April 23, 2024, 08:20:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 518979 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #840 on: June 03, 2011, 12:11:26 PM »

I've got to go see my mom at the nursing home, will be back later.  I really believe the defense is working under cover for the prosecution.  Every time they step up to the podium, they dig Casey's grave a little deeper.  (I wonder if they borrowed Brian Burner's shovel?)

Glad he didn't auction the shovel off on Ebay. 

Do No Evil 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #841 on: June 03, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »

Every time Mason is up he makes the jury hate him just a little bit more.  How can he not realize this?  He mumbles so much it is hard to type what he is saying.  He literally makes me cringe with the way he speaks to a witness in front of the jury.  The best lunch in the world isn't gonna help that poor jury but I love how JBP is trying to make them happy.  He is such a kind, wonderful man and such a contrast to Mason.  I think they must be around the same age or close to it.  The jury must see this too.  At least every mean question he asks doesn't start with and.  Baez drives me crazy, saying and before every single sentence or question.  I am so glad the jury got to see Casey have such a fit with her parents.  That is the true Casey and the one they had to deal with her whole life.  Casey even admits that she was the boss until she went to jail.  The jury also gets to hear over and over that she picked George her father to talk to.  She also tells him over and over how much she loves him and how good a father he was.

The jury is never going to believe her lies about him.  After seeing this again, even though I knew it already, it makes me mad the exact way she threw him under the bus.  She didn't try to sugar coat it, that opening statement was cruel and they meant it to be.  The problem now is the jury is seeing the real Casey and how she truly felt about George and how George felt about her and Caylee.

I don't see how the jury will ever be able to buy anything the defense says from now on.  They were lied to in the opening statement.  Even the TV pundits are saying she is done.........stick a fork in her.

Just us for Caylee.  ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: June 03, 2011, 12:14:41 PM »

The reality is that Mason's game is over, per his bench warming for most of the last 19 days.  If all he's got is bluff and bluster, he should go back to the dugout. He took this case thinking he was going to make a triple play.  All we've seen so far is foul balls, striking out, and throwing the bat.  It has nothing to do with age...it has everything to do with character or lack thereof.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: June 03, 2011, 12:15:15 PM »

I've got to go see my mom at the nursing home, will be back later.  I really believe the defense is working under cover for the prosecution.  Every time they step up to the podium, they dig Casey's grave a little deeper.  (I wonder if they borrowed Brian Burner's shovel?)

Enjoy you visit with Mom.  Treasure the moments.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: June 03, 2011, 12:15:37 PM »

I am starting to think evil from watching these vids..  she was so intent that she was alone and they (the family) had each other and she had no one.  Just herself.  And they didn't get her out of jail.  I could just see in her head, her saying, they will pay for this.  I will break them apart and make them feel how alone I feel.  I will make sure they never have anyone again, not each other, not anyone.  How angry she must be seeing GA and CA seeming to rely more on each other than before.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 03, 2011, 12:15:37 PM »

Yoder1 - didn't want to do a huge quote stack - but a lot of phsycially abused children are like that.  Very dedicated to the abusive parents.  Do not want to leave them.

The thing with Casey is she wasn't overly close or distant to George. 

I was just responding to a question. You are correct. Molested children show loyalty and emotion because in their "child think" they believe they were some how to blame for the molestation. Casey does not exhibit that kind of thinking.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #846 on: June 03, 2011, 12:18:56 PM »

Wonder if these early hour line formings to get into the trial is keeping Joy away?   
She's probably in the loony bin again. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 03, 2011, 12:19:04 PM »

Foghorn on cross

No she didnt talk to Yuri Melich....Foghorn already combative

Started out on the offensive ...

Told Charity Beasley, "I am over here!" when she was answering to the jury.

Judge corrected him.

What a jerk Mason is!

LOL..JP is probably thinking this is like trying to make kindergarten children play nicely and by the rules.

Mason is trying to antagonize the witness to make her trip up from nerves..this lady is used to testifying..ain't gonna happen.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: June 03, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »

Got in a bit ago and have tried to catch up on the posts....again,  thank you all for keeping us updated.

Before I say anything, I just need to get this out of my system...KC makes me sick....Baez and Mason are disgusting.   Why do they not see how they come across to the general public?  How do they not know they are not like other attorneys?

What I noticed for the first time is Cindy's reaction during one of the visits.   George is on the phone trying to appease the bi...and Cindy is dropping her body,  shaking her head, etc. 
She looked as if she wanted to tell GA this is crazy and she wanted to smack the crap out of KC.   She knew the line of questioning and appeasing is a joke.   I wish Cindy could have gotten her hands on KC at that moment.

I see Cindy struggling...I guess when the pain is beyond what anyone can endure denial and false unity is a welcome place to be.

I also love the way KC keeps trying to aline herself "our family"...she wasn't interested in family prior to this mess.   That plays on every parents emotions...all of us want the Norman Rockwell family scenes.   But I love how KC says she just wants to come home....I wonder if she now knows even if she is released, she has no home.

Wonder if Baez is telling her not to worry about her financial future...she will make a killing on movie and book deals?

Terri
Ohio
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: June 03, 2011, 12:21:15 PM »

I bet the state will ask all remaining witnesses to look toward the jury now.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: June 03, 2011, 12:22:36 PM »

I bet the state will ask all remaining witnesses to look toward the jury now.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: June 03, 2011, 12:22:51 PM »

Yoder1 - didn't want to do a huge quote stack - but a lot of phsycially abused children are like that.  Very dedicated to the abusive parents.  Do not want to leave them.

I was just responding to a question. You are correct. Molested children show loyalty and emotion because in their "child think" they believe they were some how to blame for the molestation. Casey does not exhibit that kind of thinking.

Not all of them. I personally know a childhood friend who was molested for years by her adoptive father (her uncle--her parents were killed in a car accident when she was very young) The adoptive mother knew and did nothing. She finally told someone (besides me, I did know but was her age and didn't know what to do to help her back then, we were really young) and she got taken away and went to foster homes. She never saw her adoptive parents again--even though they begged her! She had NO loyalty to them. She only saw them again when the uncle/adoptive father was dying. She went and spit on him in the hospital. So, not all of them are loyal! Sorry. That's the only experience I really know.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: June 03, 2011, 12:24:11 PM »

The way this defense badgers witnesses is appalling.  Why isn't this being addressed?  Oh well, at least Mason looks like a big bully.  Hope the jury sees that. 

It is a known fact that when one has to bully and insult rather than debate with validity and/or civility that they know they are wrong to begin with.

I agree with you on that.  I also feel that when a person is gratuitously condescending toward someone else, they themselves have an inferiority complex.  In Colonel Sanders' case, though, it isn't a complex.  He is inferior.  I wish the lawyers on the defense team would just plead themselves insane and get it over with.  (J/K)

It has also been my experience that a bully will back down when confronted.  Underneath, they are cowards. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: June 03, 2011, 12:27:45 PM »

I think we can easily see why Mr. and Mrs. Cheney Mason have lost friends during this case, as he claimed on TV.  Who would want to be friends with him, much less be married to him?  That's o.k. though, it's just another glaring indication and confirmation that the defense has bupkiss, nada, zip, zero, zilch, nothing.  It's beautiful!  MOO

I would bet the old fart never had any friends to begin with.  He didn't turn into this big of an a$$hole overnight.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: June 03, 2011, 12:32:00 PM »

I had forgotten about this email exchange between Cindy and her brother Rick.

Janet

++++

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155431.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: June 03, 2011, 12:32:16 PM »

I think how the defense behaves IS AWESOME because it sends a direct message to the jury.. I hope they continue to do that so it enhances the contrast with the prosecution and their witnesses! 
YES!

The difference is night and day.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: June 03, 2011, 12:33:33 PM »

Not all of them. I personally know a childhood friend who was molested for years by her adoptive father (her uncle--her parents were killed in a car accident when she was very young) The adoptive mother knew and did nothing. She finally told someone (besides me, I did know but was her age and didn't know what to do to help her back then, we were really young) and she got taken away and went to foster homes. She never saw her adoptive parents again--even though they begged her! She had NO loyalty to them. She only saw them again when the uncle/adoptive father was dying. She went and spit on him in the hospital. So, not all of them are loyal! Sorry. That's the only experience I really know.

I won't go into detail because I don't want to create a longer stack, but I had a friend who actually died while I was standing by his bed.  We knew he was dying.  Later, his widow told me he was a pedophile who had molested her daughter from the age of three (His step-daughter.) She claims not to have known, but the circumstances were such that there is no way she didn't know. (She is no longer my friend.) But her daughter has taken her in and is wonderful to her.  I don't understand being even civil to a person who facilitated my abuse, if I were abused which I was not.  I would hate that person. At least when these jailhouse tapes were made, Casey clearly did not hate her father.  I know that different people react differently, but IMO this cock-a-mamie story was recently fabricated and none of this ever happened.  BTW, if her lawyers did concoct his story, there was no need to accuse George of anything.  It would be much more credible had Caylee drowned accidentally, and being afraid of Cindy, Casey hid it. I think the jury might have bought that.  But not this obscene fairy tale.  Overkill.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: June 03, 2011, 12:35:12 PM »

I think the broken relationship with George is likely when he was investigating her so-called job. He wasn't drinking the kool-aid and was telling Cindy the truth.  I'm sure Casey appreciated that-NOT!  If George cheated on Cindy prior to Caylee's murder, you can bet Casey outed him and played the "good, supportive, he's-such-scum-to-you-mom" daughter.  She had a score to settle.  When Cindy took George back and it became clear that they were going to stay together, I'm sure that burned Casey.  IMO, she just went into pretend "I forgive you, Dad. We're a family." mode.  She had no other choice.  She couldn't afford to immediately dog George and lose her free ride.  So, she manipulated George into thinking all was well and forgiven, while she told exiting boyfriends that George molested her.  Backstabbing, at best.  Then, Wham!  She hits him with Dad molested me and disposed of my drowned daughter. Lovely daughter. NOT!  MOO

It burned Casey because she ran her mouth to her friends like a big shot telling them she was getting the house.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: June 03, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez is exchanging texts with people magazine reporter during video jail visit presentation

https://twitter.com/#!/kbelichwftv
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 03, 2011, 12:35:33 PM »

The way this defense badgers witnesses is appalling.  Why isn't this being addressed?  Oh well, at least Mason looks like a big bully.  Hope the jury sees that. 

It is a known fact that when one has to bully and insult rather than debate with validity and/or civility that they know they are wrong to begin with.

I agree with you on that.  I also feel that when a person is gratuitously condescending toward someone else, they themselves have an inferiority complex.  In Colonel Sanders' case, though, it isn't a complex.  He is inferior.  I wish the lawyers on the defense team would just plead themselves insane and get it over with.  (J/K)

It has also been my experience that a bully will back down when confronted.  Underneath, they are cowards. 

I believe it is called a "power trip".

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.