April 27, 2024, 11:28:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 519220 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: June 03, 2011, 11:43:13 AM »

Just curious and know some of the monkeys here know the answer from personal experience, but if Casey was sexual molested by George, would she keep requesting to talk to him and he be the only one she wants to come visit her in jail?  I can understand being a child and being scared and 'sucking up' to the parent that is molesting you, because kids are scared and don't know how to handle it, but Casey is a grown woman here and she is requesting always talking to her dad.  Just for this reason I cannot believe George ever did anything her.  Just wanted your all's take on that.

As a former juvenile probation officer, I dealt with many, many molested girls and they repeatedly showed fierce loyalty and affection for the molester, whether a parent, or relative, neighbor or anyone else.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #741 on: June 03, 2011, 11:43:28 AM »

Charity Beasley up

These are my opinions and subject to change.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: June 03, 2011, 11:43:32 AM »

There is no way the jury can disregard bozo being a moron.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 03, 2011, 11:43:32 AM »

sidebar what could this mean??

NO sidebar...someone taking the stand.  Not sure who she is. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: June 03, 2011, 11:43:33 AM »

Judge P.  says to disregard anything ugly said about Baez on the video.  That's fair, they can see what douchebag he is in person.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: June 03, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »

hahahaha!

Cry baby!

This is ridiculous!  I'm sure the jury has already formed their own opinions of Baez.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: June 03, 2011, 11:43:48 AM »

LOL! The jury can disregard all the negative comments about KC's council all they want, because they won't disregard their own conclusions of her council based on court events!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: June 03, 2011, 11:43:52 AM »

Agreeing to a stipulation that CJBP just instructed the jury with

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #748 on: June 03, 2011, 11:44:01 AM »

10:47 Court is back in session Friday, June 2, 2011

Judge says Mason canceled the hearing at 8:30 in the morning.

LDB says that she wants no stipulation about statements made against Baez in the tapes.

Baez, says he wants a stipulation for op ions being expressed about him by the Anthony family toward Baez.  The judge says these tapes have been out there since the beginning of time and he is not going to hear bickering about it now.  Returns the jury.  JBP is fed up with Baez. 

Judge tells the jury he has the hamburger issue worked out, lol.  He is working on two other matters but he is working on cost.  The budget will make a difference in what he does. The jury may not get both requests but they may get one.  Do they have a preference between steak and Italian.

LDB publishes the next Jail Visitation.

August 14, 2008 Jail Visitation.  Judge reads that his is a true and accurate recording of the visitation.  It should be considered as true in your deliberations.  LDB wants it read again.  Not sure why. 

George and Cindy are at jail visit.  Casey comes in later.  They say good morning, George says good morning beautiful.  Casey asks, why is mom crying already?  George says cuz we haven't seen you.  George asks how she is, she says she was asleep, they are sorry they woke her up.  Casey is pointing out their new butterfly Caylee t-shirts.  Casey is reading them, they say fly home baby.  Cindy is getting on phone crying, Casey is laughing at her.  Casey asks her how she is feeling, she says she is not doing well.  Lee is sick and dad is blowing up at the media.  Cindy said they said this morning that CAYLEE IS DEAD, SHE DROWNED IN THE POOL.  Casey said what else is new.  Casey said she saw it too.  Cindy said she is getting hate mail, Casey says she has only gotten positive mail.  Cindy wants something to go on.  Casey says she has nothing else to give them, Casey is getting mad.  She just sits there and waits everyday.  Cindy asked her if Jose asked her who she wants to speak with?  She says she picked DAD.  Cindy says fine, here is your dad and hands him the phone.  George gets on the phone and tells Casey she is the boss.  Casey said no she isn't.  She has told Jose everything and the media is not helping.  The LE did not even give her 24 hours to help find Caylee before putting her, here.  George wants to meet with Casey.  Casey said she already discussed this and she said yes.  George says it has not been set up.  George wants to meet with her privately, Casey says that Jose is keeping her advised of everything.  George says Jose should not be in the middle of Casey and Caylee.  She is taking up for Jose focusing on her.  She said she knows where everyone's priorities are, she has known from day one.  Casey is upset now, having a fit, she wants to speak now, the media is gonna have a field day.  CAN SOMEONE LET ME, COME ON,  NO ONE IS LETTING ME SPEAK, GIVE ME 3 SECONDS TO SPEAK, I AM NOT IN CONTROL OVER THIS.  MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME.  JOSE IS THE ONLY ONE I CAN COUNT ON.  THE MEDIA IS SPINNING EVERYTHING I AM SAYING.  SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE THE MEDIA ANYMORE TO THROW AT HER. Cindy says this will all go away when Caylee comes home.  Casey says she has been here for a month, what else and she do, she has been away for a month, Cindy says I am sorry. Casey says I am trying but I need to be home to help.  Here all I do is focus on myself and my case right now.  Cindy says no the focus needs to be on Caylee.  What else can we do.  Casey says I don't know.  CASEY IS GONNA HANG UP, SHE IS FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS BEEN ANGRY THIS ENTIRE TIME, SHE CANT EVEN SWALLOW RIGHT NOW. Cindy says she has been in Lakeville and Casey says so?  I have nothing right now.  Cindy says she has nothing either and Casey says she has dad and Lee and the community but Casey has nothing and no one.  Cindy said Jose has to honor her wishes.  Cindy tells her that Jose is in New York, Casey says he is there for me.  Cindy said to talk to Dominic while he is gone.  Casey said she knows who she can talk to and who she can't.  She hopes they tell her what she is honestly up against.  Casey says I know what I am up against.  Cindy said we dint have the means to get you out and Casey said you did have the opportunity and you blew it.  She is the maddest she has ever been right now.  She is so mad and hurt right now.  George says he is sorry they are upsetting her.  Casey says they are to expect her to know something new right now, after she has been in jail for a month.  She has given everything she knows.  George says it is just hard, they have never been through this before.  Casey said they need to stick together.  She is mad at Cindy for saying Cindy has nothing when she is the one sitting in jail.  They have each other all she has is Jose.  Casey wants them to understand her side on this.  She knows all of their side but no one will see her side.  She doesn't want to give anyone else anything to throw back at her at trial.  George said he is just trying to help.  Casey said she wants to see Lee but he would interrogate her.  Mom would dominate her.  Dad you and I have been separated for awhile and she only wants to see her dad, George says thank you.  She said it was hard to choose between the 3 of you and I made a choice and I want you DAD.  Cindy collapsed.  Casey said it was a hard decision but she wants to see her DAD.  Casey say she is just sitting there biding her time, George wants her to expedite this and tell them I want to see my DAD and I want to see my DAD now, Casey said she has tried that.  It didn't work.  George is gonna do this on his own and get them together.  Casey says OK.  George asks her how she got through Caylee's birthday, she said she didn't she had her head under the covers and read her bible, it was the first time she broke down and she is still recovering from that.  Hearing that mom made her special chili and people were over and she is mad about that.  George said it was just us and mom made her great chili and cornbread.  There was one young guy that came, they never met him before and let him in, he was alone.  Casey said well the bible says to love thy neighbor and she is glad they let him come.  George said he was a great guy and they are glad he came.  George is asking about her eating and she is saying that she eats and sleeps so the jail won't worry and bother about her.  George says Casey is lucky to be in protective custody and Casey says no other people are too but they aren't bombarded by the media.  She is sorry she upset mom today but she had to let her emotion out today, she is so frustrated.  George thought she would not see them today and is thankful she did.  They think this won't be released.  Casey says I am an emotional wreck and she wants this personal.  She doesn't want this to be another business transaction.  She is sorry she upset mom but she is upset and getting sick too.  Cindy is on the phone, Casey says I am sorry I upset you.  I can't hold my frustration in all the time.  Cindy says you don't know how hard this is?  Casey says ya cuz I'm in Jail?  Cindy says it is obscene what people are saying.  Casey says she hears it too and it sickening and disgusting and people need to get a life and shut up.  They are sad people passing judgments about stuff they don't know, stuff is all fabricated and twisted.  I am not giving the media anything when I get out of here, sucks for them but too bad.  I will do whatever the Hell I have to.  Cindy says do you still think she is ok?  Casey says I feel stronger every day that she is coming home.  Cindy wants to know what to say to Zanny?  Casey says just tell her I forgive her and I want my baby back.  Cindy says do you think they will actually give her back?  Casey says I don't know, I hope so, the family is broken and it's a tragedy.  She doesn't want to be one of those parents that have to wonder every day if she is gonna wonder where Caylee is ever day for the rest of her life.  Casey is mad at Cindy now for asking for info and she says that is why she wants to talk to DAD, only.  She chose DAD for a reason, she took a half hour to think of who she wanted but she picked DAD.  It was a hard choice but she made it.  Cindy said it was hard going in Caylee's room now and Casey says I saw you in there in People magazine.  Cindy says I want my girls back, I know where you are but I want Caylee.  Casey says she is not ok in jail but Cindy says at least you are safe.  Cindy says I don't know if they are feeding her, Casey says mom I feel she is ok, even on her birthday I could feel that entire day, she was still ok.  Cindy says a lot of people we don't know are sending Caylee balloons and stuffed animals.  Casey says she is glad that have support and Casey has gotten letters of support.  Cindy wants to know why someone can send her a bible but she couldn't.  Jose tried to give it to her, they don't know who has the bible from Cindy.  Jose probably still has that bible.  George is talking, George wants her to write Sheriff Kevin Beary and she wants to see him and do it today.  Casey said how am I going to get it to him.  George is telling her how and she says she is going to do that.  They can make it a private face to face meeting.  Without anyone else being there.  George trusts the people but Casey doesn't trust them.  Now Casey doesn't trust it at all.  George tells her how quick it can happen and gives her the info about Kevin Beary again.  Casey says she will do that this morning.  George says great, then I can hug you and talk to you.  Casey says even then all I can do is tell you I love you.  Casey says she wants to do this.  George says I love you so much and Casey says she loves him and she loves lee and she is sorry she missed a visit with Lee and she is sorry she missed a visit with George and Cindy.  Casey says that she knows Lee got sick from running himself ragged.  George says this is their 24 hour a day job.  Casey wants to be home so she can get Caylee back faster.  George tells her again to set up the meeting with him.  Casey says she was the boss but she isn't know, she is being told what do to everyday and when to do it.  Cindy is on the phone, Casey said it is hard on everybody and she wishes she could make it easier.  Cindy wants to know if she wants more visits?  Casey says they can show these videos and Cindy says they are going to pick and choose what they put on the TV.  Cindy says the media is being nice to them again.  Casey says good, if they are nice talk to them if not don't.  She says she is not giving them S&it cuz she is a victim as much as the rest of you.  Please give Lee my love and Mallory my love, I love you mom.  George is on the phone and says know you can trust me.  She says I know that.  Visit is over.

Judge calls a sidebar......................

Judge tells jury to ignore opinions made about Baez.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: June 03, 2011, 11:44:08 AM »

She is lying like a dog about the Bible Cindy sent her. She just didn't want it.

She prob. laughed and said just that to with no one but Baez around.

right as if SHE would say i dont think i can have that when she sure didnt ask the same question when she was using bozos computer to email from jail
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: June 03, 2011, 11:44:30 AM »

Charity Beasley OC detective testifying now

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 03, 2011, 11:44:31 AM »

Just curious and know some of the monkeys here know the answer from personal experience, but if Casey was sexual molested by George, would she keep requesting to talk to him and he be the only one she wants to come visit her in jail?  I can understand being a child and being scared and 'sucking up' to the parent that is molesting you, because kids are scared and don't know how to handle it, but Casey is a grown woman here and she is requesting always talking to her dad.  Just for this reason I cannot believe George ever did anything her.  Just wanted your all's take on that.

As a former juvenile probation officer, I dealt with many, many molested girls and they repeatedly showed fierce loyalty and affection for the molester, whether a parent, or relative, neighbor or anyone else.

How do you think Casey is faring?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #752 on: June 03, 2011, 11:44:36 AM »

NO sidebar...someone taking the stand.  Not sure who she is. 
There was a sidebar to discuss the statement the judge read.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: June 03, 2011, 11:44:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
I made this account long ago and I usually lurk but this trial is making me crazy! I wanted to join you all to discuss! I have a few questions:

Not sure if anyone heard whorealdo this morning saying he'd bet his house that the if she was convicted it would be overturned due to the fact that she was a suspect (or at least he says so)...I thought ASAP that Miranda only pertained to custody. I found this from case in Florida....interesting to me anyway.
Does anyone know anything about this? I thought Melich said she was NOT considered a suspect at the time.

Also, Casey keeps wanting to talk to George, saying she trusts George, etc, even though he is supposedly the one who molested her. Is it possible that CASEY is actually the one who came onto George and would use him to get what she wants? It's a gross / disturbing thought but I wouldn't put it past her.

The whole question was whether it was a custodial interrogation at Disney.  Just b/c a detective, the police or whoever in law enforcement doesn't say the person is under arrest doesn't mean they aren't in actuality under arrest by the way they are treating the person.  For example, if you are handcuffed and being interrogated in a locked office at the police station, it wouldn't matter if the police didn't SAY you're under arrest.  You should be read your rights at that point.

The hearing was to determine if she was in police custody and in effect under arrest by looking at the circumstances surrounding the interview/interrogation.  I believe the factors the Court used in determining this was not a custodial (in custody) interogattion (and therefore didn't have to be mirandized) was that she voluntarily went with them to Disney, she voluntarily went into the room with them, she was free to leave and had been told she could leave at any time.  Additionally, the officers didn't view her as a suspect at the time they interviewed her.

Sorry for any spelling errors.  Too lazy to spell check.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 03, 2011, 11:44:52 AM »

Charity Beasley on stand now

MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 03, 2011, 11:44:52 AM »

So JP is saying don't take the Anthony's word about Bozo.  You can see he is a D-bag, here in court for yourself!  LOL
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: June 03, 2011, 11:44:58 AM »

Thank you, Magic, for the recap!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: June 03, 2011, 11:45:28 AM »

She is lying like a dog about the Bible Cindy sent her. She just didn't want it.

She prob. laughed and said just that to with no one but Baez around.

right as if SHE would say i dont think i can have that when she sure didnt ask the same question when she was using bozos computer to email from jail

It most likely would have burned her fingers anyway!!  Monkey Devil!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 03, 2011, 11:45:45 AM »

Judge P.  says to disregard anything ugly said about Baez on the video.  That's fair, they can see what douchebag he is in person.

the jury already know he is an BOZO....no one has to tell them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 03, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »

Charity Beasley up
Is she related to former Sheriff Beasley?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.