April 24, 2024, 03:44:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 519020 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 03, 2011, 01:26:28 PM »

Per Kathy B. The farmville lady looks at Casey all the time, looked at Casey when she watches the videos of ICA.
Maybe farmville lady is having a change of heart.  It's all coming out of Casey's own mouth now.  Not somebody else's. 

I hope farmville lady put her crops on hold until she gets back home.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: June 03, 2011, 01:26:33 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: June 03, 2011, 01:27:37 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez is exchanging texts with people magazine reporter during video jail visit presentation

https://twitter.com/#!/kbelichwftv
Looks like he's commenting too
"So sad ...i feel so bad for u Casey i am a father of 2 young children (my daughter is the same age (would be) i feel so bad for u . ur family ..i hope u get thru this and prepare ur self and ur family for a brand new life to come.....stay STRONG ...MR Biaz ur doing a 100% excellent fantastic JOB .....(even obama when he killed osama he meant his own intrests lol > lee antony fool lol) continue to make theworld a better place rock on"
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20499837,00.html#disqus_thread
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: June 03, 2011, 01:28:02 PM »

Will Casey get on the stand? Think Baez will try to make her?
Even if she did no one would believe her.
maybe they made a deal if he said sex abuse in opening statement she had to back it up on the stand?

While listening to the tape ... I attempted to put myself in the place of someone who was not aware that Casey was a pathological liar.  This young woman has the gift to articulate without batting an eye.

Being the devil's advocate for a minute ...

I believe if Casey took the stand ... begged the court for mercy ... conceded that Caylee's demise was a result of wrongdoing but was not intended ... admitted that her behaviour and actions in the following month that implied no remore ... no conscience ... were inappropriate ... she would have the jury's attention.

At this point the sexual abuse that Casey allegedly endured as a child by her father would become an issue ... an issue which defence "experts" would testify was a justification for all that took place in that one month period in 2008.

Janet

Tellin the truth may have saved her life. I think she just hoped to get acquitted.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: June 03, 2011, 01:28:20 PM »

Baez is exchanging texts with people magazine reporter during video jail visit presentation

I don't think he's ever watched the videos. He's just riden through this trial.

He never cared what the outcome of the trail was, just that he received the notoriety he wants by being connected to it. Like he said on facebook he considers it a WIN if he can keep her off death row - not that he wants her found not guilty. His motive was purely personal from the beginning if you have watched all his pressers.

Agree with everything you say.....unless she gets the DP he will declare HE WON!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: June 03, 2011, 01:28:52 PM »

maybe they made a deal if he said sex abuse in opening statement she had to back it up on the stand?

While listening to the tape ... I attempted to put myself in the place of someone who was not aware that Casey was a pathological liar.  This young woman has the gift to articulate without batting an eye.

I believe if Casey took the stand ... begged the court for mercy ... conceded that Caylee's demise was a result of wrongdoing but was not intended ... admitted that her behaviour and actions in the following month that implied no remore ... no conscience ... were inappropriate ... she would have the jury's attention.

At this point the sexual abuse that Casey allegedly endured as a child by her father would become an issue ... an issue which defence "experts" would testify was a justification for all that took place in that one month period in 2008.

Janet

I don't know Janet. I think after seeing Yuri Melich saying she was "convincing" the jurors might think, "Yeah, we're not gonna get taken in by this crap".

You may be right.  However ... there are 12 jurors.

I am off until later.

Janet
10:25 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #926 on: June 03, 2011, 01:29:22 PM »

Janet

I don't know Tamiko.  First, she will never admit she did anything wrong.  Second, I don't know, but I do not believe 1 single word about her supposed sexual assuaults, and I believe the jurors do not either, but all it takes is one for a hung jury, as we all know, so I guess we will all have to wait and see. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #927 on: June 03, 2011, 01:30:13 PM »

2 minutes... til JP in the house.

gentleman,,, gentleman... start your engines.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #928 on: June 03, 2011, 01:30:15 PM »

Per Kathy B. The farmville lady looks at Casey all the time, looked at Casey when she watches the videos of ICA.
Maybe farmville lady is having a change of heart.  It's all coming out of Casey's own mouth now.  Not somebody else's. 

I hope farmville lady put her crops on hold until she gets back home.

There's enough crap coming from the defense that should fertilize them for the length of this circus.

Do No Evil 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 03, 2011, 01:30:53 PM »

Not all of them. I personally know a childhood friend who was molested for years by her adoptive father (her uncle--her parents were killed in a car accident when she was very young) The adoptive mother knew and did nothing. She finally told someone (besides me, I did know but was her age and didn't know what to do to help her back then, we were really young)
<snipped>

That loyalty usually ends by age 14 or so. In a child they don't have any options or power, but most when they become adults choose to not only stay away from the abuser, but develop a blind running hate for them which is hard to overcome. Having talked with many of the homeless women, they all seem to have the same attitude...."I wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire".

Turbo, that is exactly how old she was when she told the school counselor!

ITA
Florida has executed 2 women..only 2 .  One was Elaine Womack..not sure if I even have her name right..but Charlize Theron played her in the movie Monster. Which was based on the book and true story of Elaine.  She lived an awful life and really was damaged goods..but that did not save her from the DP.

If you want to see what horrific emotional and sexual abuse over an extended period really does to a woman in the extreme ..watch that movie.  And all the sexual and emotional abuse, her prostitution, her mental instability did not save her from the needle because she was a serial killer of men.  She never harmed a child..she acted out her her rage on men..so much for people who like to say prostitution is a non victim crime..tell that to Elaine and her johns..if you can find one alive.

So why they even chose this route for Casey amazes me..knowing they gave Elaine the needle....of course she killed more men ..Casey has only one kill under her belt..but that kill was personal..not a random stranger.   Killing her own child makes me believe that she was not abused..she would have done anything to protect Caylee if that were the case..and refused to return to her parents home after she was bonded out...instead she insisted she be returned there..against both LP and Cindy's protest that she should be in a safe house away from the media and any personal threats.  She and Baez insisted she return home.  No abused woman would insist she be returned to her abuser.

Aileen Wuornos was her name and Charlieze was excellent in that movie. I agree with you that it makes it much worse that it was her poor innoncent child who looked to her for protection that was murdered. I still wonder what the last image of her mother Caylee saw.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: June 03, 2011, 01:30:54 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense: Best Friend Testimony Inconsistent
Friday, June 3, 2011

Casey Anthony's defense team wants her best friend to stay in Orlando for several more weeks, saying she gave testimony inconsistent with prior statements.

Amy Huizenga now lives in Spain and works on a cruise ship that leaves port once a week. To get back to work on time, she had to leave Wednesday night after testifying, but earlier in the week she was served with a subpoena to stay for direct examination from the defense.

::snipping2::

When Perry asked what the statements were about, defense attorney Jose Baez said he did not want to disclose that information.

::snipping2::

"Testimony might come up where we need her to impeach, or we may want to impeach her testimony," Baez said. "She is in the thick of things and she is going to get a free pass because she works on a cruise ship?"

Dear Lord.... the man wants to impeach every witness.....he is desperate...

This confuses me.  Bozo had his time to discredit her.  He did not.  WTH?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: June 03, 2011, 01:31:20 PM »

Looks like he's commenting too
"So sad ...i feel so bad for u Casey i am a father of 2 young children (my daughter is the same age (would be) i feel so bad for u . ur family ..i hope u get thru this and prepare ur self and ur family for a brand new life to come.....stay STRONG ...MR Biaz ur doing a 100% excellent fantastic JOB .....(even obama when he killed osama he meant his own intrests lol > lee antony fool lol) continue to make theworld a better place rock on"
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20499837,00.html#disqus_thread

?????????????????????????/

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: June 03, 2011, 01:31:32 PM »

He never cared what the outcome of the trail was, just that he received the notoriety he wants by being connected to it. Like he said on facebook he considers it a WIN if he can keep her off death row - not that he wants her found not guilty. His motive was purely personal from the beginning if you have watched all his pressers.

Agree with everything you say.....unless she gets the DP he will declare HE WON!!
Yep.. I didn't think of it. But he will, what an idiot he is imvho.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: June 03, 2011, 01:32:07 PM »

I don't know Janet. I think after seeing Yuri Melich saying she was "convincing" the jurors might think, "Yeah, we're not gonna get taken in by this crap".

You may be right.  However ... there are 12 jurors.

I am off until later.

Janet
10:25 AM PT

As always, Janet, excellent point. But it only takes 7 to give her DP.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 03, 2011, 01:32:26 PM »

Janet

At this point in the trial, based on what has been presented, your talking points are very logical. I realize there is no need to remind monkeys, but Casey is a gifted actress.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: June 03, 2011, 01:32:26 PM »

Per Kathy B baez hoodwinked the A's into turning over his records! he told them they were going with the accident theory got the records and then told them about the rest of the story!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 03, 2011, 01:32:35 PM »

GDD, I agree....it's gonna get real ugly when the forensics start....looking at the clothing and the blanket and how she was packed up like garbage and thrown away

Were these photos released before? I admit, I haven't even attempted to see if there were or not, because I think I will get very upset.

yes, except the autopsy (bones)...it is upsetting to see her little clothes, blanket and the bags.......heartbreaking!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 03, 2011, 01:33:39 PM »

GDD, I agree....it's gonna get real ugly when the forensics start....looking at the clothing and the blanket and how she was packed up like garbage and thrown away

Were these photos released before? I admit, I haven't even attempted to see if there were or not, because I think I will get very upset.

yes, except the autopsy (bones)...it is upsetting to see her little clothes, blanket and the bags.......heartbreaking!

It is a tearjerker for sure Sunny...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: June 03, 2011, 01:34:09 PM »

He can delcare he won as much as he wants, while KC is safely behind bars for the rest of her life.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: June 03, 2011, 01:34:28 PM »

"We are done"...............that is what they are thinking.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.