March 28, 2024, 03:50:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 154755 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 06, 2007, 10:23:13 PM »

Klaas,
See the space added in the photo with the arm highlighted just under the sign?  Note in the photo showing the stage that the three shelves with shiny utensiles and bottles are one on top of another but when you get to the one with Natalee's arm highlighted, there is that space added there for some reason, just under the shelf right beneath the sign.

I think if that were gone the man sitting at the bar would also not look so flat headed and Natalee's arm would appear to go behind the head of Lee.

If you magnify the whole photo, there is a little tiny Joran's head on the bar right in front of the man, too.  At least I see one, lol.

. Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: April 06, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
To your question whether it was difficult to wake up Joran on that
Monday morning, I can state the following. It is always difficult
to wake up Joran.

of course it is PAULUS, he is an ALCOHOLIC at age 17 because you and ANITA have you heads up your _ _ _

Twisted Evil  Cool
Alcoholic,gambler,pimp,liar and probably a killer all at 17...yup, they deserve a trophy Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: April 06, 2007, 10:25:31 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
to wake up Joran.

of course it is PAULUS, he is an ALCOHOLIC at age 17 because you and ANITA have you heads up your _ _ _

Twisted Evil  Cool
Alcoholic,gambler,pimp,liar and probably a killer all at 17...yup, they deserve a trophy Wink

Aruban Parents of the Year  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 06, 2007, 10:25:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Looks like another head to me and with definite bald spots.  Also thought Lee's hair would have been a bit longer than that from the beach photo but maybe it is shorter at the back than the sides.  All these questions and very few answers.   Rolling Eyes

Well it doesn't look like a head to me, it looks like the bottles on the bar under the sign.  I still think this photo was tampered with in the beginning.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: April 06, 2007, 10:28:02 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Klaas,
See the space added in the photo with the arm highlighted just under the sign?  Note in the photo showing the stage that the three shelves with shiny utensiles and bottles are one on top of another but when you get to the one with Natalee's arm highlighted, there is that space added there for some reason, just under the shelf right beneath the sign.

I think if that were gone the man sitting at the bar would also not look so flat headed and Natalee's arm would appear to go behind the head of Lee.

If you magnify the whole photo, there is a little tiny Joran's head on the bar right in front of the man, too.  At least I see one, lol.

. Wink
Anna, I thought you were pulling our furry legs, but sonofagun, I see the little head too  Shocked it may be an optical allusion, and if it is that is just too bizzare for words!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: April 06, 2007, 10:28:40 PM »

DH has just come in with ideas of places to go and people to see on our Easter Saturday.  Will check back later to see what you have decided on the picture.  Certainly looks a shonky one to me.  Laughing

Maybe it will be like the black handbag episode  Twisted Evil

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: April 06, 2007, 10:29:07 PM »

Klaas,

. Wink

I don't see Joran

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: April 06, 2007, 10:29:22 PM »

to wake up Joran.

Twisted Evil  Cool

PROBABLY ???????????????????????????????? Wink

they must be proud of him
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: April 06, 2007, 10:30:14 PM »

Klaas:

Sad night in California City....

You got mail.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: April 06, 2007, 10:31:31 PM »

joran wasn't there long.He is also a sadist,the triple crown.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 06, 2007, 10:31:52 PM »

DH has just come in with ideas of places to go and people to see on our Easter Saturday.  Will check back later to see what you have decided on the picture.  Certainly looks a shonky one to me.  Laughing

Have fun with DH, and hurry back!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: April 06, 2007, 10:32:45 PM »

Anna, I thought you were pulling our furry legs, but sonofagun, I see the little head too  Shocked it may be an optical allusion, and if it is that is just too bizzare for words!

Yep, I'd have to say this photo has definitely been worked over a bit.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: April 06, 2007, 10:32:52 PM »

ROFL........im literally losing it

Elaine the ose glasses are BOSS Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: April 06, 2007, 10:34:08 PM »

Klaas,

. Wink
Anna does it look like he is leaning on one hand to you, has his head leaning to the side (yes it looks exactly like joran), this is weird!! Sorry to anyone who can't see what I mean. Shocked
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: April 06, 2007, 10:35:37 PM »

Hey Tib,you want to ship some box jellies to aruba.I know they will clean up the trash.Robots,you still skerrr me,but I think you could be right,as usual.cat

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: April 06, 2007, 10:37:04 PM »

ROFL........im literally losing it

Elaine the ose glasses are BOSS Laughing
Aren't they  Laughing  Very Happy I have quite a collection of glasses now thanks to CBB! I feel like a worldly woman for sure!  
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: April 06, 2007, 10:37:22 PM »

Klaas,
Look right on top of the man sitting at the bar's surprisingly small and effeminate looking hand that is white as a sheet for some reason and you will see what looks just like Joran's head.

What's that supposed to mean, I wonder?

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: April 06, 2007, 10:37:57 PM »

Yep, I'd have to say this photo has definitely been worked over a bit.  

yes, for sure

just like everything else that anyone from the DEFENDER of EVIL EMPIRE has put out

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 06, 2007, 10:38:51 PM »

Magnify to 150% for better view of Joran head.

. Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: April 06, 2007, 10:39:43 PM »

I wish I felt more optomism today.I don't,but I have faith.We will probaly lose our entire peach crop this weekend.Farmers have hard lives.cat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.