April 19, 2024, 11:01:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 155598 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 06, 2007, 08:56:20 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Klaas:

You know I'm a bit computer challenged, but over the past week or so, there has been this guy named Ben that has been posting to the front page for us to not log off before we post a comment on some Aruban site.  For a while there, it seemed that he was, especially, targetting me as these "Don't forget to go to this site and post before logging out" posts were, in some cases, posted right after my post.  I have stayed clear of him and his invitation because I don't remember any other posts that he has made.  Anyway, I wonder if that may be how they are getting our IP's?

yep

he is back tracking  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: April 06, 2007, 08:57:15 PM »

i hate back trackers

i hate puke face paulus too  Cool  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: April 06, 2007, 08:59:20 PM »

OK - mission accomplished  Wink  Wink

Now all the monkeys have to swing over to the lounge and add your wishes for one of our favourite posters.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: April 06, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »

Klaas:

You know I'm a bit computer challenged, but over the past week or so, there has been this guy named Ben that has been posting to the front page for us to not log off before we post a comment on some Aruban site.  For a while there, it seemed that he was, especially, targetting me as these "Don't forget to go to this site and post before logging out" posts were, in some cases, posted right after my post.  I have stayed clear of him and his invitation because I don't remember any other posts that he has made.  Anyway, I wonder if that may be how they are getting our IP's?

Any of those sites can see our IP's any site we go to if they are really looking.  If you use AOL then it's harder to pinpoint an IP.  I do not think he is targeting you.  He's just making a suggestion that people post messages in the www.coolaruba.com shout box.  I've gone there and see that there are several messages about Natalee.  Not a bad idea actually.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: April 06, 2007, 09:02:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
[Anna - it's not just the highlighting.  If you look at it closely her arm just stops.  Do you have the original or an original copy?

The arm in that one doesn't look at all like the arm in the original.  For one thing, in the original, it's so dark you don't see the arm easily at first.

Will look and see if I have it but doubt it.  I don't save anything that attracts hackers much any more.  Not sure if it can still be accessed at RWV but I was there the night Dan posted them originally and he didn't see the arm at all until it was pointed out to him.

It's certainly not that large and I don't believe at exactly that angle.  More like she is reaching down for maybe a drink from the bar or something on its surface.  

The resolution even on the orginal is dreadful.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: April 06, 2007, 09:02:28 PM »

Klaas:

Any of those sites can see our IP's any site we go to if they are really looking.  If you use AOL then it's harder to pinpoint an IP.  I do not think he is targeting you.  He's just making a suggestion that people post messages in the www.coolaruba.com shout box.  I've gone there and see that there are several messages about Natalee.  Not a bad idea actually.

i think its the only good thing about AOL

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: April 06, 2007, 09:04:05 PM »

Klaas:

Okay... I was just curious.  I think I get a little nervous about any site that has to do with Aruba.  

They're not our biggest fans, besides, they have a nack for making  people disappear, you know...   Wink

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: April 06, 2007, 09:05:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[Anna - it's not just the highlighting.  If you look at it closely her arm just stops.  Do you have the original or an original copy?

The arm in that one doesn't look at all like the arm in the original.  For one thing, in the original, it's so dark you don't see the arm easily at first.

Will look and see if I have it but doubt it.  I don't save anything that attracts hackers much any more.  Not sure if it can still be accessed at RWV but I was there the night Dan posted them originally and he didn't see the arm at all until it was pointed out to him.

It's certainly not that large and I don't believe at exactly that angle.  More like she is reaching down for maybe a drink from the bar or something on its surface.  

Don't you think that the only difference with this one is that someone highlighted Natalee in it?  Or do you think the original was alot different?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: April 06, 2007, 09:08:39 PM »

she is still on the island (buried)

NOT in the water

and several know where

they will speak

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: April 06, 2007, 09:11:23 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Don't you think that the only difference with this one is that someone highlighted Natalee in it?  Or do you think the original was alot different?

I don't know but if the original is exactly like this Natalee would have to be 8 feet tall to be up that high. See where his arm is resting, that is  the bar...so if she is supposed to be standing on that bar she would have to have awfully longggg legs, No??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: April 06, 2007, 09:13:52 PM »

Elaine - exactly.  Not only that if you look at when I highlighted it where does her arm go?  Not behind Lee's head.  Lee's hair isn't big like that.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: April 06, 2007, 09:18:14 PM »

I think that is a fake, Just my opinion
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: April 06, 2007, 09:20:22 PM »

Klaas:

Okay... I was just curious.  I think I get a little nervous about any site that has to do with Aruba.  

They're not our biggest fans, besides, they have a nack for making  people disappear, you know...   Wink
Yes they do!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: April 06, 2007, 09:21:12 PM »

Quote from: klaasend

Don't you think that the only difference with this one is that someone highlighted Natalee in it?  Or do you think the original was a lot different?

I think somebody took the arm section from one photo, highlighted it and put it into this photo.  In the original, the arm doesn't just stop but goes behind Leah's head.

I also believe Dan was sent the negatives as well as prints.  Don't think they were scanned photos until he got them.

Later I remember somebody, maybe Dan R, fooling with them like that.  Making a section large and then indicating about where it would go in the original.  So not all of the ones posted on his site are truly "original" for remember the one allegedly Natalee wearing sunglasses standing in a doorway?  Someone did excerpts and enlargements then used guidelines to show where in the photos that section would actually go.  I think that is what this photo is, one of those.

The originals were such poor quality would be difficult to even photoshop them.  I suspect a disposable camera may have been used.  I always wondered what those people thought they were taking photos of anyway.  Total strangers?  Just a random crowd at C&C? Some of them had the ones who took the photos cropped out so I guess they are all more or less backgrounds to those.  Might account for the poor quality and lighting.  Things caught randomly and accidentally in the background of their own photos they were taking.  Not focused at all on the things we are looking for.

But I will look a bit later and see if I have a copy of the very first original before people started fooling around with it.

I'm sure Dan would still have it.  He might even give it to somebody still in his good graces.  That would not be me or you, lol.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: April 06, 2007, 09:22:55 PM »

Anna

I took that same bar photo and "unlightened" that area that was lightened.  Is this more like what the original looked like?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: April 06, 2007, 09:26:14 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i hate back trackers

So how do stop that? back tracking?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: April 06, 2007, 09:27:24 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
i hate back trackers

well, what i do is........cover up my track withs a branch

so i cover my foot prints  Cool  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: April 06, 2007, 09:29:02 PM »

NOT in the water

and several know where

they will speak

I agree...   Thanks to Jossy, the tide is slowly shifting.  I think that someone will come forward with information that, at the time, didn't seem important.  Either that, or, with the work that Jossy is doing to educate and empower the people of Aruba, one will be able to come forward as a witness without the fear of reprisal.

I have not given up on the people of Aruba, many of them are just like us; only they live in a state of fear where even the police are not trusted.  Hopefully, in the near future, that will be a thing of the past.

If I knew something, Jossy is the person that I'd go to.  I think that he has a pretty good feel for the good and the bad within the legal system and hopefully he could lead a witness to the people that would help.

Just think about what was done to the several girls that came forward with  stories of Joran raping them.... where did they go?  

I hope they come back... because I'm convinced that if there is going to be justice in Aruba, it will be brought about by the Arubians themselves.

I just have to keep reminding myself that patience is a virtue... Justice will come.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: April 06, 2007, 09:29:14 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
i hate back trackers

either use an anonymizer or use AOL
 Cool

or just dont worry about JERKS on the internet and dont give out PERONAL info

unless you give it to klass... she can be trusted  Wink  
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: April 06, 2007, 09:30:03 PM »

NOT in the water

and several know where

they will speak

I agree...   Thanks to Jossy, the tide is slowly shifting.  I think that someone will come forward with information that, at the time, didn't seem important.  Either that, or, with the work that Jossy is doing to educate and empower the people of Aruba, one will be able to come forward as a witness without the fear of reprisal.

I have not given up on the people of Aruba, many of them are just like us; only they live in a state of fear where even the police are not trusted.  Hopefully, in the near future, that will be a thing of the past.

If I knew something, Jossy is the person that I'd go to.  I think that he has a pretty good feel for the good and the bad within the legal system and hopefully he could lead a witness to the people that would help.

Just think about what was done to the several girls that came forward with  stories of Joran raping them.... where did they go?  

I hope they come back... because I'm convinced that if there is going to be justice in Aruba, it will be brought about by the Arubians themselves.

I just have to keep reminding myself that patience is a virtue... Justice will come.

yep

JOSSY ROCKS  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.