April 20, 2024, 02:02:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 518724 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: June 03, 2011, 07:22:20 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-she-hurt-herself-severely-with-tapes-geraldo-rivera-says.html
Casey Anthony: She ‘hurt herself severely with tapes,’ Geraldo Rivera says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 3 2011 6:28 PM

This morning our local phoneix Fox station quoted Geraldo who said "Casey would be acquitted because she was not read her Miranda rights!"    Geraldo flows with the wind.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: June 03, 2011, 07:29:16 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: June 03, 2011, 07:31:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-she-hurt-herself-severely-with-tapes-geraldo-rivera-says.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 3 2011 6:28 PM

This morning our local phoneix Fox station quoted Geraldo who said "Casey would be acquitted because she was not read her Miranda rights!"    Geraldo flows with the wind.

Grrrr We heard them ask her on tape yesterday if she was read her Miranda rights Casey said YES

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: June 03, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »

So if they knew all along this was an accident will bozo pay the state back for all of his BS "investigative" fees?

Good point!

Great point..Letting Cindy/George go nuts over this for almost 3 years..
I read somewhere, don't quote me, around 300,000 Florida tax payers shelled out.

Anyone know for sure????
  ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1784 on: June 03, 2011, 07:33:32 PM »

Would a kind Monkey please post a link to the cross today of Bloise (sp) I had to leave when they took out the wheel well cover.
Thanks

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: June 03, 2011, 07:33:38 PM »

So if they knew all along this was an accident will bozo pay the state back for all of his BS "investigative" fees?

Good point!

I read somewhere, don't quote me, around 300,000 Florida tax payers shelled out.

Anyone know for sure????

That was the estimate.  I think it will end up higher.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: June 03, 2011, 07:34:46 PM »

Grrrr We heard them ask her on tape yesterday if she was read her Miranda rights Casey said YES

::snipping2:: Yesterday
When Melich read me my rights, he said there is going to be no bond, period. Lee says, yes Melich told them that for sure.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: June 03, 2011, 07:38:36 PM »

Okay, stupid question for more astute Monkeys. I understand the idea that there would be no blood if she was smothered by chloroform or whatever, but as a body decomposes, what happens to the blood? I have smelled death before, but have not seen it at that point. Thanks in advance!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: June 03, 2011, 07:40:01 PM »

Will Casey get on the stand? Think Baez will try to make her?
Even if she did no one would believe her.
maybe they made a deal if he said sex abuse in opening statement she had to back it up on the stand?

While listening to the tapes ... I attempted to put myself in the place of someone who was not aware that Casey was a pathologicall liar.  This young woman has the gift to articulate without batting an eye.  She has many faces.  In other words ... without a background knowledge ... Casey could come across as credible to some jurors.

Being the devil's advocate for a minute ...

I believe if Casey took the stand ... begged the court for mercy ... conceded that Caylee's demise was a result of wrongdoing but was not intended ... admitted that her behaviour and actions in the following 30 days implied no remore ... no conscience ... were inappropriate ... she would have the jury's attention.

At this point the sexual abuse that Casey allegedly endured as a child by her father would become an issue ... an issue which defence "experts" would testify was a justification for all that took place in that one month period in 2008.

Janet

At this point in the trial, based on what has been presented, your talking points are very logical. I realize there is no need to remind monkeys, but Casey is a gifted actress.

She is not a gifted actress, she is a practiced pathological liar - huge difference.  Her facial expressions, temperament & mannerisms giver herself away.
I'm on page 50 catching up!

U know I Hope Casey gets on the stand!!

I WOULD LOVE to see the Prosecution TEAR her up!!!

Star Monkey

If my theory holds any weight ... there would be nothing for the prosecution to do except cross-examine the professional testimony of the "expert" defence witnesses who will claim that there is a connection between childhood sexual abuse and ... the behavior and actions of Casey in the month following the happenings of June 16, 2008 ... the happenings which took the life of her daughter.

Could it be that Casey Anthony will avoid the death penalty ... will avoid LWOP and ... the outcome of an admitted unintentional taking of a life through wrongdoing (choloform) will be manslaughter.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: June 03, 2011, 07:41:38 PM »

Didn't I read where someone said that LP got something from george and cindy's lawyer telling him to pretty much. Stop running your mouth or they are gonna take action against him?
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: June 03, 2011, 07:44:52 PM »

Star Monkey

If my theory holds any weight ... there would be nothing for the prosecution to do except cross-examine the professional testimony of the "expert" defence witnesses who will claim that there is a connection between childhood sexual abuse and ... the behavior and actions of Casey in the month following the happenings of June 16, 2008 ... the happenings which took the life of her daughter.

Could it be that Casey Anthony will avoid the death penalty ... will avoid LWOP and ... the outcome of an admitted unintentional taking of a life through wrongdoing (choloform) will be manslaughter.

Janet

I don't see how they will let her be a witness.  There has been nothing entered as evidence that Casey was molested.  They are trying to tell a story without putting Casey on the stand.  JMO

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: June 03, 2011, 07:45:31 PM »

Good point!

Anyone know for sure????

Jury costs..... $361,000   
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-03-17/news/os-casey-anthony-jury-costs-20110316_1_jurors-trial-ends-penalty-phase

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: June 03, 2011, 07:48:30 PM »

Okay, stupid question for more astute Monkeys. I understand the idea that there would be no blood if she was smothered by chloroform or whatever, but as a body decomposes, what happens to the blood? I have smelled death before, but have not seen it at that point. Thanks in advance!

It coagulates, meaning it stops moving and becomes very thick. Eventually, it separates into layers containing water.

The environment provided by a dead body changes with time. This change is a result of drying, and the activities and by-products of the corpse fauna. Different groups of animals find the corpse attractive at different stages of decomposition and the resultant change in the animal community is called a succession.

Many bacteria respire anaerobically (without oxygen) and so they can consume the body from the inside. They are also tolerant of the acidic conditions of the muscles shortly after death, caused by the build up of lactic acid. Because of these attributes and the fact that they are already present in the body before death, bacteria are the first colonisers and they continue to feed on a dead body until it dries out.

Flies have great powers of dispersal and they rapidly discover bodies, usually* ahead of the beetles. Although they can feed on fluid that exudes from a fresh body, the acidic tissues of a fresh corpse cannot be digested by flies. The activities of the bacteria, and the excretions of fly larvae feeding on exuded fluid, eventually neutralise the acid making the semi-liquid corpse particularly attractive to blowflies, flesh flies and house flies.

(*Necrophorus beetles carry mites on their bodies (Poecilochirus) which feed on fly eggs. If the mites arrive before the eggs hatch, the carcass can be dominated by the beetles.)

The alkaline environment created by the flies is toxic for beetles and so beetles are largely excluded from feeding on the dead body itself as long as the fly larvae are active. However, many species of rove beetle, carrion beetle and burrowing beetle are still present in the early stages of decomposition because they are active predators of fly larvae, avoiding the alkaline tissues of the corpse.

Parasitoid wasps are also abundant at dead bodies, laying their eggs inside fly larvae and pupae.

As the corpse dries, it becomes less suitable for the blowflies, flesh flies and house flies that like a semi-liquid environment. Different fly families, the cheese flies and coffin flies, are abundant as the corpse dries.

Eventually, the corpse becomes too dry for the mouth hooks of maggots to operate effectively. The hide beetles, ham beetles and carcass beetles, with their chewing mouthparts, devour the dry flesh, skin and ligaments. Finally, moth larvae and mites consume the hair, leaving only the bones to slowly disintegrate.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: June 03, 2011, 07:49:10 PM »

Good point!

Anyone know for sure????

That was the estimate.  I think it will end up higher.
didnt the judge bring up the possibility of this happening.. geting sued for those expenses? anyone recall that?? from the hearings??/

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: June 03, 2011, 07:50:43 PM »

something I found on decomp in water. It does preserve the body. And with a plastic bag, more so, I'd guess.

http://www.dundee.ac.uk/forensicmedicine/notes/water.pdf

Sinking, putrefaction and refloating
 A body in water will usually sink but because the specific gravity of a body is very close to that of water then small variations e.g. air trapped in clothing have a considerable effect on buoyancy. Having sunk to the bottom the body will remain there until putrefactive gas formation decreases the specific gravity of the body and creates sufficient buoyancy to allow it to rise to the surface and float. Heavy clothing and weights attached to the body may delay but will not usually prevent the body rising. Putrefaction proceeds at a slower rate in water than in air, in sea water than in fresh water and in running water than in stagnant water. The principal determinant is the temperature of the water so that in deep very cold water e.g. the North American Great Lakes or the ocean the body may never resurface.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: June 03, 2011, 07:51:11 PM »

The defense knew that the jail house tapes would be a part of the case .... and basically the tapes completely make Casey look look a callous killer. The fact that the jurors are watching these tapes knowing from Baez's opening statement that Casey knew Caylee was dead all along, makes her look even worse.

How this was their defense only shows just how much of no defense they have for Casey.

After three years ,,, they had nothing because when one has killed, they have no defense.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: June 03, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »

After admitting to a drowning accident, how does anyone unintentionally give chloroform to a two-year-old baby?  Manslaughter? I think not.
Accidential and unintentional are three years too late!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: June 03, 2011, 07:54:43 PM »

Star Monkey

Janet

I don't see how they will let her be a witness.  There has been nothing entered as evidence that Casey was molested.  They are trying to tell a story without putting Casey on the stand.  JMO

You could be right.  However ... from a legal perspective I still cannot comprehend the despicable accusations in Jose Baez's opening statement if there is no foundation.

Think about it.  Replace the name "George" with "DonFL". 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: June 03, 2011, 07:56:03 PM »

It coagulates, meaning it stops moving and becomes very thick. Eventually, it separates into layers containing water.

The environment provided by a dead body changes with time. This change is a result of drying, and the activities and by-products of the corpse fauna. Different groups of animals find the corpse attractive at different stages of decomposition and the resultant change in the animal community is called a succession.

Many bacteria respire anaerobically (without oxygen) and so they can consume the body from the inside. They are also tolerant of the acidic conditions of the muscles shortly after death, caused by the build up of lactic acid. Because of these attributes and the fact that they are already present in the body before death, bacteria are the first colonisers and they continue to feed on a dead body until it dries out.

Flies have great powers of dispersal and they rapidly discover bodies, usually* ahead of the beetles. Although they can feed on fluid that exudes from a fresh body, the acidic tissues of a fresh corpse cannot be digested by flies. The activities of the bacteria, and the excretions of fly larvae feeding on exuded fluid, eventually neutralise the acid making the semi-liquid corpse particularly attractive to blowflies, flesh flies and house flies.

(*Necrophorus beetles carry mites on their bodies (Poecilochirus) which feed on fly eggs. If the mites arrive before the eggs hatch, the carcass can be dominated by the beetles.)

The alkaline environment created by the flies is toxic for beetles and so beetles are largely excluded from feeding on the dead body itself as long as the fly larvae are active. However, many species of rove beetle, carrion beetle and burrowing beetle are still present in the early stages of decomposition because they are active predators of fly larvae, avoiding the alkaline tissues of the corpse.

Parasitoid wasps are also abundant at dead bodies, laying their eggs inside fly larvae and pupae.

As the corpse dries, it becomes less suitable for the blowflies, flesh flies and house flies that like a semi-liquid environment. Different fly families, the cheese flies and coffin flies, are abundant as the corpse dries.

Eventually, the corpse becomes too dry for the mouth hooks of maggots to operate effectively. The hide beetles, ham beetles and carcass beetles, with their chewing mouthparts, devour the dry flesh, skin and ligaments. Finally, moth larvae and mites consume the hair, leaving only the bones to slowly disintegrate.

Wow! Thank you so much!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: June 03, 2011, 07:57:18 PM »

Star Monkey

Janet

You could be right.  However ... from a legal perspective I still cannot comprehend the despicable accusations in Jose Baez's opening statement if there is no foundation.

Think about it.  Replace the name "George" with "DonFL". 

Janet

Better yet, replace the name "George" with "Janet" -- women molest too!  Think about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.