April 27, 2024, 12:32:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 519227 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 07:51:42 AM »

I hate that we have to wait until Sat at 1 pm to see if this medical evidence will be allowed into evidence, and what it contains, if we find out what it contains, or this new witness who has not examined KC.  I am a nervous wreck.  Read the rumor too about an STD?  Seriously, this is BS.  I wish Lippmann would adress this rumor. 

There is no way George gave KC an STD or vice versa.  This man is willing to do anything to smear anybody.  I am suprised he has not blamed Caylee for her demise yet, although he has by saying she went into the pool and drowned.  What a chmuck.
   zoo Bozo said the abuse took place when kc was 8-he did not say the sexual relation continue until today.  and if anyone gave an std it was kc who gave it to george.  What about cindy if George had an SYD wouldn she-or was she the only  person who was not having sex with George---

I believe Bozo said from age 8 and up and even said that at 13 years old she could have his you know what in her mouth in the morning and then go to school and play with the other kids (paraphrasing here), so not sure what to think. 

I am making myself so sick worrying.  I do not know if I will be able to handle it if she is acquitted. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 07:58:36 AM »

I listened to this again and everything on it, now 3 years later it's all true.
The cops were spot on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8BPgBdEkac&feature=related ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 08:00:41 AM »

Zoo  I know just how you feel--and it only takes one -to hang a jury--if she is acquitted-then we should change the jury system and make it a majority--one thing really scares me--this jury had to give up months of their life--so I have to ask --did they have a life.  If most of the jurors are reasonable -- it still just takes one
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 08:00:46 AM »

Morning monkeys!

What's up for today? 

Do we still have 1 or 2 more videos to watch?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 08:02:00 AM »

I hate that we have to wait until Sat at 1 pm to see if this medical evidence will be allowed into evidence, and what it contains, if we find out what it contains, or this new witness who has not examined KC.  I am a nervous wreck.  Read the rumor too about an STD?  Seriously, this is BS.  I wish Lippmann would adress this rumor. 

There is no way George gave KC an STD or vice versa.  This man is willing to do anything to smear anybody.  I am suprised he has not blamed Caylee for her demise yet, although he has by saying she went into the pool and drowned.  What a chmuck.
   zoo Bozo said the abuse took place when kc was 8-he did not say the sexual relation continue until today.  and if anyone gave an std it was kc who gave it to george.  What about cindy if George had an SYD wouldn she-or was she the only  person who was not having sex with George---

I believe Bozo said from age 8 and up and even said that at 13 years old she could have his you know what in her mouth in the morning and then go to school and play with the other kids (paraphrasing here), so not sure what to think. 

I am making myself so sick worrying.  I do not know if I will be able to handle it if she is acquitted. 
well if he said that --we r in trouble
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2011, 08:02:48 AM »

I think there's more video coming today.  Do we know what else there is after the videos?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2011, 08:07:15 AM »

Anybody know where I can find an official Defense withness list?  The ones I have seen are so confusing.  I would like to see how many people he has to present.  The state one too, the one I saw of the State had over 300 witnesses, and I could not follow it at all.  Some were added, dropped, changed from state to defense.  My head was spinning. 

The state said they are close to the half way mark of witnesses which was IIRC 49 witnesses. So we have roughly 50 more witnesses for the state to testify. (I think LDB agreed with JP when he estimated 1-2 more weeks for the state.)
Now, we have to consider it will take more time for some of the forensic expert witnesses, so it could be a little longer. Plus who the hell knows how long it will take the duhfense to cross examine the experts.......if the Frye hearings are any indication, we're in trouble!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2011, 08:08:25 AM »

Good Morning Monks........... darla, Puzzler, TOY, Jesse, alagary, cherjers, TexasBarMom, cecilita, New Monkey, BooMonkey, pharlap, FormerFLGirl, Riley, karenmamo, Sister, Scatty, seemeatthebeach, Rizzy, ZooMomology and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Got my first cup of coffee and nearly ready...let's get this show on the road.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2011, 08:09:43 AM »

Well, the prosecution is going chronologically in order, KC's in jail, so I guess the finding of the body will be coming up soon.

Does anyone know if Roy Kronk is on the state's witness list?

I'm wondering if they will have him on the stand to testify to finding the body.

After which, will be the autopsy photos.

Can anyone think of anything between the jailhouse phone calls and the finding of the body that needs to come in?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2011, 08:10:08 AM »

In one of the Jail House tapes--George says to KC--Can we call in the FBI-if the man helped her and sexually abuse her---would he be the one to want to go in the fbi-also he tried to get her to talk to the police with out going thru Bozo--hope the state brings that out-it seems everyone is listening to KC-if u listen to George -thats when u see the defense is Bull&&&&
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 08:12:30 AM »

Hi Monks! 
I want to know if they played the video yesterday where KC has her temper tantrum with her parents during the jail visitation? I had to go to Ft Lauderdale with the kiddies and missed from 4pm on.. anything I should go back to see? Thank you!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 08:12:38 AM »

Anybody know where I can find an official Defense withness list?  The ones I have seen are so confusing.  I would like to see how many people he has to present.  The state one too, the one I saw of the State had over 300 witnesses, and I could not follow it at all.  Some were added, dropped, changed from state to defense.  My head was spinning. 

The state said they are close to the half way mark of witnesses which was IIRC 49 witnesses. So we have roughly 50 more witnesses for the state to testify. (I think LDB agreed with JP when he estimated 1-2 more weeks for the state.)
Now, we have to consider it will take more time for some of the forensic expert witnesses, so it could be a little longer. Plus who the hell knows how long it will take the duhfense to cross examine the experts.......if the Frye hearings are any indication, we're in trouble!

You're right and IIRC, in the opening statements, Baez said there will be a lot of discussion with the experts.

A while ago I said finding the body next.

Geesh....that's not right...we still have the cadeaver dogs and maybe the forensics on the car first.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 08:13:46 AM »

Good Morning Monks........... darla, Puzzler, TOY, Jesse, alagary, cherjers, TexasBarMom, cecilita, New Monkey, BooMonkey, pharlap, FormerFLGirl, Riley, karenmamo, Sister, Scatty, seemeatthebeach, Rizzy, ZooMomology and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Got my first cup of coffee and nearly ready...let's get this show on the road.
\

hi sunny i agree i have my coffee too ready
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 08:13:48 AM »

Hi Monks! 
I want to know if they played the video yesterday where KC has her temper tantrum with her parents during the jail visitation? I had to go to Ft Lauderdale with the kiddies and missed from 4pm on.. anything I should go back to see? Thank you!

Not to my knowlege and that's the one I wanted to come in.  Maybe this morning.

It's the "lost" tape...was lost for a while at the jail (don't ask why, I don't know, still on my 1st cup of coffee)  ha.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2011, 08:15:19 AM »

Well, the prosecution is going chronologically in order, KC's in jail, so I guess the finding of the body will be coming up soon.

Does anyone know if Roy Kronk is on the state's witness list?

I'm wondering if they will have him on the stand to testify to finding the body.

After which, will be the autopsy photos.

Can anyone think of anything between the jailhouse phone calls and the finding of the body that needs to come in?

i watched greta last night and one of her panel members said he is the attorney for Kronks son....the one who is going to make kronk look like he had the body for days
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2011, 08:19:57 AM »

In one of the Jail House tapes--George says to KC--Can we call in the FBI-if the man helped her and sexually abuse her---would he be the one to want to go in the fbi-also he tried to get her to talk to the police with out going thru Bozo--hope the state brings that out-it seems everyone is listening to KC-if u listen to George -thats when u see the defense is Bull&&&&

I agree.......why the he!! would George be inviting the FBI into this mess if he had something to do with the cover-up of Caylee's death.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2011, 08:20:04 AM »

I was here all day yesterday, until the last video of Lee and KC and I could not stand to listen to any more of them 2, so went to bed.

Of course  I missed Bozo's shenanigans about medical records, adding a grief counselor, etc.  I wonder who is paying her.  I wonder if he will try to get JAC funds for this grief counselor. 

They truly make me sick.

Good morning to you, ZooMomology and of course all the other monkeys here seeking JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!   ::justice2NJ::

I too missed the shenanigans about the medical records and a "grief counselor".  IMO, the people will be paying for her to testify, if it is allowed.  I cannot believe the badgering that this "defense team" does on a daily basis.  It truly is sickening.  Hopefully, once this trial has ended, so will Bozo's 'career' as an attorney.  Double praying for a conviction and a revoked attorney license.   an angelic monkey  May today bring us closer to Justice for Caylee.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2011, 08:21:27 AM »

Well, I respect your opinion... but I just wanted to point out that the man fell for the Nigerian prince email scam.

Who does these things? George doesn't have a very sharp pencil.

Still get a kick out of it!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2011, 08:22:29 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys! 

Real life messed up my day's watching of the trial yesterday.  Of course, I have seen the jail videos many times over the past 2+ years but in scanning the tapes last night, I heard (what I thought) was mention of a "found" lost tape or something to that nature.  Was there one played yesterday that hadn't been shown before in initial discovery?  If so, of course I'll just feel the need to find it, I'm sure. Otherwise, I'll just concentrate on today's.

I was thinking I had missed the Casey-Blows-Her-Stack video according to what my husband said yesterday. However, from what I saw on a news report this morning, I think they expect it today.  I am interested in their commentary on the jury's reaction to her meltdown. I think that tantrum will solidify some opinions already forming in their minds. (Unfortunately, I also think the playing of the videos will also contribute to the ruling of the incompetency of counsel that I feel is inevitably coming soon after the trial reaches appeal level.)

However, Judge Perry had no recourse than to rule as he did. I just can't help wondering if Baez thought he'd slip that deadline miss right past the judge. I continue to be most impressed by His Honor...impressed by his extensive rote memory of law and very impressed with his ability to control his inner laughter at some of the bumblings he is witnessing. I still can't repeat Baez's question of Yuri (paraphrased..."And did you ask her if she had ever committed suicide?") without at least a slight giggle.  Neither murder of a child nor suicide are one bit humorous but the stumbling and mumbling of inappropriate wording gets me every time.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2011, 08:23:42 AM »

States witness list:

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en&pli=1#
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.