April 25, 2024, 06:50:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 519091 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: June 03, 2011, 09:13:07 PM »

Hi Janet, thanks for the links you posted. I believe opening statements are not evidence, so the jury cannot use them as fact. If they were evidence, then yes I do believe KC would have to take the stand if she is the only source of the accusation.

I may be wrong, usually am, so maybe someone can correct me about opening statements.

... but the jury did hear those opening statements ... opening statements that could be considering "reasonable doubt" in deliberation.

If I understand correctly ... the defamation of an person without ANY foundation is legally permissible in the defence's opening statement.

Something does not see right.

Janet

You mean something's not right about the law or that Baez would say it if he didn't have proof?

mizjay

I feel I am once again entering the Twilight Zone.  Common sense tells me that something is wrong when a defence attorney is legally allowed to spew forth despicable allegations in his opening statement against ANYONE ... including you and me ...without any credible backup.  Since when does the legal system made exceptions when it come to defaming somebody's character?

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: June 03, 2011, 09:13:09 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Aw, jeez loca... I am eating here....
Something very very wrong here - not because she has a tatoo - but look at it - folks get tatoos that MEAN something to them at a particular time. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: June 03, 2011, 09:13:48 PM »

Loco,  end of this video you see the event planner stays at the end of the party today after all the lawyers pack up their toys and leave

http://www.wftv.com/video/28127004/index.html
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: June 03, 2011, 09:13:58 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is that Casey's tatooe?  Huge!  What is that all over her back under the bra by her waist?  (besides a fat role!)  

A few years since the "Hot Body Contests".

I hope you are happy loca, I am blind  
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 09:23:18 PM by Red » Logged
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: June 03, 2011, 09:14:18 PM »

attorney on NG saying Blowhole is an abomination

abomination.......a vile, shameful, or detestable action, condition, habit, etc.

Just curious, is there a such thing as an honorable defense attorney? I realize that an atty takes an oath to vigorous defend their client; however, that code of ethics has nothing to do with this fool legal pundits on the shows. They have no legal obligation to defend Casey; however, you would think they might know a bit more of the case. On JVM one of the pathetc defense pundits stated that Casey never allowed George to be alone with Caylee. In a moment of clarity where Padilla stated that he had talked to neighbors and that was not true at all.

So we either have a legal pundit who is lying thru her teeth or providing false information and not caring whether its true or not. Do these people have souls?

Is there a defense attorney who will just come out and say that Baez is over his head and doing a disservice to his client, let alone the case is a fiasco. After 3 years all they got is a made up story of sexual abuse in opening statements. The VIDEOS have been damning to that argument and all but disproved it. Even the pool drowning was brought up and Casey did not blink an eyelash. She did not skip a beat. Which means, either the story of Caylee drowning in pool is a total lie or she is as cold, calculating and deviously evil as it comes. Either way, Casey loses.

As for Baez taking pics with groupies outside of the Court House ... what an A$$clown. Your client is on trial for her life and the atty is yucking it up. Unreal.
Red
hi
this evening.. this blk male that is an HLN commentator.. said that he talked to jose and found out ... that jose has tried many high profile murder cases.. thats what I am talking about they just say the first thing that comes out of their mouth and dont investigate.

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: June 03, 2011, 09:14:53 PM »

abomination.......a vile, shameful, or detestable action, condition, habit, etc.

Just curious, is there a such thing as an honorable defense attorney? I realize that an atty takes an oath to vigorous defend their client; however, that code of ethics has nothing to do with this fool legal pundits on the shows. They have no legal obligation to defend Casey; however, you would think they might know a bit more of the case. On JVM one of the pathetc defense pundits stated that Casey never allowed George to be alone with Caylee. In a moment of clarity where Padilla stated that he had talked to neighbors and that was not true at all.

So we either have a legal pundit who is lying thru her teeth or providing false information and not caring whether its true or not. Do these people have souls?

Is there a defense attorney who will just come out and say that Baez is over his head and doing a disservice to his client, let alone the case is a fiasco. After 3 years all they got is a made up story of sexual abuse in opening statements. The VIDEOS have been damning to that argument and all but disproved it. Even the pool drowning was brought up and Casey did not blink an eyelash. She did not skip a beat. Which means, either the story of Caylee drowning in pool is a total lie or she is as cold, calculating and deviously evil as it comes. Either way, Casey loses.

As for Baez taking pics with groupies outside of the Court House ... what an A$$clown. Your client is on trial for her life and the atty is yucking it up. Unreal.

It is unreal...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: June 03, 2011, 09:16:25 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Aw, jeez loca... I am eating here....
Something very very wrong here - not because she has a tatoo - but look at it - folks get tatoos that MEAN something to them at a particular time. 

Well... I have to say I use to date a guy who was a tattoo artist and NOT all tattoos mean something....but I know what you mean...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: June 03, 2011, 09:16:58 PM »

mizjay

I feel I am once again entering the Twilight Zone.  Common sense tells me that something is wrong when a defence attorney is legally allowed to spew forth despicable allegations in his opening statement against ANYONE ... including you and me ...without any credible backup.  Since when does the legal system made exceptions when it come to defaming somebody's character?

IMO

Janet

Janet, I agree with you on this, but I'm guessing there must be a reason? Somewhere, sometime, there must have been something that caused this to come into being. However, I definitely think it needs to be reviewed, and if it cannot be proven, then I say allow them to sue! It does seem wrong that someone can just claim anything!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: June 03, 2011, 09:17:08 PM »

Loco,  end of this video you see the event planner stays at the end of the party today after all the lawyers pack up their toys and leave

thanks rose and its loca.. loca is for males  
I appreciate that you did this for me thank you kindly.

Loca
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: June 03, 2011, 09:17:26 PM »

she broke out in something all over her back dunno
It looks communicable. 
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

im itching like a hound dog

Mattress skid marks?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: June 03, 2011, 09:17:44 PM »

thanks rose and its loca.. loca is for males  
I appreciate that you did this for me thank you kindly.
oops loco is for men

my bad lol must be tired

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: June 03, 2011, 09:18:25 PM »

Where is Brandi or someone who is smart? I wanna see if that is another tat down lower....where the nasty stuff and the fat rolls are...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: June 03, 2011, 09:19:06 PM »

Well... I have to say I use to date a guy who was a tattoo artist and NOT all tattoos mean something....but I know what you mean...

The great thing is, though, Casey says in one of the videos that the tattoo has to do with Caylee. So, there's that evidence which will help that argument.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: June 03, 2011, 09:20:14 PM »

The great thing is, though, Casey says in one of the videos that the tattoo has to do with Caylee. So, there's that evidence which will help that argument.

Oh, of course that one had to do with Caylee...no doubt here...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1874 on: June 03, 2011, 09:20:25 PM »

Thank you Tamikosmom for posting all those links 

I do have to say that I love Mr Bloise he was a very good witness I love how he said Jury.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: June 03, 2011, 09:20:27 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is that Casey's tatooe?  Huge!  What is that all over her back under the bra by her waist?  (besides a fat role!) 

bachne

That is funny Rose!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: June 03, 2011, 09:21:58 PM »

Oh, of course that one had to do with Caylee...no doubt here...

Ahh! I'm slow tonight. Sorry...tired. You mean whatever's lower. I wonder if that's stretch marks from pregnancy? Or acne? Or maybe it is a tattoo. Interesting!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: June 03, 2011, 09:22:12 PM »

Red
hi
this evening.. this blk male that is an HLN commentator.. said that he talked to jose and found out ... that jose has tried many high profile murder cases.. thats what I am talking about they just say the first thing that comes out of their mouth and dont investigate.

Yep, Baez has tried many high profile murder cases as much as Casey is a unknown, in the Biblical sense.

It is true that these pundits are so full of themselves, even the attys are. I can remember back during the Natalee Holloway case, I used to be on the old Court YV doing interviews and going up against these legal pundits, including Taco Joe who would later become JVDS's atty. I did 1, maybe 2 shows against him and then he refused to do any more shows where we were on at the same time because of getting his clock cleaned.

I can say with much certainty that there are many bloggers and folks on line following this case that know more of this case and could easily clean Baez's clock in an point-counterpoint venue.

It is really shocking sometimes just how little these so-called pundits actually know and present themselves as experts.
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1878 on: June 03, 2011, 09:23:43 PM »

Those pics of Caylee talking and babbling (like the one just on NG) make my heart break.  *lookingforthetearsmonkey*
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1879 on: June 03, 2011, 09:24:34 PM »

That stuff in her lumbar curve looks like birdshot!

Did George catch her breaking into the shed again? Like, in the act?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.