April 20, 2024, 03:05:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 518727 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2020 on: June 04, 2011, 03:10:59 AM »

Gosh, Kermit........... I seem to remember that there was evidence that the tape was placed before death, but I honestly am not sure where I read that, and right now can't think of what evidence would prove that. I'll look around and see what I can find. If you haven't been following the case and have missed the Universal Studio interview......... I'd recommend that as required listening!   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2021 on: June 04, 2011, 03:11:48 AM »

Thank you cubeegirl for your response to my question. (I got booted and could not get back in).

I'm curious as to why Baez didn't use insanity defence. If there are psych reports maybe she isn't insane and
if so, that is very telling.

I agree... and I got booted too lol and you are welcome!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2022 on: June 04, 2011, 03:15:24 AM »

Thank you CBB for your response. (sorry I got booted and could not get back in).

Do you know if they have any evidence as to when the duct
tape was put over her mouth?

The autopsy report says the duct tape was placed before death.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2023 on: June 04, 2011, 03:16:13 AM »

Thank you CBB for your response. (sorry I got booted and could not get back in).

[/quote

Autopsy states it was placed before decomposition
http://blogs.discovery.com/files/caylee_anthony_autopsy01.pdf

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2024 on: June 04, 2011, 03:16:48 AM »

NG saying Bozo has been posing outside the courthouse for photos with female fans.  I am going to be sick.  One of the attorneys is calling him an abomination.  He can say that again and again.....

What scares me is that he has fans! Let's hope there aren't any fans on the jury!!

I think those fans would act the same way no matter who her attorney was - it's the "spotlight"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2025 on: June 04, 2011, 03:17:33 AM »

Gosh, Kermit........... I seem to remember that there was evidence that the tape was placed before death, but I honestly am not sure where I read that, and right now can't think of what evidence would prove that. I'll look around and see what I can find. If you haven't been following the case and have missed the Universal Studio interview......... I'd recommend that as required listening!   

Yes... Universal Studio is definitely required listeninig...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2026 on: June 04, 2011, 03:18:16 AM »

Thank you cubeegirl for your response to my question. (I got booted and could not get back in).

I'm curious as to why Baez didn't use insanity defence. If there are psych reports maybe she isn't insane and

My understanding is they cannot use an insanity defense in Florida.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2027 on: June 04, 2011, 03:25:45 AM »

I know, Cubbee........ it doesn't account for the duct tape. I just don't understand it. If Caylee died from the tape, and it would seem she did, then I hope she was chloroformed first.

Chloroform has a tendency to make people vomit - I have wondered if she started barfing and KC put the duct tape on to keep it from being all over her car.
That's so sad...

I always thought she taped het mouth to make people think someone else did it or to stop her from screaming if she woke up.

If she did it to stop her from screaming, she did it with the intention of killing her because there is no way to get all that duct tape out of her hair.

Turbo I am of the same mindset as you. I think after that huge fight Casey and Cindy had about stealing money from her grandparents that Caylee was crying and screaming and very upset after what she just saw happen between her mother and grandmother.

I think Casey took her to the bedroom and when Caylee would not be quiet she went right in the garage and got that duct tape and put it over her little face and hair and sealed it with a heart sticker. Casey is callous and devoid of feeling.

In the prosecution opening statement they said between the 15th and 16th of June they believe the child died. I personally don't think that George saw them the following day either. If I remember right he said he was watching a cooking show about some dish and the detectives checked the programming and could not find that was playing at the time he said. And George description of what Caylee was wearing was not what she was found with. But in Casey's written statement to the detectives stated the last time she was Caylee she was wearing a pink shirt. And that was what was found with Caylee's remains.

Just remains to be seen if that fight will come in or not.

Oh that makes sense!  If I raise my voice to anyone (older kids being rough around the little ones unsupervised) it tears my 2 year old up.  She's cried a few times.  My hubby and I don't argue & I've never been in a heated argument - if she saw something like that she'd be hysterical!!!  I hadn't thought about it but yes that could DEFINITELY be why she put the tape on!  I've been saying if you put duct tape in a child's hair it is because you had no intentions of it coming off UNLESS Casey did it in a fit of rage & for spite hmmmmmmm...............
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2028 on: June 04, 2011, 03:28:08 AM »

yeah I heard that interview they played during the trial - I enjoyed the cop going after her to confess.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2029 on: June 04, 2011, 03:29:35 AM »

Oh my gosh.
Do you know if the duct tape was over the nose AND mouth?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2030 on: June 04, 2011, 03:31:24 AM »

My understanding is they cannot use an insanity defense in Florida.

Ahh thank you. Now it makes more sense.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2031 on: June 04, 2011, 03:35:04 AM »

I have to eat some of my words... I was dogging Dr.Drew for him falling for the defense bs a few days ago...he is on my television now calling Casey a liar and stating pretty much that there is no way she did  not kill Caylee...
The best part of this show that caused me to laugh out loud was a video of Mike Brooks listening to Casey tape saying she has no one and he almost yells out ...."well who's fault is that Casey?" Gotta love Mike Brooks!

Well, me too!  I stopped watching him because I was becoming ill.  I think since he has this new show he's following in suit behind everyone else now.  He was definitely saying that someone had molested Casey.  I think he was OVER analyzing everything.  I'm glad he straightened up!
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2032 on: June 04, 2011, 03:36:34 AM »

I know, Cubbee........ it doesn't account for the duct tape. I just don't understand it. If Caylee died from the tape, and it would seem she did, then I hope she was chloroformed first.

Chloroform has a tendency to make people vomit - I have wondered if she started barfing and KC put the duct tape on to keep it from being all over her car.
That's so sad...

I always thought she taped het mouth to make people think someone else did it or to stop her from screaming if she woke up.

If she did it to stop her from screaming, she did it with the intention of killing her because there is no way to get all that duct tape out of her hair.

Turbo I am of the same mindset as you. I think after that huge fight Casey and Cindy had about stealing money from her grandparents that Caylee was crying and screaming and very upset after what she just saw happen between her mother and grandmother.

I think Casey took her to the bedroom and when Caylee would not be quiet she went right in the garage and got that duct tape and put it over her little face and hair and sealed it with a heart sticker. Casey is callous and devoid of feeling.

In the prosecution opening statement they said between the 15th and 16th of June they believe the child died. I personally don't think that George saw them the following day either. If I remember right he said he was watching a cooking show about some dish and the detectives checked the programming and could not find that was playing at the time he said. And George description of what Caylee was wearing was not what she was found with. But in Casey's written statement to the detectives stated the last time she was Caylee she was wearing a pink shirt. And that was what was found with Caylee's remains.

Just remains to be seen if that fight will come in or not.

Oh that makes sense!  If I raise my voice to anyone (older kids being rough around the little ones unsupervised) it tears my 2 year old up.  She's cried a few times.  My hubby and I don't argue & I've never been in a heated argument - if she saw something like that she'd be hysterical!!!  I hadn't thought about it but yes that could DEFINITELY be why she put the tape on!  I've been saying if you put duct tape in a child's hair it is because you had no intentions of it coming off UNLESS Casey did it in a fit of rage & for spite hmmmmmmm...............

Check out Lillian Glass take on Casey. You'll have to scroll down a little bit but the caption is  "Does Casey Anthony Leak out Her Guilt Nodding Yes as Linda Drane Burdick speaks of Caylee's Death by Duct Tape"

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/page/2/
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2033 on: June 04, 2011, 03:36:35 AM »

I have to eat some of my words... I was dogging Dr.Drew for him falling for the defense bs a few days ago...he is on my television now calling Casey a liar and stating pretty much that there is no way she did  not kill Caylee...
The best part of this show that caused me to laugh out loud was a video of Mike Brooks listening to Casey tape saying she has no one and he almost yells out ...."well who's fault is that Casey?" Gotta love Mike Brooks!

Well, me too!  I stopped watching him because I was becoming ill.  I think since he has this new show he's following in suit behind everyone else now.  He was definitely saying that someone had molested Casey.  I think he was OVER analyzing everything.  I'm glad he straightened up!

I think the tapes had a big influence on him...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2034 on: June 04, 2011, 03:37:25 AM »

Hope no one minds my questions, as I said, I have not followed this case until the trial began.

When was the confrontation about the money between Cindy & Casey?
Was that when the room mate called Cindy & told her where Casey was staying and Cindy went over and picked Casey up & then called the cops to report her car stolen? Or was there another time?

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2035 on: June 04, 2011, 03:39:24 AM »

Oh my gosh.

This is so sad to say but the autopsy report says it is over her nose and mouth.
I just don't understand how anyone could do this to a little child.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2036 on: June 04, 2011, 03:40:18 AM »

LKB is delusional   She takes the conversation of the jail visit video where George says we are a family we have to stick together & Casey wanting to see her father as going toward the defense's case that Casey & George worked together.   That it was an elaborate cover up....shes out of her ever loving pork rind filled mind!

She also thinks Casey saying "Surprise, surprise" to the drowning conversation during the jail visit video with no reaction by her or George is that they knew.  Someone send that woman some Murine ear wax & a different pair of glasses, not rose colored.   IF there was a cover up neither of them would have been bringing it up in the jail visit that they knew was being recorded.   I have a few questions for "Miss Piggy" but I'll just throw out one, if it was "an accident" and George helped Casey why didnt Casey give that all up well before she was indicted for felony murder never mind later?  Dont even go there that she was afraid of her father, she was protected & never would have had to come in contact with him again in her lifetime, so that is hooey!  OMG I cant take the insanity any longer.

It's obvious Casey would do anything to get out of jail.  If her father helped her she would have told the police he did it LONG LONG LONG ago!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2037 on: June 04, 2011, 03:41:47 AM »

Oh my gosh.

I believe in Dr, G's autopsy report she stated that there were three pieces of duct tape across her nose and mouth as it held Caylees jaw in place as she decomposed.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2038 on: June 04, 2011, 03:42:42 AM »

Hope no one minds my questions, as I said, I have not followed this case until the trial began.

Was that when the room mate called Cindy & told her where Casey was staying and Cindy went over and picked Casey up & then called the cops to report her car stolen? Or was there another time?

That fight about the money was on Father's Day June 15th and the beginning of Casey's  31 days  of freedom.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2039 on: June 04, 2011, 03:44:56 AM »

That was another time. The night of the 15 Lee told Jesse that his mom and Casey had a big fight and Cindy tried to choke Casey. It has never really been confirmed.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.