March 28, 2024, 04:23:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 517025 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #900 on: June 03, 2011, 01:13:33 PM »

Except for sitting in county jail instead of prison what are the advantages of a mis-trial? Honest question, not looking for a fight.

Good question.   A possibility of additional bargaining power to try to obtain a favorable plea agreement could be one.

Do No Evil 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: June 03, 2011, 01:15:12 PM »

Except for sitting in county jail instead of prison what are the advantages of a mis-trial? Honest question, not looking for a fight.

Good question.   A possibility of additional bargaining power to try to obtain a favorable plea agreement could be one.

That maybe they won't re-try her because now that's it's been on TV nationwide for this long, there is no one untainted and she cannot get a fair trial? Just a guess. Clueless as to if this could really happen. I'd vote to try her in China! lol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: June 03, 2011, 01:16:22 PM »

Brandi, was it you that posted the wide shot of the empty court room?

It showed monitor placement on the walls... the view point was a shot from right behind where baez and casey sit.

I was wondering if he could be watching a different monitor than the one casey is staring into?

Yes, I posted that image.

I guess he could be looking at anything.

Or nothing.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 03, 2011, 01:17:01 PM »

I had forgotten about this email exchange between Cindy and her brother Rick.

Janet

++++

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155431.pdf

Delusional and in denial and had been for years...Casey's entire life. Cindy, Geo and Casey fed on each others dysfunctions and do to this day.

Thank you so much for finding this e-mail and posting it. It is something I knew nothing about until today.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #904 on: June 03, 2011, 01:17:04 PM »

That maybe they won't re-try her because now that's it's been on TV nationwide for this long, there is no one untainted and she cannot get a fair trial? Just a guess. Clueless as to if this could really happen. I'd vote to try her in China! lol

'd vote to try her in Ireland - she loves those Irish brogues.   

Do No Evil 
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 03, 2011, 01:17:13 PM »

Casey says, she's close I feel it.. I feel this that.. she says I feel it a lot of times..

However she has NO feelings
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: June 03, 2011, 01:17:44 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense: Best Friend Testimony Inconsistent
Friday, June 3, 2011

Casey Anthony's defense team wants her best friend to stay in Orlando for several more weeks, saying she gave testimony inconsistent with prior statements.

Amy Huizenga now lives in Spain and works on a cruise ship that leaves port once a week. To get back to work on time, she had to leave Wednesday night after testifying, but earlier in the week she was served with a subpoena to stay for direct examination from the defense.

::snipping2::

When Perry asked what the statements were about, defense attorney Jose Baez said he did not want to disclose that information.

"Testimony might come up where we need her to impeach, or we may want to impeach her testimony," Baez said. "She is in the thick of things and she is going to get a free pass because she works on a cruise ship?"
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: June 03, 2011, 01:19:15 PM »

ooops

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28120634/detail.html
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #908 on: June 03, 2011, 01:19:33 PM »

Anbody want to guess he asks for another mistrial today after lunch?

So, anbody know or guess who might be up next?  I am waiting for the tecnical evidence days so I can miss court those days.  I so don't get forensics like that.  All I need to hear is they made a match and I am good to go. 

I power cleaned 2 bird cages, a ferret cage, gave them all new fodo and water, swept off all the counter tops in my office from bird seed, vaccumed the floor, and made a pot of coffee, and now I am sweating my arse off. 

Was listening to one of the talking heads, Ms. Jinka, who said that the first tape humanized KC?  I do not see it.  If anything, it demonized her.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: June 03, 2011, 01:20:08 PM »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Casey Anthony's defense team wants her best friend to stay in Orlando for several more weeks, saying she gave testimony inconsistent with prior statements.

Amy Huizenga now lives in Spain and works on a cruise ship that leaves port once a week. To get back to work on time, she had to leave Wednesday night after testifying, but earlier in the week she was served with a subpoena to stay for direct examination from the defense.

When Perry asked what the statements were about, defense attorney Jose Baez said he did not want to disclose that information.

"Testimony might come up where we need her to impeach, or we may want to impeach her testimony," Baez said. "She is in the thick of things and she is going to get a free pass because she works on a cruise ship?"

Dear Lord.... the man wants to impeach every witness.....he is desperate...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #910 on: June 03, 2011, 01:20:37 PM »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Screw them.  They had their chance to cross.   

Do No Evil 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #911 on: June 03, 2011, 01:21:49 PM »

Brandi, was it you that posted the wide shot of the empty court room?

It showed monitor placement on the walls... the view point was a shot from right behind where baez and casey sit.

I was wondering if he could be watching a different monitor than the one casey is staring into?

Yes, I posted that image.

I guess he could be looking at anything.

Or nothing.

Thanks for all the pictures you do. I know that takes time... and I think you're great for doing it. Much appreciated!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 03, 2011, 01:22:13 PM »

That loyalty usually ends by age 14 or so. In a child they don't have any options or power, but most when they become adults choose to not only stay away from the abuser, but develop a blind running hate for them which is hard to overcome. Having talked with many of the homeless women, they all seem to have the same attitude...."I wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire".
[/quote]

From the poignant scene in Forrest Gump:

"Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: June 03, 2011, 01:22:22 PM »

Will Casey get on the stand? Think Baez will try to make her?
Even if she did no one would believe her.
maybe they made a deal if he said sex abuse in opening statement she had to back it up on the stand?

While listening to the tape ... I attempted to put myself in the place of someone who was not aware that Casey was a pathological liar.  This young woman has the gift to articulate without batting an eye.

Being the devil's advocate for a minute ...

I believe if Casey took the stand ... begged the court for mercy ... conceded that Caylee's demise was a result of wrongdoing but was not intended ... admitted that her behaviour and actions in the following month that implied no remore ... no conscience ... were inappropriate ... she would have the jury's attention.

At this point the sexual abuse that Casey allegedly endured as a child by her father would become an issue ... an issue which defence "experts" would testify was a justification for all that took place in that one month period in 2008.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #914 on: June 03, 2011, 01:22:26 PM »

All the TH's talk about how her demeanor is so absent during testimony, but none of them mention the smiling and giggling when the jury is out of the room? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: June 03, 2011, 01:23:23 PM »

Per Kathy B. The farmville lady looks at Casey all the time, looked at Casey when she watches the videos of ICA.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 03, 2011, 01:24:01 PM »

Anbody want to guess he asks for another mistrial today after lunch?

So, anbody know or guess who might be up next?  I am waiting for the tecnical evidence days so I can miss court those days.  I so don't get forensics like that.  All I need to hear is they made a match and I am good to go. 

I power cleaned 2 bird cages, a ferret cage, gave them all new fodo and water, swept off all the counter tops in my office from bird seed, vaccumed the floor, and made a pot of coffee, and now I am sweating my arse off. 

Was listening to one of the talking heads, Ms. Jinka, who said that the first tape humanized KC?  I do not see it.  If anything, it demonized her.

HaHa... I was listening and watching while working the other day. A co-worker who does not follow as closely as I do was with me she got all worried and said " oh no, he just asked for a mistrial"  I told her not to worry, he does that everyday and the judge denies him everyday...
So yes, I feel it coming!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 03, 2011, 01:24:14 PM »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Screw them.  They had their chance to cross.   

Yea and he got a pass on forgetting his little file.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: June 03, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »

Not all of them. I personally know a childhood friend who was molested for years by her adoptive father (her uncle--her parents were killed in a car accident when she was very young) The adoptive mother knew and did nothing. She finally told someone (besides me, I did know but was her age and didn't know what to do to help her back then, we were really young)
<snipped>

That loyalty usually ends by age 14 or so. In a child they don't have any options or power, but most when they become adults choose to not only stay away from the abuser, but develop a blind running hate for them which is hard to overcome. Having talked with many of the homeless women, they all seem to have the same attitude...."I wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire".

Turbo, that is exactly how old she was when she told the school counselor!

ITA
Florida has executed 2 women..only 2 .  One was Elaine Womack..not sure if I even have her name right..but Charlize Theron played her in the movie Monster. Which was based on the book and true story of Elaine.  She lived an awful life and really was damaged goods..but that did not save her from the DP.

If you want to see what horrific emotional and sexual abuse over an extended period really does to a woman in the extreme ..watch that movie.  And all the sexual and emotional abuse, her prostitution, her mental instability did not save her from the needle because she was a serial killer of men.  She never harmed a child..she acted out her her rage on men..so much for people who like to say prostitution is a non victim crime..tell that to Elaine and her johns..if you can find one alive.

So why they even chose this route for Casey amazes me..knowing they gave Elaine the needle....of course she killed more men ..Casey has only one kill under her belt..but that kill was personal..not a random stranger.   Killing her own child makes me believe that she was not abused..she would have done anything to protect Caylee if that were the case..and refused to return to her parents home after she was bonded out...instead she insisted she be returned there..against both LP and Cindy's protest that she should be in a safe house away from the media and any personal threats.  She and Baez insisted she return home.  No abused woman would insist she be returned to her abuser.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: June 03, 2011, 01:26:07 PM »

Will Casey get on the stand? Think Baez will try to make her?
Even if she did no one would believe her.
maybe they made a deal if he said sex abuse in opening statement she had to back it up on the stand?

While listening to the tape ... I attempted to put myself in the place of someone who was not aware that Casey was a pathological liar.  This young woman has the gift to articulate without batting an eye.

Being the devil's advocate for a minute ...

I believe if Casey took the stand ... begged the court for mercy ... conceded that Caylee's demise was a result of wrongdoing but was not intended ... admitted that her behaviour and actions in the following month that implied no remore ... no conscience ... were inappropriate ... she would have the jury's attention.

At this point the sexual abuse that Casey allegedly endured as a child by her father would become an issue ... an issue which defence "experts" would testify was a justification for all that took place in that one month period in 2008.

Janet

I don't know Janet. I think after seeing Yuri Melich saying she was "convincing" the jurors might think, "Yeah, we're not gonna get taken in by this crap".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.