April 19, 2024, 12:18:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155590 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #420 on: April 06, 2007, 10:45:17 AM »

What color TIE

do you get to go with a tie-dye shirt?

Question

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: April 06, 2007, 10:47:37 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
If anyone wants to see something very interesting from Jossy, and I didn't already email it to you, you can email me.

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

I would like to see it BT if you have time, TIA !

I think this latest action by Oduber clearly points to who led what cover-up now. I also no longer feel one ounce of pity for any Aruban who takes this lying down.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 06, 2007, 10:48:18 AM »

If anyone wants to see something very interesting from Jossy, and I didn't already email it to you, you can email me.

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Goodmorning all!

I've emailed Red and Dana and suggested they get Jossy on Dana's show to talk about it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: April 06, 2007, 10:48:29 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Oh,I forgot to say great post Mrs Marple and CARPE.Keep up the good work.CAT

will do Cat, thank you for the kind words! Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: April 06, 2007, 10:48:38 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
What color TIE

Question

Well, I tell ya, looking at his manner of dress, I would say the ol "Rat" would chose a checkered tie! Twisted Evil
To match his red and white checked pants. Sort of clown-like, doncha know. Shocked  Twisted Evil
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: April 06, 2007, 10:48:58 AM »

morning klaas!!!! Cool

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 06, 2007, 10:48:59 AM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hey Carpe...so ole charlierat says in his profile he's been to Aruba over 10 times??? Funny in his trip report he says differently

http://tinyurl.com/2huznq

<snip>

my triumphant return - day one
11/15/06 - 11/22/06
Submitted on Friday, November 24, 2006 by: charlie

What a great trip!

I will try to keep this report within reason but I have a lot to say about my first trip back to Aruba since 1972.

Also here:

http://www.aruba.com/phpNews/wmview.php?ArtID=785

<snip>

November 20, 2006 - 18:02
Charlie Ratcliff Returns to Aruba

Charlie Ratcliff is a special Aruba visitor. In his own words he explains it the following: Friday, November 17th was my 50th birthday. On this date in 1956, I was born in the Lago Community Hospital in Seroe Colorado. I lived here on Aruba until 1972, when my father retired from Lago. I have not been back to Aruba since then until now.

He is the biggest liar just like everyone else in his beloved Aruba.  That POS.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: April 06, 2007, 10:49:27 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Goodmorning all!

I've emailed Red and Dana and suggested they get Jossy on Dana's show to talk about it.

Wonderful idea, Klaas!!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: April 06, 2007, 10:50:50 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Hey Carpe...so ole charlierat says in his profile he's been to Aruba over 10 times??? Funny in his trip report he says differently

<snip>

11/15/06 - 11/22/06

What a great trip!

I will try to keep this report within reason but I have a lot to say about my first trip back to Aruba since 1972.

Also here:

<snip>

Charlie Ratcliff is a special Aruba visitor. In his own words he explains it the following: Friday, November 17th was my 50th birthday. On this date in 1956, I was born in the Lago Community Hospital in Seroe Colorado. I lived here on Aruba until 1972, when my father retired from Lago. I have not been back to Aruba since then until now.

He is the biggest liar just like everyone else in his beloved Aruba.  That POS.

Yup!
At least the POS got to LEAVE Aruba in one piece.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: April 06, 2007, 10:54:58 AM »

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Goodmorning all!

That's a great idea! I would love to hear Jossy get a chance to talk about the corruption and give the real facts. TY, Klaas.

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: April 06, 2007, 10:55:20 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
What color TIE

Question

Well, I tell ya, looking at his manner of dress, I would say the ol "Rat" would chose a checkered tie! Twisted Evil
To match his red and white checked pants. Sort of clown-like, doncha know. Shocked  Twisted Evil

LOLOLOL

One with lights and a flower that squirts water, rrrright? Razz

------------------
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: April 06, 2007, 11:03:27 AM »

BT good stuff, it appears Jossy has a lot of evidence of the corruption so a discussion with Dana would be so enlightening !

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 06, 2007, 11:06:33 AM »

What color TIE

Question

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: April 06, 2007, 11:07:30 AM »

<snip>

11/15/06 - 11/22/06

What a great trip!

Also here:

<snip>

thanks for the info, Yap!

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: April 06, 2007, 11:07:33 AM »

sockmonkey_mom@yahoo.com

Goodmorning all!

That's a great idea! I would love to hear Jossy get a chance to talk about the corruption and give the real facts. TY, Klaas.

Aruba was up in arms when a few states called for a Boycott of their country.  But they don't seem to care when they call their own Boycott on a paper that prints the truth.  They deceive their people with all their propaganda.  Aren't they concerned about the about how their call for a Boycott will affect the jobs of the Aruban people.  People advertising for their businesses and also people who work at the Diario.

Nelsen Odobur is a spineless bastard.  He hides from the truth.

I hope one day he lives and feels the pain but only ten times worse than what Beth has felt these past two years.  It is because of his spineless actions that Natalee wasn’t returned to Beth.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: April 06, 2007, 11:14:39 AM »

Anytime Carpe

Klaas that pic is priceless   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 06, 2007, 11:15:23 AM »

Anytime Carpe

Klaas that pic is priceless   Laughing

Well I found the perfect tie but it didn't seem right without the perfect hair, LOL  Laughing
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: April 06, 2007, 11:15:28 AM »

Thanks BT! Wink

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: April 06, 2007, 11:16:43 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
What color TIE

Question

LOLOLOL

One with lights and a flower that squirts water, rrrright? Razz

OH YEs...I forgot that "extra" little touch!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: April 06, 2007, 11:17:45 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
First she was handed a trash bag and told to collect her own evidence -- including giving herself a "rape kit'' exam. Then she was told she might have brought the incident on herself, even though she says she clearly had bruises on her neck where the guard had choked her.

"The purser immediately said to me, 'Maybe you need to control your drinking,' '' Dishman said. "They wanted a written statement from me before I could see the doctor. It was like being victimized again.''

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE DRUNK AND INVITING THE SCUM TO YOUR ROOM, IF HE GETS THERE AND YOU SAY NO AND HE DOESN'T LEAVE, IT'S RAPE.    Mad  Mad  Mad Mad STOP TELLING US WE'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VIOLENCE AGAINST US.  

Oh yea, good morning monkeys!   Very Happy

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.