April 20, 2024, 07:21:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 518738 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2000 on: June 04, 2011, 01:46:16 AM »

You know I have to say..
No one will believe the pool story .. not just monkeys here but jurors ...
Because
Casey lied about the help movin her car...
Will cameras come in from amcott?

No way George AND Casey knew and kept it secrete..
No way ...

I'm guessing Caylee died the 24/25...

Amscot cameras were NOT working.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2001 on: June 04, 2011, 01:47:50 AM »

WOW!!! Thank for posting this-GREAT article!!

I thought when I read it we are watching all the symptoms unfold before our very eyes. If this is not KC - I don't know what is............

"Narcissists forever re-invent themselves, adapt their consumption of narcissistic supply to the "marketplace", attuned to the needs of their "suppliers". Like the performers that they are, they resonate with their "audience", giving it what it expects and wants. They are efficient instruments for the extraction and consumption of human reactions.

As a result of this interminable process of fine tuning, narcissists have no loyalties, no values, no doctrines, no beliefs, no affiliations, and no convictions. Their only constraint is their addiction to human attention, positive or negative."

This sounds like bozo too. Thus his bigger and grandiose opening statement! Casey and bozo are so much alike it is scary.....what a good match    

Just saying....imo

One of the article I read said that psychopaths tend to attract both willing participants in their schemes and amazingly other psychopaths, so you may be right on the money there.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2002 on: June 04, 2011, 01:47:56 AM »

You know I have to say..
Because

No way ...

I think she died either the 16th or 17th.

Really.. Its been so long since I went over everything. It could be if she moved the body because I think the body wad in the car for 2.6 days??or maybe 2.6 days after she moved it the first time...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2003 on: June 04, 2011, 01:50:24 AM »

I know, Cubbee........ it doesn't account for the duct tape. I just don't understand it. If Caylee died from the tape, and it would seem she did, then I hope she was chloroformed first.

Chloroform has a tendency to make people vomit - I have wondered if she started barfing and KC put the duct tape on to keep it from being all over her car.
That's so sad...

I always thought she taped het mouth to make people think someone else did it or to stop her from screaming if she woke up.

If she did it to stop her from screaming, she did it with the intention of killing her because there is no way to get all that duct tape out of her hair.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2004 on: June 04, 2011, 01:50:58 AM »

You know I have to say..
Because

No way ...

Really.. Its been so long since I went over everything. It could be if she moved the body because I think the body wad in the car for 2.6 days??or maybe 2.6 days after she moved it the first time...

Or she kept her in their freezer for a couple of days.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2005 on: June 04, 2011, 01:51:20 AM »

You know I have to say..
Because

No way ...

Oh.. my.. misinformation I got. Thanks!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2006 on: June 04, 2011, 01:51:57 AM »

I'm beginning to wonder if Basz is purposely screwing up so Casey will get another trial if that is possible???

I doubt his ego would let him purposfully do that.  It has been said that there are
9 to 11 attorneys working on her defense at all times.   Bill Sheaffer said that insufficient
council would have to be her last appeal, when all other appeals were exhausted.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2007 on: June 04, 2011, 01:52:03 AM »

You know I have to say..
Because

No way ...

IIRC from the testimony they were "dummy cameras"

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2008 on: June 04, 2011, 01:52:37 AM »

You know I have to say..
Because

No way ...

That's true I didn't think of it. I do know she killed her. I hope all the jury does too!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2009 on: June 04, 2011, 01:54:58 AM »

I asked earlier , but would like more opinions. What are the advantages to ICA or the defense to get a mistrial?

Postponing the inevitable?
klaasend
padila said that casey would only get 5-10 years. What is your opinion
thanks

My opinion is Padilla hasn't a clue and never has.  He has always been in it for the publicity. 

I thought I liked him at first, but he lets his mouth overpower his undershorts too often to suit me. I like theories to ponder, but he seems to present his as fact and they have been so off many times, he has no credibility with me on anything now.

I agree.. I believe strongly Padilla is not what he tries to appear to be!...
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2010 on: June 04, 2011, 01:56:41 AM »

What's a "Tweeker"?

Meth addict
I had no idea, thank, never heard that until now..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2011 on: June 04, 2011, 01:57:47 AM »

I know, Cubbee........ it doesn't account for the duct tape. I just don't understand it. If Caylee died from the tape, and it would seem she did, then I hope she was chloroformed first.

Chloroform has a tendency to make people vomit - I have wondered if she started barfing and KC put the duct tape on to keep it from being all over her car.
That's so sad...

I always thought she taped het mouth to make people think someone else did it or to stop her from screaming if she woke up.

If she did it to stop her from screaming, she did it with the intention of killing her because there is no way to get all that duct tape out of her hair.
Your right...
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2012 on: June 04, 2011, 02:00:17 AM »

I'm beginning to wonder if Basz is purposely screwing up so Casey will get another trial if that is possible???

I doubt his ego would let him purposfully do that.  It has been said that there are
9 to 11 attorneys working on her defense at all times.   Bill Sheaffer said that insufficient
council would have to be her last appeal, when all other appeals were exhausted.

I heard he wanted her to take a plea deal.. she didn't want to.
He is so ... uggghhh he makes me sick...
Takin pics with wierdo fans!

I hope there's no mistrial.. I don't think so!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2013 on: June 04, 2011, 02:11:27 AM »

http://www.suite101.com/content/day-10-of-the-casey-anthony-trial-a374289
Defense attorney Cheney Mason attacks Orange County Sheriff's Detective Charity Beasley during cross examination.

Cheney Mason: When you went to Hopespring Drive were you aware of the activities that occurred there?

Images

Charity Beasley: I knew it was an active investigation for a missing child. (Beasley looks at the jury.)

Cheney Mason: I am over here. (Judge Perry shakes his head at Mason.)

Charity Beasley: I was requested to pick up several items, to collect the car, and to seal it.

Cheney Mason: The laptop......did you open it or check the battery?

Charity Beasley: No

Cheney Mason:Are you involved in any other matter in this case?

Charity Beasley: No. I was requested to collect items at the home.

Cheney Mason: The correct answer is,’ No, Mr. Mason I was not!’
RUDE.  I hope KC's case retires Mason.  He doesn't deserve the honor of being called an atty.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2014 on: June 04, 2011, 02:13:25 AM »

That's so sad...

Turbo I am of the same mindset as you. I think after that huge fight Casey and Cindy had about stealing money from her grandparents that Caylee was crying and screaming and very upset after what she just saw happen between her mother and grandmother.

I think Casey took her to the bedroom and when Caylee would not be quiet she went right in the garage and got that duct tape and put it over her little face and hair and sealed it with a heart sticker. Casey is callous and devoid of feeling.

In the prosecution opening statement they said between the 15th and 16th of June they believe the child died. I personally don't think that George saw them the following day either. If I remember right he said he was watching a cooking show about some dish and the detectives checked the programming and could not find that was playing at the time he said. And George description of what Caylee was wearing was not what she was found with. But in Casey's written statement to the detectives stated the last time she was Caylee she was wearing a pink shirt. And that was what was found with Caylee's remains.

Just remains to be seen if that fight will come in or not.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2015 on: June 04, 2011, 02:58:45 AM »

Jail Video: “I’m just as much of a victim as the rest of you”

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/jail-video-%E2%80%9Ci%E2%80%99m-just-as-much-of-a-victim-as-the-rest-of-you%E2%80%9D/

Casey lashed out at her parents several times in an August 14, 2008 visit, insisting they did not understand the position she was in and claiming that “I need to be looked at as a victim because…I’m just as much of a victim as the rest of you.”

Now that the jurors know from Baez's opening comments that Casey knew all along that her daughter was dead I wonder how it will play with them that Casey called her self a victim. Then there was the pool comment. How could one ever respond that was to being presented with the notion that your child dies that way, if your child had actually died that day? It pretty much shoots Baez ignorant theory to shreds.

In what could be a damaging moment for the defense, Cindy Anthony informed Casey during that visit that one of the latest theories spreading in the media was that Caylee drowned in the pool. Surprise, surprise,” Casey responded, somewhat dismissively. She said it was upsetting to read the comments and speculation about what happened to her daughter.

Thoughts?

During jury selection the defense kept asking whether it made a difference of the number of witnesses for the prosecution and defense. I wonder whether these people are going to be able to call anyone?

Hi Red,

I'll just say I am watching this as if I am a juror because I did not follow this case from the onset, so I'm hearing the evidence & testimony for the first time. For me, Baez said she knew her child drowned in the pool and that her own father was holding her child and I guess helped cover up the crime. But what doesn't make any sense is all the lies, lying about who her friends were, lying about her job she didn't have etc etc. Sending her parents and the state searching for her missing child. What does it matter if her father molested her, other then I assume it goes to why she lies, but it seems irrelevant to the child's death. He is a cop - all he has to do is call 911 if the child drowned so that doesn't make any sense.  My family is cops, attorney's etc. So we work on gut feelings a lot.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2016 on: June 04, 2011, 03:00:00 AM »

Thank you cubeegirl for your response to my question. (I got booted and could not get back in).

I'm curious as to why Baez didn't use insanity defence. If there are psych reports maybe she isn't insane and
if so, that is very telling.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2017 on: June 04, 2011, 03:01:39 AM »

You know I have to say..
Because

No way ...

Maybe she had her in a cooler and it leaked inside the trunk of her car.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2018 on: June 04, 2011, 03:02:59 AM »

Thank you CBB for your response. (sorry I got booted and could not get back in).

Do you know if they have any evidence as to when the duct
tape was put over her mouth?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2019 on: June 04, 2011, 03:06:27 AM »

[quote Magnolia posted:
]I doubt his ego would let him purposfully do that.  It has been said that there are
council would have to be her last appeal, when all other appeals were exhausted.[/quote]

hmmmm, last appeal, but gosh it makes no sense some of the stuff he is doing. He has to know
what the evidence will reveal - maybe he has some bag of tricks, but this is just pathetic
to watch so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.