April 19, 2024, 11:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 518686 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: June 03, 2011, 05:22:12 PM »

why is the hearing for tomorrow am cancelled?

If that was the one on George's medical records, I would say Lippman offered them a little recap of the consequences of such an action.

medical records was going to be at 1:00 tomorrow I believe.  The morning one was for the motion filed from Mumbles office that Mumbles denied until the judge pointed  out on the paper for him that Finnell signed and it indeed came from is office.  It was a refiling of a previous motion that had been denied and the only difference with the new one was Finnell's signature.  Mumbles dropped the motion this morning.

Thank you Northern Rose.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: June 03, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »

Did the DT give a response as to how much more time they needed? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1662 on: June 03, 2011, 05:22:22 PM »

Praying really hard here for Bozo to flop liek Mark Geragos did, and we can see Justice for Caylee.  I honestly do not know if I can move on if she is acquitted.  I am so scared this baby killer is goign to walk. 

Praying for justice, and I do not pray.   an angelic monkey

See you all later, going to grab a 5-hour nap.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: June 03, 2011, 05:22:32 PM »

Karen Lowe - FBI Analyst to discuss hair banding tomorrow. Court to start at 9am.

---

Perry asked a guesstimate of when the Prosecution will be wrapping up their case.

Linda replied June 17th.

Was it Friday the 17th?  I was thinking the 10th?

Yes, Capp & I both her 17th... independently of each other.

Yes, I heard 17th as well.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: June 03, 2011, 05:22:46 PM »

Karen Lowe - FBI Analyst to discuss hair banding tomorrow. Court to start at 9am.

---

Perry asked a guesstimate of when the Prosecution will be wrapping up their case.

Linda replied June 17th.

Was it Friday the 17th?  I was thinking the 10th?

I heard Friday, the 17th as well

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1665 on: June 03, 2011, 05:23:28 PM »

June 3, 2011 4:10pm Court is in session:

Jury is coming back in...........

Geraldo Bloise is on the witness stand........

Linda is showing him a box, he recognizes it as item #2, July 17, 2008 12:30am, piece of tire cover.  Next item#31 7-25-08 5pm, piece of spare tire cover.  Linda is introducing Item #1 a human hair, introducing Article#2 Dryer sheet.  Introducing Article #4, dirt.  Introducing Article #5 petri dish containing dirt residue.  Next Article #5 petri dish hair, next article #12 Dryer sheet. Next piece of hair, next Article 16 as a hair, next Article 17 as a hair, next Article 18 as a hair.  Next Article #19, as a hair.  Next Article 20 as a hair.  Next Article #21 as a hair.  Next Article #7, petri dish containing hair. Next Article #8 as a hair. Next Article #9 as vegetation.

Linda has no further questions.........

Baez is up and pleasing the court.

When he first got the car he did an exterior inspection, then an internal one, that would include the driver side the back seat and the trunk?  Yes.  Upon opening the door you smelled decomp?  Yes,  You don't know if it was human or not?  Yes.  That could be animal, meat or human?  Yes, to all.  You have smelled various bodies in stages of decomp?  Yes.  In various environments?  Yes.  One of the common things you see when you see a decomp body you see maggots?  Yes, depending on the stage.  Would you see thousand to hundred of thousands of maggots?  Yes.  That would include puparia?  Yes but that is not my expertise, so I don't feel comfortable talking about that.  I am not going to ask you to identify them.  OK.  When you go to ME, you mainly smell formaldehyde?  Yes.  That is what ME's use?  Yes but different areas, some have no chemicals, just the body. Do you smell formaldehyde and fecal matter at the ME too?  Yes.  It is hard to pinpoint, what comes from what?  Depends, if i do fingerprints of a decomp body that is unique, once you smell it you never forget that smell.  You can tell the difference between chemical and decomp, you will never forget that smell.  Does decomp smell change?  Yes, it can depending on the age of decomp.  Once a body orifices are exposed it smells different than a newly dead body?  Yes.  After you did you gas gauge experiment, you never took it for a spin, did you? No.  Did you get information about the car before you got it? No.  You weren't aware that Cindy put in the dryer sheets or sprayed it with Fe Breeze?  No.  Were those dry leaves sent out anywhere for analysis?  Yes.  Did they assist this investigation?  Not to my knowledge.  Did you focus on the trunk?  No.  You did a thorough search of the trunk. Correct.  Part of that search is using tweezers and pulling out hairs?  Yes.  You also vacuumed it with a filter?  Yes.  That could pick up the most minute particles?  Yes.  You also used an alternate light source?  Yes.  You used that to identify stains?  Yes.  When you did that you found a portion of the car that had a stain?  Yes.  It is not uncommon that trunks have stains?  It is possible.  Fairly common though right?  Yes.  You used a product called Blue Star?  Yes.  This was to help you identify blood?  Yes.  Blood would be important right?  Yes.  Blue Star is better than Lumanal?  Yes.  When you sprayed the stain area with Blue Star tell the jury what the results were.  Negative results.  You then went a step further and tried to get a presumptive result? Yes.  Tell the jury what the presumptive test was?  Negative results.  Did you swab for DNA even though the Blue Star and Presumptive tests were negative you also did a swab for DNA? Yes.  What were the results?  I don't know.  How many hairs did you find? 12 hairs in total.  When did you collect the first set of hairs?  July 17, 2008.  These hairs are of diff lengths?  Yes.  They were different sizes and colors?  I couldn't tell all the hairs.  How many hairs did you select by hand? 12 by hand.  Some where dark brown?  Don't remember.  Asked more stupid questions, sustained.  Did you find animal hair in the car?  I don't know.  You are experienced in trace recovery?  Yes.  He is telling the jury that trace evidence  is minute evidence.  As part of your job you don't want to contaminate any evidence, you wear a white jumpsuit and a hairnet and gloves and mask.  Yes.  This is all to protect evidence?  Right.  That is because we all shed 100 hairs a day?  Yes.  To find hairs in the trunk of the car is common?  I don't think that is very common.  Baez gives examples of hair transfer and the witness says that is possible.  How old is this car? 98.  Have you ever inspected older cars? Sometimes.  Those are usually much more dirty than a car that is a year old?  Depends on the owner.  Did you send each and every hair for Mitrochondrial DNA?  I don't know, I just sent them to the lab.  You send evidence to labs all the time?  Yes.  You are aware of where to send evidence? Correct.  Witness says he just puts DNA, he doesn't say Mitro DNA or reg DNA.  The lab makes that decision.  How many by vacuum?  11.  So now you have 23?  Yes.  How many times did you look for hair?  12 times.  Did you search the car well for hair?  Yes. This car is as thorough as you have been with any car?  I searched it more times than I have before.  Question about Dr Henry Lee, objection, JBP did loud SUSTAINED........went to side bar immediately.

Back from side bar.....

Linda moves to strike the question from the record, JBP won't but tells the jury to disregard it.
Baez says the defense went in to inspect the car?  Yes.  While we were there additional hairs were found?  Yes.  Were animal hairs found?  No, I destroyed the notes when I made my report.  You wrote this report Jan 1, 2009, this was 6 months after you inspected the car?  Yes.  He explains that is the date his supervisor saw it.  It was signed and dated after he wrote it.  Was it not reviewed till 6 months later?  Yes.  You testified about some garbage you received as evidence?  Yes, trash.  You had some trash that was given to you?  Yes.  Was it moist trash?  Yes.  Baez says OK we will talk trash.  In this trash there were multiple items?  Correct.  A bottle of chewing tobacco spit?  He can't find it.  Baez asks him if he can find it in his report?  He says he sees no spit, in his report, just a can of empty chewing tobacco.  He is talking about a bottle with brown liquid.  Baez asks him if this is chewing tobacco spit?  He doesn't know what is in it.  Baez asks about packages of food, objection, Sustained.
Baez is done

Linda up....When you referred to negative results of Blue Star, what did they refer to?  Blood.  How do you take notes?  Handwritten notes, log.  Do you take your notes and make a report, then can destroy your notes, based on LE policy?  Yes  He gives the legal decision he uses to destroy the notes.  Universal process is used to prevent precautions?  Yes.  Did the defense wear hair nets?  NO.  Based on your experience you have, do you have an opinion of what the odor of decomp is?  Yes, human decomposition, based on 23 years of experience, IT WAS THE SMELL OF HUMAN DECOMPOSITION.

Baez is up........

The notes destroyed can never be seen by the defense?  No.  Because you don't have the notes, we can't know if everything you noted is in your report. No, everything is in my report.

Did you testify saying decomp that means you can't tell if it was human and you answered correct?  It's possible.  You have now changed with LDB to HUMAN DECOMPOSITION?  She asked me my opinion of what I smelled with my experience, you didn't, I always put decomposition in my reports.

Witness is excused, subject to recall.

5:08 Jury is excused for the day

Any other matters JBP asks?  Nothing from state or defense.

Karen Lowe is the next witness tomorrow for hair-banding.  JBP wants a rough guesstimate when the state will wrap up?  LDB says Friday, June 17th, 2008.

Court is in recess till 9am tomorrow morning.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: June 03, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »

If that was the one on George's medical records, I would say Lippman offered them a little recap of the consequences of such an action.

medical records was going to be at 1:00 tomorrow I believe.  The morning one was for the motion filed from Mumbles office that Mumbles denied until the judge pointed  out on the paper for him that Finnell signed and it indeed came from is office.  It was a refiling of a previous motion that had been denied and the only difference with the new one was Finnell's signature.  Mumbles dropped the motion this morning.

Thank you Northern Rose.

Yes, thank you Rose. That's what I thought, but I was not sure. Much appreciated!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: June 03, 2011, 05:24:14 PM »

Why isn't the hoebag leaving?

the event planner should stay till the end of the party???     
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: June 03, 2011, 05:24:56 PM »

That's it for today until 9am tomorrow morning

I didn't hear anything mentioned about arguing George's hospital records after court is over at 1:00 p.m. tomorrow.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: June 03, 2011, 05:25:01 PM »

Praying really hard here for Bozo to flop liek Mark Geragos did, and we can see Justice for Caylee.  I honestly do not know if I can move on if she is acquitted.  I am so scared this baby killer is goign to walk. 

If she did walk, would she be safe? I mean, I'm not trying to be morbid, but really, she's so hated. She would certainly have a difficult time getting a job or anything.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1670 on: June 03, 2011, 05:25:16 PM »

Is Casey going to testify? If so does anyone know when (what day)?
Still very much up in the air if she will or won't.

Its her choice to put her death in her own hands out of her own mouth...NOTHING she states will be believable & she will only get caught in more lies.
Hands down she will be convicted. I just can't wait to see her face when she is! But on the same hand I feel so sorry for her parents.   
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: June 03, 2011, 05:25:55 PM »

trash was in the trunk, the dufense is garbage.

Well said

WTF is he pulling with this bottle of tobacco spit?
Same thing he's trying to pull with the hand written notes-everybody fuch's up as much as he does....JMO
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: June 03, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »

Well said

Same thing he's trying to pull with the hand written notes-everybody fuch's up as much as he does....JMO

He failed again

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: June 03, 2011, 05:26:59 PM »

C & G's attorney served Leonard Padilla a Cease & Desist letter today. He was informed if he doesn't shut his mouth, he will be sued!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1674 on: June 03, 2011, 05:27:15 PM »

Well said

It would take a whole lotta effort to mess up that much.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: June 03, 2011, 05:28:29 PM »

If she did walk, would she be safe? I mean, I'm not trying to be morbid, but really, she's so hated. She would certainly have a difficult time getting a job or anything.

Bozo better be disbarred after this trial.  I cannot take how he treats witnesses.  It shouldn't be allowed.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: June 03, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »

PS   Casey said in her jail visit video with her parents that she sat with Bozo to watch a NG episode...hmmmmm
Im pretty sure it wasnt in the common room in the jail & she cant be out with other inmates because she is in protective custody.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: June 03, 2011, 05:29:33 PM »

Magic Eyes, you did another incredible job today -- many thanks!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: June 03, 2011, 05:29:37 PM »

JVM will be talking to Leonard Padilla on her show tonight.....guess he still isn't shutting his pie-hole!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1679 on: June 03, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »

Watching Baez do his thing reminds me of the old Honeymooners episode
when Ed, Trixie, Ralph and Alice try to recapture their youth by going
roller skating... and Ralph goes to the snack bar, over time he's forgotten
how to skate, and he's all over the place and falls on his azz.

Clumsy.

Keep it up, Baez.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.