April 18, 2024, 08:27:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 518623 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: June 03, 2011, 09:24:54 PM »

Where is Brandi or someone who is smart? I wanna see if that is another tat down lower....where the nasty stuff and the fat rolls are...

Not Brandi, not smart, but IIRC, she has a shamrock tramp stamp.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: June 03, 2011, 09:25:39 PM »

Thank you Tamikosmom for posting all those links 

I do have to say that I love Mr Bloise he was a very good witness I love how he said Jury.

Monkey hugs

Thanks Stacey

Life outside the computer room beckoned this afternoon so ... I have a lot of catching up to do.  I'll have a boo in Magic's thread.  Maybe she has provided one of her wonderfull overviews.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: June 03, 2011, 09:27:55 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-she-hurt-herself-severely-with-tapes-geraldo-rivera-says.html
Casey Anthony: She ‘hurt herself severely with tapes,’ Geraldo Rivera says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 3 2011 6:28 PM

The defense knew that the jail house tapes would be a part of the case .... and basically the tapes completely make Casey look look a callous killer. The fact that the jurors are watching these tapes knowing from Baez's opening statement that Casey knew Caylee was dead all along, makes her look even worse.

How this was their defense only shows just how much of no defense they have for Casey.

After three years ,,, they had nothing because when one has killed, they have no defense.

They not only knew they would come in, they received them & read the reactions to them.  There is no doubt in my mind that they analyzed them because their previous colleague Linda K Baden is on all the shows covering this case spinning for them daily now.  There is no excuse after nearly 3 years for them not to have met a dead line of six months ago to file a motion in limine.   Just the same they would have come in anyways because there is no valid legal argument to not permit them, regardless of whining that they were prejudicial.  Their client was fully aware that the jail visits were recorded & they live in a State where they know that there is liberal discovery rules due to its Sunshine Law.

Speaking of those tapes, it came up earlier on HLN tonight that 1) George mentioned hoping when they found Caylee that he wanted to take her swimming in the pool.  At some point Id like to hear that portion again.  IMHO, he would have NEVER EVER said that if he knew she drowned in the pool maliciously or accidentally at Casey's hand.   2) George mentions even being willing to put his entire family in protective custody to find Caylee -- this I would imagine in response to his daughter's "Im protecting the family" crap & it didnt make sense to him (ps that blows the defense theory).  Considering what we know now by Bozo's absurd & wild opening statement, it is my firm belief that a) George had no part in what happened to Caylee b) George did not molest his daughter, not once not ever c) Casey is a cold blooded narcissistic sociopath who is so spiteful that she is willing to attempt to take down her entire family with her...thru the heart she has already.

I'd say the reason why Casey couldnt swallow during her jail visit fit was because for the first time she felt that her lies were catching up to her & that was the physical response she was experiencing due to them cutting her off at the source.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: June 03, 2011, 09:28:42 PM »

Well... I have to say I use to date a guy who was a tattoo artist and NOT all tattoos mean something....but I know what you mean...

The great thing is, though, Casey says in one of the videos that the tattoo has to do with Caylee. So, there's that evidence which will help that argument.

Oh, of course that one had to do with Caylee...no doubt here...

Ahh! I'm slow tonight. Sorry...tired. You mean whatever's lower. I wonder if that's stretch marks from pregnancy? Or acne? Or maybe it is a tattoo. Interesting!

Yes...sometimes I think it is stretch marks, sometimes a tattoo... I am nosy and want to know!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: June 03, 2011, 09:29:00 PM »

mizjay

I feel I am once again entering the Twilight Zone.  Common sense tells me that something is wrong when a defence attorney is legally allowed to spew forth despicable allegations in his opening statement against ANYONE ... including you and me ...without any credible backup.  Since when does the legal system made exceptions when it come to defaming somebody's character?

IMO

Janet

Janet, I agree with you on this, but I'm guessing there must be a reason? Somewhere, sometime, there must have been something that caused this to come into being. However, I definitely think it needs to be reviewed, and if it cannot be proven, then I say allow them to sue! It does seem wrong that someone can just claim anything!

Thanks stayhomemommy.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: June 03, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »

Where is Brandi or someone who is smart? I wanna see if that is another tat down lower....where the nasty stuff and the fat rolls are...

Not Brandi, not smart, but IIRC, she has a shamrock tramp stamp.

THAT'S RIGHT!!!! Thanks I had forgotten about that....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: June 03, 2011, 09:31:31 PM »

mizjay

I feel I am once again entering the Twilight Zone.  Common sense tells me that something is wrong when a defence attorney is legally allowed to spew forth despicable allegations in his opening statement against ANYONE ... including you and me ...without any credible backup.  Since when does the legal system made exceptions when it come to defaming somebody's character?

IMO

Janet

Janet, I agree with you on this, but I'm guessing there must be a reason? Somewhere, sometime, there must have been something that caused this to come into being. However, I definitely think it needs to be reviewed, and if it cannot be proven, then I say allow them to sue! It does seem wrong that someone can just claim anything!

I so agree ladies . It seems unconscionable and also seems like IF not proven there ought to be a legal way of restoring your good name. It's sad because even if it's unfounded and even if in some way it was recanted, the stain will always be there. There will forever be people who say " oh, that Kronk guy..he was a pedophile ans a grave robber"...it's so wrong.

I'd imagine that only the most unethical attys would dare to brazenly accuse innocent people but Baez has made this his trademark. He had already put in the media that RK was  an abuser with a duct tape fetish  and somehow it grew legs and he was a pedophile...Baez could get away with that by merely saying "allegedly". Now we've got the incest allegations. I don't believe them because kc is a heartless ghoul and she knows that she MUST be viewed as a victim. She must be a sympathetic defednat, her life depends on it and since she has not one drop of respect or loyalty to the people that gave birth to her...off with their heads.
I'll be very very surprised if the allegations can be proven or even acknowledged by anyone else. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: June 03, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »

Ahh! I'm slow tonight. Sorry...tired. You mean whatever's lower. I wonder if that's stretch marks from pregnancy? Or acne? Or maybe it is a tattoo. Interesting!

Yes...sometimes I think it is stretch marks, sometimes a tattoo... I am nosy and want to know!!!

Now you've got me curious, too! lol  I'm not a smart enough monkey to enlarge it, though. Sorry! Sad
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: June 03, 2011, 09:32:36 PM »

Did anyone catch Dr. Drew just now with the former NY detective that is on HLN off and on?? Wow

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: June 03, 2011, 09:33:51 PM »

Did anyone catch Dr. Drew just now with the former NY detective that is on HLN off and on?? Wow

Hi IBE!!!! Do tell!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: June 03, 2011, 09:34:27 PM »

I so agree ladies . It seems unconscionable and also seems like IF not proven there ought to be a legal way of restoring your good name. It's sad because even if it's unfounded and even if in some way it was recanted, the stain will always be there. There will forever be people who say " oh, that Kronk guy..he was a pedophile ans a grave robber"...it's so wrong.

I'd imagine that only the most unethical attys would dare to brazenly accuse innocent people but Baez has made this his trademark. He had already put in the media that RK was  an abuser with a duct tape fetish  and somehow it grew legs and he was a pedophile...Baez could get away with that by merely saying "allegedly". Now we've got the incest allegations. I don't believe them because kc is a heartless ghoul and she knows that she MUST be viewed as a victim. She must be a sympathetic defednat, her life depends on it and since she has not one drop of respect or loyalty to the people that gave birth to her...off with their heads.
I'll be very very surprised if the allegations can be proven or even acknowledged by anyone else. 

Agreed, and well said, mizjay,
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: June 03, 2011, 09:35:18 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Aw, jeez loca... I am eating here.... ::Monkey ciriNoNo::
Something very very wrong here - not because she has a tatoo - but look at it - folks get tatoos that MEAN something to them at a particular time. 

Are those bruises in the oblongo circle below the bra, on each side of the backbone?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: June 03, 2011, 09:35:50 PM »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Stay on the top of the trial.  If you want to talk about Casey's back please go to the break room.  TIA.
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: June 03, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »

I tried enlarging the pic and it doesn't enlarge well.  UGG.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: June 03, 2011, 09:36:52 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Aw, jeez loca... I am eating here.... ::Monkey ciriNoNo::
Something very very wrong here - not because she has a tatoo - but look at it - folks get tatoos that MEAN something to them at a particular time. 

Are those bruises in the oblongo circle below the bra, on each side of the backbone?

HEHE...that's what we are trying to figure out IBE....nasy, huh? Monkey Devil!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: June 03, 2011, 09:37:34 PM »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Stay on the top of the trial.  If you want to talk about Casey's back please go to the break room.  TIA.

Sorry klaas... I apologize and will be good...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: June 03, 2011, 09:37:51 PM »

Has anyone talked about what he said and if not, I will.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1897 on: June 03, 2011, 09:38:22 PM »

Does any Monkey know if the tape of casey's reaction when Caylee was found will be coming in as evidence ?

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: June 03, 2011, 09:39:12 PM »

Has anyone talked about what he said and if not, I will.

I haven't heard and am patiently waiting for you to tell...please do...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: June 03, 2011, 09:39:49 PM »

Agreed, and well said, mizjay,

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.