March 28, 2024, 02:24:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 9 - 6/3/11  (Read 516982 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: June 03, 2011, 08:33:20 PM »

Praying really hard here for Bozo to flop liek Mark Geragos did, and we can see Justice for Caylee.  I honestly do not know if I can move on if she is acquitted.  I am so scared this baby killer is goign to walk. 

Praying for justice, and I do not pray.   an angelic monkey

See you all later, going to grab a 5-hour nap.

If she did walk, would she be safe? I mean, I'm not trying to be morbid, but really, she's so hated. She would certainly have a difficult time getting a job or anything.
I have wondered if she walks, does she go back home??  Seriously, her parents would allow her back in their home??
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: June 03, 2011, 08:33:39 PM »

O/T

Breaking News

==============================
Raymond Clark III Sentenced In New Haven

A 26-year-old former animal research technician is sentenced for killing a Yale
graduate student days before what would have been her wedding.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wfsb.com/tu/5ZaBiybQM.html>

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: June 03, 2011, 08:33:52 PM »

The entire defense is STUPID.  Concealing the body because of an accidental drowning "might" be plausible if Casey admitted that is what she did.  Then she could say she was afraid of George, etc.  To have George know about it and both of them be quiet is ludicrous.  Common sense says they would just say it was a tragic accident.  Then toss in Roy Kronk and you could have the dumbest defense theory in history.  If defense did not just make this up because they had NOTHING else why would they have spent countless dollars investigating everyone on earth?  JMO

Exactly Don. And for as little as Baez himself visited casey I don't envision that she thought this gem up by herself, called him on the phone and he said..great idea!  If you watch the body language between all the DT since the tapes were played, I don't think CornPone or D Simms was aware of all of it either. Today, other than Baez, the others had as little to do with their psycho client as they could.

How else to explain the sudden turn around of G & C? Baez wanted to tap Kronk for this until he couldn't connect him in any way prior to finding the body. About the only thing left was to implicate the people who had access to all the same things as casey. For all that they knew, Baez was just going to paint casey's life as dysfunctional somewhat during mitigation...not paint them as villains who had incest with kc, mom overlooked the incest, dad threw Caylee away and then framed her, let her take the blame.
They didn't sign on for that.
Baez is strapped with the psychopath like a bad zit. This story from them is unbelievable but after watching casey, I think she is convinced that she's the most brilliant person in the universe and I think she will demand to take the stand. I'll be shocked if she doesn't.

I hope your right.
JMO....None of the jury will believe anything she says.
           How do you know if she's not lairing ..She's very good at it.
           Look at ALL the ppl she fooled..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: June 03, 2011, 08:34:50 PM »

Hi Janet, thanks for the links you posted. I believe opening statements are not evidence, so the jury cannot use them as fact. If they were evidence, then yes I do believe KC would have to take the stand if she is the only source of the accusation.

I may be wrong, usually am, so maybe someone can correct me about opening statements.

... but the jury did hear those opening statements ... opening statements that could be considering "reasonable doubt" in deliberation.

If I understand correctly ... the defamation of an person without ANY foundation is legally permissible in the defence's opening statement.

Something does not see right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: June 03, 2011, 08:36:15 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete post 1821.  I messed up. (DONE)

Thanks

Janet
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 08:39:44 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: June 03, 2011, 08:36:55 PM »

DonFL~  sending a gigglesnort for the pun!  Shocking ...wish bozo could sit on her lap
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: June 03, 2011, 08:38:14 PM »

They should have gone for an insanity defense.....now that is believable! She is a classic psychopath...

That's what I initially thought they would do with as much crazy crap as kc did. Then I listened to lawyers talk on the Casey Anthony case isn't an insanity case because there's so much evidence that she took extra measures to cover up her questionable actions. They all said to claim insanity kc would have had to show behavior afterwards that backed up she didn't know what she'd done was wrong. As in Caylee dies in the trunk, she leaves her there as if that's normal and then takes her friends shopping. Afterwards she opens up the trunk and tells them to put their stuff there.

At least now I know why the insanity defense is used so little.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: June 03, 2011, 08:38:55 PM »

Hi Janet, thanks for the links you posted. I believe opening statements are not evidence, so the jury cannot use them as fact. If they were evidence, then yes I do believe KC would have to take the stand if she is the only source of the accusation.

I may be wrong, usually am, so maybe someone can correct me about opening statements.

... but the jury did hear those opening statements ... opening statements that could be considering "reasonable doubt" in deliberation.

If I understand correctly ... the defamation of an person without ANY foundation is legally permissible in the defence's opening statement.

Something does not see right.

Janet

You mean something's not right about the law or that Baez would say it if he didn't have proof?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: June 03, 2011, 08:40:09 PM »

LOL - the attorneys on Nancy Grace just called bozo an "abomination" to justice.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: June 03, 2011, 08:41:13 PM »

attorney on NG saying Blowhole is an abomination

abomination.......a vile, shameful, or detestable action, condition, habit, etc.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: June 03, 2011, 08:41:15 PM »

NG saying Bozo has been posing outside the courthouse for photos with female fans.  I am going to be sick.  One of the attorneys is calling him an abomination.  He can say that again and again.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: June 03, 2011, 08:44:30 PM »

NG saying Bozo has been posing outside the courthouse for photos with female fans.  I am going to be sick.  One of the attorneys is calling him an abomination.  He can say that again and again.....

So I suppose that bozo will tell the judge that someone was calling him names and he needs to tell them to stop it. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: June 03, 2011, 08:44:59 PM »

What scares me is that he has fans! Let's hope there aren't any fans on the jury!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: June 03, 2011, 08:46:31 PM »

I hope your right.

That is why psychopaths can kill so long without getting caught - they are so good at lying they can make a normal person feel crazy when confronting them. Fortunately the detectives were experienced enough to see through the facade. The FBI profiler on TV said she was definitely a psychopath and would kill again if released. He said they should later check other murders of people she might have had contact with in the past as they might solve some other murders after this trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: June 03, 2011, 08:47:16 PM »

What scares me is that he has fans! Let's hope there aren't any fans on the jury!!

Were any of the fans wearing Obama buttons?  I'm just saying............

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: June 03, 2011, 08:54:19 PM »

I don't think we have to worry about the jury but it scares me too that he HAS fans!     Too many sickos in this world.   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: June 03, 2011, 08:56:05 PM »

Were any of the fans wearing Obama buttons?  I'm just saying............
Whorealdo probably paid them. He's got a stake in this, he's been leading the parade for how great Bozo is. What's a few bucks to have some "fans" prove him right?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: June 03, 2011, 08:57:13 PM »

I hope your right.

That is why psychopaths can kill so long without getting caught - they are so good at lying they can make a normal person feel crazy when confronting them. Fortunately the detectives were experienced enough to see through the facade. The FBI profiler on TV said she was definitely a psychopath and would kill again if released. He said they should later check other murders of people she might have had contact with in the past as they might solve some other murders after this trial.

THE PSYCHOPATH - The Mask of Sanity

Special Research Project of the Quantum Future School

Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.

And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools.

Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.

You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame, and you are never confronted by others for your cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre, so completely outside of their personal experience, that they seldom even guess at your condition. ::snipping2::

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: June 03, 2011, 09:00:48 PM »

I hope your right.

I actually thought about this too. When my friends daughter was murdered and dumped in the swamp like trash by her cousins husband who happened to live next door they took his dna samples. He was tried and convicted of Kaitlin's murder. He is serving LWOP in Angola prison. Anyway about a year or so after his conviction his dna was kicked out by the CODIS database in connection with a murder that had gone unsolved from over 20 years ago. The detectives questioned him and he denied. They questioned his family and his family gave them a gun that he had at their house...turned out to be the murder weapon. When they confronted him that they had the murder weapon he confessed and recieved another LWOP sentance. To be run consecutively lol..... so yeah... I thought of that. He also was a pathological liar and his wife did not even know he had been convicted of kidnapping and several other things. His whole life was a lie as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: June 03, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.