March 28, 2024, 05:51:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 154746 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 06, 2007, 12:57:55 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
In the diaries Joran says he met maid Rita upon returning home from school on monday afternoon. In Paulus PV he says Rita and Joran were home when he got home from work on monday.

In Rita PV she says she works till noon on mondays.

ALE, of course, does not even ask her about that particular monday.

Yep.  Why ask when they already know what happened to Natalee.  It was all for show.

What's so maddening is that we are not trained investigators.  We have no training or experience in interrogations or investigations.  Yet we pick up on these things, spot the inconsistencies and question them.  ALE ignored them.  I don't think they're stupid.

I don't think they are stupid either and I don't think they are all corrupt.  I'm sure there are those in ALE that would have done things differently but their hands were tied.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: April 06, 2007, 01:00:21 AM »

In the diaries Joran says he met maid Rita upon returning home from school on monday afternoon. In Paulus PV he says Rita and Joran were home when he got home from work on monday.

In Rita PV she says she works till noon on mondays.

ALE, of course, does not even ask her about that particular monday.

Yep.  Why ask when they already know what happened to Natalee.  It was all for show.

What's so maddening is that we are not trained investigators.  We have no training or experience in interrogations or investigations.  Yet we pick up on these things, spot the inconsistencies and question them.  ALE ignored them.  I don't think they're stupid.

To do this one has to have an open mind, a mind that is not already warped by greed and directions as to how to interpret the contents of the statements.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: April 06, 2007, 01:01:53 AM »

Well. if I can cool down enough after that last little diatribe, I am going to head for bed... Night y'all!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: April 06, 2007, 01:04:50 AM »

Night Night, sb.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: April 06, 2007, 01:06:04 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

To do this one has to have an open mind, a mind that is not already warped by greed and directions as to how to interpret the contents of the statements.

True.  It does sound like they went through the motions giving the appearance of conducting an investigation without actually intending to solve the case.  So many inconsistencies but where are the questions that ask Joran to explain why his statements differ from friends other than the Kalpoes?  I understand completely the frustration of the FBI who were observing.  

Klaas, I completely agree that there are good, honest, smart Aruban police who can't break through and destroy the barrier that protects the likes of Paulus and Joran.  To them, I say TELL THE COWBOYS!   Wink

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: April 06, 2007, 01:07:51 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Well. if I can cool down enough after that last little diatribe, I am going to head for bed... Night y'all!

Hope the rant(s) helped.  I know the feeling.  Have a great night.  Sleep tight.  cu later sbgator.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: April 06, 2007, 01:09:20 AM »

And Judith Geerman obviously heard Amanda maid say that the VDS's had an additional illegal alien maid.

So they go see Amanda maid and ask her about 3 non-probative questions, nothing indicating what she might have previously said, and leave the whole issue up in the air. Pathetic really.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: April 06, 2007, 01:17:54 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
You are so right, Jobie.  This is one of the occasions you would cheer if the individual was struck by a lightning bolt.

Oh, so true.  I would not want to look into the soul of that individual.   I am always reading the Monkey comments and wishing so much that the Holloway/Twitty family could get at least ONE break in this distorted Aruban so called investigation.  Off my soap box and back to lurking.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: April 06, 2007, 01:21:05 AM »

If ALE had really put pressure on these individuals to straighten out the inconsistencies, there's no telling what there would be in the case file now.  I really don't see how the Dutch investigators could solve this in The Netherlands without making house calls on some of these individuals and asking the necessary questions, then following up to see if they are telling the truth.  To let a suspect walk because he just keeps lying is criminal in and of itself.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: April 06, 2007, 01:25:57 AM »

And Judith Geerman obviously heard Amanda maid say that the VDS's had an additional illegal alien maid.

So they go see Amanda maid and ask her about 3 non-probative questions, nothing indicating what she might have previously said, and leave the whole issue up in the air. Pathetic really.

Who is the maid named Rita Joran was talking about in his notes?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 06, 2007, 01:26:26 AM »

If ALE had really put pressure on these individuals to straighten out the inconsistencies, there's no telling what there would be in the case file now.  I really don't see how the Dutch investigators could solve this in The Netherlands without making house calls on some of these individuals and asking the necessary questions, then following up to see if they are telling the truth.  To let a suspect walk because he just keeps lying is criminal in and of itself.

The only thing I'll say is, we now know that there were wiretaps that we weren't aware of.  That information was just brought to light when PVDS lost his case for damage from the Aruban government.  So maybe, just maybe there is evidence in the file that is damaging that we aren't aware of.  I keep hoping.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: April 06, 2007, 01:28:25 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Rita Didjkoff, or something like that. Her PV is in the *important case documents* section here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 06, 2007, 01:30:07 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Rita Didjkoff, or something like that. Her PV is in the *important case documents* section here.

GEL
- right here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=268

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, respectively head agent and under inspector at the Korps Police force Aruba, former classified at the team particular projects and last mentioned at the section criminal organizations classified, explain the following.

On Thursday, August 11, 2005, around 18:55, we, took a statement, interrogated the witness:

Margaritha WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF,

Born on Aruba on March 10, 1954, aid in the household (independent) and living more closely Wolf xxxxxxxxxx on Aruba. Her statement was given in papiamento, and was translated by me, JACOBS, to Dutch and placed on record.

On your question how long have I worked for the Van Der Sloot family, I answer you the following:

I have worked ( 8 ) years at family Van Der Sloot. I work as from Monday up to and including Friday for them. I do not work on Saturday and Sunday at family Van Der Sloot. I work daily four (4) hours at family Van Der Sloot. With family VDS, I mean the parents of the detained man "Joran Van Der Sloot". (meaning the suspect "Joran Van Der Sloot"; observation JACOBS).

On your question if I can tell you specifically when I worked from Monday up to and including Friday at the family Van Der Sloot, I answer the following:
I work on Monday from 08.00 till 12.00.
I work on Tuesday from 13.30 till 17.30.
I work on Wednesday from 13.30 till 17.30.
I work on Thursday from 13.30 till 15.30
and I work on Friday from 13.30 till 17.30 at family Van Der Sloot
As you can see I work daily four (4) hours at family Van Der Sloot with exception of Thursday because then I work only two (2) hours.

On your question if the family Van Der Sloot has another aid in the household, answer I you no. I am the only aid in the household at the family Van Der Sloot. They do not have an aid in the household on Saturday and Sunday when I do not work for them. On your question if I know of a Spanish speaking aid at the family Van Der Sloot my answer is no. I have also never seen a Spanish speaking aid at the household of Van Der Sloot.

This is my true statement. If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer these.

M. WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF

After I, JACOBS, read the declaration to the witness M. WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF in papiamento that was translated to Dutch, the witness signed them.

This is our statement, on oath of office made up this proces-verbaal, and has been signed at Oranjestad on August 11, 2005 and has been closed.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS E.L. SOEMERS
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: April 06, 2007, 01:31:46 AM »

ARUBA SUX!

Good night, all!  Very Happy

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 06, 2007, 01:32:30 AM »

If Dompig is to be believed, then Joran has changed his *ride home* story since his release.

That, you would think, would be enough to get approval for further interrogations.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: April 06, 2007, 01:34:18 AM »

The only thing I'll say is, we now know that there were wiretaps that we weren't aware of.  That information was just brought to light when PVDS lost his case for damage from the Aruban government.  So maybe, just maybe there is evidence in the file that is damaging that we aren't aware of.  I keep hoping.

I still think they need some kind of physical evidence.  Maybe ALE has some, but I always think of the saying "no honor among thieves" and these people are a few levels below thieves.  Whatever evidence we thought was destroyed may still exist.  If I was covering for someone with the expectation that they wouldn't rat me out on something, I'd want some insurance.  I would keep some of the evidence.  On the Asylum board (AOL) if someone said "there's no evidence", I'd say "check Jacob's trunk".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 06, 2007, 01:39:06 AM »

If Dompig is to be believed, then Joran has changed his *ride home* story since his release.

That, you would think, would be enough to get approval for further interrogations.

You would think  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: April 06, 2007, 01:43:13 AM »

Ran across a quote from Janssen via Karl Penhaul today.

On 6/29/05 Janssen said that Joran has dropped his *walked home* story.

Amazing. We know he went back to it at a different date. Joran may *only* have 5/6 versions of how he got home but the number of times he changed the story could easily be in the double digits.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #378 on: April 06, 2007, 01:43:55 AM »

I still think they need some kind of physical evidence.  Maybe ALE has some, but I always think of the saying "no honor among thieves" and these people are a few levels below thieves.  Whatever evidence we thought was destroyed may still exist.  If I was covering for someone with the expectation that they wouldn't rat me out on something, I'd want some insurance.  I would keep some of the evidence.  On the Asylum board (AOL) if someone said "there's no evidence", I'd say "check Jacob's trunk".

The only thing in Jacob's trunk

is 3 cases

of Malomars!!!

That dirty RAT BASSSSSS-TAD.
Razz

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: April 06, 2007, 01:45:50 AM »

Why I like Shango.  It gets us thinking about what actually goes on in Aruba.   What the illegal goings on are and who is involved and how.  It's only background for the rape/kidnap/murder of Natalee by JVDS, but it gets us talking about who is covering this crime and why.  

Tomorrow is Good Friday, a very solemn day, but unlike the women who showed up at the empty tomb that morning long ago, we already know we have reason to celebrate Sunday morning.  I'll be around this weekend, but am sending Happy Easter wishes to all Monkeys.  

Night everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.