April 23, 2024, 05:39:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155710 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #180 on: April 05, 2007, 12:16:54 PM »

SMILE SPORTER!

Very Happy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2007, 12:23:44 PM »

carpe.....good comparisons.....I also had an eye opening moment when
the subject of tape over the mouth was discussed...before that, I could
not understand what I was seeing there.  I had seen a mouth (with some teeth) that looked more like an animal's mouth...lower jaw jutting out...do you also see that....the "two dogs" also bother me.....is there any link there...?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2007, 12:25:47 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
SMILE SPORTER!

Very Happy

Carpe,

Would you post the Joran version of this again? I love that one! TY

I Stand With The Girl
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: April 05, 2007, 12:28:11 PM »

That is a sick,but accurate picture.I don't like the rape is a sport or cottage industry idea at all.This shows contempt for the rules of all societies.Even drunk slut tourist girls have a right of refusal.This is contempt and wrong,and needs to be eliminated,now.I get  on a tangent,but you stop rape and other things improve.I really think the pimps could find willing women,but they want to degrade and humiliate,not love.Dominence is what they want.Of course,when you claim to be the Alpha males,you may run into meaner and angry alphas later,on their terms.You get innocent people put in jail,which shows you are a coward.Probaly wet yourself if stood up to,jmo.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: April 05, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Lilpuma - I vote LIE!!!

He doesn't even KNOW HOW to tell the truth.

I had to get out my metric conversion tables to come to that conclusion.   Confused  Where's a Canadian when you need one?   Laughing

You called!!!   Smile

Sorry ... the metric system was adopted after I left high school.  Thankfully, most supermarkets still accomodate us noncomformists by posting weight measurements produce/meat in both systems.  Any establishment than doesn't ... I insist on a conversion.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: April 05, 2007, 12:30:02 PM »

I vote LIE.He is an admitted liar and rapist.cat

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2007, 12:30:51 PM »

16 feet,3 inches,Lil Puma.the metric Cat

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: April 05, 2007, 12:35:42 PM »

Happy Easter to you too Sandy!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: April 05, 2007, 12:41:24 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

RED summons Hirsch Ballin after bribery attempt Namdar in Aruba

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/05/red-summons-hirsch-ballin-after-bribery-attempt-namdar-in-aruba/
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2007, 01:08:20 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2007, 01:10:01 PM »

robots said that last one wassss skeeeeeeeeeeery!!!!!!

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: April 05, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »

Have a great Easter all.  I hope the bunny is good to you ... no cheap chocolate.   Smile

Janet

LUKE 24

On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.' " Then they remembered his words.

THE STONE IS ROLLED AWAY - HE IS RISEN - HE IS RISEN INDEED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: April 05, 2007, 01:30:44 PM »

WARNING - I just heard on Fox News that there is a possible recall of dog biscuits now too.  They didn't mention a brand.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: April 05, 2007, 01:44:40 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Have a great Easter all.  I hope the bunny is good to you ... no cheap chocolate.   Smile

Janet

LUKE 24

On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.' " Then they remembered his words.

THE STONE IS ROLLED AWAY - HE IS RISEN - HE IS RISEN INDEED

Same to you Janet, all the best to you!

------------------
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: April 05, 2007, 01:44:53 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

great, THanks Carpe  Cool

i need to get a new MONITOR........................OMG

ROFL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: April 05, 2007, 02:07:53 PM »

This one was before she dated Paulus.

HUBBA HUBBAAAA! Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

(wolf whistles)

Gimme some sweet cheese cake, HONEY.  Laughing

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: April 05, 2007, 02:14:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
WARNING - I just heard on Fox News that there is a possible recall of dog biscuits now too.  They didn't mention a brand.

It appears the newly recalled dog biscuits come from Sunshine Mills.  

http://www.sunshinepettreats.com/
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: April 05, 2007, 02:29:34 PM »

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j32/carpehumor/?action=view&current=ptero.jpg

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: April 05, 2007, 02:48:22 PM »

It appears the newly recalled dog biscuits come from Sunshine Mills.  

http://www.sunshinepettreats.com/

As long as Tiny Tbones don't turn up on the list, I'm still safe. Phew!  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2007, 02:58:30 PM »

Hi All!

I just posted this to the front page under the article about the CNN shooting with the following question:

What is a convicted murderer and child molester, from Florida, doing on the streets of Atlanta?

Our system is failing..... really, really bad!

By SAEED AHMED, S.A. REID
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 04/05/07

After spending the weekend with Clara Riddles' family enjoying the Final Four basketball games, Arthur Mann borrowed her father's car Tuesday, dropped her mother off at work, then walked to Riddles' job at the CNN Center where in front of a shocked lunchtime crowd, police said, he put two bullets into her.

A day after the shooting that claimed the life of the 22-year-old woman, Riddles' family tried to explain what would compel a soft-spoken and seemingly mild-mannered man to so calculatedly kill his former girlfriend because she wanted out of their relationship.

"That's the alarming thing, there were no real warning signs," Riddles' cousin, Thomas Blake, told a reporter Wednesday night. "He never put his hands on her. Because if he did, trust me, between her uncles and the rest of the males in her family, you'd be doing a different story."

Since Riddles' death, her family has learned one new thing after another about the man she dated for about a year, each one more shocking than the last.

They didn't have an idea Mann, 39, was 17 years older than her.

They were aghast that he had been convicted of murder.

That he served time in Florida for having sex with a minor when he was 31 and had spent 11 years of his life in prison for various offenses.

"If I had known any one of these things, I'd have told her, 'I'm not having that. You need to end that relationship,'" Blake said.

As it turns out, that's precisely what Riddles was in the process of doing.

She met Mann while both of them worked at a Burger King. But while Mann couldn't keep his job, Riddles quit hers because, her family said, she was at a point in her life when she wanted a career and not just a paycheck.

She had begun working at the Omni Hotel, stocking honor bars in hotel rooms. But she envisioned herself several rungs up that corporate ladder in a few years.

The two weren't compatible anymore, the family said. "He wasn't living up to his part as a man to her," Blake said.

The couple had several arguments. Mann called Riddles at her job and on her cellphone repeatedly, her family said.

Relatives, meanwhile, didn't think of the spat as anything more than a breakup. Riddles temporarily moved away from home, just to get away from facing Mann when he came by.

And he came by often. He had no family to speak of in Georgia, and Riddles' relatives had embraced him like an extended family, Blake said.

Mann is originally from Florida where, records show, he has an extensive criminal history.

His prison stints, according to Florida's Department of Corrections, began in April 1986 — at age 19 — when he served a year for stealing a vehicle.

A year after his release, he stole another car, and served a year and a half for that crime.

Released in July 1991, Mann was in trouble with the law four months later. In November of that year, he killed someone while committing a robbery.

Florida authorities sentenced him to 10 years in prison. He served a little less than four years, although it was not immediately clear why he was released early.

Nine months later, Mann ran afoul of authorities again when he had sex with a minor in February 1998. Records show his victim was either 16 or 17.

He served five years in prison, and moved from Miami to Fairburn sometime after his release in March 2004.

Two years later, he was convicted of failing to register as a sex offender in Georgia.

Around that time, he met Riddles.

He told her family he had served prison time, but didn't elaborate. During a visit to Miami several months ago, Riddles learned a little about her boyfriend's past — and began distancing herself from the relationship.

Over the weekend, Mann stayed at the Riddles home, watching the games on TV, sharing drinks with her cousins.

"It's frightening that the whole time, all this was building up within him," Blake said.

The next morning, Mann borrowed Riddles' father's car, saying he had to run to a store. He dropped her mother off at her job. And then drove downtown to the CNN Center to meet Riddles.

Police said the two exchanged words. Then, according to witnesses, Mann allegedly dragged Riddles by the hair down an escalator.

Then, in the presence of dozens of people, police said, Mann fatally shot Riddles in the upper body and face.

A security guard shot Mann, who remained at Grady Memorial Hospital on Wednesday night. A police spokesman had initially identified the suspect as Amman, but the department corrected itself later.

Funeral arrangements for Riddles have not yet been made. She leaves behind her parents, a sister, a brother and a host of relatives wondering whether there was anything they could have done to prevent her untimely passing.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.