April 25, 2024, 02:31:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 519060 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1940 on: June 03, 2011, 11:07:55 PM »

Tomorrow they will be calling - Karen Korsberg Lowe, FBI Lab, on the HAIR BANDING and it's expected to last most of the day
I wonder if Sims will do most of the talking.  I was under the impression that she was the 'forensic' expert and yet, she didn't do any questioning today.  I was surprised by that.  Frankly, I think her personality would go over better with the jury than that of Mason or Baez.  I think she is a bit scattered in her questioning, but at least she's not rude with the witnesses.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: June 03, 2011, 11:08:28 PM »

Tomorrow they will be calling - Karen Korsberg Lowe, FBI Lab, on the HAIR BANDING and it's expected to last most of the day

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: June 03, 2011, 11:12:08 PM »

I asked earlier , but would like more opinions. What are the advantages to ICA or the defense to get a mistrial?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: June 03, 2011, 11:13:11 PM »

I asked earlier , but would like more opinions. What are the advantages to ICA or the defense to get a mistrial?

Postponing the inevitable?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: June 03, 2011, 11:15:20 PM »

Just in case bozo is reading here again and now going to use Pathological Narcissism as a new defense.........................

Pathological narcissism should not be construed as a form of psychosis because:

1. The narcissists is usually fully aware of the difference between true and false, real and make-belief, the invented and the extant, right and wrong. The narcissist consciously chooses to adopt one version of the events, an aggrandizing narrative, a fairy-tale existence, a "what-if" counterfactual life. He is emotionally invested in his personal myth. The narcissist feels better as fiction than as fact - but he never loses sight of the fact that it is all just fiction.

2. Throughout, the narcissist is in full control of his faculties, cognizant of his choices, and goal-orientated. His behaviour is intentional and directional. He is a manipulator and his delusions are in the service of his stratagems. Hence his chameleon-like ability to change guises, his conduct, and his convictions on a dime.

3. Narcissistic delusions rarely persist in the face of blanket opposition and reams of evidence to the contrary. The narcissist usually tries to convert his social milieu to his point of view. He attempts to condition his nearest and dearest to positively reinforce his delusional False Self. But, if he fails, he modifies his profile on the fly. He "plays it by ear". His False Self is extemporaneous - a perpetual work of art, permanently reconstructed in a reiterative process designed around intricate and complex feedback loops.

Though the narcissistic personality is rigid - its content is always in flux. Narcissists forever re-invent themselves, adapt their consumption of narcissistic supply to the "marketplace", attuned to the needs of their "suppliers". Like the performers that they are, they resonate with their "audience", giving it what it expects and wants. They are efficient instruments for the extraction and consumption of human reactions.

As a result of this interminable process of fine tuning, narcissists have no loyalties, no values, no doctrines, no beliefs, no affiliations, and no convictions. Their only constraint is their addiction to human attention, positive or negative.

Psychotics, by comparison, are fixated on a certain view of the world and of their place in it. They ignore any and all information that might challenge their delusions. Gradually, they retreat into the inner recesses of their tormented mind and become dysfunctional.

Narcissists can't afford to shut out the world because they so heavily depend on it for the regulation of their labile sense of self-worth. Owing to this dependence, they are hypersensitive and hypervigilant, alert to every bit of new data. They are continuously busy rearranging their self-delusions to incorporate new information in an ego-syntonic manner.

This is why the Narcissistic Personality Disorder is insufficient grounds for claiming a "diminished capacity" (insanity) defense. Narcissists are never divorced from reality - they crave it, and need it, and consume it in order to maintain the precarious balance of their disorganized, borderline-psychotic personality. All narcissists, even the freakiest ones, can tell right from wrong, act with intent, and are in full control of their faculties and actions.

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/8-7-2005-74387.asp

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: June 03, 2011, 11:17:38 PM »

I also read that Karen Lowe will probably be called on Saturday.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: June 03, 2011, 11:21:49 PM »

Zoomology
I did the same thing with Mark Nejame in the begining and like you! I wrote him again when he quit the anthonys. I was on FB than .. he was my friend. Have chatted with him a few time, realy like mark.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: June 03, 2011, 11:23:03 PM »

brace yourselves with tums and aspern! because it is going to be excruciating listening to baez fumble and mumble.

Loca
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1948 on: June 03, 2011, 11:26:18 PM »

Just in case bozo is reading here again and now going to use Pathological Narcissism as a new defense.........................

1. The narcissists is usually fully aware of the difference between true and false, real and make-belief, the invented and the extant, right and wrong. The narcissist consciously chooses to adopt one version of the events, an aggrandizing narrative, a fairy-tale existence, a "what-if" counterfactual life. He is emotionally invested in his personal myth. The narcissist feels better as fiction than as fact - but he never loses sight of the fact that it is all just fiction.

2. Throughout, the narcissist is in full control of his faculties, cognizant of his choices, and goal-orientated. His behaviour is intentional and directional. He is a manipulator and his delusions are in the service of his stratagems. Hence his chameleon-like ability to change guises, his conduct, and his convictions on a dime.

3. Narcissistic delusions rarely persist in the face of blanket opposition and reams of evidence to the contrary. The narcissist usually tries to convert his social milieu to his point of view. He attempts to condition his nearest and dearest to positively reinforce his delusional False Self. But, if he fails, he modifies his profile on the fly. He "plays it by ear". His False Self is extemporaneous - a perpetual work of art, permanently reconstructed in a reiterative process designed around intricate and complex feedback loops.

Though the narcissistic personality is rigid - its content is always in flux. Narcissists forever re-invent themselves, adapt their consumption of narcissistic supply to the "marketplace", attuned to the needs of their "suppliers". Like the performers that they are, they resonate with their "audience", giving it what it expects and wants. They are efficient instruments for the extraction and consumption of human reactions.

As a result of this interminable process of fine tuning, narcissists have no loyalties, no values, no doctrines, no beliefs, no affiliations, and no convictions. Their only constraint is their addiction to human attention, positive or negative.

Psychotics, by comparison, are fixated on a certain view of the world and of their place in it. They ignore any and all information that might challenge their delusions. Gradually, they retreat into the inner recesses of their tormented mind and become dysfunctional.

Narcissists can't afford to shut out the world because they so heavily depend on it for the regulation of their labile sense of self-worth. Owing to this dependence, they are hypersensitive and hypervigilant, alert to every bit of new data. They are continuously busy rearranging their self-delusions to incorporate new information in an ego-syntonic manner.

This is why the Narcissistic Personality Disorder is insufficient grounds for claiming a "diminished capacity" (insanity) defense. Narcissists are never divorced from reality - they crave it, and need it, and consume it in order to maintain the precarious balance of their disorganized, borderline-psychotic personality. All narcissists, even the freakiest ones, can tell right from wrong, act with intent, and are in full control of their faculties and actions.

WOW!!! Thank for posting this-GREAT article!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: June 03, 2011, 11:28:35 PM »

klaasend
padila said that casey would only get 5-10 years. What is your opinion
thanks

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: June 03, 2011, 11:29:29 PM »

thanks turbo cool reading and seeing it live before our eyes in casey.

Loca
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: June 03, 2011, 11:39:03 PM »

LKB is delusional   She takes the conversation of the jail visit video where George says we are a family we have to stick together & Casey wanting to see her father as going toward the defense's case that Casey & George worked together.   That it was an elaborate cover up....shes out of her ever loving pork rind filled mind!

She also thinks Casey saying "Surprise, surprise" to the drowning conversation during the jail visit video with no reaction by her or George is that they knew.  Someone send that woman some Murine ear wax & a different pair of glasses, not rose colored.   IF there was a cover up neither of them would have been bringing it up in the jail visit that they knew was being recorded.   I have a few questions for "Miss Piggy" but I'll just throw out one, if it was "an accident" and George helped Casey why didnt Casey give that all up well before she was indicted for felony murder never mind later?  Dont even go there that she was afraid of her father, she was protected & never would have had to come in contact with him again in her lifetime, so that is hooey!  OMG I cant take the insanity any longer.

LMBFAO!!!!!  Pork rind mind!  Cappy, you keep hangin in FL and we're gonna make a Southerner out of you yet!  I'm sorry to ask this and I will make it real quick but what I did happen to pass by and see on tv today I noticed CSI peeps...was anything real important brought out?  I'm just getting home and gotta go to work early so I don't have time to watch the vids.  I apologize again for asking.  Is JoJo's supposed lover on either witness list?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: June 03, 2011, 11:39:33 PM »

I had to laugh at this.........tomorrow is Saturday. We monkeys have even lost our days of the week. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: June 03, 2011, 11:42:30 PM »

klaasend
thanks

My opinion is Padilla hasn't a clue and never has.  He has always been in it for the publicity. 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: June 03, 2011, 11:48:29 PM »

5 to 10 years really?? Why would he say that?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: June 03, 2011, 11:49:44 PM »

klaasend
thanks

My opinion is Padilla hasn't a clue and never has.  He has always been in it for the publicity. 

I agree.

I also think Dr. Sally Karioth, Ph.D, RN (the "new witness" the defense is trying to use) is just in it for the publicity, along with many other people in this case.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: June 03, 2011, 11:51:49 PM »

Hypothethical question here. If you were a jury member on this case and listened to the evidence these past two weeks, What would you conclude at this point was the motive for KC ending Caylees life?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: June 03, 2011, 11:55:17 PM »

WOW!!! Thank for posting this-GREAT article!!

I thought when I read it we are watching all the symptoms unfold before our very eyes. If this is not KC - I don't know what is............

"Narcissists forever re-invent themselves, adapt their consumption of narcissistic supply to the "marketplace", attuned to the needs of their "suppliers". Like the performers that they are, they resonate with their "audience", giving it what it expects and wants. They are efficient instruments for the extraction and consumption of human reactions.

As a result of this interminable process of fine tuning, narcissists have no loyalties, no values, no doctrines, no beliefs, no affiliations, and no convictions. Their only constraint is their addiction to human attention, positive or negative."

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: June 03, 2011, 11:55:17 PM »

Hypothethical question here. If you were a jury member on this case and listened to the evidence these past two weeks, What would you conclude at this point was the motive for KC ending Caylees life?

I wouldn't be positive of her motive, probably would go back and forth between a couple. However, I would not go back and forth as to her guilt. You don't have to know the motive to decide guilt or innocence.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: June 03, 2011, 11:57:06 PM »

I had to think about that for a moment - I think I would believe she killed her over wanting to be with Tony. I personally don't think that is the reason, but I think it is what they would surmise from what has been presented.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.