April 19, 2024, 06:05:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155593 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2007, 12:38:09 AM »

I think that interview with all 3 took place shortly after their actual arrest which was around June 9, right?  Not sure who relayed the details to us, Dompig most likely via news media?  Maybe in a transcript around then.

I don't think there is a PV of the three of them together but there might be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2007, 12:43:56 AM »

I remember hearing about the conversation between Joran and Deepak on television.  Back then I got most of my info from here or the TV.  I keep thinking Jossy as the source, but it's been so long.  I think Anna is right June or early July.  It was one of the first bits of info I remember that got my attention that something wasn't right.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2007, 12:44:40 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

If anyone caught my posting from yesterday on the previous thread about the videoed gang rape of a young girl there has been more details printed from the court case today, which I did not intend to post.  Disgusting behaviour by the teenage boys.  If all the speculation that we have gone through as to the events of that night with Natalee were too unbelievable for some monkeys well you can take it from me that it all seems to be a common occurance amongst this type of perverts.  And the girl had no memory of any of the proceedings until her picture was circulated to school friends.

I read that and am following your reporting about it with interest.  I have always seen this as at least a possible motive and prior practice in Natalee's disappearance.  We certainly know even school children were engaged in this activity of raping and recording via cell phone so do keep us posted.

This is a global phenomenon now, unfortunately.  Fights, rapes, beatings, setting people on fire, the more outrageous, the better.  You name it, anything goes and these cretins are not hesitant to record it, either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2007, 12:47:56 AM »

Yes, we had the info of Joran's changing modes of transportation long before any PV's surfaced.  Not sure who reported it.

What I never understood was why when Joran changed from Deepak to Satish, why didn't Deepak say it was not Satish either, that Joran walked home?

As I recall, he was just silent after his first initial outburst calling Joran a liar.

Fear, maybe?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2007, 12:56:53 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Yes, we had the info of Joran's changing modes of transportation long before any PV's surfaced.  Not sure who reported it.

What I never understood was why when Joran changed from Deepak to Satish, why didn't Deepak say it was not Satish either, that Joran walked home?

As I recall, he was just silent after his first initial outburst calling Joran a liar.

Fear, maybe?

I know.  That was strange and then he stuck to that story with Greta.  That is when the K2 attorney finally came out and called Joran a liar.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2007, 12:58:00 AM »

Yes Anna, I will keep watching and let the monkeys know when the verdict is handed down on these scumbags.  It is good to see some justice being attempted despite it being only a small percentage of the extent of this type of crime against women.
One of the main offenders' parents verbally attacked the press outside the courthouse using some choice language so easy to see what sort of upbringing he had.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2007, 12:59:02 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I remember hearing about the conversation between Joran and Deepak on television.  Back then I got most of my info from here or the TV.  I keep thinking Jossy as the source, but it's been so long.  I think Anna is right June or early July.  It was one of the first bits of info I remember that got my attention that something wasn't right.

It was probably 2nd/3rd week of June. IIRC, at no point in any of the PVs do Deepak or Satish admit picking up Joran from the beach. They have stuck with *walked* since the HI lie crumbled.

The report of this J/D or J/D/S face-to-face confrontation indicates that at some point one of the Ks admitted the beach p/u. Curious.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2007, 01:02:20 AM »

Hi, Igss,

I wouldn't say either Kalpoe admitted a beach pu.  Deepak just asks Joran "Why are you lying?" and then Joran replied that oh, that's right, it was Satish instead of you.

Then no report of either Kalpoe saying anything more.  No denial but no agreement either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2007, 01:07:09 AM »

As far as why the Dark Sidese refuse to admit to all the lying, I have wondered if there is some psychology that makes pathological liars defend each other or all stick together.   Rolling Eyes

I guess the reasons are as varied as the people who do that.  Some I think believe they are protecting Aruba when in fact they are doing it a tremendous disservice.  Others think they will protect their investments there which are likely time shares only, cheap sellouts.  Some want to insert themselves into any sort of drama possible.

But it is a strange sort of behavior to watch for sure.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2007, 01:11:25 AM »

Hi, Igss,

I wouldn't say either Kalpoe admitted a beach pu.  Deepak just asks Joran "Why are you lying?" and then Joran replied that oh, that's right, it was Satish instead of you.

Hi Anna. Good memory. I think you nailed it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2007, 01:12:43 AM »

Talking to myself here but one more comment to think about and then I am off on the Moonboat to Dreamland. . .

The very first night Joran was blathering on with a bunch of lies.  He was her Lucky Charm and won money back for Natalee when we all know now that it was not Natalee as she was not even playing cards.  Perhaps he helped another girl but I don't see it in that video.  But that and Hitler's Sister and all the wild things he claimed happened were just lies.

He wouldn't have been telling those so early and such far out things if he did not already know Natalee was NOT going to reappear and contradict his version of events.

Sadly, I think he had good reason to believe he could tell just about anything because she was no longer alive to contradict whatever he said.

Goodnight, All!  Oh, and we need to start writing the media to get programs lined up for coverage for the second anniversary.  Maybe some of them would be willing to do something along those lines, especially since it will be close to the release of the suspects.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2007, 01:15:49 AM »

Nite Anna - looking forward to another photo of the puppies as they grow

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2007, 01:20:00 AM »

I think I will hug Nemo and head to bed too.  Hey, Tibro, did you see that cobweb in the corner over there?  I think you have too much cleaning to do.  Did you give Patti the week off again?   Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2007, 01:23:24 AM »

I think I will hug Nemo and head to bed too.  Hey, Tibro, did you see that cobweb in the corner over there?  I think you have too much cleaning to do.  Did you give Patti the week off again?   Rolling Eyes

Night Lalas and hugs to Nemoe for me too.. Smile
 I been lurking on and off., busy typing up crap for PO PO  !
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2007, 01:24:09 AM »

Yes Lala's but I think you have been looking at my Aussie thread for cobwebs
 Laughing  Laughing
Patti chose to be a moderator not a cleaner if you remember correctly.  Wink  Wink
Will make a special effort for Easter, I promise

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2007, 01:26:19 AM »

LaLa's:

Ahhhhh....  you miss me.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2007, 01:27:00 AM »

Laughing  Laughing
Patti chose to be a moderator not a cleaner if you remember correctly.  Wink  Wink

Patti has posted some on the front page, she's been busy I think.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2007, 01:31:54 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Laughing

Patti has posted some on the front page, she's been busy I think.

I have been busy and I think I'm going to get even busier.  I have a
date with the courts on April 17 and have a lot to do to get ready.

I have been lurking tho... and checking in periodically.  

Klaas:

Great job on the video!  It was awesome!

Also, I sent you an e-mail cause I messed up and am hoping that you
can wave that magic wand and fix it for me.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2007, 01:52:56 AM »

As far as why the Dark Sidese refuse to admit to all the lying, I have wondered if there is some psychology that makes pathological liars defend each other or all stick together.   Rolling Eyes

I guess the reasons are as varied as the people who do that.  Some I think believe they are protecting Aruba when in fact they are doing it a tremendous disservice.  Others think they will protect their investments there which are likely time shares only, cheap sellouts.  Some want to insert themselves into any sort of drama possible.

But it is a strange sort of behavior to watch for sure.  

Having spent over a year posting on a "public" board where many who post have to do it during the few hours during each day that they are allowed out of their padded cells, I can tell you that there are many reasons why people defended J2K and the other Liarubans.  Some because they loved Aruba and/or had $$$ interests there, some just seemed to resent Beth (I'm told some of them also posted on the Peterson board and hated Laci's mother), some ranted on about women drinking and partying (drunken slut was the term used over and over).  

But worth noting that throughout the last two years, one thing has been consistent:  the Liaruban supporters accused Beth, Jug, Dave, Natalee and anyone supporting them of the things that the Liarubans were guilty of.  They even started claiming they wanted to go to med school, like Natalee.  Anita played down Joran's drinking and made him sound so "goody two shoes".  I've watched and listened and wish I had a chart matching the words and actions of the Van der Sloot cult with those of the Holloway and Twitty camp.  As though they could make themselves appear innocent by doing was the innocent did, saying something similar, and pointing their dirty fingers at those who saw through them.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2007, 02:03:44 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Well, all I know is that if 3 redneck guys from around here left a local bar with a young woman who was never seen again, and then they couldn't come up with an consistent explanation of what happened, they'd be under the jail so fast it would make your head swim! I mean, who would believe those guys? So why does it make any more sense if it happens in Aruba instead of Chattanooga? Pfffftttt!!!!!!

It also wouldn't have taken two weeks to pull them back in and get search warrants once the police knew their stories were inconsistent with each other and hard evidence, like the videotapes.  Many have said that there are some basic aspects to police work no matter what differences there are in the laws.  ALE didn't want Joran to go down for this crime.  At least some of them didn't and the honest ones couldn't break through the wall of corruption.  I had hoped Dutch authorities could piece together enough for a re-arrest or something even if it's on lesser charges.  If they can't come up with enough to put Joran at the Defendant's table for murder, kidnapping and/or rape, they sure should be able to go after some of ALE's finest for blatant misconduct in the investigation, i.e., coverup.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.