April 30, 2024, 01:50:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 519487 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2011, 09:39:40 AM »

Where's Brillohead this am?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #241 on: June 03, 2011, 09:41:13 AM »

You are the best father!... aside from the molesting, that is

That man never touched his daughter. I don't believe he did that for a second

I do. I think Caylee was his. George has never been excluded in a State of Florida document. (show it if you got it)

(Nancy Grace doesn't count. Bloggers who read partial dna releases don't count)

I respect people's opinions who feel otherwise.

I think it will never come out... and I think perhaps his sentence will be watching another daughter put to death.

Let him lie, let him squirm. He did it to himself. Coward.

If they only have Casey's word... they are in a whole heap a trouble.

Not a soul will believe her now.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: June 03, 2011, 09:41:50 AM »

Dad always processes before he  Has a Reaction

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: June 03, 2011, 09:41:59 AM »

Bozo is now wanting to get the next tape out which I believe is the one where she has the meltdown.  Maybe he finally watched them last night.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #244 on: June 03, 2011, 09:42:03 AM »

9am Friday June 2, 2011 Court is in Session:

Judge is on the bench, Linda is gonna play the July 30, 2008 Jail Visitation.  George and Cindy Anthony visiting Casey in Jail.

Baez is noting his previous objections. Especially about it making Baez look bad.

Jury is coming in.  Judge is reading the stipulation to the jury concerning the Jail Video.  Says it is true and accurate recording of the visitation and it should be true in fact in their deliberations.

George and Cindy are talking to each other first.  Casey came in and sat down.  They say good morning, they show Casey their Caylee T-shirts and said Annie had those done.  Casey said to thank Annie.  Casey is talking about how she is sleeping well.  They said it was good to see each other yesterday.  Casey asked how dad was doing, he says hi beautiful, he said how glad he is to see her.  Even for just a moment and he loves her, the house is too quiet without Casey and Caylee there.  Casey said I know, it has been two weeks.  George said that the outpouring of love and Casey said that she just wish that more people were focused on finding Caylee.  George says his only focus is finding Caylee.  He tells her about all that is done to find Caylee.  Cindy says Caylee will be on the cover of People magazine on Friday.  Casey said good.  Cindy asks Casey is there anything..........Casey stops her and says mom, stop it is good.  Cindy says is there anything I should tell Caylee.  Casey says just tell her I love her.  Casey says she just wants to go home, everyday I wake up, I just want to go home.  I want to just go home and find her.  I can't do anything from where I am at.  I feel helpless here not helping her find her.  Cindy said what else can I do.  Casey says I know you went on Larry King and that is good he is very insightful.  Holly went on Larry king.  They are talking about Lauren, she had a baby, Casey is crying cuz she wants to see the new baby.  Cindy is saying all kinds of old friends are all calling and helping.  They are talking about Shirley Pleasea and Cindy said she is not well.  Casey said her heart is aching cuz she wants to be back with the family.  Caylee said everyday she feels more and more like they will see Caylee again.  They talk about Casey seeing a minister.  She talked about him telling her story that lifted her heart and spirits.  He went to bed and had a very heavy heart and woke up in a closet and he kept laughing and he laughed and laughed and forgot why his heart was heavy.  Laughter is good.  Cindy said laughing is as good as crying for you.  Cindy said I know you are consumed with Caylee but you need to laugh.  Casey said it happened right before she saw Jose and she really needed it.  They got her morning all mixed up and took her to the court by mistake and sent her back to jail.  She saw the same ladies at the bond hearing and they made her laugh and feel better.  We have to keep everything in our conversations together quiet about everything, talk about everything else but information.  She was so glad she saw them yesterday at the Bond Hearing and she had a nice little field trip, she hadn't slept much the night before.  She has been enlightened and feels better since yesterday.  I am glad you got the chance to come, I know it was last minute.  They came to a jail visit and Casey wasn't there.  It was all a mix up.  Casey said she was glad she got a shower the night before.  George wants to talk to Casey.  His parents aren't doing well, he is telling Casey about it.  They want the best for her and they are sorry they weren't around enough for Caylee.  Casey said it's ok they got to see her enough.  They always had asked how everyone is, so they have been in touch.  Casey says I know.  George said we miss you a lot. I wish I could of been a better dad a better grandpa.  Casey, said dad, I can't say this enough you have been the best dad and the very best grandfather ever.  You have always been the best mom and dad ever.  Casey said we will all be back together, don't worry.  Tell mom to eat, I have always been skinny but I am worried about mom.  George tells her to eat no matter what they give you and stay positive.  Casey says there is so much they can all do, just keep your focus where it should be.  The media is trying to show things in a bad light but people know the truth.  She wants to talk to Ryan and Annie but in private not in public.  She doesn't want anyone else in the public, she wants them to thank Annie again.  She declined visits last night, she doesn't know who they were, she needed to sleep.  Cindy is crying and says I love you, she is trying to stay strong for you but it is getting harder everyday.  Casey says I know it's harder, I know it more than anyone right now.  Cindy can't wait till Caylee and Casey are back home.  Caylee can't see any of the.  Cindy asks if Caylee is being hurt or harmed.  Casey said she feels in her gut she is still OK.  Cindy said from now on, never let anyone outside of the family have her.  Casey says she will never let her out of her sight, she is thinking about jobs and schedules.  Cindy says you will never need to work, we will figure it out.  Casey says I know she is not just my little girl, she is all of ours.  Casey is using the hand analogy and has been telling that story to other people.  Tell dad to breath, it is ok.  Cindy said it is very hard Cays.  Casey said they are doing everything they can to find Caylee.  Casey is talking about how she can't say much.  Because of the certain circumstances of why she is here, she hasn't written them any letters.  She will try to if she finds time to.  Casey said her face is wet and she can't wipe her face.  She doesn't know who came to see her last night but she is declining all but family now.  She appreciates Ryan and Amy wanting to come see her and talk to her.  Cindy has talked to them both.  Casey says she hasn't been crying everyday, she is keeping her wits about her, this is the strongest she has ever been.  She just thinks about Cindy and George and that keeps her from crying.  Cindy said she wants to crawl up into a ball but she can't.  Casey said that everyone is saying that Lee is the loud one, then Cindy then Casey and dad will always be quiet and process things before talking.  We need dad to be like that.  Casey said oh man it is good to see you guys.  I have to keep saying that.  Cindy is glad they waited till this am to come see her.  She will see no one but family.  She wants her time spent with family.  Cindy asks if they should make another jail visit appt. and Cindy says she will do it, they have to schedule it.  They have one more visit left open this week.  Cindy asks anything you want me to tell Lee?  Casey said she just wants to thank him.  He told her all about the charities and she thanks all of them for doing different things to find Caylee.  Cindy said she would of had more time to talk about Caylee and not the 911 tapes....Casey tells them to defer questions.  Audio cuts out.  Linda wants to put the next one into evidence and Baez asks for a side bar on that.  Sidebar...........I don't know if they are gonna continue with this tape or the next one.  I am going to post before I lose this post.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: June 03, 2011, 09:42:12 AM »

Good Morning All! Did anyone see Geraldo on Foxnews this morn? The only part I caught was when he said he believed Casey would only receive a sentence of time served and he hated to be the one to break it to everyone! Something about the tapes being played, I'm starting to really hate him!!    
WhoreAldo thinks that if she is found guilty, that it will be reversed on appeal because she was not mirandized while being interrogated.  He is trying to say that she was a suspect as soon as LE found out she was lying and therefore, should have been advised of her rights. 

He then went on to say that she could be convicted this time of aggravated manslaughter, a 5-15 sentence, and then if it was appealed, the most she could be convicted is aggravated manslaughter.  If she was convicted a second time on that charge, she probably would have served seven years for the original hypothetical conviction, and therefore, could be released for time served.

As usual, GR is talking out of his blow hole.  I did like it when he said he would be is house that she could get a reversal upon appeal.  I look forward to taking possession of his residence and kicking his sorry arse to the curb. 

Thank You Flutter! He is fos, i feel better now!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: June 03, 2011, 09:42:17 AM »

She is definitely a psychopath. She meets some of the criteria for sociopath but not all.

Just admitted that GA is reserved chooses his words wisely. The defense cannot and will not be able to get over this video

According to the DSM-IV  anti-social personality disorder sociopathy also referred to as psychopathy are one in the same, there are some in the psychiatric community that seem to indicate there are differences and some that do not.

Bozo is probably trying to claim that there is "missing" audio now

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 03, 2011, 09:42:52 AM »

They did prove GA was not the father. The DNA test is floating around here somewhere.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 03, 2011, 09:43:41 AM »

Dad is the quiet, reserved one of the family.
I caught that too. 

this video is great not only for the state but for GA...keep talking KC....keep talking!!

Notice how she changed from laughing and giggling to stone faced as soon as the jury came in....damn I wish the jury could see her demeanor before they come in....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 03, 2011, 09:44:31 AM »

I do. I think Caylee was his. George has never been excluded in a State of Florida document. (show it if you got it)

I think it will never come out... and I think perhaps his sentence will be watching another daughter put to death.

Do you think he helped hide or dispose of Caylee?  I did initially, no longer though.  Why do you think he molested her?  I thought it b/c it would have explained Casey's anger and cruelness towards her parents as well as her maybe not bonding comletely with Caylee and making her death easier. I don't think it any longer though.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: June 03, 2011, 09:44:59 AM »

Carpe, I certainly respect your opinion. But I do have to ask, if that were true, wouldn't the DT use that to get her off?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2011, 09:45:41 AM »

LOL

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2011, 09:45:49 AM »

Bozo is now wanting to get the next tape out which I believe is the one where she has the meltdown.  Maybe he finally watched them last night.
yeah up till now he forgot all about these damning videos cause well he had more pressing matters (like Geraldo).
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2011, 09:46:29 AM »

Bozo has got to be the dumbest  man I know...  I hope he really dont think this is gonna build his reputation up any. Its more then likely gonna make peoplethink he is just as crazyas Casey.....I realy cant believe what Im watching ........Good Lord....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: June 03, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »

This is the one with just George...not the fit one.
That'll be after the break, I'm sure.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 03, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »

Thanks Magic Eyes!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: June 03, 2011, 09:46:52 AM »

I bet someone in the DT had to stay up late and watch them. Baez, you're too late now!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: June 03, 2011, 09:47:03 AM »

She is definitely a psychopath. She meets some of the criteria for sociopath but not all.

Just admitted that GA is reserved chooses his words wisely. The defense cannot and will not be able to get over this video

According to the DSM-IV  anti-social personality disorder sociopathy also referred to as psychopathy are one in the same, there are some in the psychiatric community that seem to indicate there are differences and some that do not.

Bozo is probably trying to claim that there is "missing" audio now

Yes It is seen that the DSM-IV has labeled both the conditions, sociopath and psychopath under the section of antisocial personality disorders. But they do have differences. She meets some of the criteria for both.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: June 03, 2011, 09:47:20 AM »

Video with just George at the jail
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #259 on: June 03, 2011, 09:48:20 AM »

This reminds me of Liar Liar where Jim Carrey askes for an objection and the judge asks why and he says, "Because it's devastating to my case!" That is JB with all these sidebars... lol Monkey Devil!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.