March 28, 2024, 02:36:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 516984 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2011, 08:40:40 AM »

Thank you Puzzler!
I am glad I didnt miss it!
Thank you MagicEyes for your rockin' play by play!!  ::justice2NJ::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2011, 08:41:04 AM »

Thanks, Puzzler.

Boy, if that's the tape that was "lost," I'm really glad they found it!

In its own way, I think it's going to be as powerful as the 911 tape. It's not the voice level that is as telling (in my opinion) as the pure evil appearance on her face when she doesn't get her way. It's one of the most applicable pictures of the evil-of-fury expression that I think I have ever seen documented on anyone's face...Oscar worthy, if you will, if she had been acting.  I just pray little Caylee didn't have to see that look on her mama's face many times in her short life.

It is the look of pure evil when furious...and it's scary.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2011, 08:41:06 AM »

this website has gone to a split screen if anyone wants to see

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

Thanks, this has been my favorite site up until the trial. Been watching wftv due to the split screens.   However, could these screens be any smaller?

On the 3rd 911 tape, when George comes home.....we hear Cindy say something like...I'm talking to them now.   George must have told her to call the police.  Lee and Casey already knew she was calling them.  I wonder why the State didn't ask Cindy about that remark.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2011, 08:42:09 AM »

Good Morning Monks........... darla, Puzzler, TOY, Jesse, alagary, cherjers, TexasBarMom, cecilita, New Monkey, BooMonkey, pharlap, FormerFLGirl, Riley, karenmamo, Sister, Scatty, seemeatthebeach, Rizzy, ZooMomology and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Got my first cup of coffee and nearly ready...let's get this show on the road.
\

hi sunny i agree i have my coffee too ready

Morning jesse...I see people in the court room...looks like the technical people

yup me too lets get this rolling
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2011, 08:42:32 AM »

this is the one I use....I have good luck with it (and everyone knows I am computer savvy....LOL....NOT) and am so glad they started the split screen

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2011, 08:43:21 AM »

Thanks, Puzzler.

Boy, if that's the tape that was "lost," I'm really glad they found it!

In its own way, I think it's going to be as powerful as the 911 tape. It's not the voice level that is as telling (in my opinion) as the pure evil appearance on her face when she doesn't get her way. It's one of the most applicable pictures of the evil-of-fury expression that I think I have ever seen documented on anyone's face...Oscar worthy, if you will, if she had been acting.  I just pray little Caylee didn't have to see that look on her mama's face many times in her short life.

It is the look of pure evil when furious...and it's scary.

I am thinking that Caylee saw this look on Casey's face every day of her short life. Especially when no one was around.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2011, 08:43:22 AM »

Thanks Icey, that is the one I saw, and it has over 300 witnesses on it.  I just cannot follow it.  I cannnot tell who was added, removed, switched to which side, etc.  What a mess and then some.

I also notice on the Duhffense's list that Dr Lee is still on there?  Wasn't he dropped? 

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t9474-casey-anthony-defense-team-files-expert-witness-list

yep...he was.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2011, 08:44:13 AM »

Thanks, Jesse. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2011, 08:45:35 AM »

Good Morning All! Did anyone see Geraldo on Foxnews this morn? The only part I caught was when he said he believed Casey would only receive a sentence of time served and he hated to be the one to break it to everyone! Something about the tapes being played, I'm starting to really hate him!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2011, 08:46:30 AM »

Well, the prosecution is going chronologically in order, KC's in jail, so I guess the finding of the body will be coming up soon.

Does anyone know if Roy Kronk is on the state's witness list?

I'm wondering if they will have him on the stand to testify to finding the body.

After which, will be the autopsy photos.

Can anyone think of anything between the jailhouse phone calls and the finding of the body that needs to come in?

Puzzler, here's the State's list...but we know not all will be called. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8205.0  I can't see how Kronk can't be called. Of course JB is gonna try to discredit him and connect him to finding Caylee's body and stashing her for months....

TY - it's going to be a donnybrook when Kronk's on the stand...remember, Baez said the man is morally bankrupt

But I guess we've got the dogs and searches first

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2011, 08:47:20 AM »

Thanks, this has been my favorite site up until the trial. Been watching wftv due to the split screens.   However, could these screens be any smaller?

On the 3rd 911 tape, when George comes home.....we hear Cindy say something like...I'm talking to them now.   George must have told her to call the police.  Lee and Casey already knew she was calling them.  I wonder why the State didn't ask Cindy about that remark.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Tupel...
So you know there is an option on the wftv live web stream to enlarge the screen, it took me a little while to figure it out since they've been messing with their website during the trial. Not only can you enlarge again, but you can also go full screen. So many options so little time...

Oh..and wftv doesn't time out anymore!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2011, 08:48:14 AM »

Good Morning All! Did anyone see Geraldo on Foxnews this morn? The only part I caught was when he said he believed Casey would only receive a sentence of time served and he hated to be the one to break it to everyone! Something about the tapes being played, I'm starting to really hate him!!    

hi Monken, I make a point NOT to watch or listen to him...he is a fool....he thinks he knows so much more than lawyers who actually know the law...I wish he would find some vault to open ....he will only be remembered for the things he screwed up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2011, 08:50:01 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Tupel...
So you know there is an option on the wftv live web stream to enlarge the screen, it took me a little while to figure it out since they've been messing with their website during the trial. Not only can you enlarge again, but you can also go full screen. So many options so little time...

Oh..and wftv doesn't time out anymore!

Also if you right mouse click on this screen you can zoom in 200% then it's quite large:

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2011, 08:50:26 AM »

Tupelohoney - you can enlarge the screen...before they went to double-screen yesterday, you could enlarge it and the picture was huge...now, not so huge, but it can be bigger than the size it first comes up.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2011, 08:50:36 AM »

Ready to bring on Tim Miller and Kronk.   

Do No Evil 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2011, 08:51:38 AM »

I have been thinking all along that she would just get LWOP. Mainly because, the murderer is in the same family as the victim of this case.

Yesterday, after watching all those tapes of the HORRENDOUS Anthony family behavior... a wave hit me, they just might fry her.

If I were on the jury, I would do it, after seeing all of this. In a heartbeat - no doubts.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2011, 08:51:51 AM »

Morning, fellow monkeys!  I've had my coffee too!  LOL! Waiting with you for the fireworks to start.  I hope Lippman comes out swinging, for George's sake. Baez and company have proven that they are not above breaking the rules (missing deadlines, introducing last minute so-called evidence, "admitting and taking responsibility for" not doing their job reviewing evidence/"throwing themselves on the mercy of the court" because they've had so much to go through and had to prioritize- ).  I am so thankful that Baez is not my son, nor Cheney Mason either.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2011, 08:52:26 AM »

I see a door

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2011, 08:52:36 AM »

hi Monken, I make a point NOT to watch or listen to him...he is a fool....he thinks he knows so much more than lawyers who actually know the law...I wish he would find some vault to open ....he will only be remembered for the things he screwed up!!

I'm not going to anymore, he has already ruined my day!!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2011, 08:53:52 AM »

I have been thinking all along that she would just get LWOP. Mainly because, the murderer is in the same family as the victim of this case.

Yesterday, after watching all those tapes of the HORRENDOUS Anthony family behavior... a wave hit me, they just might fry her.

If I were on the jury, I would do it, after seeing all of this. In a heartbeat - no doubts.

I would too. However after seeing Cindy's emotional testimony and the jail tapes of how much the A's loved Caylee but also loved Casey and was sticking by her, I don't think they're going to give Casey the DP and make George and Cindy go through that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.