March 29, 2024, 08:29:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 517048 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: June 03, 2011, 06:24:10 PM »

Oh, just remembered another part I heard today when Padillo was talking on HLN:  KC and Tracey (part of Padillo's team) were looking at pictures of Caylee and Tracy was going on about how cute Caylee is and KC got up and got another scrapbook of picture of her and said words to the effect, here are pictures of me when I was young and I was cute, too.

That's what I said earlier- she was extremely jealous of Caylee.

What she was doing here is called "stealing someone's thunder".  She couldn't bear the fact someone was stating how cute her daughter was without trying to steal the attention away and put it on herself.  She was living in the shadow of her daughter in her birdbrain mind.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: June 03, 2011, 06:25:24 PM »

Oh, just remembered another part I heard today when Padillo was talking on HLN:  KC and Tracey (part of Padillo's team) were looking at pictures of Caylee and Tracy was going on about how cute Caylee is and KC got up and got another scrapbook of picture of her and said words to the effect, here are pictures of me when I was young and I was cute, too.

That's what I said earlier- she was extremely jealous of Caylee.

What she was doing here is called "stealing someone's thunder".  She couldn't bear the fact someone was stating how cute her daughter was without trying to steal the attention away and put it on herself.  She was living in the shadow of her daughter in her birdbrain mind.

birdbrain - aka vulture!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: June 03, 2011, 06:25:31 PM »

kc giving simms advise on how to  proceed.,

hope its about me me me and only me

Loca
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: June 03, 2011, 06:27:03 PM »

kc giving simms advise on how to  proceed.,

hope its about me me me and only me

you know if she were a "normal" person she would be embarrassed to death about her lies & general overall behavior.  She seems to be enjoying it!  It's sick, really sick.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: June 03, 2011, 06:29:03 PM »

Why isn't the hoebag leaving?

the event planner should stay till the end of the party???     
do you please have a link to that? I lost my feed right at that moment!

I just checked WFTV and all the videos are not up yet.  Lets hope they did not cut short the last one and it is on there
Northernrose
if it appears later can you please post it .. sure would like to see it...

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: June 03, 2011, 06:29:24 PM »

Both LKB and Padilla have been popping up on all kinds of shows right now such as NG, Dr. Drew, JVM, HLN, Joy Behar. It is hard to keep straight on which show they were on when they said what.  They are both like a  STD that just won't go away. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: June 03, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »

Speaking of bad STD, LKB will be on Vinnie in a few mins,      
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1747 on: June 03, 2011, 06:31:21 PM »

Watching how the dt interacts with baby-killer, it really looks like they handle her with kid gloves.  The lady attorney seems to have been assigned as her official handler.  Jose and Mumbly both kind of treat her like a 3 year old who needs to be placated so she won't throw a temper tantrum in the middle of the courtroom. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: June 03, 2011, 06:31:27 PM »

Ooooh, I think I see where he's going with this. He's implying that there should have been a lot more trace evidence and a lot more hairs in the car, so someone must have cleaned it--someone with LE experience--like George.
I'm wondering if ICA tried to clean the car one day while they were all at work.  Not sure when the plumbing emergency was but didn't they take the carpet cleaners/vacuums into evidence?

I see that Bozo got Dr. Lee's name in when he will not be testifying.  He needs to be disbarred now!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if this has been mentioned.  But, IMO Dr. Lee can't testify because his credibility has been destroyed & LDB & Ashton will chew him up and spit him out.

However, Bozo is banking on the 12 jurors deciding this case not knowing the details.  So, what can he do?  NAME DROP!!!
   <<<<<< Oh thank you for this.....WOW  Klaas is a genius  (my new ring tone..."raise the roof 99")

Dr. Henry Lee is leaving case over money; defense says it’s just a paperwork issue
 posted by halboedeker on December, 20 2010 5:40 PM

“It’s all because of money problems,” anchor Martie Salt said in introducing the story at the top of the 5 p.m. newscast. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich asked defense attorney Jose Baez, “Is that going to be a big blow to the defense if Dr. Lee doesn’t testify?”

Baez walked away.

Dr Lee got OJ off  ::snipping2::

Lee was a key defense expert during the O.J. Simpson trial in 1995. His testimony on how Los Angeles police handled blood evidence helped win Simpson's acquittal.
The Connecticut-based criminalist's rM-isumM-i includes work on the cases of JonBenet Ramsey and Laci Peterson. Lee has decades of experience and hundreds of murder cases under his belt and is known for charisma on the stand and ability to explain complex science in a way that juries understand.
IMO he left because he didn't want to make the same mistake twice 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: June 03, 2011, 06:31:48 PM »

Why isn't the hoebag leaving?

the event planner should stay till the end of the party???     
do you please have a link to that? I lost my feed right at that moment!

I just checked WFTV and all the videos are not up yet.  Lets hope they did not cut short the last one and it is on there
Northernrose
if it appears later can you please post it .. sure would like to see it...

I will check later and post if I find it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: June 03, 2011, 06:32:58 PM »

C & G's attorney served Leonard Padilla a Cease & Desist letter today. He was informed if he doesn't shut his mouth, he will be sued!!!

Padilla said something either yesterday on JVM, or the day before, that hadn't been brought out in public yet.  And I can't for the life of me remember what it was.  I just remember JVM's reaction.  Does she keep transcripts for her show?  

I don't remember the theory he was spewing, cause I tune him out.....but it was something about KC running out of Xanax to give Caylee.....then said something about KC going to Dante's apartment, New York plates on a car. He said Ricardo drives a silver Ford Focus. He was all over the place, and made NO SENSE!!!

Joy Behar show

::snipping2::

PADILLA: . she`ll take us right to that child and, hey, we`ll be national heroes.

So we headed for Orlando. And the first thing we had was a problem with some of the local people in the industry because, why are you coming from California to bail her out? Well, at the time the local bondsmen didn`t want to bail her out because they hadn`t finished that $200,000 licensing of pictures. They didn`t have no money to bail her out.

I paid my nephew the $50,000. He`s a bail agent. He posted the bond. And she was out. It was only a short amount of time before law enforcement said there was human decomposition in the trunk of the car.

Very seldom does.

BEHAR: So that -- did that change your mind? That changed your mind, Leonard?

PADILLA: Well, I sat there that day, and my partner Rob Dick says to me, OK, do you have an exit strategy? And I says, well, we thought the child was alive, that was the purpose of us being here. Let`s see what happens.

Well, as it was, we were taken off the hook by law enforcement because on Friday, after the decomposition statement was made law enforcement arrested her on the hot checks.

What happens is nine out of 10 times the surety company that backs these bonds, they all take a wait and see attitude, let`s see what happens, until the dust clears. So they revoked the bond.

We used that as an excuse to, hey, the bond is revoked, if you want to get out again, you`ve got money now, Cindy and her attorney were negotiating a $200,000 deal with Jim something or other. And so we said, hey, we are bailing out of here and more power to you to get another agent.

BEHAR: OK. All right. So do you think she is guilty?

PADILLA: Here`s what she`s guilty of. She was out of Xanax, didn`t have any money to buy it, and she had been putting her baby to sleep with "Xanies," or Xanax. They call them Xanies back there. And she didn`t know how to do it because she had to go to Lazzaro`s house that night after she got into that big fight with Cindy.

Which, incidentally, Cindy didn`t testify to that. I don`t know if it`s because it doesn`t do the prosecution any good to have people think she ran out of there in the middle of the night, and George didn`t see her walking out with the child the next day.

The defense certainly doesn`t want to bring that up. So I think they`re both sitting on their hands on that particular issue.

She put her to sleep with chloroform, not realizing the dangers of chloroform. She had learned how to make chloroform, possibly even used it once or twice before.

::snipping2::

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/02/joy.01.html
IF this is true (highlighted above) then I bet that's what set them off.  I seriously am back to disliking them as much as I ever did.  They are slimy, disingenuous creatures just like their evil spawn.  

Edited to remove red glow so everyone can read it easier

It may be NOT true and that is why they are telling him to cease and desist. 

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: June 03, 2011, 06:33:35 PM »

Is it me, or does Casey seem really bored??

(I know I am... this stuff is kinda dry which explains why they went with some of the more interesting stuff first.)

Baez continues to do a great job for the prosecution.

I spent all morning wondering what was going through her head because I've been expecting some sort of an OH CRAP!!! reaction, "I forgot about all these", then the wheels would start rolling planning the next story, but instead I thought she acted like she seeing these for the first time and was convinced they were edited and put together to make her look bad and appear to say things she never would say and her look was an *I told it's been a conspiracy against me since day 1 and they will go to any extremes to convict me*.

If kc's so good at acting,( because she's grown up from a small child, having to act,)  then she needs to freshen up on her "I'm a murder one case defendant" acting skills because she hasn't shown any of the learned behavior Baez claims is all she knows. I'm pretty sure the jury is watching for it too- good grief!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: June 03, 2011, 06:37:09 PM »

northernrose
thank you.. I didnt want to add to the stack lol
would appreciate it  and am greatful and all that good stuff

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: June 03, 2011, 06:40:42 PM »

what time court tomorrow? thanks

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: June 03, 2011, 06:45:20 PM »

LKB is delusional   She takes the conversation of the jail visit video where George says we are a family we have to stick together & Casey wanting to see her father as going toward the defense's case that Casey & George worked together.   That it was an elaborate cover up....shes out of her ever loving pork rind filled mind!

She also thinks Casey saying "Surprise, surprise" to the drowning conversation during the jail visit video with no reaction by her or George is that they knew.  Someone send that woman some Murine ear wax & a different pair of glasses, not rose colored.   IF there was a cover up neither of them would have been bringing it up in the jail visit that they knew was being recorded.   I have a few questions for "Miss Piggy" but I'll just throw out one, if it was "an accident" and George helped Casey why didnt Casey give that all up well before she was indicted for felony murder never mind later?  Dont even go there that she was afraid of her father, she was protected & never would have had to come in contact with him again in her lifetime, so that is hooey!  OMG I cant take the insanity any longer.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: June 03, 2011, 06:45:39 PM »

C & G's attorney served Leonard Padilla a Cease & Desist letter today. He was informed if he doesn't shut his mouth, he will be sued!!!

I saw Leonard on Dr Drew (forget when, I think in the past 2 weeks). He said-Caylee drowned, it was an accident(his opinion)...My opinionis ... That man is no friggin expert, yet he gets on the tv and acts like he is Mr Know It All and it makes me so mad.

I thought that was no less than 2 days ago?  I am forgetful.  LOL

Could have been..LOL I am forgetful too. However, the time I saw him Dr. Drew said he was going to be on the next night too, and I did not watch the show the next night.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: June 03, 2011, 06:46:37 PM »

LKB is delusional   She takes the conversation of the jail visit video where George says we are a family we have to stick together & Casey wanting to see her father as going toward the defense's case that Casey & George worked together.   That it was an elaborate cover up....shes out of her ever loving pork rind filled mind!

She also thinks Casey saying "Surprise, surprise" to the drowning conversation during the jail visit video with no reaction by her or George is that they knew.  Someone send that woman some Murine ear wax & a different pair of glasses, not rose colored.   IF there was a cover up neither of them would have been bringing it up in the jail visit that they knew was being recorded.   I have a few questions for "Miss Piggy" but I'll just throw out one, if it was "an accident" and George helped Casey why didnt Casey give that all up well before she was indicted for felony murder never mind later?  Dont even go there that she was afraid of her father, she was protected & never would have had to come in contact with him again in her lifetime, so that is hooey!  OMG I cant take the insanity any longer.

Sorry meant to say she is on HLN primetime right now with Vinnie.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: June 03, 2011, 06:47:09 PM »

9AM

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: June 03, 2011, 06:47:18 PM »

someone mentioned earlier that richard hornsby wrote a letter to jose baez when baez asked him to help him anyone know anything about it?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: June 03, 2011, 06:47:35 PM »

9AM
capp
thanks

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.