April 26, 2024, 04:59:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155779 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: April 05, 2007, 07:13:16 PM »

Klaas..
  I went to Google and this is what shows?  I dont see a landmark?

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&tab=wl&q=
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: April 05, 2007, 07:17:29 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Google maps has a new feature where you can add landmarks etc and they can been viewed by others.  It is part of a network of sorts.  I need someone to go to Google Maps and pull up Aruba.  I want to see if my "landmark" shows up  Wink

I pulled up Aruba and all I see is a POS island.

LOL  Laughing  dang it, was hoping you'ld see my "marker"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: April 05, 2007, 07:22:28 PM »

Google maps has a new feature where you can add landmarks etc and they can been viewed by others.  It is part of a network of sorts.  I need someone to go to Google Maps and pull up Aruba.  I want to see if my "landmark" shows up  Wink

I created a map called "Boycott Aruba Justice For Natalee".  I placed a marker near the VDS home and put Natalee's photo in the marker:

So if you pull up the map and click on the blue marker, this is what you see:

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 05, 2007, 07:28:29 PM »

I created a map called "Boycott Aruba Justice For Natalee".  I placed a marker near the VDS home and put Natalee's photo in the marker:

So if you pull up the map and click on the blue marker, this is what you see:

Nice Klaas.  I didn't see any marker.  Maybe I am doing something wrong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 05, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »

SAN - it's something new for Google and I may have done something wrong too.  Who knows, lol  Laughing  Just heard about it on the news today.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070405/D8OA8TTG0.html

Google Turns to Users for Online Maps

Apr 5, 1:52 AM (ET)

By MICHAEL LIEDTKE

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Google Inc. (GOOG) is calling upon its millions of users to chart a new direction for its online maps.

As part of an initiative being launched Thursday, the Internet search leader will provide free tools designed to make it easy for people to share their knowledge about their neighborhoods and other favorite places by creating customized maps that can assemble information from a variety of sources.

The map creators will be given the option to make the content public or keep it private.

(snipped)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: April 05, 2007, 07:59:53 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Thanks Oldfart - I just happened upon that radio interview with Beth when I was putting together the video.  It's sad listeing to the pain she's in. Crying or Very sad

I still wish Jossy could find out WHO got the permit for the demonstration in the street for her appology Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I think It would be one more piece of the power puzzle

Wasn't it that elderly man last name Merriweather.  First name may have been John, either a neighbor or mother's cousin of ArubaGirl maybe?  He did speak on TV a couple of times.  Very Dutch and pro Arubans.  Think he is one of those who calls them Arub-I-ans.   Likely Friend of Paulus.

JMO, I may be wrong as this is totally from memory.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: April 05, 2007, 08:10:20 PM »

SAN - it's something new for Google and I may have done something wrong too.  Who knows, lol  Laughing  Just heard about it on the news today.

By MICHAEL LIEDTKE

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Google Inc. (GOOG) is calling upon its millions of users to chart a new direction for its online maps.

As part of an initiative being launched Thursday, the Internet search leader will provide free tools designed to make it easy for people to share their knowledge about their neighborhoods and other favorite places by creating customized maps that can assemble information from a variety of sources.

The map creators will be given the option to make the content public or keep it private.

(snipped)

I didn't see the marker, either....was wondering if in a search there is a marker of sorts....to zero in.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 05, 2007, 08:14:39 PM »

By MICHAEL LIEDTKE

(snipped)

I couldn't find it either -- but you have mail.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 05, 2007, 08:22:21 PM »

By MICHAEL LIEDTKE

(snipped)

Maybe it hasn't been reviewed or "approved" as yet.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: April 05, 2007, 08:28:40 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

By MICHAEL LIEDTKE

(snipped)

I couldn't find it either -- but you have mail.

Looks like "hotmail" server is down right now..sorry.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: April 05, 2007, 08:32:22 PM »

Thanks Oldfart - I just happened upon that radio interview with Beth when I was putting together the video.  It's sad listening to the pain she's in. Crying or Very sad

Yes Klaas, great vid. Really sums up the whole coverup, the lies, the obvious corruption and whose involved.  Just as I'm getting all pissed off again, then you have Beth's plea.  You can just feel just her pain.
I hate these people for what they did to Natalee and the torture they are putting her family thru.  They are simply animals, and I truly hope they all face a painful and horrible demise.  I wish nothing but the worst for every single one of these scumbags.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: April 05, 2007, 08:54:58 PM »

Didn't Tibrogargan start a thread about the girl who was raped and filmed by cellphone camera?

I was looking for that and I can't find it anywhere on the Forum. Anyone know where that info can be found?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 05, 2007, 09:01:52 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Didn't Tibrogargan start a thread about the girl who was raped and filmed by cellphone camera?

I was looking for that and I can't find it anywhere on the Forum. Anyone know where that info can be found?

I'm not finding it either?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 05, 2007, 09:04:06 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

Hey SB, good to see ya.  I'm on my way out, wish my timeframe for posting was more in sync with everyone elses.  But I do enjoy catching up in the morning.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #234 on: April 05, 2007, 09:11:32 PM »

Bye, Indy.

I think Tib was talking about it this morning.  Maybe around page 7 or 8?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: April 05, 2007, 09:12:26 PM »

Yeah, I am pretty much an evenings-only poster nowadays and I do miss the morning crowd! Although today I have been on some...

I miss Spooky turning out the lights like she used to always do here in the Cage. She held this place down for the late-nighters.

Now klaas, on the other hand, never sleeps or eats, and is on here 24/7...

Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #236 on: April 05, 2007, 09:13:19 PM »

I wonder if you have to have IE7 to see the new Google stuff?  

Is that even a good question?

I read Tib's post about the cellphone deal in this thread early this morning.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #237 on: April 05, 2007, 09:18:37 PM »

Angie, if you are still here, I am trying to AIM you.....TY

Expect a miracle.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: April 05, 2007, 09:22:11 PM »

Hi monkeys - I have returned  Laughing  Laughing  Went off to look at google maps and found I had logged myself out of the cage. Laughing  Laughing

sb I posted a newspaper article about that in previous LCD on this forum.  I think I mentioned it earlier in this LCD and can bring it forward for you if Klaas does not beat me to it.  Wink  Wink

I have not posted any of the follow up articles on the courtcase proceedings as the details are sickening and disgusting.  It would be an insult to animals to call them that.  My main purpose in posting was to show how easily and widespread these things are and also what can happen when a LE is allowed to carry out their duties according to the law.  Now off to find it and re-post.....

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 05, 2007, 09:23:28 PM »

Hey guys, I just happened to be in Lala's neighborhood today and snapped a photo of her.  Anyone want to see it?  Laughing  Caught her peeking out over her fence  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.