorney were negotiating a $200,000 deal with Jim something or other. And so we said, hey, we are bailing out of here and more power to you to get another agent.

BEHAR: OK. All right. So do you think she is guilty?

PADILLA: Here`s what she`s guilty of. She was out of Xanax, didn`t have any money to buy it, and she had been putting her baby to sleep with "Xanies," or Xanax. They call them Xanies back there. And she didn`t know how to do it because she had to go to Lazzaro`s house that night after she got into that big fight with Cindy.

Which, incidentally, Cindy didn`t testify to that. I don`t know if it`s because it doesn`t do the prosecution any good to have people think she ran out of there in the middle of the night, and George didn`t see her walking out with the child the next day.

The defense certainly doesn`t want to bring that up. So I think they`re both sitting on their hands on that particular issue.

She put her to sleep with chloroform, not realizing the dangers of chloroform. She had learned how to make chloroform, possibly even used it once or twice before.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/02/joy.01.html
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1724 on: June 03, 2011, 06:11:10 PM »

I WISH the Anthony's would strike back at horseface.  I just don't believe they've really had a change of heart.  I believe they are in CYA mode because Cindy knows she cleaned/obstructed and GA is scared of the crap horseface is saying about hm.  I think we'll see how they really feel when the defense calls them to the stand.

I hope the A's are mad as he77, at both Casey and Bozo, for everything they've put them through, and continue to. This is their chance to turn their private and public lives around and they can finally see the writing on the wall, or should I say in the trunk?

I don't believe C&G meant to obstruct or tamper with evidence...I believe, until recently, that they have been in denial for years, even before KC killed Caylee. They couldn't have seen it coming, they loved and adored Caylee and would have protected her had they known. I'm sure the will beat themselves up every day for the rest of their lives for not seeing it sooner and for preventing what has become their eternal nightmare...
I fell for Cindy's breakdown, and let my compassion take over my brain.  When the fog lifted, I remembered all the ugliness that is Cindy Anthony.  I still have a very minute little bit of empathy for her, but she knew what she was doing IMO.  She KNEW from day 31 that she was destroying evidence.  She just wanted to believe it was an accident, but she KNEW.  Just listen to their questions in the jail tapes.  They weren't asking for ways to verify Zanny.  They were asking "in code" for her to give them someone else besides kc to blame.  They knew there was no Zanny, so Zanny became Ricardo, Amy, Jesse.... anyone but their psycho horseface daughter.
JMO... but I do think they will regret not doing something with her much sooner.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: June 03, 2011, 06:13:19 PM »

Why isn't the hoebag leaving?

the event planner should stay till the end of the party???     
do you please have a link to that? I lost my feed right at that moment!

Loca
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1726 on: June 03, 2011, 06:14:51 PM »

I, for one, like Padillas theory about KC substituting the chloroform in when she ran out of Xanax. Pretty much only that part of it.

I clipped this from a Huff Post article. It riled me right up. Sorry if you've seen it before. I posted it in the break room, but that place has been a ghost town today.

I've told you about all the mail I've gotten. I'm up to the thousands with positive letters and cards. Low 20's for the negative. Good stuff. Well...there are a couple of fellas who have either become infatuated with the celebrity or with the fair damesll [sic]...in distress. One is more hooked than the other...Is this what "celebrities" have to deal with? Yikes! It is sweet in a strange sort of way...
--Excerpt from Casey Anthony's jailhouse letters

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matt-semino/casey-anthony-trial_b_862174.html

C & G's attorney served Leonard Padilla a Cease & Desist letter today. He was informed if he doesn't shut his mouth, he will be sued!!!

Padilla said something either yesterday on JVM, or the day before, that hadn't been brought out in public yet.  And I can't for the life of me remember what it was.  I just remember JVM's reaction.  Does she keep transcripts for her show? 

I don't remember the theory he was spewing, cause I tune him out.....but it was something about KC running out of Xanax to give Caylee.....then said something about KC going to Dante's apartment, New York plates on a car. He said Ricardo drives a silver Ford Focus. He was all over the place, and made NO SENSE!!!

Joy Behar show

PADILLA: . she`ll take us right to that child and, hey, we`ll be national heroes.

So we headed for Orlando. And the first thing we had was a problem with some of the local people in the industry because, why are you coming from California to bail her out? Well, at the time the local bondsmen didn`t want to bail her out because they hadn`t finished that $200,000 licensing of pictures. They didn`t have no money to bail her out.

I paid my nephew the $50,000. He`s a bail agent. He posted the bond. And she was out. It was only a short amount of time before law enforcement said there was human decomposition in the trunk of the car.

Very seldom does.

PADILLA: Well, I sat there that day, and my partner Rob Dick says to me, OK, do you have an exit strategy? And I says, well, we thought the child was alive, that was the purpose of us being here. Let`s see what happens.

Well, as it was, we were taken off the hook by law enforcement because on Friday, after the decomposition statement was made law enforcement arrested her on the hot checks.

What happens is nine out of 10 times the surety company that backs these bonds, they all take a wait and see attitude, let`s see what happens, until the dust clears. So they revoked the bond.

We used that as an excuse to, hey, the bond is revoked, if you want to get out again, you`ve got money now, Cindy and her attorney were negotiating a $200,000 deal with Jim something or other. And so we said, hey, we are bailing out of here and more power to you to get another agent.

PADILLA: Here`s what she`s guilty of. She was out of Xanax, didn`t have any money to buy it, and she had been putting her baby to sleep with "Xanies," or Xanax. They call them Xanies back there. And she didn`t know how to do it because she had to go to Lazzaro`s house that night after she got into that big fight with Cindy.

Which, incidentally, Cindy didn`t testify to that. I don`t know if it`s because it doesn`t do the prosecution any good to have people think she ran out of there in the middle of the night, and George didn`t see her walking out with the child the next day.

The defense certainly doesn`t want to bring that up. So I think they`re both sitting on their hands on that particular issue.

She put her to sleep with chloroform, not realizing the dangers of chloroform. She had learned how to make chloroform, possibly even used it once or twice before.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: June 03, 2011, 06:15:10 PM »

Oh, just remembered another part I heard today when Padillo was talking on HLN:  KC and Tracey (part of Padillo's team) were looking at pictures of Caylee and Tracy was going on about how cute Caylee is and KC got up and got another scrapbook of picture of her and said words to the effect, here are pictures of me when I was young and I was cute, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1728 on: June 03, 2011, 06:15:36 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ijvm.html

Thanks Northern!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1729 on: June 03, 2011, 06:17:20 PM »

Padilla said something either yesterday on JVM, or the day before, that hadn't been brought out in public yet.  And I can't for the life of me remember what it was.  I just remember JVM's reaction.  Does she keep transcripts for her show?  

Joy Behar show

Very seldom does.

IF this is true (highlighted above) then I bet that's what set them off.  I seriously am back to disliking them as much as I ever did.  They are slimy, disingenuous creatures just like their evil spawn.  

Edited to remove red glow so everyone can read it easier
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:18:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: June 03, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »

Oh, just remembered another part I heard today when Padillo was talking on HLN:  KC and Tracey (part of Padillo's team) were looking at pictures of Caylee and Tracy was going on about how cute Caylee is and KC got up and got another scrapbook of picture of her and said words to the effect, here are pictures of me when I was young and I was cute, too.

Yeah I think they have mentioned that before in interviews.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1731 on: June 03, 2011, 06:18:11 PM »

Hmmm.. Am thinking JVM's staff must have either deleted comments from Padilla from her transcripts, or never included some of them, cuz clear back to last week, the only comments from him (in print) were very tame.  Unlike what I also remember from watching the shows. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: June 03, 2011, 06:19:27 PM »

I had to get a new battery for the Harley so a missed a few people today
 Please someone who is this

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: June 03, 2011, 06:19:33 PM »

I've heard him say that in the very beginning.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1734 on: June 03, 2011, 06:20:36 PM »

I know a lot of folks don't like Leonard but might be fun for the state to call him as a witness 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: June 03, 2011, 06:20:54 PM »

kc/cheney

kc putting her shoes on before going back to her cell

Loca
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: June 03, 2011, 06:20:55 PM »

I've heard him say that in the very beginning.

what kind of mother is jealous of her child!  I'm thrilled that my daughter is going to be prettier & smarter than I ever was!!!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: June 03, 2011, 06:21:55 PM »

I know a lot of folks don't like Leonard but might be fun for the state to call him as a witness 

oh my gosh can you see he & mumbles going at it - they could probably understand each other!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1738 on: June 03, 2011, 06:23:11 PM »

oh my gosh can you see he & mumbles going at it - they could probably understand each other!
I would LOVE to see Jose Baez try to take on Leonard Padilla. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: June 03, 2011, 06:23:42 PM »

Why isn't the hoebag leaving?

the event planner should stay till the end of the party???     
do you please have a link to that? I lost my feed right at that moment!

I just checked WFTV and all the videos are not up yet.  Lets hope they did not cut short the last one and it is on there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.